A Ghostly Encounter - Conclusion

Story Info
Emily is haunted or possessed by an incubus.
13.7k words
4.48
68.5k
74

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked at Justin and said, "Tell me it was all a dream." Then noticing she was sitting on the bed in front of her cousin stark naked, she knew it wasn't. Justin confirmed it by telling her that they caught it all on video, the whole 47 minutes of it, from the time she pulled of her top and jeans, until she announced that the entity departed after fucking her.

He said, "We listened to all the audio recordings, and there wasn't a single class 'B' or 'C' EVP. That's strange as hell, because we get dozens of them just hoping for a class 'A', but we caught three class 'A' voices around the time when you collapsed onto the bed just after you told us the entity was gone." He grabbed the recorder he had with him and said, listen to these." Justin played it for her. The first one said, "Thanks, Emily!" 10 seconds later, it said, "That was fun." Another minute later, the same voice, "Let's do it again!"

Emily who was shook up by the EVPs, jumped up and went into the bathroom to retrieve her underwear, she wanted to get dressed and get out of the place. As she was coming out, with her panties up in place, she was hooking her bra up as she walked back in the room. She asked, "So, were all the guys walking through here gathering up equipment?" Justin just nodded that yes, they all had been in the room.

She blushed, "Justin, I haven't got a clue what came over me. You know me, I wouldn't have stripped naked in front of a bunch of guys like that, what the hell happened to me?"

Justin shrugged his shoulders, it really did seem an unusual thing for Emily to do. She like to have fun, but this was well beyond anything she had ever done as far as he knew, he answered, "I dunno." Then he told his cousin, "Get dressed Em, I've got copies of all the evidence from last night. We can go to your place and review it. I've already been over it with the team, a couple of times actually. I think you need to see it."

Emily blushed cherry red, "Um, I'm almost afraid to watch. Did I really talk out everything that happened to me like some sports announcer?"

Justin looked sympathetically at his lovely cousin, "I'm afraid so."

Emily just said, "Oh shit, I was afraid of that." She tugged up her jeans and zipped them up. Then she reached down grabbed her tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. As she was putting her tennis shoes on, she said, "Can spooks do that, influence someone's behavior like that?"

Justin said, "Yes, they can affect your mood, so we thing it pulled every bit of your adventurous streak trying to get you to become uninhibited. We think its goal was to get you naked so it could do what it did. I'm afraid that your, um, ah, reaction to what was happening to you, um, sexually, was 100% you though."

Emily flushed again and said, "Yeah, probably was. Justin, I've never felt so aroused in my entire life. I'm still aroused, I had sexy dreams the rest of the night, dreams where I was having sexual intercourse over and over again. I almost never dream that."

Dressed, Emily quickly led the way out as the two of them headed for Justin's van. The other team members had already left with all the team equipment. Justin grabbed his case with his full spectrum video cam, and locked the door on the way out. As they climbed in the van and Justin started it up, Justin told her, "Aaron would like you to go with him when he reveals the results to our client. He thinks that since you experienced it, you can answer any questions she may have. He's going to recommend that she stay out of the house until we get this stuff sorted out."

Emily grimaced, "What am I going to tell her, that I was fucked by an incubus and it was the best sex I've ever had?" Then she giggled, "Or that I was overcome and gave my team the best porn show they ever saw?"

Justin smiled, "Wait until you see the tapes, Em. You may not think that's so funny."

Emily shook her head, "I was afraid you were going to say something like that."

When they got to Emily's house, thank goodness her parents weren't around. They had gone upstate for the weekend to visit Emily and Justin's Aunt Mary and Uncle Todd. So Emily let Justin and herself into the house with her key. She took him back to her bedroom where she encrypted a folder on her computer and then downloaded all the videos and audio recordings off of Justin's flash drive.

The whole drive home she was nagged by an intense feeling of arousal, it just wouldn't leave her. She was hoping it would have faded by now. She pulled open the first video labeled 'EmProvokesInUnderwear' where she announced that she was going to strip down to her bra and panties. Justin stood behind her as she watched. As she watched the events unfolding, Justin reached up and started to rub her shoulders, massaging them as the two watched Emily take her top and jeans off and get settled on the bed.

Emily though the massage felt wonderful, she was so tense, but it wasn't doing anything for her aroused state, if anything it was making her hornier. She explained to Justin as they watched her take of outer clothes that she did that on her own volition. She really felt that it would draw out the predatory ghost. Being recorded in her undies didn't really bother her at all, like she told herself the night before, her string bikini was a lot skimpier than her bra and panties, although the underwear was made of thinner material.

Then they played the next set of video files. This one was where she was going from the bedroom and back to the bathroom getting ready for the shower she decided to take. The light was on and she had a high definition view of her waltzing around in her underwear. She could see how the guys might get a little aroused watching her. But when she stripped off her underwear right in front of the camera with the light still on. She was speechless. The close up of her pussy and the rest of her body as she walked to the light switch made her feel ashamed.

Then the light went out and the camera followed her as she entered the shower. It was a little less embarrassing, she was just a naked chick taking a shower. No embarrassing close ups of her genitalia. That was until she reviewed the footage from Nick's hand held recorder. He zoomed in on the various parts of her body and again she was highly embarrassed. She couldn't believe she was sitting watching herself like all naked like that, with Justin standing right behind her watching it too.

Nick's footage showed her ass being massaged by something not visible, instead of continuing to be embarrassed, Emily could feel herself becoming flush with ardor, remembering vividly what it was like to have the entity kneading her butt cheeks. As she watched, she noticed in an abstract way that Justin was massaging further down her back and sides. As he came up her sides with his hands, he brushed over the sides of her breasts and she felt her nipples get hard in response. Her brain said to call him on it, her growing passion told her just to go with it.

The next clip showed her toweling off, and then she moved back to the bedroom bringing the XCam back with her. She set the camera back so it could point up the bed. She was astounded that she set it so it would look right up between her legs. That's when she started describing what the entity was doing to warm her up. She was fascinated and horrified at the same time. The view the camera was showing was right up between her legs, and she blushed as her screen self spread her legs apart so everyone could see all he secret places.

She hardly noticed that Justin had move his hands around under her arms and was rubbing her breasts through her tee-shirt. She felt herself starting to get wet inside her jeans and panties watching what was happening on the screen. She stood up to watch, temporarily pulling Justin's hands away, but he moved them back around her and massaged her breasts as she watched herself being touched by the ghost.

She started to tremble, worked up by the video and by Justin's hands on her breasts. Justin reached down and pulled up the hem of her tee-shirt, and as it went over her head she finally cognizant of what Justin was doing. She asked, "Justin, why did you take my top off?"

He answered like it was the most ordinary thing, "So I can feel your naked boobs."

She knew something wasn't right, but she shrugged her shoulders and went back to watching the video, she even reached back absentmindedly and unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Justin's hands came up immediately to take its place.

So, as the ghost sucked her nipples and caressed her skin on the video. Justin caressed her breasts. After a minute as the Emily on the screen continued to moan and tremble on the bed, Justin moved around to Emily's front and took her nipples in his mouth. All Emily could think of was how horny she was, how aroused the video and Justin were making her.

Justin's head was getting in the way of her viewing the screen so she turned her body at 45 degrees to the screen so Justin could do his thing and she could watch. As screen Emily gasped out that the ghost had put his fingers in her pubic hair, evidenced by it moving on its own in the video. Emily's cousin reached down and unzipped her jeans. She was preoccupied with the video, she pulled them down and Justin worked them off her ankles. Then he reached up and pulled her panties down her legs. As she continued to watch herself on the screen, Justin stood back up and continued to suck her nipples and rub the other breast with his hand. His free hand dropped down between her legs, just as the ghost moved his fingers to feel Emily up.

Emily was reliving it all, it was like the whole thing was happening all over again, but she was only vaguely aware that it was really her cousin Justin doing everything. She moaned and bit her lower lip as Justin ran his fingers through her wet lips so he could smear her copious juices over her clitoris. In seconds, watching the screen and succumbing to Justin's fingers, Emily started to cum. She felt everything intently, she felt her vaginal opening convulse as it radiated out causing her whole body to quake and shake. Her legs refused to hold her up, and she thought, 'Oh, it's nice of Justin to hold me up' while she came.

Justin moved her to the bed, where Emily continued to watch. As her orgasm began to pass, her screen self announced that the entity was moving up between her legs, she spread her legs on screen as well as in real life. Justin took the opportunity to kiss up her thighs, heading for her incredible pussy lips. He was just as confused as Emily why he was all of a sudden intent on making love to the girl, but he felt compelled to continue, and right at the moment she was spreading her legs in welcome for him to partake of her prodigious juices. Justin started kissing her lips just like they were the ones on her face. As he did, he lapped up the wonderful nectar from the orgasm she just had. He could here Emily on the screen yelling out that the entity was eating her pussy as Justin parted her lips with his tongue. He had just enough awareness to know he was actually between Emily's legs giving her cunnilingus.

So as the ghost sucked on Emily's pussy in the video, Justin sucked, licked and kissed Emily's pussy from top to bottom. He especially loved sticking his tongue up inside her, and sucking on her nice full labia. Finally, as Emily writhed around on the bed, moaning and whimpering, he moved up on her clitoris. As he did, he slipped a couple fingers up insider her pussy and started to finger fuck her as he sucked and licked her love button. Emily started to rock her hips up into his face.

It seemed when Emily started to cum on the screen, it sent her over the top with Justin. In the back of her mind she was fully aware that Justin, her cousin, was eating her pussy in real life, but she was so incredibly aroused she just didn't care. She felt her pussy convulse around Justin's fingers as he massaged her 'G' spot, wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her for the second time in just minutes.

Emily felt Justin start to climb up between her legs, knowing what was coming she spread her legs. Her cousin was going to fuck her and she didn't seem to be ambivalent about it. All she cared about was getting a hard cock up inside her tummy. Justin hovered over her as he rubbed his hard penis between her lips, wetting himself. Then he put the head of his cock inside her vaginal opening and pushed.

Justin was overcome with lust. He was driven to fuck his sweet beautiful cousin. As he positioned himself, he pushed and slid right inside her. She was so incredibly hot and wet, she offered no resistance as his cock penetrated deep inside her. She was so incredibly snug around his cock and felt ever so soft and silky. Justin was more cognizant that he was fucking a girl for the first time in his life, and he wasn't even sure how he got there.

Emily bit her lower lip as Justin began to ride her. All she knew was Justin had his cock deep inside her filling her full. He pumped away, drawing the flange of his cock head up and down through her love canal and it was scratching the itch she had been experiencing all morning. She only occasionally glanced at the video now, real life had finally captivated her attention. She knew that her screen self was getting fucked just like this and somewhere alarm bells were going off, telling her that JUSTIN IS FUCKING YOU! YOU COUSIN! HELLO! She just didn't care. All she cared about was the wonderful feeling inside her as he continued to piston in and out of her. Then her body exploded yet again. Her pussy clamped around Justin's cock spasmodically as her body began to quake again, flooding her love canal with an excess of her fluids. Her legs snapped shut as the incredible feeling washed over her yet again.

As she came down, Emily wrapped her legs up and around his hips, putting her feet on his naked bottom, pushing him deep inside her with each of his thrusts.

Justin wanted to change positions. He was enjoying fucking her missionary style, but he wanted to watch the action. So he whispered, "Get up on your hands and knees Em."

As Justin pulled out of her, she immediately felt the need to feel him back inside her. So she quickly got up as he requested and felt him immediately stick his hard cock back inside her hot wet pussy. She had literally soaked herself and him while cumming, so as he pushed into her and pulled out, they made an erotic slurping sound as they fucked.

Justin had jacked off in the bathroom where they investigated the night before. Watching what the ghost had done to Em had made him so fucking horny he couldn't concentrate on shit. So he felt a need to relieve himself.

So as he fucked her that morning, his body wasn't in any hurry to cum.

He was fascinated that he would look down and watch his cock go in and out of Emily's pussy. As it pulled out it glistened with her wetness. Then he decided to start pulling all the way out of her and so he could penetrate her all over again. He did this over and over again, driving himself and his sex partner wild while doing it. Emily gasped out, "Oh my hell, that feels SO fucking good! Keep doing that Justin!"

The video stopped, but the couple didn't. Justin could feel his passion growing and Emily began to cum again. She collapsed onto the bed as her orgasm washed over her yet again and Justin rode her down. She had her legs spread wide, and he just shoved his cock back inside her vagina through her butt cheeks. It felt so fucking erotic that in seconds he felt the pressure build between his legs and then his cock exploded.

Emily gasped out, "I can feel you, Justin! I feel you're cock pulsing inside me. Wow! Just like last night!" She couldn't figure out how she missed feeling that with the other two guys she had 'done it' with.

By now, Emily was totally mindful that Justin had given her foreplay, ate her pussy, and was now fucking her. Matter of fact, he had just ejaculated deep inside her vagina filling her with his cream. Emily was resigned to the fact that whatever happened last night, happened again to her all over again with Justin, whatever it was, it confused her and with a cloudy mind, it got her to accept Justin as a lover. Fucking with Justin was something she would have never done otherwise. At that moment she was feeling a huge relief from the arousal she had been plagued with all morning. Like last night she felt like falling into a deep sleep.

Only this time, she wasn't going to give the ghost bastard the upper hand. As Justin pulled out of her, instead of going to sleep, she rolled over and sat up. She grabbed Justin's hips and pulled him towards her on his knees, then she bent over and took the head of his shrinking cock into her mouth. Now she felt like she was in control. The ghost or incubus or whatever it was that followed her home was out of the picture. Making her own choice she started to give Justin a blowjob.

She sucked him all the way in, sucking off their comingled juices. Justin gasped out in surprise as Emily took him in her mouth. He wasn't sure how he ended up fucking her in the first place, but to get a blowjob? He wasn't going to turn that down for anything.

Emily sucked on him until he started to get hard again. As soon as he was sticking out like a limb on a tree, she spit him out and started to lick the outside of his shaft. She had only performed fellatio once before to her current boyfriend and did so grudgingly. She thought sucking a guy's cock was demeaning, but Justin had already ate her pussy without reservation, so she felt like it was more of a return favor. Not only was that, doing it to Justin turning out to be very enjoyable.

She kissed all the way down Justin's 7 inch cock and then sucked on his testicles. Then she kissed back up and started licking his little slit with the tip of her tongue. Justin just stood up on his knees, enjoying everything she did to him. Soon, she had him back inside her mouth again fucking him with her mouth. She took about 4 inches of his cock with each stroke and she tease him with her tongue the whole time.

She felt Justin getting pretty steamed up, and knew if she kept going that he would cum in her mouth, so she pulled off a second and asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth, or would you like to fuck me some more?"

Justin was delighted with the choice, but quickly declared his preference. He said, "Oh hell! Let's fuck some more. Your pussy is like a milking machine Em!"

Emily giggled and had Justin sit down with his legs out and she climbed into his lap facing him. She grabbed his hard cock by reaching from behind and slipped him back inside her hole and then she impaled herself on him. She was fucking her dorky cousin, again, only this time it was completely her choice. Cousin or not, she was enjoying the interlude. For over a full minute she just sat on him, feeling his cock fill her up, completing her. That is what she loved most about fucking. Justin had already proven himself a better lover than the other boys she fucked over the previous year, much better. Of course neither of them, nor Justin could fuck her remotely as well as the ghost did, they couldn't put the raw energy into it the act that was available to the incubus.

Finally, Emily started to rock on Justin's cock. She rocked her hips forwards and back, gyrating them at the same time. Instead of lifting up and down on him, she was just grinding into him. In doing so, she was crunching her clitoris into his pelvic bone and that was driving her up a tree. A stuffed vagina with clitoral simulation was a perfect recipe for another stellar climax which was just minutes in coming -- when she came, she came hard. Justin held her against his chest as she writhed out of control. Justin was pretty sure there wasn't anything as erotic as watching a girl have an orgasm.