A Genie Diary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicKeys
MagicKeys
309 Followers

Our hands roamed each other's upper bodies as we made out. It was only until I started fiddling with her bra did we pause again. Her breathing was ragged as she stared deep into my eyes. I could see the lust and passion in her eyes, but a hint of reluctance. I knew she needed a bit more reassurance before going forward. So, I gave it to her the only way I could think of. I kissed her gently on the lips without a word. This was not a kiss of passion, though. It was a caring kiss meant to do one thing and that was tell her it is alright; that this is what we both want.

That kiss was all she needed. As soon as it ended, the faint look of reluctance left her and left only the look of lust. She pushed me to the side slightly, causing me to lay on my back on the bed. Then, she swiftly jumped up and sat on my lap. As soon as she was on top, she leaned down and kissed me with more lust filled lips before sitting up once more and reaching behind herself. I heard the click of her bra as she unhooked it and watched as she caught it just before it fell down. She held the pads in place with a teasing smile for a few moments before lowering both her hands and the bra. As soon as the lovely beauties were revealed, she cast the bra aside and rested her hands on my chest lightly.

I stared at them for the longest time, finally seeing them without the use of magic. The nipples were rigid as they pointed outward with arousal. While it was true they were smaller than Catrina's, I couldn't help but feel they were more perfect. The suited her in every way and I wouldn't change them for anything. She smiled at let me stare for as long as I wanted, her hands gently caressing my chest. Though, she didn't have to wait too long. While they were amazing to look at, I wanted to more than just look.

I sat up with a start and instantly took them into my hands. My fingers caressed them, touching every inch I could. Then, while my hands continued to play, I moved closer and started kissing the nipples. I sucked, licked, and kissed each one, giving them all the attention they would ever need. Jen responded happily as she wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my hair. I could tell she enjoyed the sucking motion the most, for her moans became more intense every time I did.

After many minutes of playing with her perfect breasts, she pushed me back suddenly. I could see the pure lust in her eyes as she sat up slightly and started to unbutton my pants. I knew there was only one thing that could satisfy her now, so I let her do what she needed to. Within seconds, my pants were opened and pulled off my legs with my boxers, thrown to the side without a care. She used this moment to admire my member, now fully erect. Her hands looked small as she grasped it gently, yet her touch was amazing as she started to rub it. Up and down her hands moved, caressing and feeling every inch of me between her fingers. I don't know how much experience she had doing this, but it felt wonderful to have her fingers running up and down my shaft. All I could do was lay my head back and close my eyes as I enjoyed every second of her touch.

When I felt her hands disappear from my dick, I opened my eyes to see her removing her pants faster that she did mine. She threw her pants and her black panties onto mine and smiled as she wasted no time getting into position. My hands moved to the side of her hips and held her tight while she slowly lowered herself onto me. Her pace was slow as I entered her inch by inch. I could feel how wet she was, allowing me to glide effortlessly into her. She held her head low as I moved deeper, hiding her face from me. After a few moments, I felt her butt rest on my legs as she took all of me inside. Only then did she look up to show her beaming smile. Her face was a mix of joy and lust as she sat there with me deep inside her.

Neither of us spoke a word as she sat there. Then, I watched as she started to move. She was slow at first, raising her hips up just to the point of me leaving, then back down until I was all the way in again. She continued this for a few minutes before she picked up the pace. It took only a little till she was riding me wildly. She placed her hands on my chest for support as she pumped her body up and down. My hands, in the meantime, held tight onto her hips, helping her move. I thought about moving with her for a second, but became too wrapped up in the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my dick. Soon, I could hear the wet sounds of her body slapping against mine each time she slammed downward. The sounds were only masked by her moans as they continued to grow louder.

Suddenly, I started to feel her tighten even more around me. At the same time, her pace picked up a bit more as she caused the whole bed to shake. Then, she came. Hard. I could feel her clamp down onto me, refusing to let me go. Her scream of pleasure echoed through the room as she rode her orgasm all the way through. I did all I could to make it one of her best, both by keeping her on me and giving her a few thrusts here and there. By the time she started to come down, her body was covered in sweat and her face was glowing.

She slowed to a stop on my member, then laid down on my chest. Her skin felt warm on mine as we laid still. I could hear her ragged breaths as she tried to calm down and compose herself. Gently, she propped her chin up on my chest and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"You feel wonderful," she said softly.

Unsure of what to say, I simply moved my head slightly and kissed her on the lips.

Her smile grew at that. "Do you want to cum?" she asked.

I nodded in response.

With noticeable effort, she lifted herself up with her hands and started to grind on me. Her hips moved into mine as she took my hands into hers. She interlocked our fingers and started to move up and down once more. It was clear to see she was determined to make me cum. Not one to disappoint, I held her hands tight as I started to thrust myself. Soon, we had a matching rhythm going as she would come down just as I thrusted upward. Working together, I felt myself going deeper than before. She must have enjoyed that, for her moans returned louder than ever with each deep thrust. Soon, I could feel her getting close once more. I knew I could go for as long as I wanted, but I wanted nothing more right then to cum when she did. So, as she got closer and closer, I allowed myself to do the same.

"I'm close," I said with a harsh voice.

"Cum for me," she replied through her moans. "Cum deep inside me."

Just as I released myself, she reached her peak. I exploded deep inside her with spurt after spurt. I made myself unload as much as I could in her to fill her up completely. She loved every moment of it, too. She moaned wildly as she milked my dick for every drop of cum. Her pussy held on tight and made sure to not a single drop escape. Only when she finished cumming did I stop myself.

I could feel the mixture of our cum inside her as she flopped down onto my chest again. Despite just cumming, I willed myself to stay hard just to keep it inside her. But, she seemed to have enough as she slowly pulled off of me. As soon as she did, she got up to grab my towel and held it to her pussy to catch everything. Then, she tossed it to the ground and slid next to me on the bed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and, in response, she nuzzled into my side with her head resting on my shoulder. Looking over at her, I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No," she replied. "Thank you."

With that, we held each other close until I dosed off into the night.

MagicKeys
MagicKeys
309 Followers
12