A Game of Chance Ch. 01

Story Info
Casanova & Greg play a game w/Chance.
25.7k words
4.71
29k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pobrat
pobrat
6 Followers

Authors note: A Game of Chance is set in the hills of San Francisco and is a love story with a few twists. This story is not based on any truths or actual events and except for the city it's all fiction. This is my first story on Lit so if you enjoy it and have a comment please don't be shy, I assure you it'll make my day.

I believe in safe sex. Alas, my characters live in a world of fantasy and their world has no life threatening STD's and the only risk from sex are the original suspects and pregnancy.

I want all to know that if not for Etaski this story wouldn't be here. Thanks again Etaski for the help and advice! (I want to dub you Dragon Lady but...) ;-)

Warning: this story may contain some non-consensual acts and BDSM practices. (it all depends on who you ask) If these are squicks for you I suggest you turn around. And lastly the buildup is slow, and the real sex begins about half way.

=============================================

Chance's POV

I'm on the 14 Mission Muni bus. Finally, after living what feels like a lifetime in less than ten weeks, I'm almost home. I've got butterflies in my stomach and can't understand why. Nervous to meet my empty home? There's no one waiting for me, and even my plants are probably dead by now. So why am I almost giddy with tension and anticipation? I understand the anticipation certainly, but it's this feeling like I'm going to connect with someone that I haven't seen in a long time, someone special at that. I find I'm actually trembling and I mark it up to hunger before I remember I ate only two hours ago, a soy burger with plenty of protein.

Am I so attached to my home, my castle, my woman cave? Am I that invested in a piece of property? Hmmm, my old claw tub is heaven, and I've been stuck using a shower with zip water pressure. So 10 weeks late for a bath. I'll let that be my answer for now.

I'm relieved this bus is almost empty so late on a Saturday night, I'd have waited for another if it had been crowded. I know I have to smell after 5 days on the road, sleeping when and where I could, saving as much as possible of my meager savings. I'd passed through quite a few cities with local all night buses and twice paid fares for someplace safe to sleep. It was uncomfortable and embarrassing to boot, but my pride has lived through worse and I'll get over it. Besides, there was little to no risk of running into anyone I know.

We stop at 16th street and a crowd of people get on. "Crap!" I swear under my breath and quickly move to the last row of seats, taking one by the window opposite the driver so I can see who gets on. I sit my sleeping bag on the seat next to me and my backpack on the floor between my feet. I'm betting my sleeping bag smells worse than me, though it hasn't been opened this trip. I've used it as a cushion in some sketchy places, preferring that it's surface was in contact with the ground instead of my tush. I'm hoping it'll be enough to keep people away.

I look over the newest riders for someone interesting to watch, but no one catches my eye nor threatens to get too close. I see another bunch getting on at 18th street and I know my lucks not going to last. 'Damn!' A bunch of gang bangers with chicks. 'Double damn!'

"Come on sweet thing, let me take you home." I hear a sexy male baritone smooth talking a cute blonde. I'm all ears for this conversation wondering how the female will respond. I watch from under my lashes at the 3 coming towards me. Two guys and a girl.

The one talking is hiding inside a dark blue hoodie and sweatpants. 'Different' I muse, and I see his friend is also wearing sweatpants. I listen closely.

"I've got a boyfriend, homey." The blonde informs him.

"But he's not here." He's quick to point out. And I finally get a good look at him and his looks match his voice, very sexy. He's got dark hair straight that falls over his smiling eyes as he bends his head down for a moment. He looks like he could be Jim Morrison's brother. Plus he's got that long and lanky build with broad shoulders that I love. He's definitely dreamy, too bad he's already occupied.

None of them bother to sit down, though the one who's not chasing tail is in the isle leaning on the back of the seat that's in front of my sleeping bag. Too close! I can smell him from here, so he'll be getting a whiff of me or my sleeping bag...oh no! No sooner do I think it! Fuck me, I'm beyond embarrassed! He looked behind himself and moved one step to the other side of the isle and has leaned on that seat! I can see his head keeps turning my direction. I hold my chin up despite the burning of my cheeks and continue listening.

"No, he's not here, he's waiting at 24th. You think I'd get off this bus alone?" She sounds offended he might think this of her.

"No way beautiful, I'll be right there with you." This said as he's using the pull of the bus to press himself against her backside. She twitches like she's been stung. "You see how much I want you mama, you know I can take you higher." His voice is a purr that sends shivers down my spine, I can't imagine she's immune to it.

"Yeah I feel you want me, and maybe you can take me higher, but my brain's telling me your higher ain't worth it if my daddy's gonna put us lower, as in 6 feet lower!"

"Aw mama, what's your man wearing? What's he look like? Cause if he ain't waiting I'm gonna be right there with you."

"He's tall, thin, blue baseball cap," she says pointedly, "white sweatshirt, black jeans and white high tops. And he won't play homey, he'll pop a cap in both of us. So. . .where you live?" Ah! She isn't immune.

"Kiss my phone with yours and give me your info. I'll call you tomorrow mama, what time?" He asks, as she quickly does something to her phone and touches it to his.

Meanwhile his homey has been listening and keeping watch.

"Hey, Casanova." I grin at the name and suddenly find myself being scrutinized carefully. Then his friend motions towards the front of the bus. "Boyfriend!" His eyes come back my way and I act oblivious and continue staring straight ahead. My peripheral vision is picking up enough details about this guy to know I'll turn red if we make eye contact after I've obviously been listening to their conversation. I've never been able to control my propensity to blush in public, in situations exactly like this. He's a twin to Casanova in almost every way, except he's light where his friend is dark.

"See, I told you. Call me tomorrow noon." The blonde looks at her phone. "What number will call?" She asks, apparently he hasn't left anything on her phone.

"It'll be restricted, lover," and he uses the pull of the buses brakes to grind against her one last time, "that way boyfriend won't see my number and hurt you. I don't want you hurt on my account, love."

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" She asks.

"Yeah, sweet thing. It's always like that. I told you when we got on, I just need one night to show you heaven."

"So then call me later, homey." She gives him a wink as she loud pops her gum moving for the back doors. She steps down as the bus pulls up and stops at 24th and Mission streets, and sure enough boyfriend is right there with a few friends, and from the look passing between boyfriend and Casanova, he saw that last grind.

"Oh shit!" I whisper, I know I'm on the wrong side of the bus to avoid stray bullets if they start shooting. With butterflies already in my stomach, it feels like a blender comes on as I watch the boyfriend roughly interrogate the girl. Suddenly she pulls back and slaps him hard and the whole block hears her yell "So you think I'm a whore then where's my tricks?" Then she turns and starts to walk away her head held high. Boyfriend holds his cheek and he lets her get two steps before he lunges and wraps his arms around her hugging her tight. That's all I see before the bus is pulling off.

Casanova is leaning up to the window slowly as the bus is pulling farther and farther away, he's staying just out of plain sight. He's a foot and a half away from me when he turns his head with a snap and we make eye contact. My breath just stops because my lungs refuse to work. Not so his. I can see his nostrils flaring and his eyes, even as dark as they are, I see them dilate. Here comes the blush I was tripping on. I'm focusing so hard on muting some of the heat, that my lungs are burning before I finally draw a breath and break eye contact, as his partner plops down in the seat next to the one Casanova's foot is occupying. The seats in front of them are facing the back of the bus and are empty.

His partner nudges him yet Casanova still stares at me, even though I never raise my eyes back to his. I see with my peripheral vision as he looks down, and I watch him in the reflection of the window as he turns his back to me and sits down. Something's telling me it's not over yet as a bus passes us going the opposite direction.

They're talking low back and forth, too low for me to catch any words through the noises of the bus and light traffic. Casanova's friend turns in his seat to look at me after a few minutes. I act oblivious like I've no clue this guy is staring at me. Again I'm using the windows reflection to see what's going on.

"Hey you." I ignore him staring for almost a minute, and I'd continue to do so but think better of it. I still have a ways to go and they could make my life miserable. I turn and just look, trying to keep all expression from my face. I'm not afraid exactly but I'm definitely wary and on alert.

"Are you homeless girl?" He asks out of the blue. And even though I've been expecting this question since I started traveling five days ago, I'm angry that it's asked when I'm so close to home, but even more so that the one asking is so fucking hot. So I don't filter my reply past my brain, I just let fly.

"No boy, are you?" I see right off this hasn't gone over well, yet when I glance at his friend's profile, I see his smirk. I grin to myself.

Next thing I know my baseball cap is snatched off my head and all my carefully wound hair is tumbling down and I'm angry, very angry! I struggle to keep my temper, I don't need to lose it this close to home.

"Why you lie to me, girl?" He asks, his tone even as if this is a reasonable question.

"Pardon me?" I look at him like he's lost his mind and put my hand out, "May I please, pretty please, have my cap back?" I keep my hand out for it like I expect him to give it up. I notice Casanova's shoulders go stiff as I ask nice for my cap, almost as if he's shocked.

Now he stands spinning smoothly to face me and we make eye contact, only this time I'm able to keep breathing. His mood seems somber as he puts his hand out and his friend passes him my cap. Casanova glances down at it, then back at me. He isn't saying a word, but he's holding it out and wary of a trick or of him snatching it back, I slowly reach for it. I get my fingers on it and tug, he holds on. I sigh, and tug again. He doesn't let go and just keeps watching me with an intensity that's completely out of proportion to our situation, and I'm questioning if he can see my secrets. Then I scoff at myself mentally shaking my head to clear it.

I decide right then he can keep it, and I let go. I don't say another word, just pull my backpack into my lap and start digging through it for my brush. I find it, remove a hair tie from the handle and begin brushing out my long, wavy brown hair. It's still fairly clean as I've had it under my cap for most of these 5 days, and it's snapping with static as I brush it. It falls almost to my waist, and it's not easy in this cramped space to tame it into a ponytail.

I've been keeping my eye on Casanova in the reflection. With it dark outside and the inside of the bus being lit, I can see every detail clearly. He's just standing there like a statue watching my every move. I want to say something rude about his behavior, but don't want this situation to escalate into something even more negative than it is. I'm alone after all, and there's two of them, if it comes to an altercation I know I'll lose.

When I've brushed it altogether into a ponytail and wound the hair tie tight, I clean my hairs from the bristles of the brush and stand to open the window that's above me. When I do, I hold my hand out letting the wind snatch the lose hairs from my fingers. The breeze feels good as it's cooling the sweat on my brow, and I can already smell the familiar scents of home.

I assume as soon as I turned and raised my arm to open the window effectively blocking my sight, Casanova bent over and laid his elbows on the back of his seat and propped his chin on his palms. As I turn back, I freeze. I watch him slowly lift his head from the level of my crotch, and don't even try holding back this blush!

At this point I've been wearing the same jeans for 5 days. I ditched my only pair of underwear on my first day of travel when I'd bled on them, the last day of my period. Baby wipes cleaned me up, but I hadn't had anywhere I could wash my thongs and still keep moving. It didn't seem like a good idea to hang them off my backpack or sleeping bag to dry.

Now, I'm not real picky when it comes to smells except perfumes, colognes, aftershaves, lotions and everything else with a strong scent. I stay as far away from them as possible. A woman reeking like she's poured on a bottle of perfume gets on the elevator, and I get off and wait for the next one. I'm allergic - one whiff and my head starts to pound! My mother passed to me her only daughter both her allergies and her brains, though I didn't grow into my mom's allergies until my late teens. The only products I regularly use with a scent are Dove bar soap, and an antiperspirant with a baby powder scent.

My allergies without doubt, have played a roll in my feelings about a persons unique smell and their pheromones, to me they're extremely important. I've met men I knew I'd be with for no other reason than their smell.

I smell good to myself and even when I was young long before I knew of sex, the scent between my legs was enticing. It always caused pleasure and submissive feelings. It still does. And I've yet to have a man or woman not like the way I smell. But that said, I still haven't ever run around for 5 days wearing the same pants either. I know my pheromones are a little stronger right before and during my period, so right about now I probably smell like I'm in heat.

So I'm aware this man smells me and his expression says he's interested, except right now all I want to do is to get to my tub in one piece, and that means I get off this bus before Daly City.

My heart's getting jumpy from the intensity of his stare, he's without doubt stalking me with his laughing eyes and I'm angry and feel he's threatening my plans.

"You got a problem dude? Because I'm on my way home after 2 1/2 months, five days of that on the road getting here, and I'd like to make it to my tub in one piece if that's okay with you?" I don't smile and I'm tired of standing when I'm aware he's continued to smell me by the way his nostrils keep flaring.

He straightens up still holding me with his eyes and I'm staring right back, and I can't look away because now it's a contest. Finally he breaks eye contact looking down as he steps past his buddy and into the isle and snags my sleeping bag from the seat next to me! Only I've grabbed a hold of it and we're having a tug of war! I can't believe this fucker! Keeping his eyes on me he demands help from his friend.

"Hey Greg, reach over and tickle her!"

"What dude?" his friend, who'd been watching us with his own little smirk, now has a look of disbelief.

"Tickle her! She ain't gonna do nothin but let go of this bag so I can sit down and talk to her!" and the look he's giving me is a challenge, am I brave enough to have a conversation with him?

Questioning my sanity I let go of the sleeping bag, and to my surprise he doesn't throw it down the center isle and instead sets it two seats over, and sits down in its place.

"See, I told you." and he says this like it sounds 'I told you so.'

"You told me what?" At his silence I raise my eyebrow in a challenging manner. Whatever he's got planned with his partner, I don't want him thinking it's going to be easy.

Now his gaze is even more intense and I feel as if he's dominating me silently without a word spoken. 'Yeah right Chance he's got your number and he's going to dominate you without a word! Go on girl, quit fantasizing your life away.' I think this in disgust, taunting my psych about my over-active imagination. Didn't I remember I wasn't going to allow my fantasies to continue spoiling my reality? Unfortunately real life never seems to deliver the thrills that my imagination can. I scold myself for my flights of fancy and know I need to come out of my head, so I crush these thoughts and wonder what he'd think if I slapped myself.

I've never looked away from him and have been watching him watch me, yet now that I'm through he's got a gleam in his eye.

"Welcome back!" He teases.

I glare, how dare him!

"I'm going to enjoy teaching you whose boss, Miss...?" and he pauses as his eyes search my face, "Lip! Yes, perfect. Miss. Lip!"

"Pardon me?" I all but hiss! Is he trying to be insulting?

"Oh no Miss Lip, I don't want your pardon. No, that won't satisfy me, not even close." He's almost murmuring this to himself as his eyes roam over me. And then I feel my pussy clench with her own lusty ideas because my nose just got a whiff of his smell, and pussy wants him between my legs! "No, Miss Lip," and his words bring me out of my daze to register he's putting his arm around me and his smell is wrapping around my mind even as he continues to talk, "the only thing that's going to satisfy me is your complete submission." He's laid his arm over my shoulders and his hand curves down and holds my elbow. Between his pheromones and his words I'm having a hard time thinking coherent thoughts. It's difficult remembering why I'm on the bus, much less where I'm going!

I gasp as he pinches my nipple and I wake up!

"Do you mind? You're in my personal space just a little much don't you think?" I growl as quietly as I'm able - and I can't hide my desperation, what's happening to my brain? It's malfunctioning and to a degree I'd never have thought possible.

I'm beyond distracted, it feels like my mind has been hijacked, and yet my body's his willing prisoner. My pussy has started throbbing, aching and drooling all at the same time, and if I wasn't familiar with the sensation I'd be thinking I've contracted a disease. But alas, it's pussy's way of trying to convince me to drop my pants for this guy - right here, right now would be fine! I can hear the whispers from the shadows of my mind. Pussy never comes right out and carries on a conversation with me. No, pussy's a sneaky cunt, like the snake in the garden of Eden whispering in Eve's ear when Adam isn't around. Only his smell is causing havoc and I'm on pussy's side already.

"So what's your name little girl?" Ah, he's trying a different tack. I decide I can go for different.

"My names Chance, as in 'there isn't a chance in hell I'm going anywhere with you - but you're welcome to keep trying'." I'm unable to hide my satisfied smirk at his look of dismay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casanova's POV

Oh, so she wants to play hard to get? I think to myself. Isn't she aware of her blinking and how that tells on her? Hmmm, such a tiny girl and just too sexy with her big eyes and perky tits for me to pass up. I decide it's time to weigh in on her name.

"Chance? Did I hear you right, as in 'last chance' or 'I shouldn't leave things to chance', Chance?"

pobrat
pobrat
6 Followers