A Ghostly Encounter

Story Info
Ellie experiences sex with a ghost.
1.4k words
4.26
70k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collete
Collete
120 Followers

"It's clearly just a smudge on the camera. Look, the light from this street lamp is reflecting off it when you point the camera over there." Ellie angled photo in her hand to reveal the illusion.

Her friend Sarah, however, was adamant. "It's totally a ghost!" Ever since she'd inherited the cabin out in the woods from some distant uncle, she was completely convinced that it was haunted.

"It's not a ghost," Ellie countered. "And to prove it, I'll even spend the night up there. When I come out unscathed I will be able to tell you with certainty that there is no ghost in your cabin and that it is safe for habitation." Ellie pronounced this with great bravado, though in secret she was just eager for a free night at such a nice destination. Out in the woods in a well-built cabin with a warm fire and good book. Oh, she could feel the heat of the flames now!

"But what if it eats you!" Sarah said, her voice full of fear.

"It won't eat me because there is no ghost! Give me the key and let me prove it to you."

Sarah nervously handed over the key. "If it does try to eat you, though, hold up your fingers like this." She made a crucifix with her fingers. "That should banish it."

Ellie sighed, but reassured Sarah that she would take every precaution necessary to ensure that nothing, living or ghostly, would eat her.

___

That evening Ellie drove up to the cabin. It sat upon a hill a few miles outside of the city. The lights of downtown were just visible, twinkling in the distance. Satisfied that she'd gotten a pretty good deal, Ellie unlocked the front door and stepped inside, kicking her shoes off and leaving them by the door as she did.

Just as she'd imagined, Ellie got a nice fire going, warmed some hot chocolate near the flame, and kicked back with her favorite detective novel to enjoy the evening.

And enjoy it she did. The fire was warm and the way that its crackling resonated throughout the living room was simply divine. On top of that, no ghost had so far appeared. There was no feeling quite like winning a bet and winning it in style.

When it was time for bed, Ellie slipped her pants off and put on a nice baggy shirt. Satisfied in every way, she slipped into bed and- well, no. Not quite satisfied in every way. A tingling from below her waist was making her a just little antsy. Happy to satisfy it, though, she dipped a hand into her panties, white cotton with cute pink hearts all over them, and began to massage her slightly wet lips.

"Mmm," she mumbled, cupping her left breast under her shirt, "that's the spot..."

"Would you like help with that?" A voice called out from the side of the bed.

"Huh- what?!" Ellie shot up, looking about for the source of the voice, and was greeted by a young woman of average height who was sitting, calm as a cucumber, at the corner of the bed. Strangely, however, this young woman was glowing, the edges of her being blurred by wisps of smoke around her figure. She was wearing a plain white dress that cut off at her knees and gave just the slightest hint of cleavage at the neckline. Her hair was shoulder length and had been dark, but now it matched the slightly transparent greyscale that composed her whole body.

"I really don't mind," she continued in her conversational monotone. "It gets quite lonely up here and I would appreciate the company. It may please you to know that I have some experience with women, as well."

"Holy shit! Fucking- What?!" Ellie jumped out of bed, her hand still down her panties as she looked on in wonder and shock. "There really is a ghost. Oh my God!" Remembering Sarah's advice, she pulled her fingers from between her labia and put them up in the shape of a crucifix.

The ghost, however, seemed nonplussed by the gesture. "I'm sorry," she said. "Am I bothering you? Do you want me to leave?" She hung her head in sadness and stood up to leave.

"Wait!" Ellie called, stopping the ghost. "You're- um, you're not gonna eat me, are you?"

"If you're referring to the practice wherein one pleases a woman by using their mouth and tongue, then I can if you'd like. I have been told by other women who I have been with that I am quite good at it, if that makes a difference to you." The ghost spoke in a rather eloquent fashion, as of someone from a century or two ago.

"Um, that's not exactly what I had in mind..." Ellie felt more relaxed now, having gotten over the initial shock of discovering an actual ghost in her bedroom and finding herself feeling a little pity for the lonely creature. "I guess I don't mind if you stay..." Ellie got back into bed. "Would you like to sit down?" She patted the space on the bed next to her.

"Oh! I would like that ever so much!" The ghost jumped up into the air and floated gently over near Ellie before passing right through the blankets and nestling next to her.

"Oh my!" Ellie jumped a little, shocked by the ghost's boldness as she rested her head on Ellie's breast. "Um, do you have a name?" Ellie asked, running her fingers tentatively through the ghost's hair.

"Yes. It's Mary Ann," she answered.

Ellie found herself fascinated by the feel of Mary Ann's body. Her hair and, indeed, the rest of her felt like thick water. One could move through her, but not without encountering resistance. Her substance was room temperature, though not in an unpleasant way. Ellie began to drive her hands further into the ghost, craving more of the exotic feeling.

"I don't mind if you touch me," Mary Ann cut in. "Although I would ask that I be allowed to do the same."

"Hmm, sure." Ellie answered, driven by both curiosity and her own unresolved arousal.

Mary Ann wasted no time, planting a kiss firmly on Ellie's lips as her hand pushed right through Ellie's shirt, cupping her breast tenderly.

"Oh wow," was all Ellie could muster. The ghost's hand not only stimulated the sensitive nerves upon the outer skin of her breast, but also dug deeper, eliciting a pleasurable feeling from Ellie's nipples that she hadn't even imagined before this. Quickly becoming aroused by the experience, she wrapped an arm around Mary Ann's waist and felt it sink a little ways into the ghost's body.

Mary Ann's efforts continued, unhindered by material clothing as she dipped her face into Ellie's shirt, kissing nimbly at the warm human's breasts.

"Mary Ann," Ellie said through shallow breaths. "I want you to eat me."

Mary Ann popped out of the shirt and looked up, a soft smile on her wispy face. Without a word she dipped under the covers. A few seconds later, Ellie felt a soft tongue slip right through her panties and begin to tease her lips. After this, Mary Ann turned her head around and pushed it back up inside of Ellie. From there she extended her tongue once more and began to stroke Ellie's clit from within her own pussy, which began to spasm between a relaxed and firm grip, unsure of what was inside it.

Thoroughly aroused, Ellie slipped her fingers around her panties and inside of herself, fingering her own wet cunt and Mary Ann's mouth at the same time.

"Fuck! Mary Ann, your fucking tongue is inside me!"

Satisfied that she'd done what her work in this position, Mary Ann floated up, her entire body passing into Ellie's so that their pussies shared the same space. From here, she lifted her dress and began to finger own slit and Ellie's at the same time.

The stimulation of two sets of fingers sliding in and out of her at once combined with the feeling of Mary Ann's clit grinding against her own was too much for Ellie and she quickly came in a gushing orgasm.

"Holy shit," she breathed, collapsing back onto the bed as Mary Ann slid out of her.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Mary Ann asked with her characteristic soft smile.

"Oh yes," Ellie said, grinning.

Mary Ann floated up to leave, but Ellie caught loosely her by the wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

___

The next day Ellie met Sarah at her home.

"You're alive!" Sarah exclaimed. "Oh I feel so foolish now..."

"Well don't! There really is a ghost up there and it love to eat people! I think I'd better hold on to the key just so it doesn't eat anybody else, you know?"

Collete
Collete
120 Followers