A Game within a Game Ch. 02B

Story Info
Marion: a new beginning.
13.8k words
4.65
21.1k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second story. I still have sometimes trouble to find the right syntax.

I hope you still have fun in reading this second story.

A third will be following.

The characters involved will appear more 'human', not real good and not real bad, and make sometimes bad decisions.

Chapter 2B.

A letter.

Rob decided, after cooling down a bit from his anger which Jenny's visit had given him, to do a short survey on the things she had left. First he checked their bedroom, and like Jenny said, she didn't take anything of her make-up. He rummaged through her belongings and wasn't sure he was looking for. Prove, that she had been unfaithful to him? She already admitted that. He had to get rid of the rest of her stuff, he couldn't stand to see it anymore. It brought back memories, memories he rather wanted to forget.

He opened another cupboard that was almost empty except for her bridal gown. He couldn't look at it without a feeling of tremendous loss.

The tears flowed over his cheeks. Were those tears because Jenny left him or that he eventually realized that his marriage to her never had been a real marriage? He didn't know and felt very sad. He closed the door of the cupboard without taking away anything, he couldn't, not yet.

Slowly he walked down the stairs to their living room. His eyes fell on a letter, that hadn't been there before Jenny and Holly arrived. He picked it up; it was sealed, and then looked at the backside to see from who it was. With a shock he read 'Marion'.

Quickly he opened it and started reading: "My dearest friend, I still think of you as the new love of my life, no matter how angry you were on me and I was on you.

Whatever people say about me or John, understand that I really never ever wanted to hurt him. He was depressed and I couldn't reach him. Please talk to me in person, bring along Helena or Kim (I know you are close friends), but please talk to me and let me explain my point of view.

Ever since you have left me, I cry myself to sleep each night. Holly and Jenny are no replacement for what you and I had. Maybe, if we had talked more, it wouldn't have come this far, I don't know. I do know that I miss you terribly and I'm visiting a psychiatrist, but not for the reason you said I should do.

The psychiatrist is helping me through a depression caused by your leaving.

Can you have mercy and talk to me?

For always yours,

Marion."

Again Rob felt tears burning. What is happening, what a mess he got in, he thought.

He would talk things over with Helena and then decide what to do.

He put the letter in his coat and fled from the house. He wasn't planning to return soon, to many bad memories. Still he wouldn't sell it; he always had the idea that it might be handy to have a place to withdraw and to come to himself.

He drove home full of mixed emotions.

When he finally reached the estate he parked his car at the front door and hurried inside the house to meet Helena.

The moment Helena saw his arrival, she knew something was wrong.

Tears came out of his eyes and with a broken voice he said: "That bitch Jenny stole almost 20 years of my life. Can you imagine, it was a farce from the beginning? I'm such a fool."

Helena comforted him by saying: "Nobody could ever expect this. You loved her and she loved you back, only not in a normal way like other people do. I think she cared for you; otherwise she wouldn't have stayed with you for so long. Your relation was not all betrayal." She held him in her arms while his head rested on her shoulder and she stroked his back.

Eventually he became calmer. He told Helena about the things Jenny said to him and let her read Marion's letter.

"This I didn't expect, maybe we were too soon with our judgment. I knew her long before you, and after John died, she was part of the circle," she saw the question in Rob's eyes, "Oh yes, she was hurt like all of us, and we could support her with her loss."

"And Jenny?" Rob asked.

"Never," Helena answered, "That weekend was the first time I met Jenny and you."

"What did you thought of Marion before the weekend we met?" Rob asked.

"I am not really sure," Helena replied, "You see, she was a woman in mourning. Our relation was not sexually. I believe Carmen and Olga knew her better and perhaps intimate as well. I only had and still have an affair with Kim. The circle, as we call it, was just a friends group from the past. Some women left it, but my oldest friends are still in: Olga and Carmen. Later Kim joined and Marion was introduced by her.

So the circle existed of 5 women, when you met us."

"And Marion was a real friend to you?" Rob asked.

"Indeed, she was. But, as you know, she has fallen in love with you, and we all saw it happen. Her world then only existed of making you happy. I think we should give her a chance, to explain her vision of the unfortunate events that happened on your last day at her place. Most of the hurt you had, was the feeling of betrayal. The physical pain disappeared after a few days, like Marion had said, if something like this would happen. And Marion was certainly not guilty of the betrayal. She shouldn't be so angry, but I think she knew she was losing you, in spite of all her efforts to make you falling in love with her."

"And what would be a suitable solution, for the three of us?" Rob asked diffidently.

"Do you know I have thought about that the moment you told me about what Jenny had said? Marion is a victim, again, and this time we are to blame. Jenny sure has a lot on her conscience. By her suspicious behavior you and I became alerted. Marion noticed that of course, she was totally fixated on you and saw things happening which she couldn't prevent.

When I first met you, I asked you for a visit once or twice in the month. For me that would have been enough; then. Marion saw me as a rival, therefore her behavior.

We should talk this over with her and find a solution that is agreeable for all of us," Helena said.

She picked up the phone, "I will call her and ask her if she is willing to come here to speak with us."

Rob walked from Helena; he didn't want to hear what Helena discussed with Marion. He had no idea how to resolve this mess. Despite his anger towards Marion, he still had feelings for her. He would never forget her cries through the dungeon, but then he was so angry he couldn't care less. Since then his rage towards her had been tempered, he became unsure about himself what he would do, when facing her eye to eye, kiss her or walk away.

He felt pity for her, so he would probably kiss her.

Helena had finished her phone call and was observing him.

"Have you made up your mind, I saw you thinking, I almost can read your face," she grinned.

Rob didn't think it was funny, and asked: "What have you decided?"

Helena answered: "On this very moment she is heading towards us. I expect her within 30 minutes."

"I take a drink, I need it, do you want some too?" Rob asked.

"Sure, a whiskey is OK, we deserve that after this emotional day so far, and it's not yet over," Helena replied.

Rob poured two glasses of whiskey and gave one to Helena. Silently they drunk some and relaxed a bit, before new emotions would come over them.

"Helena, I support all your decisions in whatever arrangement (or not) we agree. You are my wife, I have chosen for you and nothing can keep me away from you," Rob said tenderly. He walked to Helena and kissed her and also teased her a bit by pulling up her dress and caressed her legs. "Nice, you keep your word, you are still wearing stockings every day and a slip as well," when he felt the soft lace under her dress.

"Yes, and you?" Helena asked.

Rob showed her his legs from under his trousers: he was indeed wearing nylons.

"Naughty," Helena laughed, "but that's one of the reasons I married you, never a dull moment."

She hugged him.

Then they heard a car stop on their drive. Helena stood up and said: "I will open the door and greet her. It will be emotional."

Reconciliation and compassion

Rob paced through their living room nervously. He heard the women talk, but could not make out what they said.

Then the door opened, and Marion trotted in, her eye shadow ruined by tears. For a moment Rob and Marion looked at each other. "May I kiss you?" Marion whispered.

Rob glanced for a moment at Helena, who came behind her and she nodded, and said "Come here," and Marion threw herself in his arms and kissed him over and over again, crying and finally said, between her sobbing "I was so afraid I would never hold you again or even see you," and she kissed and hugged him again.

Rob said: "Come and sit beside me on the couch, relax a bit, we will speak about what happened and about my fault."

Rob sat himself on a corner on the couch and Marion asked Helena "Do you mind if I cuddle up a bit, I have missed him so much."

With tears in her eyes Helena said: "Of course dear, we have mistreated you, you were a victim also."

Marion then went sitting next to Rob and she grabbed his hand and held it firm, then she couldn't withstand herself and she hugged him again. She couldn't get enough of him. Rob couldn't do anything else than putting his arms around her and to let rest her head on his shoulder. He kissed her on her forehead and they sat like that for a couple of minutes.

Finally Marion let go of him, but still held his hand and squeezed it.

Rob said "First of all I have to apologize to you; I had no right to make these accusations on you. I assumed it was because of you he committed suicide, but now it appears that whatever you did to help him; he could not be cured from his depression. If people recognized the signs in time, how serious it was, maybe after a forced include in hospital he might have lived. And I regret my spitting on you, but I was furious, so be glad that it was the only physical damage I did on you."

"No, you had all the right to be angry; I was also out of control at a certain moment. It is a weak excuse, but when Jenny took revenge on you, it was as if all my anger came out then and I blamed you for all bad things. Please forgive me," Marion said, again with tears in her eyes.

"I forgive you, if you forgive me and Helena, let's just say in the heat of the moment we all lost control. But I do know someone who I never will forgive," Rob answered.

"Rob, believe me, I knew from the beginning when we first met, that Jenny hadn't been honest to you. In fact, she hadn't been honest her whole marriage with you. But how could I tell you? You know, that I was in love with you, and still am," and with a deep sigh she continued, "You wouldn't have believed me, and probably thought that I would say it to make Jenny look bad. So you had to find out by yourself, and I had no idea how to make it clear. Helena, with her female intuition, immediately sensed that something was wrong. The only fault she made was that she thought I had something to do with it. And that wasn't true."

Helena interfered, speaking softly: "And then I made love with him in your house."

Marion said: "Yes, that was the worst. I set up the whole afternoon, thinking it would be fun for all of us, and never expected this side effect. And now I've lost you," and she started crying again. Helena and Rob both comforted her, until she stopped sobbing.

"Marion, Rob and I have a special marriage. We have married twice, one time normal, and one time for our intimate friends. In that second marriage I have asked Rob if he would obey me, when I should ask him to give pleasure to Carmen, Olga and Kim. He said yes. We don't have an open marriage, but these women are hurt, like you in the past, and if we can fuck now and then with our intimate friends, it's no big deal, as long we keep it in our circle. You were once member of the circle, we can include you again."

With big eyes Marion looked at her and Rob "You mean, you agree that Rob fucks e.g. Kim? I always thought you are very conservative in these matters."

"I am," Helena answered, "But if we can make pleasure with some more people who we trust and care for, who is there to judge us? We don't harm anybody; we just eat, drink, and have fun with each other and a good fuck with your very best friends, who are lonely. I don't see any harm in that. Rob stays loyal to me, and I to him, but we have enough love to share with our dearest friends and that can include you, if you like."

Again with big eyes Marion stared at them "So you invite me to make love with you and Rob, now and then?"

"Not now and then" Helena answered, "whenever the need is high. I don't have to ask you if your need is high," she smiled provocative.

Marion was flabbergasted. She had never expected this. "Yes of course, I want to fuck you here right and now."

Rob said "I'm no piece of meat; I have something to say about that also."

"Go ahead," Helena nodded, "say what you think about it."

Marion suddenly seemed scared. Rob saw it and assured her "I have no problem with you dear. One moment, I will explain."

With a sigh of relief Marion relaxed a bit.

"I want to make a proposal, to both of you. You know I'm a sub; I do like soft S&M games. Soft S&M Marion," he repeated his statement explicit to Marion.

Then he carried on "Helena isn't sure about it. But I know she showed some signs in having fun with power games and domination. Therefore I want to ask you, Marion, to give Helena some training.

Furthermore, I want to include Kim, she is a sub like me and she is also as horny as hell. She even has rings placed on certain places, Marion.

And last, I want to do these S&M games solely with the four of us: Marion, Helena, Kim and I. Nobody else; no presentations, no explanations, nothing!"

Both women agreed by nodding.

"As last item: what do we do with Carmen and Olga? We have to inform them that Marion is part of our circle again. Kim is fond of you, Marion; she would like it very much that you are back. But Olga and Carmen, I don't know," Rob hesitated.

Helena said "Maybe I have an answer to that problem. We only include them in teasing games, or when Olga or Carmen asks for a fuck, let's call it as it is, we just do that Rob. Sorry Marion, you don't have an exclusive right on Rob, only I have."

"I know," Marion sighed, "I'm grateful that I am in contact again with you, Helena, and Rob."

"It seems we all have to share him Marion, don't underestimate Kim, she is just as us in love with Rob.

What is it Rob, that you can meld our hearts?"

Rob answered half-serious "I don't know. Maybe it is because you are all bisexual. You love men and women, and I am a man who sometimes is masquerading himself as a woman. I am the best of both worlds; ahum, a bit soft character, wearing nice to touch lingerie and in possession of a real dick. Women can't resist, especially women who like other women. I'm not serious of course."

Helena said dry "Of course."

Then Marion asked "Thus you want to play again with me?"

Rob answered "Yes, but in the presence of Helena. First, she can learn, and second, she can keep an eye on you (he winked), and last but not least, we will have great sex afterwards. Helena doesn't know that yet, but while playing you get so horny, you will do everything and you can profit from that too.

S&M is nothing else then enhancing your lust, if the pain that is given is followed by sexual release. You will find out sooner or later."

Marion asked "And where you want to do our S&M games?"

Rob answered "For now here with us, we have a basement, and I can change that into a somewhat more suitable room to do soft S&M. Maybe later we can do a game in your house, Marion, if I ever get over my fear. I still tremble at the thought of your bullwhip."

Marion whispered "I burnt that blasted thing!" She looked him straight in the eyes "I still have some things left. I will bring it here in a cozier surrounding whenever you want me to."

Helena then suggested "It's almost dinner time, you stay with us Marion? And if you and Rob are up to we will have a nice evening. In fact, I have somewhere a Ping-Pong bat. If you color his behind, I'm going to suck his dick and later I try, and you do the sucking. And thereafter we will rape him."

"No strap-ons today, Helena," Rob spoke firmly. "I'm not in the mood for that, and to be honest, also not for that game you propose. I do like to make love to you both, I'm sure we have some sexy clothes for Marion and a nightgown or something, she can stay overnight and we all sleep in one bed, if you both agree?"

Helena said "Good idea, after dinner we go sit and relax in our lingerie or whatever and we talk some more, exchange ideas and we all get as horny as hell after a while. Would you like that Marion?"

Marion just stood up, walked to Helena and kissed her on the mouth.

Then she said: "We had a bad start, but I promise to make this a success. I could never dream that this would happen. When you phoned me in the afternoon, I had some hope," the emotions showed on her face and she almost started crying again.

Helena stood up and hugged her.

"What have we done to each other," Helena murmured.

"Shall I ask our cook for our dinner?" Rob asked Helena.

"You have servants, I remember. Won't that be a problem if we all only wear lingerie?" Marion asked.

"No problem," Helena answered her question, "they all have left, only the cook is present, and when dinner is served, she leaves also. We don't have a staff during the evenings and the night. Tomorrow at seven o'clock the first will arrive, but I have given explicit instructions not to come to our bedroom, unless we are downstairs. We don't want curious people snooping around when we are in bed."

Rob left the living room; he wanted to ask the cook, if she was ready with her preparations. He would bring their dinner to the dining room.

Meanwhile Marion and Helena could speak freely and honest, things that were not said while Rob was present.

Helena started: "Marion, you should know that it never was my intention to steal Rob from you. In fact, I was planning to ask you, if I could 'lend' him sometimes when the need was high."

Marion answered with a soft voice: "You better not know how many times I cursed you. Later I realized that this could have happened, even when that weekend had worked out fine. You have a very different character, and sooner or later Rob and I would have ended in an enormous row. Maybe the solution you proposed is to our all benefits, but it still hurts."

Helena hugged Marion, removed some tears from her face and then kissed her.

"My gain is that I now have an extra lover. I'm not at all jealous of you or Kim; you both are in love with Rob, and only want the best for him. So do I; and with all that talk about love, he would be really upset if it ended in a furious battle to get Rob's attention. I think he would leave us all. When he makes love with Kim, I can do the same with you," and she pushed a hand between Marion's thighs, "and I think we could have sex in a more harmonious mode. We can have sex in one room, or as you prefer, in separate rooms. It doesn't matter, as long we all feel good."

Marion kissed Helena on her mouth and whispered "I never thought I would kiss you, but you are indeed my best friend after all, and I hope you forgive me."

"Marion, there is nothing to forgive, we are all human, we make mistakes, and we make up again. The only thing I can't forgive is betrayal, and therefore I want nothing to do with Jenny and Holly."

Marion was silent for a moment and revealed: "Jenny had left me almost immediately after that weekend. We are still in contact and we do talk sometimes by phone, but she moved in with Holly and I believe they are searching for a new home. Ever since that weekend I am asking myself what went wrong, why I was so upset. I can't prove Jenny planned it, but she sure bought the large dildo to abuse Rob, while she knew that Rob had forbidden to use something like that. And I never forgive myself for my anger."