A Fun Night With The Toybox

Story Info
Master and his Sub enjoy their toybox.
1.9k words
3.91
22.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Twisted*
*Twisted*
10 Followers

He closes his book, and watches her as she plays on her computer. She was looking through pictures on several sexy websites, an activity they often shared. He knew too, from the flush of skin at the base of her neck, that she was becoming aroused, he looked over her shoulder, to see an image of a man and woman, the woman bound spread eagle, as the man kneeling next to her, his fingers teasing her pussy. "you like that one eh mine?" He says, is voice low. She turns to look at him, smiling and nodding. He reachs to the table, where her ornamental collar lays and picked it up, slipping it over her head, and fastening the silver clasp at the back. He can see her breaths come faster as the pendant of the collar fell to her skin.

"you're mine now girl" he says to her, and she quietly places her laptop on the table, and turned to kneel in her submissive pose at his feet. She knelt with her legs spread wide, palms resting on her thighs, her back straight, pushing her petite breasts forward. He could see her nipples hardening against the fabric of her shirt.

"yes my Master, I am yours."

"Undress mine." he said, his voice low, but commanding.

She looks at him for a moment, then stands, and slowly peals off her shirt, then saucily unfastens her jeans, and shrugs them down past her ass, until they are at her feet. She kicks free of them, and then she looks down at him expectantly.

He knows what she is thinking "Yes girl, go get the box." she walks to the corner of the room, obviously putting a bit more wiggle in her walk just to tease him, and picks up the large wooden box from the corner, and brings it back to where he sits on the couch. She sets it down, and then again kneels before him again in her submissive's pose.

"Open it girl"

"Yes Master" with her words, he reached out, and slaps her with his open hand lightly across the face. Her initial look of fear is quickly replaced by a smile, as she now knew just what sort of evening she was going to have.

"No one said you could speak mine." he says with mock sternness.

She lowers her face, and nods. "Open the box" he says, and she does as she is told. "Take out the cuffs, and anklets girl, and then put them on."

She does as directed, and pulls the padded leather restraints from the box, laying them out neatly in front of her. The buckles and clips jingled lightly as she places them on the floor. She then begins buckling them on, wondering what exactly is in store for her, but also loving the idea that she never really did know what he was going to do next. As she prepares herself for her submission, she could feel her juices flowing as her arousal at what was to come built inside her. The scent of her was strong in the room, she thought and he's hardly even touched her yet.

She finishes fastening the last of the restraints, and again resumes her pose before him. He looks down at her, smiling, "well done mine" "Get on the coffee table girl" She knew just exactly what he means, and kneels on the stout wooden table, her legs spread so that her feet are each at a corner, and her hands the same. He stands, and then deftly hooks a loop of rope to each of her restraints, and connects the other ends of the rope to the four stout rings attached to the legs of the table. He knows this leaves her in an uncomfortable position, the length and width of the table had been specially designed to fit her body, to be just long and wide enough to make her open stance uncomfortable. He walks around surveying the girl, then slowly runs a fingertip down her spine.

As the nail of his finger down her back, he watches the goosebumps raise on her flesh at his touch. He continues the trail down, his thick finger pausing briefly to tease her ass, before sliding down, and with a feather like touch, he strokes it along her wet pussy.

She moans, and tries to push her cunt against his fingers, but her squirming is to no avail. "Now mine, you know better than to try to get control here." She hears him rummage in the box for a moment, and chances a glance over her shoulder to see what he was doing. His eyes catch hers, and she flushed red, "Mine, you know better" he says sternly, as she quickly turns her head forward his hand dips again into the box, and he pulls out a black leather flogger. He smacks it, on the bare skin of her ass, watching her body respond to the touch of leather. She doesn't make a sound as the leather tails of the flogger bring welts on her skin, but her body does undulate a bit, the touch of the leather, obviously sending a ripple of both pleasure and pain coursing through her.

He knows how much pleasure the flogger brings her, and so he quickly brings it down with a backhanded slash, the leather smacking loudly on her other ass cheek. She moans a bit at this strike, unable to control herself. He sets the flogger down on the table, within her view, a teasing move, designed to keep her guessing as to what would happen next. She hears him rustling about in the box, then feels him move to her side. He kneels down, next to the table, and grasps her left nipple rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, she gasps at his touch, and tries to arch her back down towards his hand. She feels him release her nipple, then the cool sting as he attached the clip to it. She hears the chink of metal and suddenly felt a sharp pleasurable pain as he attaches a weight to the clip. He teases her other nipple erect, and she steels herself for the coming tension, as she is sure, and rightly so, that he would hang a weight on that one as well. Soon enough, she feels the pain of the attachment of the clip, and the inevitable weight being attached to it. The tension on her nipples causes her cunt to throb even more. In the dim recesses of her brain that weren't involved in enjoying all the pain and arousal racking her body, she hears him again, rustling around in the toy box.

She sniffs the air, and realized that she smells the mine lube, and mentally thinks to herself, oh no, and oh yes, in alternating moments. Months back, they had tried the yours and mine lubricant, and while the yours didn't do to much, the mine was an amazing mixture of capsicum, and had caused her to totally lose control the first time they'd experimented with it. She struggles to keep her eyes straight ahead, and then feels the warmth of the lube, and pressure against her ass as he presses the tip of the butt plug against her. She knows resistance is futile, and relaxes, as he forces the cone shaped device past her opening...

He feels her resist, then relax as he pushes the well lubed toy past her tight ass. She growles quietly as he pushes it all the way in. He then turns the toy on, letting it shoot subtle vibrations through her body. She moans again, loudly this time. He moves to her head, and slaps her again, lightly across her cheek.. "Be silent girl.. and don't you dare cum, you understand" he warns. As a response, she nods her head slowly, he can see her working to keep her body under control.

He moves back to her hips, his hand brushing over her body as he strolls along the table. As he passes her chest, he reaches under her, and gently pushes the weights into each other, causing her to jump at the sensation, and the clanking of the metal.

He tugs on one of the weights once, causing her to moan again. He can see both the pain and pleasure mixed on her face. He leans down, and whispers in her ear "you like that mine?" "Yes Master", she replies through gritted teeth.

She can feel him move back behind her, and again hears him rummaging in his box. She feels something cold being pressed into her cunt, slipping easily past her well lubricated lips, and deep inside her. He walks back to where she can see him, holding a black remote in his hand, he grins down at her, and presses the button three times, sending a vigorous vibration through her body, causing her to strain against her bonds.. She lets loose with a low moan of pleasure, unable to control herself then he presses the button again, and the vibrations in her cunt cease..

She watches as he slowly undresses before her, as his pants drop to the floor, and his cock springs forth, erect, swollen, inflamed. He steppes up closer to her face, and presses his erection along her lips and cheeks, precum dripping from him on to her skin, he then slaps her across the cheeks, and lips with his cock, causing his precum to spray over her hair and face.

"Suck me mine," he growls, and presses his swollen cock against her lips once again. Grudgingly, she opens her mouth, and slowly swirls her tongue over his cock. He presses the button on the remote again, and she moans loudly around him as the pleasurable vibrations again spread through her cunt. She stops sucking him and he again turns off the vibe.. "No girl," he says, "as long as you give me pleasure, I will return it to you, suck me mine, make me cum in your mouth"

He picks up the flogger and smacks her across her ass, she opens her mouth, eyes looking pleadingly up into his. He presses his cock to her lips again and she takes him into her mouth, and begins attempting to do her best to please him, and with her tongue and lips working over his cock she feels the toy in her come back to life. His fingers entwine in her hair, as he too begins to lose control, fucking her lips and tongue harder and faster, his desire to achieve release meeting hers. He pulls on her hair hard, as he feels himself losing control as she moans around his cock, writhing against her bonds. Just as he reaches his peak, he turns the toy inside her up to high, and as she moans in orgasm around his cock, he fills her mouth with his cum, legs trembling, pulling her hair hard again as he loses control. He slips from her lips, and she looks up in his eyes as she comes, "Yes My Master' she screams her body trembling with pleasure. He watches her, as she comes down from her orgasm, and turns off the toy. Then he reaches behind her, and turns off the plug in her ass as well. She pants and watches as he slowly unfastens her from the table, and then picks her up, and pulls her spent sweaty form onto his lap, holding her, and brushing back the damp locks of hair from her face.

*Twisted*
*Twisted*
10 Followers