A Fun Weekend

Story Info
Erin and Nick have a weekend to themselves.
4k words
4.24
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed heavily as I opened the front door and locked it behind me. Another day's work at the restaurant finally over. I placed my keys in the bowl in the entryway, hung up my purse and coat on the rack, and dropped my umbrella in the holder. I proceeded into the living room, where I glanced through the mail on the coffee table before flopping onto the couch and kicking off my shoes. I picked up my phone and browsed Facebook. I liked a picture of my mom and dad at dinner somewhere. I commented on a picture of my sister's twins splashing through the puddles created by the day's summer storm. They had just turned five in July, and they'd be starting preschool in September. I looked at the time on my phone: 5:45pm. I stretched and stood up; my daughter Hazel would be getting out of tumbling in fifteen minutes, and after that, my son Will had a peewee flag football game.

I changed clothes, pulling on my favorite black yoga pants and the 'Mom' version of Will's team jersey. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, grabbed a jacket, umbrella, and my phone. As I walked towards the door, my phone rang; it was my husband Nick.

"Hey hun, I'm leaving now to pick up Hazel and head to the park, I had to change clothes," I said into the phone, grabbing my keys and purse.

"Don't bother heading to the park, the game is rained out. They're worried about lightning hitting one of the kids. I'm on my way to pick up Will," he replied, the speakerphone causing him to sound garbled.

"Aw, that's too bad. Alright then, are we still taking them to your mom's for the weekend?"

"Yeah. By the way, what are we doing for dinner?"

"I'm going to heat up those leftover chicken fingers from Tuesday for the kids before they go to Grandma's, and for us, I don't know, we can order pizza or something."

"Sounds good, I'll see you at home."

"Okay, bye, love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I hung up and hurried out to our van, Big Red, which wasn't that big at all; it was a 2013 red Kia Sarento, very economical, and not-bad looking, but it was the kind of car that instantly signaled 'parent'. A flash of lightning split the ever-darkening sky in two, followed by the roll of thunder. I hurriedly got in Big Red and started him up; my baby girl is terrified of thunder, and I knew that the less time she had to wait for me, the better the night would go. I resolved to give her an extra big hug and kiss when I went inside to pick her up. I drove down the quiet city streets, reaching the community center in ten minutes. I parked the car, grabbed the umbrella, and headed inside. Our community center is very protective of the kids that attend classes; there are two full-time security guards inside, and each parent/ child is assigned a number. When you come to pick up your child, the number on your membership profile must match the number on theirs, or you're not allowed to collect your child. In case of emergencies, or if you have to send someone else, they must be registered as an alternate, and they're given a password to repeat at the front desk. If they get it wrong, they can't pick up the child and the police are called.

I smiled at the security guards and walked up to the desk, where I could see Hazel through the Plexiglas wall behind the clerk. I flashed my membership card.

"Good evening, I'm here to pick up my daughter Hazel Hines." I said, smiling.

The clerk, a girl I knew well from having her babysit, smiled back, showing a mouth full of braces and swiped my card.

"Hello Ms. Hines, how are you today? I'll have Hazel paged to the front." She answered, handing my card back. She picked up a phone and called the supervisor in the playroom behind the front desk. I waited, watching the supervisor (who would be Will's kindergarten teacher in the fall) tap Hazel and handing over her coat. I smiled as she ran through the child-sized tunnel through the Plexiglas and front desk, into my waiting arms.

"Mommy!" She buried her face in my coat, hugging me.

"Hi loves, how was class today?" I asked, hugging her, and then helping her button her coat.

"Scary, mommy. There was thunder, and then I fell and ouched myself." She answered sulkily.

She showed me her knee, covered with a piece of gauze and some medical tape.

"Aww, you hurt your knee? I'm sorry loves. It'll get better soon, but Mommy knows what will make it all better!"

"What, mommy?" She asked.

"You're going to Grammy's house after dinner! You get to spend the whole weekend with her and Gammy!" I replied excitedly, tickling her.

Her face broke into a grin. She loved going to see Nick's moms.

"The whoooooole weekend?" She asked.

"The whoooooole weekend."

She gave me a big hug and wiggled her lips for a kiss. I lowered my cheek, and then I turned and blew a raspberry against hers so she laughed and forgot about being scared.

"Alright munchkin, let's go home so you can see Daddy and eat dinner before you go to Grammy's."

She took my hand and happily skipped out of the building by my side. When we reached the downpour outside, I picked her up and ran, fastening her into her booster seat in record time. I slid into the front seat and popped The Lion King into the DVD player. I pulled out of the lot and drove us home. As I approached the house, I saw our other car, a sleek 2014 Chevy Impala sitting in the driveway.

"Looks like Daddy and Will are home already."

I pulled into the driveway next to the Impala and hurried to get Hazel out of the car.

We walked into the house, shedding our coats in the entryway. I sniffed; Nick must have put the chicken fingers in the oven.

"We're home!" I called, following Hazel into the living room, where Nick and Will were playing with dinosaur action figures.

Will leaped up, tripping over his discarded shoes.

"Daddy, Mommy's home! Hi Mommy!" He yelled.

"How's my big man today?" I laughed, picking him up and kissing his cheek.

He proceeded to tell me all about his day at daycare, and how sad he was that his game got canceled.

"I'm not scared of thunder!" He proclaimed, puffing out his skinny chest.

"If a lightning tried to hit me, I'd... I'd...I'd beat it all up!

"I'm scared of thunder..." Hazel said quietly, hiding half her face behind a pillow. "It's scary."

"Don't be scared Hazel! I'll protect you from the thunder!"

I sat down on the couch next to Nick, amused at my children's conversation. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey." He murmured.

"Hey."

He snaked an arm around my waist, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I could smell his soap and cologne and the leather from his jacket. I finally began to relax. I returned the kiss with one of my own, and got up to check on the kids' dinner. As I opened the oven, a thought crossed my head. 'We'll have the entire house to ourselves all weekend. No kids. No distractions.' My jaw dropped at the realization, and I was instantly aroused. Knowing that we'd be able to do whatever, for two days... I had to have him. I did a quick calculation in my head; the kids' dinner would take another twenty minutes or so, their bags were packed already, another half hour for them to eat and get ready to go, another half hour to get to Grammy's and come back. I shook my head; it was too long to wait, I needed him now. I could find something to occupy the kids until the food was done. I walked back out of the kitchen into the living room. Nick must've noticed something was different, because he raised his eyebrows in a question. I just smiled.

"Okay loves, dinner's not ready yet, so Mommy is going to put on a Disney movie, but you have to clean up the toys first. Will, go put your shoes and dinosaurs away, and Hazel, go take your princess books from this morning and put them back on the shelf."

I went to the bookshelf where we keep the movies and selected Dinosaur. I popped it into the player and waited for them to come back, then I pressed play.

"Oh yeah, honey, can you come help me with dinner?" I asked.

"Sure, babe, but it's just chicken fingers, what do you-"he started, but I was already in the kitchen.

He followed me in, and I closed the door behind him.

"What are you-" I kissed him before he could finish.

"Shh." I led him into the pantry and closed the door, leaving us in darkness, except for the small amount of light coming through the shutter door.

"Erin, what are we doing in here?" He asked, confused.

I smirked, though I knew he couldn't see it in the dark.

"I want you. Now."

It was silent for a minute, the only sound coming from the movie playing in the living room. Then, without a word, Nick's lips found mine.

"We've got to be quick, only until their dinner is ready" I gasped between kisses.

"Mhm." He replied.

His hands found their way under my shirt, squeezing my breasts in his hands. I struggled to undo his belt; his hardness straining against the fabric of his jeans. I finally got the belt undone and pulled his pants and boxers down. I felt him with my hands; fully erect, but not all the way hard yet. I kneeled in the tight space. I opened wide and took him into my mouth, lightly sucking the mushroom head. He groaned softly and I pinched his backside, warning him to be quiet. I slathered his rod in saliva, working my head up and down its length. I could feel it hardening in my mouth. I gave it a squeeze and stood back up, satisfied that he was fully hard. I pulled down my yoga pants and panties and bent over at the waist, leaning on one of the shelves. I could feel his hands caressing my large backside, before suddenly giving it a firm slap. I gasped and he chuckled, and gave me two more. Finally, he stood behind me, positioning himself.

"Spread your legs a little more baby."

I obliged, and felt him at my entrance. He pushed into me with a grunt. I smiled as the wonderful 'full' feeling came over me. His hands found my hips as he began to thrust, pulling and pushing on my backside to meet his strokes.

"Faster," I whispered.

He increased his speed, pistoning in and out of me. I was getting closer to cumming but I knew he'd get there first unless I did something.

"Go as deep as you can baby. As fast as you can." I said breathily.

He pounded into me up to the hilt, hitting a sensitive patch at the very back of me: my g-spot. A warm, shivery feeling began emanating from inside me. I bounced myself on him, willing him to keep going. I could feel his body tensing.

"Please baby, don't stop, please just a little more," I whined, so close.

He leaned over onto me, moving his hands from my hips to my breasts and slammed into me. The first few spurt of cum entered me, and a wave of pleasure hit me. I slumped against the shelves, goosebumps appearing on my arms and legs. I stood, dazed for a minute or two, before the beeping of the oven timer brought me back to reality. I quickly stood and pulled up my pants, and straightened my hair out, before exiting the pantry and pulling the chicken out of the oven. I saw Nick follow me out, fastening his belt.

"That was fun," he laughed, patting my behind as I plated the chicken and sliced up some carrots and celery.

"Mhm," I said. "With more to come later."

I turned and winked playfully, before walking out of the kitchen to the dining room.

"Dinner's ready!" I called. "Pause your movie and come eat!"

They came running, excited at the prospect of chicken fingers for the second night in a week. They sat down, and bowed their heads briefly, and began to dig in. Then the requests started.

"Mommy, can I have water?" Hazel asked.

"And can I have some hot sauce?" Will requested.

I smiled and shook my head. My kids. I went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of water from the fridge, and grabbed the bottles of ranch and hot sauce, anticipating the next requests. I brought them back to the dining room and set them on the table.

"Thank you mommy," they chimed as I squirted ranch and hot sauce onto their plates.

"Your welcome loves. Make sure you finish your veggies, or you can't have dessert at Grammy's house."

"Yes mommy."

I sat down at the table and talked with them as they ate, asking details about their day, what they wanted to do at their grandmother's house, expectations for going over there, etc. They finished eating and put their cups and plates in the kitchen, then went to go put their shoes and coats on.

I put the few assorted dishes in the dishwasher and washed the sheet pan that the chicken had been on. As I put it away, Nick snuck up behind me and tickled my sides, making me jump.

"You scared the hell out of me, you little shit!" I yelled, elbowing him.

He smirked and tickled me again. I giggled uncontrollably, trying to escape. He finally stopped tickling me and turned me around to face him. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled back. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he crossed his eyes at me. We both laughed, and then just looked at each other. I loved that he was taller than me, considering that I'm six feet tall. He's not taller by much- just two inches, but I like it. I also loved how comfortable he was; not that he was overweight, but he was comfortable. He didn't have abs or super- well defined pecs, but he was trim and strong and healthy. He had a bit of a tummy, but so did I, and I loved it. But what I loved most was his eyes- his beautiful, clear, intense brown eyes, framed by long lashes. To other people, there probably wasn't much remarkable about them, but I could stare at them forever.

We stayed like that for a minute or two, until Hazel and Will came into the kitchen and told us they were ready to go. I looked down at them, and I smiled again.

"Okay loves, go grab your bags." I said.

"Are you taking them, or am I taking them?" Nick asked.

"Oh, you're taking them. I've got to get a few things ready." I said mischievously.

Nick started to say something, but then stopped himself and laughed, shaking his head.

We walked back to the living room hand in hand, where the kids sat on the couch, finishing up their movie.

"Okay loves, come give mommy a hug and kiss. I can't believe you're both leaving me for two whole days!" I said, feigning tears, though some of them were real. My babies were growing up before my eyes, and were staying away from home for two days.

"Don't cry mommy!" Will yelled, throwing his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly.

"We'll come back! We'll be back!"

I laughed and hugged him back, kissing his cheek.

"I don't think you realize just how much mommy will miss you munchkin."

"We'll miss you too."

"You love mommy?"

"Yes!"

"A whole lot or a little bit?"

"A whole lot!"

"Bunches and crunches?"

"Bunches and crunches!"

I set him down and picked up Hazel. My princess, youngest, and last baby.

"I'm gonna miss mommy and daddy." She whispered against my shoulder.

"It's okay love, we'll be there to pick you up first thing on Sunday morning."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now have fun, and don't fight with your brother."

She kissed my cheek and went outside to the car.

I stood and looked at Nick.

"They're just going to my mom's." He offered teasingly.

"Shut up. You know you feel the same way." I said, my eyes misting up a bit.

"They'll be fine." He answered, pulling me closer to him.

I gave him a short kiss, and pushed him towards the door.

"Go take them before I change my mind. I need to get ready."

He laughed. "Alright, alright, I'm going. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

A child on each hand, he walked out the door. 'Finally,' I thought to myself. I quickly turned off the kids' movie and put it away, then cleared all of the pillows off of the couch. I wiped down the table in the dining room, and I made sure there was plenty of ice in the freezer. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, and I made my way to our bedroom. The challenge of what to wear stumped me; I hadn't bought anything new in a while, and anything fancy I had, he'd already seen. I played around with the idea of using a work outfit, and then discarded it. I didn't want to risk getting hard to explain stains on any of my pants or skirts. Finally, it hit me; why bother wearing anything at all? It made perfect sense, after all, what was lingerie anyway, but another obstacle to remove?

I smiled to myself devilishly- it was so simple. I threw my towel in the hamper, went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Scotch, two glasses, and filled the ice bucket. I brought it all back upstairs and set it on the ottoman at the foot of the bed. Hearing the car pull into the driveway, I hurriedly lay on the bed on my stomach, reading on my phone. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, and I tried my best to keep my face neutral. I heard the door open, and I looked up. There he was, his mouth open. I tried -and failed- to hide the smirk on my face.

"Kids okay?" I asked innocently, sitting up.

"Uh huh," he replied, his eyes fixed on my breasts.

I stood up and poured two glasses of the booze. I walked over to him, sipping one and handing the other to him. He didn't say anything, tracking my movements with his eyes. He took the glass and upended it, swallowing it all in one gulp. I raised an eyebrow and set down my glass.

"What's the matter, T'challa? Cat got your tongue?"

That seemed to unfreeze him. In one swift motion, he picked me up and tossed me onto our bed. He leaned down, pinching my nipples between his fingers so that I yelped. He swung my legs to the side, so that they hung off the side of the bed, and knelt on the floor between them, my knees on his shoulders. He spread my lips apart, letting the cool air hit me. I shivered.

"Not wet enough..." he mumbled, standing up.

I watched him as he stripped; first, his leather jacket. Then, the black knit sweater. The black tank top came off, revealing the broad expanse of chocolate brown that was the skin of his chest. The belt and jeans. The grey boxers. I bit my lip; he looked really good.

He leaned down again to where I thought he was going to kiss me, but he diverted in the last second, and bit the side of my neck. I moaned softly as he bit and sucked my neck. His lips traveled down past my collarbone until they reached my breast. There, he mercilessly teased my nipple, never touching it directly, but circling his tongue around its perimeter. His hand copied the actions of his tongue, torturing my other nipple. Suddenly, his teeth lightly bit my hardened, extended nipple, making me gasp. He alternated biting and sucking my poor nipple, before switching to the other one and continuing to pull and pinch it with his hand. Finally, he stood up again, looking down at me.

"On your hands and knees, Mrs. Hines."

I turned over, not knowing what he was up to, but terribly excited just the same. He kneeled behind me on the bed, grabbing hold of my hips. I braced for him to enter me, but it never happened; instead, he slipped his hardness between the cheeks of my backside, and slid it back and forth in my slit, spreading my growing wetness around. I was so horny for him, I wanted to beg him to stop, to keep going, to do something besides torture me.

He released me, and slipped himself out of my slit. He tapped me so I would turn back over, and I did, returning my legs to hanging off of the bed. He slid down to the floor again, placing my legs on his shoulders once more, where he spread my lips apart again. Satisfied, he delicately flicked the tip of his tongue against my aching clit. I whimpered, as Nick began flicking it back and forth, slowly increasing his speed. He licked in long strokes up and down my slit, before sticking his tongue into my dripping entrance and fucking me with his tongue. I moaned and whined, my knuckles turning white from gripping the sheets so tightly. He knew me too well; as soon as I was almost to the point of no return, he would focus his attention elsewhere, grazing his teeth against my lips. My body was covered in sweat, my legs shook. Finally, he went to town, his tongue almost vibrating against me. He inserted a finger, then two. I hit the point of no return, and I rocketed into orgasm, all the color draining from my face. Nick lapped at my sticky fluid, and stood up, his lips and chin sticky.

12