A Future Hotwife Chooses Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenLukin
KenLukin
125 Followers

But here I was, currently enjoying some more satisfying times again. I'd get this special, mischievous pleasure when I'd cuddle up to Jack and lay my head on his lap as we relaxed on the sofa during the evening.

I'd gently massage his package while re-living the past few hours in my mind. I'd cheerfully swallowed my daily mouthful from Sam, then an even bigger load or two from Roy, then sucked Roy back to hardness at another house so he could give me a deep, long fuck.

I'd start to breathe heavily, aroused by a wondrous day, then pull Jack's clothing out of the way so I could stroke and suck his beautiful cock. I'd be consumed by this deliciously naughty, orgasmic sensation as my husband gave me yet another reward of lovely, hot juice while I could still feel remnants of another man's cum oozing from my quivering pussy.

It felt so good, but deep inside my spirit needed even more. I wondered just how much cock it would take to fully satisfy me. I was definitely up for the challenge.

Of course, we had to make a decision on a new house, and once that happened, well, no more reason to hang out with Roy. If Jack suspected anything, he never mentioned it. Honestly, he's not stupid, so maybe he was okay with me fooling around a little.

He did actually tease me a few times, and made comments like, "I've noticed you and Roy get along very well. He's a big, tall guy. I'll bet he's got a nice-sized package hiding in those pants."

I chose not to respond, and I think Jack had figured out that silence from me usually implied agreement, and likely first hand knowledge. Maybe he was my enabler.

Then changes came along regarding work. I found it very emotional when a different company offered me a much better paying job. Jack couldn't understand why I wasn't jumping on this new opportunity, but I knew I was going to miss my favorite fellow employee.

It was truly devastating when I had to break the news to Sam. I actually cried a bit when I finished giving him that final morning blow job.

I went back to my desk and sat quietly amongst my co-workers. They had been a fun bunch to work with and never once guessed that every day after my brief little escapes from the office that I was re-joining them with the taste of cock on my lips and a fresh cum load in my tummy. I was really going to miss this job.

Sometime after lunch on that last day my need to see Sam again became unbearable. I tracked him down and discretely dragged him to our private spot. We hugged and kissed. There were a few tears. I undid my blouse and bra and forced his face into my abundant cleavage.

Our deal had always been BJs only, so he'd never got to properly experience my tits. He kissed and sucked my nipples non-stop for a full five minutes, and I orgasmed. It was good.

I was aching for him, and I wanted us to share something we'd always remember. Our eyes were locked as I unbuttoned my slacks and grabbed his hand, guiding his fingers into my panties so he could touch my smooth, sensitive pussy. He stroked my clit and I came again.

"Finger me!" I demanded.

He slid his middle finger into my hot, soaking hole and fucked me with it vigorously. I moaned like the bitch-in-heat that I am.

"Pull it out and taste me!" I instructed.

He did, and I kissed him while his juice coated finger was still at his lips. We shared the scent and flavor of my cum, and I orgasmed again.

I pulled back and wiggled my slacks and panties down, then kicked them aside so I could spread my legs for him.

"Get your dick out and fuck me!" I ordered.

He dropped his pants and boxers to his ankles and passionately picked me up so my legs could wrap around his waist. His hardness plunged into me in that instant, and we urgently began our first fuck.

It was intense. It was emotional and angry. And, it was final. After a minute of furious grunting and thrusting, he came deep inside me. I climaxed so intensely I nearly passed out.

Our arms were wrapped around each other, and we both squeezed so hard. I never wanted to let go. As our orgasms subsided we relaxed and absorbed the moment. We took deep breaths and sighed, then both started to laugh. It hid the sorrow. It had been so good.

"Thank you." I whispered, and I knew that for a while at least, I'd have a little bit of Sam inside me along with memories that would last a lifetime.

I pulled back and his softening member plopped out of me. I lowered my feet to the floor and stood so we could share a last kiss. I slowly dropped to my knees and gave him some deep, slow sucks. I needed those final few drops still lingering in his cock. It was the first and only opportunity I ever had to enjoy the mixed taste of his cum and my juice.

The time had come for us to go our separate ways, but of course we both continued on with our lives. I heard some time later that he'd found himself a nice girl and they were planning to get married.

I hoped for his sake that she was a willing, naughty little cocksucker too.

KenLukin
KenLukin
125 Followers
12