A Game of Touch

Story Info
That first time together.
1.3k words
4.15
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmorgana
dmorgana
14 Followers

Your touch and your voice, both at the same time. I want to touch a part of your body, and as I touch it, you say what it is I'm touching. You blindfold me, so I can't see. I hear you, taking off clothes. Zippers, buttons. Rustling as you become more and more naked, yet I can't see, only hear. After a while, I notice no sound, just our breathing. I hear your footsteps as you close back to me. Then I feel your hand, grabbing my wrist, raising my arm up, slowly, then I feel hair.

"My hair" I hear you whisper, voice so soft, hesitant, almost a stutter, but you say it clearly, just softly. My heart is already racing as my fingers slowly spread, move down, feeling. When I get down to the end of your hair, I move my hand forward, feeling skin, smooth, flat.

"My shoulder, ummm, right shoulder" Your admission, and what I feel, you are facing away from me. Only my fingertips are touching. Your skin is hot. I feel you shift under my touch, a shudder, your breath a hiss of air rushing into your lungs. I slide my fingertips up, to the top of your shoulder, then slowly slide them left until I hear you speak again.

"My neck". I want to spend time here. Barely touching you, right at the base of your neck, connecting to your shoulder. Only my index finger now, tracing up to your ear. I feel you move slightly as my finger traces along the outside of your right ear.

"Ear" you gasp, and I try not to chuckle, as I also try to contain my blood from flowing down, filling below my waist. It's a losing battle. I'm not stopping thinking about what I am touching, focused on the feel of you, texture, temperature, the sounds you make. I realize I'm just gently tracing back and forth along your ear. I decide to move, towards your jaw. I add a second finger, index and middle, the only part of me touching you, when really I want all of me touching you.

"My chin" you have to clear your throat first apparently before you speak where I'm touching next. I am having a hard time making the decision on where to move to next. I want to go down the front of your next to your chest. I also want to go up to your lips, trace them, and that wins out in my mind.

I feel them move as you say "Lips". For just a moment my mind envisions lips lower down on your body. It's so brief, but it involuntarily makes me fully hard, no chance of stopping that. I felt your mouth open as my fingers slid across, barely inside them. Your tongue, wet, darts at my fingers. I can't help it, my fingers move involuntarily over it.

We both laugh as you have a hard time saying it. "Thung". Then you close your mouth around my two fingers. My mind plays a trick on me, I feel those lips lower on my body instead of my fingers, sliding over my tip. My body jerks, I try to mask it, and slide my fingers out of your mouth, but you suck. Hard. I twitch again.

You finally release my fingers. We're both panting. Breathing heavy. My want for you, to lift the mask, end the game, pull you to me fully, claim you, is insanely strong. Will power? It creeps up somehow and stalls me.

My fingers move back down your neck, to your chest. I take a step closer to you, angling my arm so it is brushing along your right arm. I sense you are about to say arm, but my hand makes you change the word instantly.

"Breast."

I can barely hear you, even with being closer to you. I know you can feel my breath on you. My hand flattens out, covering the top of your breast, and then I bump into your nipple, hard, firm.

"Nuh, nipple."

Firm stuttering. You are taking heaving breaths now. Fingers close around it, index, middle, thumb. Gentle squeezes. Testing. Squeezing hard enough to pull gently. You hiss. It's the sexiest sound I've heard yet.

I lean into you more. You can feel my cock against your hip, hard.

"Oh god", you moan when you feel me pressing against you.

My other hand slides over your left hip, pulling you to me. We're dangerously close to ending the game. You don't say anything at the new touch.

My hand on your breast moves underneath it, feeling the weight of it, before flattening out over your stomach. I pull you to me with both hands, and you don't fight. Slowly both hands move, right hand down your stomach, just above your pelvis. Left hand low over your hip, almost to your ass. All I hear is your breath, loud now as you've turned your head to look at me, since you sound louder now.

My right hand slides lower, daring. I feel you shuffle, your right leg moving closer to me. You've widen your stance. Before I think I'll be touching your clit, I slide my hand to your thigh. The groan I elicit from you tells me I was right.

My other hand grips your ass fully though. The sensation startles you, you shake a little. My hand on your thigh pulls you into me more, not that you could move much more with how close we were now.

I feel you. Your right hand has been moving without me realizing it.

You must have been looking at where you were going.

You don't touch anything else but that.

A fingertip.

Circling.

Tease.

I hiss.

Two fingers glide around the head of my cock, slick from my juices already leaking. I have no idea how I don't stop the game right here. Something tells me it's worth it to keep playing.

My hand on your ass changes tactics, which I don't think you were ready for. My fingers find the top of your crack. I slide two of them down, and you lurch as I caress over your asshole.

Your hand leaves me for a split second. Then I feel it, your palm. You cover me, handling me fully.

My hand on your thigh moves, inner thigh, higher, higher. I feel two things. Heat, more than anything yet experienced from your body. Moisture. We're both equally turned on it seems. I'm dying to see what we look like in this moment, but still the game goes on.

You moan loud, three sensations you have going on. Tip of a finger on your asshole, gentle, but firm. Two fingers now sliding over your very wet pussy. Your hand rotating around my cock, as if memorizing every bit of flesh.

My right hand slides up further. I find it. I slide up and down over your clit. Gentle, almost circles, ovals. Around. Around.

Slower.

Faster.

Very fast.

Barely moving.

You grip my flesh tight in intervals. I'm light headed. Thought stops. I'm just doing. Knowing the one thing I want. Your body shaking. Listening for it. Needing to hear it, to feel it. To cause it. To be your pleasure.

I hear my name, and it's pure music. I keep my pace, even as you speak my name again and again.

Louder, higher pitched.

I feel it, at every point I touch, at your vice grip on my cock. In your voice wavering, the most intoxicating sound yet. You give me that moment, being that ultimate pleasure for you.

Hands, arms, wrap you to me. Our mouths taste each other finally. I feel you shivering, my cock pressed between us, but it isn't a necessity. I hold you tight as I can. I feel your heart beating, vibrations felt at every point I touch you. Your toes move over mine and I smile.

"So, you want to spend the night?" We both laugh at your question as you remove the mask over my eyes. We kiss again until we collapse on the bed and sleep in each others arms.

dmorgana
dmorgana
14 Followers