A Gentle Revenge

Story Info
He had injured then insulted me.
2.4k words
3.4
63.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a salute to Edgar Allan Poe.

Philip Fortune had cheated me greatly. He did it in such an evil and clever way that it would be futile to approach the courts for redress. That injury was bad enough, but then the unpardonable sin, INSULT!

Quite unnecessarily he was taking every opportunity to laughingly deprecate my business acumen to our mutual acquaintances. He had to be punished. He had to know that I was the instrument of that punishment, and I mustn't incur any great risk while inflicting it.

While his death wasn't called for, something unpleasant was, using MY definition of unpleasant.

To avoid alerting him whenever I received reports of his insults, I would laugh and never seem angry or overly concerned. I would often utter some small compliment to conceal my chagrin.

He was wealthy, successful, intelligent, married to an attractive wife, and one vulnerability I was aware of was his CLAUSTROPHOBIA. This I had learned about accidentally, and was planning to use it in my revenge. And of course there was SEX WITH HIS WIFE!

I had already prepared to leave the country permanently and retire to a place where I was as safe as possible from my government's reach. I had powerful people on my payroll, and my wealth had long been distributed safely around the globe.

My revenge on him wouldn't have to be restricted by legality.

After abducting him on a Wednesday morning without incident, my people had delivered him to a private estate outside of town and into a room that was by no means cramped, but his condition started affecting him constantly as soon as he realized he would be enclosed for the foreseeable future.

He had no idea where he was, and he was given no explanation. After an hour, his protests gradually turned into occasional screams that were muffled but audible. Most people wouldn't suffer from merely being enclosed, but he was miserable from his phobia, much as he would have been if trapped in an elevator, whether alone or with others.

He would spend his days and nights in this room which had a small attached bathroom. Among other things he had a regular sized bed, a comfortable chair and the choice of many books to read. But no TV or music. He would be fed and not harmed as long as he behaved.

His wife Ruthie had a reputation as a ballroom dancer and teacher. She had no need to work, but weekday afternoons she hosted a dance class for the ladies at the country club. She was blonde and pretty rather than beautiful, but her slender body stayed in near-perfect shape.

She took a break from teaching each Wednesday, but she usually spent time at the club planning next week's lessons. I had an appointment with her for 4:00.

When she and I met in a private office I told her directly that my people had taken her husband captive, and he was in grave danger. I knew she would be shocked and not believe me at first. We had to spend time going through why she would do exactly as I said, and why she mustn't call the police or say a word to anyone. After more than an hour of explanations, along with copious questions, she finally understood that I intended to revenge myself on him, but physical harm wouldn't be necessary. It wasn't anywhere near worth her risking his life by violating my instructions.

If she alerted anyone in any way, he would be killed. Letting her go home was risky, but it was necessary, and he would have surely died if she hadn't been as smart as I believed she was.

On my instructions she made the notifications that would have been necessary if Philip had been called away on short notice for three or four weeks. She took a taxi to pick up her husband's car and put it in the garage with hers, and another taxi to the rear of a nondescript motel to be picked up by my people.

His wife arrived and was brought to his room at 10:30 PM, and not before. She sympathized with his predicament and told him what I had told her at the country club.

Every night at 10:30 she would join him for no more than thirty minutes. This arrangement surprised him, but I had a reason for allowing it. He thought about sex. They would barely have enough time to visit after being apart all day if they intended to make love. Then at 11:00 she would be brought to her lavish suite, and at 12:00 to my bedroom. She would spend every night with me.

In the short time remaining they hurriedly made love before she was ushered out of the room, and afterward his claustrophobia kept disturbing him as I had trusted it would. Much of the time he was too upset to fill the hours reading.

He now knew that I was his tormentor, and he looked forward to having me arrested. He knew very well why I was taking revenge, but had told her he didn't.

He wondered why his wife was here, but the most likely reason didn't occur to him immediately.

Ruthie was allowed to rest, shower and put on a nightgown before being brought to my bedroom. That was the only clothing offered although she could see beautiful clothing and shoes filling the closets.

When she entered I reminded her that she would spend her nights here with me starting at midnight each night. I didn't tell her, but I intended to fuck her every night, tonight being no exception.

I wondered how he would react after she described to him tomorrow what I had required of her the previous night and would every night. Even if he made hasty love to her in their short time together it would be like nothing more than foreplay for the two or three hours of fucking that would follow.

I had no bad feelings toward her. I encouraged her to sleep as late as she desired. Then she would be served a delicious breakfast and lunch at her leisure. She would have the use of a fully equipped spa.

Sex wouldn't be required of her during the daytime, but I would require a dance lesson every afternoon. I loved dancing, but mainly wanted her in my arms for that hour.

She would wear beautiful new clothes and shoes out to dinner and dancing with me most evenings and be home for her 10:30 visit with her miserable husband.

That night facing me in her nightgown she felt ambivalent. She knew that by threatening her husband or by using force I could make her do anything. I could rape her mouth. I could rape her pussy or her ass. I could hurt or punish her or worse.

But I hadn't acted vengefully toward her so far. She would actually be on a top-flight vacation every day. How should she behave when I came to her for sex at bedtime?

I sat her beside me on a sofa. I could see her lovely tits through the nightgown, and she knew it! She was so nervous, she trembled. I took her hand, and she almost jerked it away. I started to softly massage her shoulders, but then I gripped them firmly when she tried to turn away.

I slowly kissed her on the shoulder, then the neck, then the cheek. When I finally put my lips softly on hers, she didn't turn away, but kept her mouth closed. When I kissed her again and slightly offered my tongue, she took it reluctantly.

I continued French-kissing her and softly caressed her right breast. She pulled back, but then I insisted on caressing her entire body, giving her the longest and gentlest foreplay she had ever imagined. Somewhere in the middle of this, she became more compliant, so I placed her hand on my cock.

Then I slipped the gown off her right shoulder exposing her bare breast. I rolled the nipple between my fingers then gently pinched it. I laid us both back on the sofa and put my mouth where my hand had been.

I sucked a breast, and she closed her eyes, realizing that submission was necessary. After a time she directed me to the other one! I became harder if possible, because either she was being affected or she was a great actress! After kissing the other nipple until she moaned, I laid my hand on her pussy.

When I kissed her mouth more forcefully her pussy slightly pushed into my hand! I indicated that she should caress me too. We continued a long time until we knew each other's entire bodies a lot better. Her gown and panties were on the floor.

Then I slipped my middle finger in, and she was sopping wet. Fifteen minutes later she was approaching an orgasm and my tongue was in her pussy. Her body went crazy as she came, and I stroked her slowly and gently until she came down. She was embarrassed, and said to PLEASE not let her husband know.

She reached to put her gown back on. I put my arms around her from behind and cupped a breast. I kissed her on the back of the neck. She said that we mustn't do any more than we already had.

I sat her on the edge of the bed, and moved forward forcing her legs apart. She surprised me by leaning forward and kissing my chest. I placed my cock just inside her entrance and waited. After a few seconds, she reached up and put her arms around my neck.

My cock entered her ALL THE WAY, eliciting a little cry, and again I waited. She gave me a little smile, pulled on my shoulders, and raised her knees ever so slightly. Then I fucked her with long, deep strokes for as long as it took. It took a while then she came again closely followed by me.

She again pleaded that HE MUST NEVER KNOW. We slept on my big bed. Tonight she would tell him HER VERSION of the sex, and he would still feel like collapsing from jealously.

The next day she had the best of everything. During my dance lesson, she taught me a new step.

Around 6:00 with Ruthie dressed in all new expensive, sexy clothes, we dined at a great place then danced until it was time to go to her husband.

She felt honor-bound to offer to describe what had been required of her last night. First his face looked helplessly jealous, but then he stripped her, kissed her desperately, and fucked her as if there were no tomorrow. But he had to be quick. He only had a few minutes.

An hour later she was again ushered into my bedroom, having showered and donned a thinner nightgown. This time our foreplay was even more extended and the fucking was fantastic. At 2:00 I woke up and managed a second insertion, and this time she orgasmed more than once before I came!

When she saw him the next night she described our sex as he insisted, but didn't tell him how this time she had eagerly fucked me back.

This pattern of requiring the details of taking my cock went on for over a week. He suffered, but you had to give the bastard credit, he stayed the course. I enjoyed this part of my revenge more than I had anticipated, plus she was also heaven to be with during the dancing lesson and the dinner with dancing.

Last night I managed to keep her occupied until around 3:30 AM! She had countless climaxes, and her sweet little pussy got filled with cum my personal best of three times. In between we stayed awake and cuddled like lovers. I knew about Stockholm Syndrome, but didn't care whether this was it or not!

I had been punishing him with his claustrophobia as well as with details of his wife being fucked. He began to wonder whether she was enjoying what she had to do.

But the major revenge I intended for his insults had still not occurred. Once he fully felt that intense jealous pain, I could release him and leave the country satisfied. Would it happen? What was it?

She would DENY HIM SEX! I waited patiently, and it finally happened the middle of the next week.

When she told him that she had to skip sex with him that night, because having sex with both of us every single night was becoming too draining on her emotionally, at first he couldn't believe it.

Then she denied him the next two nights, and after being persuaded to fuck him the following night, she denied him four more nights straight! She had turned him down six nights out of seven! Of course, I had fucked her for as long as I could, often to continuous orgasms, and he mostly knew about it.

Now he was complaining every night and was close to accusing her of being a slut. He asked whether she was addicted to my cock. She cried. She was standing her ground, and asking him what she was supposed to do. She had no choice. I was thrilled that I finally had all the revenge I needed!

So he was told that his vacation was over, and after a twenty-four hour delay they would be released, around 10:00 the next night. Upon hearing this he tried to make up with her and kissed her passionately. Sporting a big erection he began to roughly strip her, accidentally hurting her breast, but unluckily for him, there wasn't time for sex. She was dressed and taken back to her suite.

An hour later I sincerely told Ruthie that I thought every minute spent with her was heavenly, and I softly kissed her goodbye. As I walked away, she asked me to wait.

She said that it had been rape the first night, but not after that. Then she smilingly took me by the cock, guided me back to our bed, and took her gown and panties off. She put me inside her, and we fucked each other's lights out for almost two hours!

At 6:00 in the morning after only four hours sleep I had to leave. Then at 10:00 that night they were released, but I was long gone.

The police later questioned the absent owner of the estate, but he knew nothing of what had transpired.

THE END.