A Game gamble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started using her right hand to pump his cock and let her left drop to her crotch. On her knees now, legs spread, her skirt had ridden up towards her hips and she found it easy to feel the wet wrmth of her snatch through her flimsy knickers. Vivid images of how she must look from the other side of the glass made her buck her hips and started slick juices running over her lips and probing fingers. Michael's was the biggest cock she had ever sucked and she could already feel him pushing with urgency at the back of her throat.

With her head bending forward and her hands working towards her own and Michael's orgasm, she could feel both her tits starting to fall forward out of her cups. When Michael pulled her forward for a particularly rough thrust she felt first one and then the other come tumbling out to bounce backwards and forwards slapping into her as she moved towards a climax. Each time he pushed her head down onto his throbbing shaft her heavy necklace slapped hard into her tits, sometimes brushing the erect nipples.

Her final thought before cumming was the vision of her, kneeling in torn and cheap clothing getting her face fucked while her pertky tits jiggled for the viewing pleasure of a guy who was presumably building to his own orgasm on the balcony. As she came, she pulled back because she wanted Henry to know she had cum. She pulled on Michael's cock hard and regularly as she strained her head back, her neck muscles taut. When she looked again, Michael was staring at her make-up smeared lips and moving his hips in time with her.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" he asked in a ragged voice.

"Sure," she gasped. "In my mouth, or over my face, whatever you want."

He nodded dumbly and stared at her a few moments longer before groaning, "Your face... face!"

She smiled as she panted and moved in closer to him. She continued to work his huge shaft while firmly rubbing his balls and moved her face as close as she could to the end of his cock. She opened her mouth too and pushed her tonugue out as far as she could, giving him something to aim at. Soon, he started to buck and grabbed again at her hair. As she pushed her fist to his base, Michael shot his first load at her face, landing just below her right eye. The second string caught her across the nose and fell down onto her lips and tongue. A third stream caught her lower lip and ran down her chin and fell down onto her heaving breasts.

Michael collapsed back onto the bed as Emily gently took her left hand away and gave the shaft one last massage. She then took the fingers of her right hand and slowly licked them clean while looking out the window. Michael stood and pulled his pants up. He looked down at Emily and saw her sat bewtween his legs, her young flushed face spattered with his cum and her skirt hunched up around her waist. When she didn't move he cleared his throat with a stammer.

"Umm, should I pay you something?" Emily was a little shocked by the question but then felt the strange thrill of being reminded that she as after all playing a role.

"Well, I would normally get 20 for a blow job, or 50 for sex," she said loudly, playing the ultra cheap whore for Henry's benefit. She had just made 2000$ and could afford to let Michael off lightly. He quickly pulled out a 20 and moved towards the door. He turned briefly unsure whether he was meant to offer an endearment or simple gratitude. "Michael," she called to him without making a single move to reposition her clothes or wipe his blow from her face, "make sure you tell everyone else downstairs I'm here for the night."

After he had left she stood and moved towards the glass of Bollinger. She picked it up and took a sip. It soothed her slightly ravaged lips and throat. It had not even had time to lose its chill. As she drank she looked at herself in the mirror. Her lipstick and mascara had been smeared with sweat and trailing cum. It glistened on her face like pearly drops of rain. She turned again and stared at the open balcony door until the glass pushed back further and Henry walked into the room. He had his ccock in his hands and was staring fixedly at her face and tits, which still hung out the front of her shirt.

"I want to fuck you. Fuck, I want to fuck you."

Emily curled her finger to him, beckoning him to her. "Come to Jamie-Lynn, Sweetheart." She murmured in a low and sultry voice. When he stood in front of her, his cock erect between them she held his chin in her hand. "Pay me my 2000$, Babe." Henry nodded absently and grabbed his wallet off the bedside table. He pushed the cash into her hand and she tucked it away in her handbag. Then she pushed him backwards into an armchair by the bed. "You want to fuck me?" she asked sweetly, placing one leg up on the bed and traced her fingers down across her tits and towards her crotch. Henry nodded and stared at her, starting to build up the speed of his fist again.

She smiled at him and used her other hand to scoop a tiny trail of cum of her exposed chest and push it into her mouth. "Well Honey," she said slowly to him, "if you want to fuck me it will be 50 bucks."

Henry jilted his eyes away from her tits for one moment and said, "But I just paid you 2000$"

"Henry," she relied sharply, "you just paid me 2000 dollars to suck that guy's cock. Did I suck his cock Henry?" she asked raising her eyebrows. Henry slowly nodded as she took a step towards him. "Do you see his fucking cum all over my face Henry?" She asked, leaning both hands on the arms of his chair and lowering his face. Again he nodded. "Then if you want to dump your load in me tonight, you had better come up with 50 bucks my dear!"

Henry leapt to his feet and stepped back to his wallet. he pulled 50$ out and held it out towards her. Before she could take it the bedside phone rang and both turned to look at it. On the third ring Henry turned back to her and waited to see what she would do. She took a step towards it and picked up the receiver, "Hello?"

A nervous voice on the other end of the phone said, "Hi, Michael said I could ring you?" Emily looked at Henry and smiled.

"Absolutely, what can I do for you?"

"Are you free now?"

"Actually I'm busy right at the moment, but I'll call you when I'm done is that Ok, Sweetie? Who should I ask for?"

"David, just David. And it's 50$ right?"

"That's right, 50$ for anything you want, but you have to wear a condom." Slowly she put the receiver down and turned back to Henry. "Well, as you can hear, I'm popular tonight, but you were first so we should get this done." She sat down and pulled a condom out of her bag and beckoned Henry over. They had not been using condoms in their relationship and she was on the pill.

"Do we need that?" He asked.

" Well, I fuck 30-40 guys a week, so I think it's a good idea don't you?" she asked as she slid the rubber down his rock hard cock.

Smiling up at him she started to pull on him and run her hand up his body. "Can I lie on my back and have you fuck me?" she asked with a sweet voice. Henry nodded and began to climb on top of her. "Good," she continued, "because I want you to see his cum on my face while you fuck me."

Henry groaned as he started to slide into her wet pussy. He had not even waited to undress her. Just ripped another hole in her stockings and shoved aside her knickers. She used her ankles to drive him deep inside her. The whole day had been a build up of frustration and now she just wanted to take him as far into her hungry body as she could.

Henry just stared and strained, driving into her. He had started with an elaborate fantasy about dominating a possession, but it had been replaced by an all powerful need to just fuck and fuck. As he built up to his explosion she pulled him on top of her and groaned, "Fuck me," into his ear. He pushed her shoulder back and took her heaving breasts into his mouth. He tasted both of their sweat and the musky taste of cum as his shuddering orgasm rocked his body.

Emily felt her own orgasm crashing through her. She bucked and writhed, sill trying to pull him deeper into her. She had never cum twice in one session before and she knew this second orgasm was both longer and more powerful than any she had had before. It was as if her already heightened senses were more primed to respond. They both lay on the bed for a couple of minutes. Emily felt overwhelmed by sexual satisfaction and was still basking in the sultry possibilities of her role. She glanced over at Henry and he smiled back at her. She thought about what they had done and raised her eyebrow at him. Was it over? Or did he want to play the game to the end?

"Well, Jamie-Lynn," he said, standing up. "I have to run, but I want to call you next time I'm in town. Is that Ok?" She stood as well and adjusted her clothing and made an intentionally token effort to clean her face.

"Of course, Henry," she said. "I don't think you'll find many working girls who aren't willing to find some time to earn 2000 dollars. or 2070," she added with a smile.

Henry picked up his coat and started to walk towards the door. But before he got there Emily called after him.

"Henry, Darlin, before you go, I want you to hear something."

Henry stopped and turned back to Emily. She picked up the phone and let it dial the front desk as she kept her eyes fixed on Henry. "Hello, this is room 438, I need to speak to David." Henry stared in disbelief as the pregnant pause stretched out. Eventually, a voice came on the line and Emily purred, "Hi there David, it's Jamie-Lynn here. I'm free right now if you are." She smoothed her skirt absent-mindedly and fixed her boobs back as far as they would go into her shirt. "That's right, Babe. 50 bucks for pussy or arse. I'll see you in a few minutes then."

She hung up the phone and casually walked down the corridor, taking Henry's arm and strolling with him to the front door. When she opened the door and pushed him out, she gave him a friendly smile and said, now you make sure you make that call." Henry walked dumbfounded to the elevator and as he waited for it to come, he turned and saw her leaning provocatively against the door frame, the personification of sex and gratification. When the elevator finally opened a 20 year old latin guy in an apprentice chef outfit strode out and headed towards her door. As the elevator door closed with Henry on the inside he saw Emily drape her arm around his shoulder and close the door.