A Game between Friends

Story Info
A game brings two married couples closer together on holiday.
6.1k words
4.47
109.7k
123

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of nights in a rented house in the countryside? Sounded nice to me. When our close friends Steven and Scarlett suggested we join them for part of their holiday, I jumped at the opportunity. They promised we would go on some hikes, eat good food, do some drugs, play some games, and thoroughly relax. Exactly my kind of holiday. It didn't take long for my wife Donna to get into the idea once I told her about the offer.

We packed the essentials while talking about everything we wanted to do this weekend, and everything we would be glad not to have to do. It had been a long time since we had taken a vacation, and it was our first one with our friends. "I can't wait to see you in that" I told my wife as she packed some of her summer clothes. I could see she was taking some of my favorite outfits, like the light blue tank top that hugged her curves and the short skirt that showed off her long legs. I followed her lead and packed some things I knew she liked to see me in. Donna smiled at how excited I was about the trip.

What I didn't tell anyone is that I was also excited to be alone with just my wife and our friends. Scarlett is a good-looking woman, and Steven is handsome and athletic. Lately, they had worked their way into my fantasies. I pictured cute Scarlett down on her knees in front of me, my cock inches from her face, as she smiled up at me and then took me in her mouth. I pictured Steven kissing my wife Donna, then pushing her back on the bed, aiming his cock at her wet pussy. I pictured Scarlett and Donna lying next to each other on their backs, holding hands, while they were fucked first by their own husbands, and then by each other's husbands. I felt guilty about having these thoughts, but I told myself that it was just a fantasy, that it would never happen. And I would never do anything to threaten my marriage with Donna, or our friendship with Steven and Scarlett, or their marriage for that matter. But the thought kept creeping in.

Finally, the weekend came and we piled everything into the car. The trip there was uneventful, and sadly non-erotic, as I was more concerned with not getting lost on the godforsaken country roads than with my wife's hot body sitting beside me. She was wearing that hot blue tank top and short black shorts. If I wasn't so eager to meet our friends, I may have pulled over on one of these lonely country roads and enjoyed some hot, awkward car sex. Finally, we pulled up to the cottage.

It was smaller than I expected from the picture, but looked peaceful and rustic as advertised. Steven and Scarlett were already there. Hearing our car, they came out to greet us. Steven welcomed me with his customary handshake, and then leaned over and gave Donna a hug. As Scarlett embraced me, I felt her soft body press against my hard chest, giving me some decidedly wicked thoughts. She was dressed in a tight white t-shirt and shorts, looking fresh and summery. She released me to greet Donna, and I watched their bosoms press together as they hugged. More wicked thoughts.

They showed us the accommodations. The cottage had a large open downstairs area with a kitchen and living room. There was a fireplace that we had no use for in the middle of summer, and a couple of couches, but that was about it. No TV, computer, or any electronic device capable of blasting a presidential tweet into our abused brains. I felt free.

The upstairs floor had two bedrooms and a single shared bathroom. I noticed that the two bedrooms shared a flimsy-looking wall. Looked like the owner had turned a single bedroom cottage into a double bedroom on the cheap. I pondered the implication of the thin wall. Would Donna be comfortable banging in here with our friends right on the other side of this wall? I hoped the setup wouldn't ruin our vacation. I also wondered if Steven and Scarlett had similar concerns when they saw the bedrooms.

After unpacking the car, we spent the rest of the morning hiking through the countryside. Large open spaces and fresh greenery were a pleasant change from city life. I enjoyed the scenery, which intermittently included two lovely female bodies. Whenever the girls walked in front of us, I admired the way that their shorts hugged their asses. The way their hair blew in the wind. Not to mention the way that their breasts bounced and swayed in their little tank tops they wore. I occasionally glanced at Steven to make sure he didn't see me enjoying his wife, but his eyes were already locked on Donna as she scrambled over a large rock in the path. I felt no jealously, but it made me wonder if Donna had worn her skimpy outfit just for me, or if she had thought about who else might be watching her. Or maybe she just wore it because it was hot out... I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions. But if Donna was teasing both of us men on purpose, was Scarlett doing the same? Both women were dressed nearly identically, in tight clothing that was hard to ignore. I made an effort not to stare. Nothing would ruin this vacation faster than making everyone think I was some kind of pervert. Even if there was some truth to that.

We fired up the grill and barbequed our dinner, eating at the picnic table behind the cabin. There was a cool breeze that helped to cut the heat from the blazing sun, although it was finally setting down on the horizon. Dinner conversation was mundane, as Steven seemed most interested in talking about upcoming films he was excited about. Eventually, though, Scarlett commented on the cabin, and asked us what we thought of it.

"It's very cozy and romantic," said Donna. "Perfect for relaxing."

"We thought the same when we first got here," said Steven.

There was a pause in the conversation. I wondered if anyone else was thinking about the problem with the sleeping situation. I felt relieved when Steven brought it up.

"Not much privacy up there. Are you guys ok with that?"

"We all know what happens on vacation," said Donna, "and we're all adults. We can deal with it."

Everyone seemed satisfied with that, and I felt a great sense of relief that I wasn't going to have to spend the weekend celibate. We moved on to drinks, Steven put on some music, and I rolled a joint. We all settled in on the couches to enjoy our evening, talking excitedly about our plans for this getaway. Eventually, Donna expressed the desire to play a game, and everyone seemed keen. I had brought something for just this occasion and ran to get it.

The game was called "Spank the Yeti," but it was basically "Marry, Fuck, Kill" with more options for what to do. One player got cards with three people and three activities, and had to decide what they would do to each person. Other players tried to guess what the answers would be for points. We had all played it before, and, while it was a little bit raunchy, it didn't go too far. Knowing how to play, we started the first round. I went first, and laughed when I saw the three people I had to choose from:

- Mona Lisa

- An angry kangaroo

- A crowd of sports mascots

And my three actions I had to match with those people:

- Film a sex tape with

- Tango with

- Share an apartment with

I chose to share the apartment with Mona Lisa because she was the quietest, tango with the angry kangaroo because anger would add a fiery passion to the dance, and film a sex tape with the mascots because at least it would be funny. Donna correctly guessed all my answers, winning the most points for that round. The losers downed their drinks, which is a rule I don't remember agreeing to, but apparently this was now a drinking game. After a few more rounds, we had all chugged at least one drink and were all feeling good. Donna and Scarlett were the losers in the next round. Scarlett's drink was immediately gone, but my wife hesitated.

Donna begged me for an exception from the drinking, which surprised me a bit, since I was unaware that I was any kind of referee for the game. I refused her request, though, since it didn't seem to fit the spirit of the game. "You drink for me" she insisted anyway, pushing her glass over to me.

"What's in this for me?" I asked, not ready to let her off the hook just yet.

"Sexual favors?" she laughed. I scratched my chin thoughtfully, not sure how to answer that in front of my friends, and pretty surprised that my wife had said that in the first place. She must already be tipsy.

"Not fair," said Scarlett. "What are the rest of us supposed to offer him?"

"Well you can offer," said Donna. I chuckled and downed the drink, not sure how to respond to that. I glanced at Steven and Scarlett's faces, trying to see their reaction to that, but they were already preparing the next hand.

Scarlett leaned over the card box, her low-cut shirt dropping open enough to afford a good look at her large, pale breasts. "We've done these ones before," she complained as she flipped through them. "I know, let's make up our own."

Everyone seemed into the idea, and Donna jumped up and grabbed some paper and pens. It was Steven's turn next. Donna and I came up with the people, while Scarlett jotted down three actions. Donna suggested Donald Trump and Ghandi. I whispered "Let's make it difficult for him" and wrote down Steven's own wife, Scarlett, as one of the choices. We revealed the three people to Steven, and he groaned when he saw Scarlett's name written down.

"Are you guys trying to get me in trouble?" he complained.

"Yes" everyone else answered, nearly in unison. Scarlett started to laugh, and the rest of us joined in when we saw the action cards she had created. I always suspected that she had a but of a dirty mind, and these actions seemed to confirm it. They were all sexual. The people cards were placed down on the table:

- Trump

- Mahatma Gandhi

- Scarlett

And the actions:

- Give oral sex to

- Receive oral sex from

- Receive anal sex from

We all made our predictions and waited for the reveal. Steven began with the most difficult one.

"I would receive anal sex from Gandhi," he deadpanned. "Because I think he would be the gentlest."

We all nodded at his wisdom.

"I would give oral sex to Trump," Steven continued. "Because it doesn't say it has to be Donald Trump. There's always Ivanka."

We laughed, and Scarlett chastised him for not following the spirit of the game. I vowed to be more specific next time.

"And finally, my easiest choice was to receive oral sex from Scarlett, because I know she likes it too, and she knows what I like." He flashed her a smile, which she happily returned. I was smiling too. Finding out that Scarlett liked sucking cock and was good at it was more than I ever dreamed of learning about my friends' sex lives. It's not the kind of thing that came up very often in conversation.

I glanced over a Donna to make sure she was comfortable with the level of sharing that was clearly going to take place in this round, but she was smiling too and seemed like she wanted to say something. I briefly wondered if she was going to say that she liked cocksucking too, but I will never know because she decided to remain silent. Scarlett won that round, clearly knowing her husband's proclivities.

It was my turn next. Donna wrote the actions while Steven and Scarlett chose the people. I assumed they were going to make Donna one of the choices to put me in the same situation, so the choices they revealed momentarily caught me off guard.

- Steven

- Scarlett

- Yourself

"I hope you gave me some easy actions," I said to Donna as she started to reveal my choices.

- Reverse Cowgirl

- Masturbate

- Titty Fuck

All sexual again, and so much dirtier than I expected from my own wife. I looked at Donna, trying to see if she was as surprised as me, but her expression was unreadable. At least she didn't look worried or mad. Everyone wrote down their predictions.

"Well, two of the actions require two people, so I guess I will have to masturbate myself," I said.

"So, same as every other day," Steven joked.

"Hey," I said weakly. "Hm. Just for that, I'm going to reverse cowgirl you."

"Please don't, I'm already getting fucked in the ass by Gandhi," he responded.

"Too bad. And I guess that leaves me titty fucking Scarlett," I said as causally as I could, using the game as a cover to speak aloud something I had imaged dozens of times in my private fantasies.

"If you think you can handle me," Scarlett said, pushing her tits together and smiling. We locked eyes for a second, and I forgot that it was a joke. I quickly looked away.

"I like this," said Scarlett. Let's use ourselves for all the rounds and just write new actions. But with the three other people, not "yourself."

I couldn't believe my ears as I heard Donna and Steven agree. I quickly added my agreement, trying to sound like I wasn't extremely excited about where this seemed to be heading. Steven revealed that he had predicted all my answers correctly, which worried me somewhat. It was Donna's turn next. She got the people cards with our names ready so we could use them for all future rounds, while the rest of us wrote one action each. As I finished writing, I glanced at the names Donna would have to choose from.

- Steven

- Scarlett

- Dan

And I put down my action card. Our friends quickly followed suit.

- Give a sensual massage to.

- Do a striptease for.

- 69 with.

I'll let you guess which action I wrote. Donna bit her lip gently, pondering the possibilities. I would have given anything to be able to peek into her head, see what she was thinking as she imagined herself in these situations with our close friends, who seemed to be getting closer with each round. We all locked in our predictions and Donna began to reveal her answers.

"I'd 69 with Dan," she said, "because he's my husband and that seemed like the safest answer."

It was what I expected, but I was secretly disappointed. Imagining her entwined with one of our friends was getting me hard quickly. Not that I wouldn't like to 69 with Donna of course. In fact, I hoped that would happen later tonight.

"I'd give a sensual massage to Scarlett," my wife continued. Just hearing those words in her innocent voice turned me on even more.

"That sounds lovely," said Scarlett. "What would you do to make it sensual?"

"While I'm rubbing you, I'd lean in close to you and whisper in your ear how hot I think you are," said Donna. She was now speaking in a softer voice, one that I recognized from our bedroom. "I'd let my breasts hang down and run along your back. You could feel my hard nipples. And maybe I could rub your ass for you."

"Whoah!" said Scarlett and Steven when she was finished. I was stunned silent. Did my Donna really say that? Not pausing to let that though hang in the air, Donna finished her turn.

"That means I'd give the striptease to Steven. I don't think that's something he wants to see, but he's a guy so at least he'll appreciate it somewhat."

"Are you kidding," responded Steven without thinking. "You're hot. Any guy would want to see that."

Donna blushed a little at that and looked at me. I nodded my head in confirmation. "That is accurate."

"Maybe not just the guys," laughed Scarlett as she showed us her predictions. We had all correctly guessed Donna's answers, so we called that round a tie. Finally, it was Scarlett's turn. After writing our answers, we all took a look at what she had to choose from.

- Steven

- Donna

- Dan

And the actions:

- Perform oral sex on

- Receive a facial from

- Go through the Kama Sutra with

She gasped at the choices, and we all wrote down our predictions. I've got to say, this was a difficult one to guess. It seemed impossible that Scarlett was about to say that she would do any of these things with me, but I glanced over and saw her writing down her answers confidently. I made my best guesses and waited with anticipation for the reveal.

"I would do the whole Kama Sutra with Steven," she began. "Because I think we've already done most of it, and we might find more to add to our usual rotation." Steven seemed satisfied with that answer, and didn't seem concerned with what she was almost certainly going to say next:

"I would receive a facial from Dan," she said, running her fingers down her face and body like a porn star. "Sorry Donna, you'll have to share him tonight. And I guess that means I get to perform oral sex on Donna," she said to my wife, licking her lips in an exaggerated sultry fashion.

I knew we were all picturing that, and was worried that the tent in my pants was becoming too obvious. But I looked over at Steven and saw that he was having the same problem. And I took a closer look at my wife. Her breathing was heavier than normal, her large breasts rising and falling with each breath, hard nipples poking through the thin fabric of her tank top. And I looked over at Scarlett who was gazing deep into my wife's eyes with lust. What was happening here?

"I have a new idea for the game," Scarlett said. "Husband and wife teams. The other team gives you one action and guesses whether you'll actually do it or not. They get the point if they're correct, you get it if they're wrong. Basically, Truth or Dare with just dares."

We all glanced at each other now that the game was heating up. Everybody seemed willing. "We go first," said Donna. "Give us an action."

Our friends conferred for a while. Finally, they finished writing their prediction and issued their challenge.

"Change shirts in front of us," Scarlett said. It sounded like a command.

My wife and I looked at each other and discussed our strategy.

"I think they bet that we wouldn't do it," said Donna.

"I agree," I answered. "They thought we were going to chicken out. Are you willing to do it to prove them wrong?"

"Let's do it" she said and grabbed the bottom of her tank top, waiting for me. I looked at our friends, trying to figure out if we had guessed correctly or not, but they were wearing their best poker faces. Steven perhaps seemed a little eager, but that might just be because he was about to get to see Donna's breasts. I found that I was strangely ok with that. I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it off.

Scarlett started hooting and hollering, and I looked over to see Donna sitting there, just barely covering her breasts by holding her arm in front of them while she handed me the tank top. "Hurry," she said, but there was a smile on her face. I enjoyed the view for the few seconds it took to exchange shirts and slip them on. I felt ridiculous in her small tank top, and she was swimming in my larger t-shirt, but we had done it.

"Nice switch," said Steven. And then he flipped over their prediction and showed that they had bet that we would do it. They won the point.

"So we did that for nothing?" asked Donna.

"I wouldn't say it was for nothing," grinned Steven. Now it was Steven's and Scarlett's turn. Scarlett and I debated for a moment, and then wrote down our predictions.

"Take each other's shorts off with just your teeth," said Donna.

Steven and Scarlett's brief debate mirrored ours. What do you think they predicated, and are we willing to do it? From the tone of their voices, I thought they sounded more interested than concerned by the prospect. But it was hard to tell. Finally, they agreed and Scarlett leaned over and took the fabric of Steven's shorts into her teeth. She pulled them down slowly, navigating carefully over the bulge that was becoming increasingly harder to ignore. When she cleared it, it sprang up even further through the thin fabric of Steven's boxers. Scarlett brushed along its length with her cheek as she continued down his body. Finally, Scarlett finished and stood up. Steven, now with a very pronounced erection, sank down and took his wife's shorts in his teeth. They slid down the curve of her hips to reveal a pair of white lacy panties. I confessed that I stared before wondering what Donna though about this. I turned to her, expecting to be met by an angry glare, but instead I saw my wife gazing at our pants-less friends with as much interest as I had been. I set my hand on her thigh, maybe for reassurance, and maybe a little closer to the inside than normal.

12