A Game of Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessicak
jessicak
113 Followers

Ally didn't seem to sure about this. She seemed fine having me fully nude, but she didn't want to display her chest.

"Maybe we should quit," she suggested.

"No can do," Richard piped in. "We agreed to another hour and we have 40 minutes left. Now stand up and let Jessica remove your bra."

Ally had a pleading look in her eyes. She stood up and went to the middle of the circle. She stood there with her hands at her side. I stood up and unhooked her bra. I then slide one shoulder strap down, then the other, while remaining behind her. I tugged at the bra and revealed her 34b breasts and very erect nipples to everyone. She kept her hands at her sides as I dropped the bra to the floor and sat down. She took a moment to compose herself and then sat down as well, covering herself up.

"Your turn to roll," I said, trying to cover myself up as well. When you have been exposed for so long, any coverage is welcomed.

She leaned forward and took the die, giving it a roll. It landed on a 4.

Dave was thinking. He finally spoke, "I dare Jessica that for the remainder of the game, when she is sitting, she keep her legs in front of her and spread, and her palms on the floor behind her." I gave him a snarl. He knew I was enjoying my brief cover.

I straightened my legs out and spread them apart, then dropped my hands behind my hips on the floor. "Like this?" I asked.

"Spread them wider so we can see in your wet hole," Katie suggested. Dave just nodded. I was embarrassed but followed through. I felt so exposed.

"Can I get up to roll the die?" I asked.

"How about I roll it for you," Dave offered as he picked it up and rolled it toward my legs. I felt it bounce off my middle thigh and stop. Everyone stared at the die, and my dripping pussy. It landed on 3. I was sure this would not bode well for me.

Katie had a devilish smile about her. "I think we should have Jessica streak out to my car and grab a CD I have in there. She can then bring it in and dance to a song for us."

I really did not want to do that. One, it was winter and cold out. Two, it was broad daylight, about 3:30. Three, my neighbors may be home. "I can't do that. Someone might see me."

"Sure you can do it. We've all seen you. And you seem to like to be seen. And you agreed to play for the hour." Katie replied.

"Can I put on shoes?" I pleaded.

"Yes, you may, but it will cost you. Any time your number comes up on the die, I get to have your dare for the rest of the hour."

"I'm not giving up my dares. Right now it is everyone against me. I'm the only one naked. It would be all against me."

"Probably, but you would only have 30 minutes left, then you can end the game."

I thought about it. I guess I may or may not get a chance. But it would be only a short while. And I kind of did like be the victim, even if it did embarrass me.

"Fine, I'll give up my dares, but I get to wear a coat too."

"You can wear shoes and coat, open. But you have to agree to play one more hour then."

I was thinking. I could go out in shoes only, risk being seen by an elderly neighbor and be a victim for 30 minutes. Or cover up mostly and remain a victim for 90 minutes. Better that only my friends see me. "Okay, it is a deal."

I went upstairs and grabbed my long coat from the closest.

"No, wear my leather jacket," Katie offered. It was short, only coming down to my waist. I gave her an evil stare and took the jacket and put it on. My ass and pussy hung out, and but my tits were covered.

I went out the door, looking around to make sure it is clear. I quickly went to her car on the street, and went to open the door. It was locked. "Go around to the driver's side," Katie hollered.

I looked around and quickly went to the driver's side and opened the door. Her CD's were in the overhead holder, and I quickly found the disc she wanted. I looked around again and saw a car coming down the street, so I waited in the driver's seat. My heart was pounding, but the driver just passed by and waved.

Making sure the coast was clear I quickly ran back to the house. Katie was at the door. "Hand me the jacket and shoes and you can come in."

"Please let me in," I begged her.

She raised an eyebrow, so I quickly slipped off the shoes and stepped on the cold cement. I then slid off the jacket and handed it to her. She stepped aside and let me in the door. As I passed by she rubbed her hand over my bare bottom.

We went downstairs again, I was cold and my nipples were really pressing out now.

"To warm you back up, I want you to dance to Sir Mix-a-lot's 'I like big butts'," Katie said with a smile.

I gave her a glare and she cued up the CD. I began to dance, very self conscious and very badly.

"Come on Jessica, you can do better," Katie snapped.

I quickly got into the groove and put everyone out of my mind. I danced to the song and when it was over everyone clapped. I was thoroughly embarrassed and went to sit back down. I initially sat cross-legged, but was quickly reminded of my seating position.

Katie picked up the die and gave it another role. This time it landed on 2. Richard smiled.

"I think the only thing more fun than having one naked chick is having more than one," Richard said. "I dare Ally to get in the middle of the circle and bend over and touch her toes while Jessica removes her panties for her." Ally did not look comfortable with this, nor did I.

She got up and went to the middle and bent over, her bottom facing me, her tits hanging there. Richard and Bruce took in the site as I stood up and placed my hands on Ally's hips. I put my fingers in her waistband and began to slide them down. I knelt as I brought her ass into view. I slowly slid them down, having to tug to get them to come down in front. As I slid them down I noticed the damp spot inside her panties. I looked up and saw how excited she was by this. I quickly slid them down to her feet and off.

Ally stood up to cover up, but Richard quickly piped in, "I think you have to stay that way until the next dare." She shot daggers at him, but complied and re-bent over. I decided against pointing out her excitement to everyone and sat back down in my spread position.

Richard picked up the die and gave it a role. It landed on 5.

Ally saw this and quickly stood up. "I dare Richard to get in the middle and let Jessica pull off his underwear, hands on his head. He is to remain there until the next dare." She said as she went back and took a seat.

Richard had a half smirk/half frown on his face. He stood up in the middle, looked at me, and said, "Come kneel before me and remove my underwear, Jessica."

"Why do I have to do all of this," I asked protesting.

"Luck of the draw," was his reply.

I got up and knelt before him. I reached up and began to slowly slide his underwear down. I could see he was erect. As I pulled them down, slowly lowering them and pulling his manhood down with it until finally it "popped" free. I sat there staring at it. It was probably 5" and skinny. I pulled his underwear down around his ankles and had him step out. Just as I did, the watch went off and the hour was over.

With half the group now naked, I assumed the game would end. We took a vote, and everyone agreed to continue. I was a bit reluctant, but didn't have a choice.

Part 3

"Well, I need to go to the bathroom before we start again," I said.

"Hold on a minute," Richard replied. "You may need to be able to do that for a dare," he said with a devilishly grin.

We all settled in and Richard reset the clock again. He picked up the die and gave it a roll. It landed on 2.

"Well, since Jessica has to go to the bathroom, I dare her to let us all go in and watch her pee in the shower."

"No way, that's gross," I snapped back.

"But it is your dare," replied Katie.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. Everyone followed me in, Richard in the lead, his penis flopping about. Next followed by Dave and Bruce. Even Katie followed, but Ally was kind of lingering back.

I opened up the shower curtain and looked inside. I really didn't want an audience for this. I stepped inside. "Now squat down and pee for us," Katie chimed in.

I gave her the evil stare and squatted down. It was kind of hard peeing with an audience and peeing in a shower, but I had to go so bad that it didn't take long for me to start going. I didn't count on it splashing on my feet though. I finished up quickly enough when Richard reminded me I needed to flush.

"How do you expect me to do that?" I asked.

"Turn on the shower. You may want to wash off your feet too." He replied.

"I'm not taking a shower for you guys," was my reply.

"Ally, roll the die and see who gets the next dare," Katie hollered.

Ally rolled it and hollered back, "it was a 4."

Dave smiled. "Yes, I think you should take a shower for us. We wouldn't want you to smell like pee. Be sure to lather up good."

My heart was racing. I reached up and turned on the shower, cold water initially hitting me. It warmed up after a few moments and I stood there in the water. Everyone was staring at me. Even Ally came in to watch. I looked around and grabbed the soap. I begin to wash up. The suds felt nice on my body.

"Don't forget to wash all the nooks and crannies," Dave replied.

I ran the soap all over my body. Everyone watched as I did so. After a few minutes I reached up and shut the water off. "There, is that better," I asked.

Dave nodded and handed me a towel. I dried myself off and wrapped up in it to stay warm, but that was met by protests.

"You need to remain naked."

"Alright," I said reluctantly and dropped the towel on the floor. We went back to the room and sat back in our circle, me in the chosen stance. Dave took the die and gave it a roll. It was a 3.

Katie looked around the room, and then looked at me. "I dare you to show us how you masturbate when you are horny. We all know you are horny, so why don't you show us?" she asked with a grin.

My face turned as red as could be. I'm already naked and on display, and she wants me to go further. "No way! We said no sexual touching. I think that crosses the line."

"I thought no sexual touching meant no touching each other," Katie said in an innocent voice.

"Well, if that were the case, how about the spanking?" I retorted.

"That wasn't sexual, that was more of discipline," she chuckled. "Besides, I think you liked it. I think you like being naked in front of us. And I think you want to show us how you masturbate."

"No I don't!" was I could retort.

"Well, we did agree on the game and everyone else has done what they have been dared, but if you want to be the one that ruined the game," she stated.

I looked around the room. Everyone's eyes were glued to me. What could I do? Should I do it? Could I do it?

My heart pounding, I finally agreed. "Fine, where at?"

"How about right where you are," she replied. "We'll all gather round to watch."

I looked around. I could see Richard's cock twitching. Ally appeared to have a fascinated smile on her face. Even Katie's nipples appeared hard.

I reached down between my legs, closing my eyes.

"Lay down," Katie commanded.

I lowered myself down onto my back, knees curled, legs spread wide. I slowly began to rub my nipples with one hand and the other slowly worked its way down my body. I ran my fingers through my bush. I was so wet. I was running my finger up and down my parted lips.

Then suddenly I heard a car. I jumped up. "Mom's home!"

Everyone panicked. "Everyone get dressed," I hollered. I grabbed my sweatshirt and slipped it on, and reached for my pants. Richard pulled on his underwear and jeans quickly. Ally gathered her clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I pulled up my jeans and handed Dave's underwear to him. He just smiled and said he would return mine later.

I hid my bra under some pillows as mom came in and hollered down, asking what we were up to. Bruce and Dave were already playing Nintendo.

"Just hanging out down stairs, Mom," I responded.

Ally finally reemerged from the bathroom, fully dressed. Everyone sat around silently.

Finally they decided it was time to go. But first Katie looked at me, "Don't forget, you still owe us a show." She smiled and they all left.

jessicak
jessicak
113 Followers
12