A Fun Day at Work Ch. 04

Story Info
I masturbate in front of my office staff.
4.4k words
4.45
47.3k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was very pleased with my work over the last few days and John had also accepted our proposal which had a lot of fat built in for profit. At the office, I was back in my glass cabin after spending 10 days in a cubicle as my cabin was being re-done. For those who have not read my earlier adventures, my cabin is facing the rest of the office with a fully see through glass front. It has curtains on the glass but I generally keep them to one side, giving all staff a clear view to my cabin.

I was very upset with Gary and Jeff for what they had done to me during the trip to Bob's office and when I told them that they were supposed to be my slaves for 3 days as I completed their assignments, they just laughed at me and told me to forget about it. On top of that they wanted me to perform some more assignments for them which I flatly refused. They then threatened me that if I did not agree to them by Friday evening, they would send my video clip to everybody in the office. Today was Friday and as I got up in the morning, I remembered their threat. I was not too worried about my clip being mailed to the other staff as most of them knew what a slut I was. However this was not known to Gary and Jeff and they thought that I would be very humiliated if my clip was sent to the staff. However I did not want Gary and Jeff to think that they had won and wanted to negate the impact of the video clip in their hands.

After a lot of thought I came up with an idea only I could have come up with and only I could have dared to execute. I thought that if I could masturbate myself in front of the other staff at the office before Gary and Jeff send out the clip, nobody will think much about it after having seen a live performance. So this was what I had decided to today morning at the office. I decided to wear my favorite summer dress for what I had decided to do. It was white in color whit small yellow flowers printed on it. It was short and held on my body by straps on the shoulder and had six buttons at the front, the first just above my tits and the second below it. The dress was very short and loose and finished about eight inches above my knee. The last button being just on top of my pussy. It gave me easy access to all my parts of the body. As usual I had no bra or panty below and decided to wear high heel sandals with it. The dress looked sexy and decent at the same time. As I left the house I decided to be a bit naughty and left the first and the last button undone.

I deliberately entered the office half an hour late after all other staff was in the office. All eyes were on me as I walked through the passage to my cabin. Once inside I switched on my PC and checked my mails. Some of the staff came in to my cabin from time t time for some work or the other and I could see them eyeing my legs and tits. After about an hour I decided that it was time to start my show. I first opened another button from the top and one from the bottom of my dress. The dress was now held together by just two buttons one below my tits and one at my navel. I then decided to go to the cafeteria and have some water. I walked out of my cabin to the cafeteria and my legs would be exposed alternately as the dress was free from and buttons below my navel. In the cafeteria I found Jeff and Gary sitting with another guy and girl from the staff. The girl's name was Tracy and she was from the reception. She also used to wear some hot clothes to work but she was always wearing panty and bra unlike me and even her clothes were less daring. The guys name was Bill and he was the one who assists me making the final proposals for the clients.

Seeing them sitting together I decided to have some fun and put on a small show before I went back to my cabin to put on the main show for the day. I took a coffee from the vending machine and took a seat at a table opposite to the four of them in such a way that I was facing Gary and Bill. As I sipped my coffee I slowly crossed my legs letting the two sides of the dress fall away from my legs. The dress fell apart up to my navel as the fist button holding it together now was located there. I could feel the cool air of the a/c hit my bare legs and belly. I was sitting at the table with my dress apart and my body bare up to the navel from the from. This great view could be seen both by Gary and Bill. I continued to sip my coffee as I sat there looking away from the others and felt like a big slut. My pussy was dripping wet by now and I could feel the wetness on my thighs. I was so tempted to take my hand to my pussy and bring myself off right there but somehow controlled it for later.

Still not looking at them directly as I slowly uncrossed my legs and opened them wide, sure of the great view of my wet pussy I was giving them. It was very difficult not to look at them while I was giving them a show but I managed it and continued looking to the other side as I sipped my coffee. Once again I resisted the urge to finger myself as I could hear some whispers from the other table. I then bend down and pretended to adjust my sandals letting my dress fall apart from the above, giving them a good clean view of my tits. After about 5 minutes of display and teasing I got up and walked out of the cafeteria, glancing at them and smiling, pretending as if nothing had happened. I am not sure whether Gary and Bill got Jeff and Tracy to see me too or not. As I walked back towards my office I could feel my juices running down my legs. What a great feeling it was to have my pussy juices flowing at work so unabashedly. I was tempted to undo the balance two buttons of my dress as I walked back wanting to be naked right now. I was totally out of control and felt my pussy was on fire. As I entered back into my cabin, my mobile phone rang. I saw the screen displaying Tom's name who was not in the office today. But at this point of time there was nothing more important than satisfying my dripping pussy and ignored his call. The moment it stopped ringing, I switched it off, not be disturbed again.

I got back on my seat and pretended to work on the computer moving the mouse with on hand while with the other hand I undid the balance two buttons on my dress but held the dress together with the hand. My table hand no obstruction below and everybody could get a clear view from outside through the glass of what was happening below the table too. I thought about what I was going to do again, but the desire in my pussy was so strong that there was no way I could change my mind now. I released the dress from my hand and let it fall apart exposing myself from the front to whoever was watching. I pretended to concentrate on the computer foe about 5 minutes without touching my pussy, giving time for word to spread that I was sitting naked so that everybody could come and watch me while I masturbated

After about 5 minutes when I was sure that everybody in the office would be watching by this time, I started to rub one hand on my tits as I kept other hand on the mouse. I pinched my nipples and slowly moved my hand down to the pussy finding it dripping with my juices. I started rubbing it all over with my hand as I left the mouse from the other hand and moved it on my tits. Now I was playing with my pussy with one hand while with the other I was rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples. I inserted two fingers in my pussy and started moving them in an up and down motion. I was so aroused that I was moaning and started moving the fingers in and out at a fast pace. I could hear the sounds my fingers were making as they moved in and out of my wet pussy. Soon I was cumming and my body stiffened up for a few seconds. The people watching me must have realized too that I had cum.

I lay back on the chair exhausted for about 2 minutes as I continued to stare at my pc screen. After that I slowly buttoned up my dress with one hand and continued to play with the mouse. Then after about 5 minutes, I called Gary on the intercom and asked me how he liked the performance. He could not say much except that he had not seen a slut like me before. I thanked him for the compliment and told him that now he was free to send my clip to all the staff as I had already given them a live show and the clip will not create any impact. He replied saying that he knew that it won't make much impact but just to get even with me he would still send the clip and instead of waiting till the evening he would mail it off right now. He told me to check my official e-mail account. I hung up on him and opened my mailbox but could not see any mail yet. I switched on my mail mobile phone and immediately got a call from Mike whom I had met and screwed in the train. He asked me how my pussy feeling today. I told him about what I had just done in the office and he was shocked. He told me that he was out of town else he would have come to meet me right now and would have screwed me wherever I would have liked to.

As I hung up my phone promising to meet him soon, I got an e-mail in my inbox form a name I did not recognize. As I opened the mail it had video clip as an attachment. I realized that Gary must have sent the mail from his personal mail account. As I opened the clip, I was staring at myself with my skirt up and my hands working on my pussy. Gary was careful not to take Jeff's face in the frame but his hands working on my tits could be seen. The look on my face showed that I was enjoying myself and was in heaven. Seeing the clip my pussy was wet again and I wanted some dick in my pussy soon. My mobile rang again and this time it was Tom. He told me that it had been a long time since he had played with me and was in the mood to play today. He asked me to leave office and wait for him at my home. He would get a new dress for me to wear and take me out. I was overjoyed and quickly logged off my pc to go home.

As I left the office I could see the all the people staring at me and smiling. I am sure that they knew that I knew all of them were watching. I quickly drove back home and was waiting for Tom when he called to say that he was stuck at a meeting and would be a bit late. He told me to have lunch in the meantime as I waited for him. I was a bit disappointed as my pussy wanted a dick in it soon but had no other option but to wait. I was also feeling hungry so I picked up the telephone and ordered a pizza and waited for it to be delivered.

As I lay on the bed I switched on the TV and tuned into a porno channel. On the screen I saw three men screwing a girl on a huge bed. The girl was on all fours and had one man's dick in her mouth and the second guy was screwing her from behind. The third guy had his dick in his hand and was rubbing it on the girls cheek as she sucked the first guy. Seeing all this action my pussy was getting wet again and soon in had my dress way above my pussy and was fingering my pussy. I hoped there was somebody to watch me play with my pussy. At about this time somebody rang the door bell and I peeped out from the eyehole to see that a cute looking young Chinese guy was at the door with the food I had ordered. I decide to have some fun with this guy and before opening the door opened the top 3 and bottom two buttons of my dress, leaving the dress held together by one button at my navel.

The guy rang the door bell again, and I opened the door for him. He was stunned to see my dress opened up as I also realized that by opening three buttons o the top half of my tits were clearly in open view. I called him in and as he was placing the food on the table asked him his name. He was Chen and as he turned after placing the food he bumped into me as I had crept up close behind me. He was short in height and cute. I could not resist myself and had my mouth on his and forced my tongue in his mouth. The guy was fast and as my tongue explored his mouth the guy had one of his hands on my tits and with the other hand he undid the last button on my dress. He whispered to me that he did not have much time as he had to take deliver pizzas to others places too.

I told him that I would not take much time as I pulled away from him and took off my dress off completely. I unzipped his pants and took his hard dick out in the open and quickly had my mouth on it, lubricating it with my saliva. I then led him to the bedroom, pushing him on the bed and then proceeded to sit on him, carefully placing my pussy on his dick as I lowered myself. I then started bouncing up and down his dick enjoying the feel of his dick in my pussy. I came fast and had felt waves of pleasure through my body and Chen also came shooting his load in me. I quickly got up from the bed as Chen put his dick back in his pants and went to the door. Before he left he told me that next time when I order pizza, he will come with more time. After Chen had left I took a quick shower and again lay naked on the bed waiting for Tom to return as I watched the porno channel. I don't remember when I fell asleep but awoke as I heard the doorbell ringing.

As I opened the door it was Tom and he smiled seeing me naked. I was already 9 pm in the night and I was surprised that I had slept for about more than 5 hrs. He opened the packet he had with him and took out a short black slip on dress which he had bought for me. He asked me to quickly wear the dress as he wanted to take me out. I slipped on the black dress and found that it was so short that it barely covered my pussy and left half of my ass bare from the back. Tom smile and said it was just perfect for what he had planned for me. When I asked what he had planned, he said that it was a surprise. I was feeling so horny after wearing this sluttish dress and imagining about what Tom had in mind for me.

Tom led me out of the hotel on to the street and I could feel the people on the street staring at me. I gain asked Tom where he was taking me but he said that it was a surprise. Tom led me out of the building and this time my new neighbors saw me for the first time. Some college guys had shifted next to my apartment two days back but I had not met them yet. Today as Tom led me to the elevator, three of the guys were at their door and saw me dressed in the slutty outfit. Before we could get into the elevator, Tom got a call on his mobile and started speaking to a business contact. Seeing an opportunity one of the guy came up to me and introduced himself as Ross and said that he was studying in a nearby college. He asked me whether I stayed in the flat next to theirs which I confirmed to him. He said that he liked the way I was dressed and would like to know me better. I gave him my mobile number but he even asked for my e-mail which I gave him. I asked him how many guys were staying in the flat to which he replied that there were 2 other guys and one girl staying with him. By this time Tom had finished his conversation so I said bye to Ross and went down with Tom in the elevator.

As we walked out of the building to Tom's car I got a long stare for the caretaker along with a warm smile. His smile was saying that he would be waiting for me to return. As I sat in Tom's car my dress rode up from the front exposing my pussy and I could feel the cool air from the air-conditioner on it. Tom broke into a smile and said that it was a perfect dress and it exceeded his expectations. As we drove to our destination (which I was not aware of) Tom started talking about the office and told me that he may be sending me to more outstation trips so that I could mix pleasure with work more often. When we stopped at traffic lights, I could feel the people in the cars next to ours staring at me through the windows.

After sometime Tom drove into a dark street in the seedy part of the town and stopped in front of a large door being guarded by two strong built guys. As we got out of the car, I felt like screwing the two guys right there on the street. Tom showed some sort of a card to them and we entered through the door, the guys not paying much attention to me. We walked through a small passage and entered into a dark room with a stage in the centre. At first I could not see anything except the stage which was lighted. A girl totally nude came up to us and guided us to a couch on one side. As my eyes got adjusted to the darkness I found that the stage was surrounded by about 20 couches and almost all were occupied by people (mostly men and a few women).

As we sat down, the stage was occupied by two guys and one girl who slowly started fondling each other and then went on to lick and suck each other. I realized that I was in one of the clubs which had live sex shows. As I sat engrossed in the show going on in front of me, I felt Tom's hand on the top of my dress and he started pushing it down. Soon the dress was bunched at my waist and Tom whispered in my ear to get rid of it. I raised my ass from the couch and slowly pushed my dress down and let it fall to the floor. Tom then started to suck my tits and put his fingers in my pussy. I lay back in the couch enjoying what Tom was doing and at the same time watching the threesome going on the stage. From the corner of my eyes I spotted that the people sitting on our two sides were also watching us rather than the stage. As I put my hand on Tom's lap, I realized that he had already taken his dick out and rubbed the already hard dick with my hand. Tom then knelt down in front of me on the floor and had his mouth on my pussy. My pussy was dripping wet by this time as Tom started licking my juices of it. He moved his tongue all over my pussy before opening my pussy wider with his hands and moving his tongue on my clit. This sent waves of pleasure through my body and let out a soft moan as he continued to play with my clit. I lay back in the couch and saw the people around watching me instead of the stage as Tom played with my pussy, but just as I was about to cum he stopped sucking me and was back on the couch.

Tom then pushed me to the floor and asked me to give him head. I started sucking his dick as I kneeled in front of him. I took him deep in my throat and started moving my mouth up and down faster. Soon I felt him stiffen up as he was ready to cum and prepared to take his cum down my throat. But at the last minute he drew back and took his dick out of my mouth, shooting his cum on my face. He held my head with his hand till he had shot the last spurt on my face and then he relaxed back in his chair. The cum hit my nose and eyes too and I could feel it dripping down my chin onto my chest and tits. As I raised my hand to wipe it, Tom stopped me from doing it. He put his dick back in and got up and pulled me along. I quickly picked up my dress from the floor as we left but there was not time to wear it. As we went out of the room into the passage, Tom told me that next time he will arrange for me to be on the stage.

He then asked me if I would like to be screwed by the two guys who were guarding the door. By this time I was so desperate for a dick that I would have screwed anybody. He asked me to wait in the passage as he went out to speak to the guys. He came back with one of the guys following him with a big smile on his face. He had his dick out of his pants and hard by the time he reached near me. The guy pushed me to the wall with my back to him and pushed his dick in my pussy. He fucked me standing there in the passage and shot his full load up my pussy. As he withdrew, I could feel his cum dripping out of my pussy down my thighs.

As soon as the first guy left the second one entered and he also started screwing me in the same manner. But after a few thrusts he withdrew and asked me to suck him off. I got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth and started to suck him as hard and fast as I could. Soon he was also ready to cum and like Tom he also withdrew just in time and shot all his load on my face and chest. He came so hard and long that I felt it was an eternity. I was again covered in cum on my face which dripped down to my chest and tits. Tom again did not allow me to wipe it off and took me out with the cum drying up on me. Part of it had dripped down to my belly. One could easily make out that I was covered in cum.

12