A Game within a Game Ch. 02C

Story Info
Dr. Cathy - a visit to a psychiatrist.
11k words
4.51
26.8k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second story. I still have sometimes trouble to find the right syntax. I hope you still have fun in reading this second story. A third will be following. The characters involved will appear more 'human', not real good and not real bad, and make sometimes bad decisions.

Chapter 2C.

Dr. Catherine.

The next morning when Rob wake-up, Helena sat beside him on a chair, looking anxious.

"Good morning, sleepy head. I hope that you slept well. The pills Kim gave you, surely helped."

Rob got out of bed, but lucky for him, Helena grabbed him, otherwise he would have fallen. "Kim told me, that this could happen. You have to eat and drink something, and then you will feel better."

Rob clothed himself; his male clothes were neatly folded next to his bed. Together they walked downstairs, Rob still supported by Helena.

At arriving in the living room, Helena said "I'll get something for you, just sit and relax." Then Marion rushed in the room and also anxious asked "How do you feel Rob?"

Rob answered: "A bit dizzy, my head is spinning."

"A normal reaction to the pills from Kim," Marion affirmed. Helena disappeared to the kitchen and Marion said to him: "You really scared us last night; we never thought that could happen. Kim made a bit noise to get your attention, but she didn't mean to get you so upset. She went home last night."

Helena heard her words when she came in the room, carrying a blade with some sandwiches and coffee for all. Helena said: "Her only purpose shouting at you was to get you following us. It worked but all too well. Anyway, she was very upset, saying she didn't want this to happen. We all know that, including you, I think."

Marion continued "While you were sleeping, we had a long talk about what really happened. It seemed to us, you had all kinds of thoughts of what we might do to Kim, and you became very angered. I don't have other words to describe it. And when you saw that nothing was going on, that it only existed in your mind, you let go your anger and you fainted."

Helena listened to what Marion said and when Marion stopped talking, she continued: "Rob, we all three came to one conclusion. You have to talk this over with a neutral person. It seems Marion and I thought about the same person, although we both know her from a different angle." Helena looked at her watch "I arranged a meeting with her in one hour. So finish your breakfast, you must be feeling a bit better now, and we leave in an instant."

"First I want to take a shower, Helena," Rob said. "Okay, do so quickly, and hurry."

Rob left the room for a shower and the women talked to each other.

"What did she say Helena, when you mentioned my name?"

"She asked in what capacity her help was needed. I said I wasn't sure, but maybe both. Then she said to bring a suitcase with extra clothing with us, she wasn't precise and said that maybe a few sessions were needed. I don't know to what she was referring of, but I packed a few things for us. I won't show it to Rob, you know how he can be, but maybe if we confront him with saying that it is better to stay overnight, he will accept."

"Good," Marion affirmed, "And we keep in contact by phone. And I will inform Kim."

They waited a few more minutes, and then Rob returned, freshly shaven and feeling better. "I'm ready to depart ladies."

Marion said "I won't come along Rob. It will be more appropriate if only Helena accompanies you, but I'll keep in touch. I will inform Kim as soon we know more, she is very curious about your wellbeing."

Rob tenderly kissed Marion goodbye and off they went.

Helena drove, although Rob felt better, she didn't think it was a good idea to let him ride.

Soon they arrived, after passing a number of small villages, at the suburbs of a larger city. They stopped at an ordinary looking family house. The house was standing at the edge of a small park where children were playing. All very ordinary, Rob thought. When they got out, Helena took the weekend bag with her. Rob saw it, but didn't say anything. He had no idea what to expect. At the entrance of the path to her front door a sign told them that psychiatrist C. K. was living here. They rang at the front door, and a handsome woman of around 30-35 year opened the door.

"Hello, come in, I'm Doctor Catherine, but please call me Cathy," she introduced herself.

Rob observed her intensely: the Doctor was a slender build woman, with long legs and a good figure, her blond hair had been cut in a pony-style and the rest of her very long hair draped until below her shoulder blades. He also noticed she had a sincere smile and lines around her mouth; which implied that she had a good sense of humor. She needed that in her type of business, Rob thought.

Helena and Rob gave her both a hand and followed her into the house. It was a typical private doctor's house, with certificates on the wall. Also some pictures of the doctor at her University. Cathy took them to her practice room, what looked like a normal living room; except for a long bench next to her desk. In front of the desk were also two chairs and Cathy nodded them to sit.

Helena started to talk about last night's event, and Cathy took notes. Then she asked Rob what he felt and why he was so angered. Finally she started to ask questions about their marriage and so on. Rob did not tell her about his cross dressing, he didn't thought it was of importance, the fainting had nothing to do with that, but the more with the anger he felt regularly. It took almost one hour before Cathy had everything placed in the right contents and she understood what really had happened.

"Helena, I want to talk with Rob in private," and when Helena wanted to leave Cathy said "Please stay here. I will need you later. Rob and I go outside and we will make a short walk. It will be relaxing and I want him to listen to my proposal in order to give him more mental stability. Just get a book or so and we will be back in half an hour I think."

Rob and Cathy left, leaving Helena behind.

When they walked outside Cathy asked Rob what he had heard about her. Rob answered: "The only thing I know is that both Helena and Marion know you, but from a different angle. Marion had been to a psychiatrist, so maybe she knows you from hearing. And Helena; well, she knows a lot of people."

"I'm sure she does," Cathy answered dry. "Rob no, Marion does not know me from her own problems. I'm a psychiatrist, but I'm also very much known in the 'scene', if you know what that is."

Rob looked dumbfounded; he had no idea where she was talking about.

"Ok, I'll come to that later. First, my analysis of your problem; you have had a marriage of almost twenty years, and on a bad weekend all came out, the anger of your wife, your unwitting behavior on what you sensed what might happen and the intuition of Helena what you instantly recognized as true. Together with the pain, humiliation and the sorrow Marion unintentionally brought to you, was it enough for traumatizing you. But it was Jenny who betrayed your marriage, and not Marion. Like she explained you and Helena, she was very upset about losing your love, and she could not handle it anymore; she too had a bad weekend, walked on her toes to make the weekend work and all in vain. Later your friends tried to help you, and in some ways they achieved their goal, but like Helena said: you still have ghosts to deal with."

Rob just looked at her with asking eyes, but said nothing.

"I have a proposition for you. But first you have to tell me: do you trust me? You don't know me, but because I don't really know you, I'm not prejudiced. You have nothing to fear from me. Agreed?"

"I guess," Rob said, he hesitated "When people started talking about trust, I am now beginning to think that I have to run as fast away from you as possible."

"Yes, Rob, but that is the problem. You cannot trust anybody anymore, because the trust you had, had been betrayed for twenty years. The moment you had found out, you needed professional help. Lucky you have found the perfect wife, the best you can imagine and she does a lot of healing. But, like Helena said, we have to remove some ghosts. We can do that by long talks, trying to convince you that the unhappy events have nothing to do with another, and that will take a long time, or we can do it in a shorter period: two days probably; today and tomorrow. About what Marion told me, and what you later confirmed by telling me about your feelings, I came to the following conclusion beforehand: a two day session will be the best solution. Do I have to convince you? We speak about that in the presence of Helena. I already asked Helena to bring some clothing with her for staying overnight and made the spare bedroom for you ready. I live alone; the only persons here will be us."

Rob still look dumbfounded. "I'm sorry, but I still haven't the slightest idea what you want to do in two session days."

"Rob, I will bring you to your highest senses and thereafter release. Therefore I need the help of Helena. Tomorrow I will repeat that, again with the help of Helena. Haven't you guessed already? Beside a psychiatrist, I'm a dominatrix."

Rob grunted "I should listen to my own words, the moment you started about trust I should have run."

Cathy said: "Rob, please listen before you start to run," she gave him a wink, "let me tell you this. You connect S&M and all what is connected to it with the experience you had; to Jenny. In fact, S&M means for you betrayal, mistrust, sorrow, humiliation and pain. At least three parts of that list I want to scrap, and I want to add four: ecstasy, trust, pleasure and excitement. I want to scrap mistrust, betrayal and sorrow. Do you understand? And when we have done two sessions, maybe you can add trust to the positive things on S&M and from that point you don't need me anymore, then you have Helena and Marion. You are very lucky to have this wife and dear friend. I believe you have formed your own little family? Then there must be a lot of trust present already. Now you have to delete mistrust from your dictionary. Did I make everything a bit more transparent for you?" Cathy watched Rob's facial expression; she wasn't sure if he really understood what she meant.

With a lot of hesitation said Rob "I guess so."

"That is not good enough for me, Rob. I want your fully cooperation in this. Let me put it in other words. Do you agree with me that I have nothing to win to scare you from an S&M session and everything to gain when you have in fact enjoyed a session?"

She waited a few moments to Rob make realize the truth in her words. "So what is your answer Rob?"

"You will be easy on me? I'm not experienced."

"I know that, you have my word. But I do things different as Marion; still, there is that word trust again."

"How different?" Rob asked.

"I will make use of your whole body, not just your behind. Afterwards you will be exhausted, that means you take a rest. Helena and I will talk afterwards, after your session, but I promise: you will sleep as a bird. Can I count on you?"

"Yes," Rob said.

"When you have rested, we will have dinner, and we will see what to do next. Talking is important, so you have to give me as much information about your feelings as possible."

She silenced for a moment.

"One more thing, no safe-word, I'll give you the whole treatment, it is a beginners treatment, but sufficient for you. You just relax, most of the things you have experienced and maybe there will be a new one. Tomorrow you won't have any bruises or whatever; you will be as smooth as a baby. After breakfast we will take a walk again, with Helena this time, and you will say to her, or this evening; that will be even better, that you really trust her in every way, she deserves that. Don't you forget that, otherwise I have to punish you in the second session," and she smiled mischievous at Rob.

They have walked around the park and were at the beginning, almost in front of Cathy's house. "Are you ready to begin Rob, or do you need something to drink first. Helena maybe wants also something hot, so I suggest coffee or tea."

"You have told Helena what kind of treatment you will give me?"

"Nope, that's why I want to drink coffee with her."

They had come in front of Cathy's house. "Rob, promise me one thing. No more backing out, I will be gentle and Helena will be proud of you, and so will be Marion. You may know that she cried a lot about you. I know she isn't easy going, and maybe not the right life partner for you, but I don't think you will find yourself a better friend apart from your wife than Marion. Cherish her!"

"I know, we are friends again, and we already made love once. I won't make love with people I don't love; I can't see any other way to proof it. So you are the psychiatrist who treated Marion?"

"Yes, and I hope that by your renewed friendship with Marion, she doesn't have to visit me again as a patient. And I believe you, Rob. I know you now for a couple of hours, but I think you are very honest. And because you are like that it took you so long to recognize the misbehaviors of Jenny. Past time, we have to move forward."

She opened the door for him and they both returned to Helena, who was anxious awaiting their return.

Rob walked towards her and kissed her and said "We're back. Cathy made clear what had happened and why. She has two types of cures and will tell you all about it."

"Yes Helena, I will make us some coffee and I will explain; I'll be right back."

The presence of a coffee-machine made her come back with three cappuccinos within five minutes.

"Helena, the main problem with Rob is his mistrust feeling. That mistrust is connected by actions of Jenny to the playroom and all what happened there, hence I have to give Rob trust and take away the mistrust. I can do that by long talks and convince him that he must learn to trust his most beloved ones, and that Jenny's betrayal to his love is an exception. Also, it is not to say that Jenny didn't love you, Rob, only not the way you thought she would. But that is not the issue now. Helena, you already knew I'm also a dominatrix, a Mistress if you prefer. I proposed Rob to do two sessions, right now after we have finished our coffee and this conversation; and tomorrow morning. You both are staying here overnight; I will make us dinner when Rob has had enough rest after the session, and tonight we will see what we do. But Helena, I need your help, are you willing to help me active in the power play?"

"Yes, Mistress," Helena said obedient.

"Leave that Mistress for later, I will instruct you first. Rob come with me, I'll be right back Helena."

Rob and Cathy left the practice room and she headed for him. They went upstairs and she opened a door. "This is your bedroom, when we have finished the session, you can go back to here, then take a shower in the adjacent bathroom and get some sleep. Undress yourself and put on the clothes I've laid out for you. I start with a bit of humiliation and the rest comes in time. Nothing serious as I said before, it's all to your benefit. Remember, things we are going to say are for your own good."

"We?" Rob looked up.

"Yes, I will ask Helena to humiliate you verbally also, it is to make you sure that everything that will be said is part of the scene and goes no further. You know people can sometimes say things which we don't really mean, and if you ever get a quarrel with Helena, and she calls you e.g. sissy, and she means it, she will have to answer to me. Because I want her signature that whatever happens here stays within these four walls. It's part of your treatment and as such she can never use it as weapon to you, should she do. To be honest, I don't see that happen, knowing her."

"I wait here?" Rob asked.

"Yes, I will call for you in ten minutes or so. Then we go to my playroom. Don't forget to put on shoes," she pointed to high heels, several pairs, in different sizes, but all the same: four inch high heels.

Rob took off his own clothes and started to examine what she had laid out for him: pink ruffled panties, white seamed stockings, a pink suspender belt and a pink bra 38c. Also a pink petticoat and a dress which he could not other describe than a sissy dress, in pink satin, lace and ruffles. Very childish, not his taste, but it was their party, he thought. Soon he had put everything on; he saw himself in the mirror and thought he looked ridiculous. The four inch high heels didn't give much problems, he could walk pretty on them, even fast if necessary. He didn't tell Cathy he was a cross dresser, so far it wasn't important. She soon would find out, she probably expected him to walk slowly and clumsy on this heels.

"One moment Rob," shouted Cathy from below. He wandered what took them so long. Then he heard them both laughing beneath the stairs.

Then suddenly: "You may come downstairs, sissy," the tone of Cathy's voice had changed significant.

Rob hurried to get below, his petticoats swished with every step he took. Then saw Helena him, she couldn't believe her eyes, and she started laughing. Rob felt ashamed. "Now you can see for yourself what a sissy husband you have, Helena."

"I begin to understand what you mean, Mistress Cathy, but he is still a very nice person. And a cute one too, as it appears," and she started laughing again.

Rob looked up at them, they both wore a long coat, and he couldn't see much what they wore underneath. Surprise, he thought. "Follow us, sissy," Cathy demanded. Fast they walked to a back door, what came out to her garden.

"We go outside? People can see me," he said.

"Sissies really need to keep their mouth shut and only talk when they are asked," Cathy said.

"Yes, I also have so much trouble in keeping his mouth shut; he is sometimes a very bad sissy," Helena put some oil on the fire. "I'll make sure that this sissy will behave better, after this afternoon he won't give you any trouble, Mistress Helena," Cathy said.

She looked at Rob to see if he could follow on his four inch heels. To her amazement Rob could easily follow her. "I can see that this sissy has practiced to walk on high heels," Cathy remarked.

"Yes, sissy can walk faster on them than me," Helena replied. With a strange look on her face admired Cathy the elegant walk of Rob.

"I never expected this," she said to herself.

At the back of Cathy's garden was a newly build small house, with high windows so nobody could directly look inside. "This is my funhouse," Cathy explained and she unlocked the entrance door. They all went in.

"We are here at my playroom, I want this sissy to take place on the chair in the middle of the room, and we will be there in a minute." Helena and Cathy disappeared in one of the rooms what probably was a dressing room.

Rob went through a small hall with doors to his left and right, he saw a toilet and probably another dressing room. He was preparing to make something like this in their basement at home.

The door in front of him gave admittance to the playroom, pretty innocent looking. The only thing what reminded him to an S&M room was X-cross on the wall, which was attached to a device that probably could be used for lifting the cross and place it somewhere else. He would soon find out, he thought, he wasn't very scared, she promised to be gentle on him, and Helena was here to protect him. He suddenly realized how much he already trusted her. She had never made a laugh when he was 'en femme' and always supported him. She even encouraged him, to go further than he really dared.

Cathy and Helena entered, they were not clothed as Marian and Jenny, in fact, they were dressed very elegant. Both wore a slender making dress of satin, Cathy in black and Helena in red, both dresses had a side split that reached to their waist, and clearly showed their corset with attached sheer black nylons. Their heels were pretty normal, just black low heeled pumps, but all together they were adorable.