A Game of Basketball Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... I wanted to tell you, but I felt like it wasn't my place to tell," she says.

"It's okay, I respect that. At least you can keep a secret."

"Yeah..." She tares her gaze away from me. Her eyes start to wander through my room. "Your room is kind of bland... I kind of expected some MJ, Lebron or Kobe posters up."

"Ha... Yeah, my old room back in Santa Barbara was littered with MJ, Lebron and Kobe posters. I just felt it was time for a change. Besides, they're all retired and old."

Her eyes go wide as they fall onto my old lightsaber toy. She mutters something under her breath as she picks it up. Kevin, Brett, Zach and I used to pretend to have lightsaber battles growing up. Brett and Zach would be sith while Kevin and I were Jedi. I don't know why I still have it. I quickly grab it from her, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey!" she says.

"It's nothing, just a stupid toy..." I say tossing it into my closet.

"So what, you're a Star Wars fan... I used to be too."

"Really!? No way!"

"Originals or Disney versions?"

"Originals obviously, even though they're older than dirt."

"Me too! The Disney sequels were all over the place."

"So... about that shower," she says. "I didn't bring any clean clothes..."

"Right, you can borrow some of mine if you want."

Her face lights up. "Really?"

"Yeah, borrow whatever you like."

"I know this sounds weird, but I've always fantasized about having a boyfriend that will let me wear their sweatshirts with their name on it." She walks over to my closet and starts poking around. "Like those movies where the girl wears nothing but a button up dress shirt of her lover."

"That doesn't sound weird at all. Actually, it sounds kind of hot," I say, walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

She leans into me. I nuzzle my nose against her shoulder. My hands sink below the hem of her sweats, rubbing her slumbering cock. It awakes from my touch. She grabs last year's basketball sweatshirt with my mother's maiden name on the back. "Graceson, isn't your last name Marshall?"

"I chose to go by my mother's maiden name after we moved here."

"Oh... I like it."

"You can have it," I whisper in her ear as I kiss her neck.

"Shall we get all soapy and clean in the shower?" I ask. "Of course after we get real dirty."

"You're terrible," she laughs. Just like before, my lips meet her skin as I pull off her clothes. She looks back at me. "Shouldn't we do this in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll grab us some towels." As I turn around, she slaps my ass. We make our way to the bathroom after I grabbed us some towels. Then she pins me against the doors and her lips attack mine. Her hands sink under my sweats and she pulls them down along with my shorts and briefs.

I rip off my shirt as she kisses her way down my abs. She pulls my clothes the rest of the way off my legs. My cock is raging hard. She grabs it with and slowly starts stroking it while looking into my eyes. Those lively green irises practically glow as she leans up and licks my balls.

A moan fills the air as she sucks one my testicles in her mouth while her hand gives my dick a squeeze. Her tongue plays basketball with my nuts, handling them like a pro. She then brings her tongue all the way up my shaft sending a shiver down my spine. Giving the tip of my dick a kiss, she wraps her lips around the head and twirls her tongue around the tip. My knees buckle at the sensation of her tongue treating my cock like a lollipop.

Slowly, she starts to take more my dick in her mouth, bobbing back and forth as she presses her tongue up the bottom of my pole. My breath grows heavy as she grabs my hips and gets to work on my dick, blowing my whistle like a coach.

Her hand slips between my legs, grabbing a hold of my sac. She gives it a squeeze, making me gasp. Her other hand slips back and grabs my ass, spreading my cheek open. Then she releases my balls and her finger makes its way up to my asshole, teasing it.

She pulls her hand back and reaches up pointing her finger up at me. I lean down to suck on it. She pulls it back out and brings it back to my butthole. Before I can even blink, she's got her finger down to the first knuckle in my ass as she continues to bob on my cock.

She grips my ass tightly and pulls me closer as my dick slips inside her tight throat just as another finger slips inside me. She starts finger fucking my asshole as she deepthroats my cock.

The sensation sends me to heaven and over the edge. My balls tighten up as my cock gets steely hard. Suddenly I feel a surge as my dick explodes inside her throat, dropping a load of cum. She pulls out of her throat, leaving the head of my dick in her mouth as she continues to suck the cum out of my balls. "Fuck!"

She sucks every drop out until my cock goes flaccid and pops out of her mouth. She opens her lips for me, showing me a mouth filled with my seed before she swallows all of it. "That was so hot!"

She uses my body to climb back to her feet and our lips connect as she pulls me down for a kiss. I can taste what's left of my own cum in her mouth. Finally, she breaks off. "What was that for? I thought I had to beat you 1 on 1 for a reward like that."

"No... I said you'd only get inside my ass by beating me 1 on 1. The blow job was for being an amazing boyfriend." She gives me a wink before kissing me again. This time I'm the one tearing her clothes off. Shirt and sweats are the first to go, followed by her shorts, socks, and sports bra.

Her tits are like two mounds of caramel. I lavish them with my tongue as I pull down her underwear, freeing her cock.

She pulls back and I look up at her. "Let's get inside the shower and then I'm going to fuck you so good, I might get you pregnant."

"Let's not use soap as lube, it kind of burned last time," I add, turning on the water, letting it warm up.

"Do you want me to raw dog it?" she asks.

"No! I'll give it a nice spit shine."

"Fair enough." She feels the water before stepping. Grabbing my dick, she pulls me in after her. I wrap my arms around her waist as she pulls me in for another kiss. My hand slides down and grabs a handful of that ass. "You can touch it, but don't get any ideas," she smirks.

"One day..." I sigh giving it a playful slap. Sinking to my knees, that monster of hers stares me in the face.

"That's right, get on your knees where you belong." She gives me the most sadistic grin ever.

I look up into her emerald orbs. "I'll gladly suck the cock of the woman I belong to."

Without hesitation, I take that big cock between my lips, giving her the same treatment she just gave me. "God, Dave... I fucking love you!"

I pull her cock out just long enough to reciprocate my feelings for her. Then I get back to work, lathering her dick with spit so she can put it where it truly belongs, in my ass.

I hear her moan as I sink that fat dick of hers into the back of my throat. She lifts her leg and places it over my shoulder as I start to bob up and down on her cock. I wrap my arm around her thigh as my other hand rubs up and down her abs.

With her hands in my hair, I go down on her dick until my nose meets the small patch of pubes starting to grow.

I pull back until her cock pops free from my mouth and look up at her. She unwraps herself from me and sinks down to meet me face to face. Once again our lips become attached.

The steaming hot water pours down on us as our tongues play a game of tag in my mouth. She breaks away and climbs to her feet and pulls me up to meet her. With a swift move, she spins us around and pins me against the cold tile wall. She lifts my legs up and I wrap them around her waist.

I can feel her dick press up against my rosebud. I reach down and guide it home. Our eyes never leave each other's gaze. As her cock knocks at my back door, I let myself slide down until her dick breaks in.

I gasp as her dick sinks inside my ass. Wrapping my arms around her shoulders, she leans up and attaches her lips to mine before pressing her dick farther up my ass.

She slowly starts to push her hips forward as her hands cup my ass, spreading it open. I feel her thighs bump into my cheeks. "Fuck... it feels so good to have you inside me," I moan as I disconnect our lips to look into those emerald gems of hers.

"Dave, I love you so much!" I can only moan as she starts to plow my driveway. The sensation caused by her dick lifts me up to cloud 9.

The way her cock fills me up, claiming my ass for herself makes me feel so satisfied. It gives me a feeling of belonging, not just in a possessive sense, but in an intimate way. As if I finally found the other part of my soul. This feeling, it's all I want. Just to be with her. To have her cock lodged deep inside me knowing that I am the cause of her pleasure.

The only time I've ever been this happy was with Kevin, but this is different. This is much more fulfilling. I mean that in both a metaphorical sense and a literal one. Because just as her cock fills my ass, her love fills my heart.

She buries her face in my neck, placing kisses against my skin. "Fuck Nicole, I... I'm yours."

She looks back into my eyes as her dick sinks to the hilt inside me. "You really mean that?"

"Yes! I want to spend every moment with you, even if it means always taking your gorgeous dick my ass."

"Oh, Dave! I love you so much!" she kisses me hard, her tongue attacks my mouth with vigor as we sink to the floor, her cock still lodged inside my ass. She breaks away to look me in the eyes. "I will always be yours."

She pulls her dick out as she falls back. She slides to the back of the shower and beckons me to her. I crawl over and straddle her hips. Grabbing her dick, I once more bury it inside my ass. Her hands once again grab my ass and spread my cheeks apart as I sink down on her cock.

I brush the hair out of her face before leaning down to kiss those beautiful lips of hers. I slowly start to bob up and down on her dick, making that cock massage my prostate.

She starts thrusting her hips up into me. We're in perfect unison as she pumps her cock into me, I sink down on it. All you can hear is the smacking of flesh on flesh mixed with water pouring down on us.

I don't know how much more I can take, my cock has been aching for release and I know she's close. She bites down on my lower lip as I ride her like I'm in a rodeo. This is definitely longer than an 8-second ride.

"Ahhh, fuck... I can't handle anymore, baby! I'm cumming!" I shout as I clench down on her dick as my own cock explodes, shooting cum out like a firehose getting us both covered in cum.

She pulls me down as she thrusts up hard into me and suddenly her cock erupts inside me. Hot sticky cum fills my bowels. The sensation has me lost in our shared pleasure. I can feel more of her delicious cum fill my ass up causing another load to shoot out of my own dick.

Finally, I fall from cloud 9 as my orgasm starts to fade. Her dick falls out of my ass as it starts to soften.

With my hands softly caressing her cheeks, I lean down for a kiss. I just want this moment to last a little longer but no matter how much I try to slow down time, all good things must come to an end. Just like our kiss.

She stares into my eyes for a moment as we catch our breath. She looks like she wants to say something, but no words come out of her mouth. So I speak for her. "I love you, Nicole."

"I love you too." After one last kiss, I finally climb off of her as her cum starts to drip from my ass. I help her up and we start cleaning each other off.

The water turns cold by the time we finish. I give her a nice slap on the ass as we climb out. Then I take the towel and slowly dry her off and she returns the favor. We kiss again before making our way back to my room. She grabs the clothes she picked out of my closet and starts to get dressed. I throw on a pair of sweets and a t-shirt.

"I'll get these back to you after I wash them," she says.

"Don't bother, keep them. They look better on you anyways."

As she goes to grab her dirty clothes, I stop her. "I can wash those for you and then you'll have a spare to change into next time."

"Don't lie, you just want a pair of my underwear to jerk off to," she says with a grin.

"Guilty as charged," I admit.

"Perv," she laughs. "You can have them. It'll be a fair trade. Just make sure the only thing you're thinking about when you fapping to my undies, is my dick up that tight ass of yours."

"Deal."

I walk with her outside to her car, but before she can get in, I push her up against it for one more kiss. We finally break off. "Maybe this weekend you can stay over. How does that sound?" I ask as I open the door for her.

"I would love that."

"I was also thinking we could go on our first date. We could catch a movie or something. I don't know... I've never actually been on a real date before," I admit.

"Really? That's hard to believe, it seems like every girl would die just to go on a date with you."

"I don't know... I was just never interested in other girls. But... I've never felt this way with other girls."

She hooks her hand around my neck and pulls me back in for another kiss. "I really should probably get going..."

"Yeah..." I whisper before diving in again for another kiss. Her hand slips up through my hair as her tongue slips back into my mouth.

After a good long minute, she finally pulls away. "Okay, for real. I really need to head home before my mom sends out a search party."

"Speaking of your mom, when will I get to meet your parents?"

Her eyes go wide. "Ah, yeah... someday."

Finally, she breaks away and climbs into her car. The engine comes alive with a roar as she rolls down her window.

"Seriously though?" I ask.

"I promise, you'll get to meet them. It's just... It's a little crazy at my house right now." She grabs my hair and pulls me in for one last kiss.

Finally, I back off, letting her leave. She pulls out of my driveway like she pulls out of my ass. And just like that, she's gone with the wind.

For some odd reason, I can't help but feel like she's hiding something from me. I'm probably just thinking too much into things like usual. God, she's only been gone for a few seconds and I already miss her as if a part of my soul was just ripped from me.

*

I hope you all enjoyed the story. Feel free to comment below what you thought of it. I appreciate any feedback. Also give it your honest rating. Also check out my other stories and my profile!