A Game of Chess - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pankhudi sobbed silently as he tried to reassure her. She hugged him and showered him with kisses, as tears of gratitude continuously poured out of her eyes. Then she straddled his hips and faced him, as she looked in his eyes and shared her pain. Each and every detail of it, no matter how painful and how shameful, she told him. She poured her mind in front of him, she surrendered her soul to him. Because she trusted him, that he is going to be there for her, that he truly loves her, that he truly cares for her, and he would do so forever.

As she spilled her wounded mind, as excruciating as the process was, she began to feel better. Like just talking to him, just telling him what was hurting her, was beginning to truly heal her. Armaan listened very calmly. He kept reassuring and encouraging her with loving touches and kisses as she wept loudly through the agonizing process of speaking the raw truth. Armaan felt a heart wrenching pain as his beloved told him the details of her torture, the truth about how she screamed and begged but was shown no mercy. But he kept calm for the sake of his love. He had always only taken from her, now, he wanted to give her something. Perhaps he would never be capable of loving like she did, her love was art, but he was going to try his best to make her feel loved and cherished. He was going to give her all the love that his broken mind was capable of.

Pankhudi nearly collapsed in his arms our of sheer exhaustion. He lay her down on the bed and gently held her in his arms. She looked into his eyes, and she saw the same love and passion she had feared losing. He was telling the truth when he said that nothing could change his love for her. She hugged him and kissed him passionately as for the first time in many days, her heart felt peace.

"It's alright my love," he said cuddling her, "You are a strong girl, and you are going to win this battle. And you know that you are not alone, I will always be there for you, and I will always listen. You can always tell me what is hurting you, you can share your pain with me over and over again, till it doesn't hurt anymore. I will always love you Pankh."

"Thank you," she said with an emotion of genuine gratitude in her eyes, "This means a lot to me."

He sang her a lullaby as he showered her with kisses, his loving gesture soothing her wounded heart. She snuggled close to him, felt the warmth of his embrace, feeling assured that she would be loved, sheltered and protected forever, she slowly drifted off to sleep. Perhaps for the first time in many days, she was going to sleep peacefully.

Armaan held her gently, and watched as she slept. He cherished her, she meant the world to him and he'd do anything to make her feel better. He just wanted to help her heal from the horrible trauma Meera had caused her. But all he could do was pray that time would heal her. He hugged her and closed his eyes.

Armaan's phone rang. Seeing the caller's name, he answered immediately.

"I have Meera's location," the man said.

"Bring her to me," Armaan said coldly, "Alive."

12