A Genie Diary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicKeys
MagicKeys
309 Followers

After a few minutes, we both slowed, calming down from our high. Beneath me, I could feel my sheets soaked with our juices. Catrina looked over her shoulder with a weary smile, panting as she did. She said not a word, though, as she slowly lifted herself off me. As she turned to face me, I watched as my cum spilled down her legs and onto the floor, pooling between her feet. I laughed slightly at the sight, leaned back on the bed as I turned my gaze back to the two in the other room.

Chuck and his girlfriend were still going at it, though, with less lust and more passion. They grinded against each other at a decent pace that they both enjoyed. At the same time, their mouths were locked in an endless kiss that matched the passion of their grinding.

Despite the sight, I was content for the moment to relax instead of going full out again. So, I wished for Catrina to clean the room up, then laid down on my bed with her. It was apparent she still felt the effects of the lust from Chuck's girlfriend as she methodically played with my member while her head rested on my chest. I kept myself hard so she could enjoy herself, but continued to watch the other two. We laid there for an hour or so, as the other two went at it. during that time, Catrina managed to coax another orgasm out of me, which she made quick work of with her mouth. His girlfriend came three more times, both of them switching positions after the first two. When he finally came, he was on top of her with her on her stomach. Their moans were so loud that I swore I could have heard them without Catrina's magic. Shortly after, they left to actually get food, leaving Catrina and I to ourselves.

By the time seven rolled around, the only thing on my mind was my date with Jen. I made myself busy as I got dressed and did a little homework, though it was very hard to focus. All the while, Catrina relaxed on my bed, her nude body spread out on the newly cleaned sheets.

My hand instantly reached for my phone when I finally heard it ring.

"Hello?" I said into it.

"Hey there," I heard Jen's voice say on the other side. "My class is over and I'm ready to go."

"Alright," I replied. "I'll pull my car up and meet you outside your dorm."

"See you then!"

I heard a click of the line disconnecting and I put my phone down with a smile. As I reached for my keys, though, the smile faded somewhat. I turned and look at Catrina, who sat up on the bed to watch me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me with a concerned look.

"No," I said slowly. "I was just thinking. Can I ask you something? I want you to be honest with me."

"Of course."

"Are you upset about me being with Jen? Romantically?"

"Not at all," she replied.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt your feelings or make you feel like you don't matter. Because you do."

Gracefully, she slid off the bed and stood in front of me, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"I assure you that I am not upset. I want you to be happy and I know she can give that to you. There are some things my magic and the rules can't give you that she can. In the end, as long as you are happy, I am. Now, please go have fun."

I smiled at her. "Alright. Is it ok if I leave you here? I don't want magic distracting me tonight."

"Of course. Now go. She is waiting for you. I'll be here when you return."

Then, with a simple nod, she turned into the book on the floor in front of me. Picking her up with a smile and put her into the same drawer as her clothes from earlier. A moment later, I was out the door and heading to my date with Jen.

MagicKeys
MagicKeys
309 Followers
12