A Ghost's Brazen Muse

Story Info
Meet Karen, sensual muse to ghost Nathan.
1.9k words
4.08
11.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen peered inside the open door, projecting a loud "Hello?"

No answer. A shadowy figure tucked into the shadows at the top of the stairs. Karen strode inside, the large window in need of restoration gleaming atop the stairs. She sucked in a sharp breath, ascending those stairs to the window. To Nathan.

Pulling her backpack straps from her shoulders to begin work on the glass, she welcomed the eyes in the shadows pouring over her. The hot rain clung her sweater to her bra-less breasts and taut stomach skin. Karen shivered at the memory of the rain entwining with the heat surging through her now.

Removing her cleaning tools from her bag, she knelt in front of the window.

Glass windows had been her first art. Nathan fit well with her new art.

The white indentations marred the glass window, indicating the seaside air altered the molecules of the window.

Karen breathed a look through the glass to the nearby waters. The lapping waves were dissonant: seen, but unheard. She inhaled the lingering, rich, salty air. Her wet breasts strained in her long exhale, pouring eyes all over her again.

The white indentation disappeared; the window, repaired.

Did Nathan know he'd done it? That she could feel him? See him?

Karen licked her lips, wanting to look back into the eyes devouring her. Wanting to put hands on the body she'd never seen but knew she wanted above her. She wanted to trade the sea air salt for the sweaty body salt of him pumping into her.

Stuffing her tools into her backpack, Karen turned on her heel. Spurred by her clit's enticing pulses permeating lost in her body, she forged beyond small talk. Her arousal coated her like a heavy velvet blanket urging her to fuck, to come, to have him, to let him have her.

"I know who you are. I'm here for you, Nathan."

"Yes?" In a voice rich as a fresh-brewed dark roast, he simmered out the word. It curled around her, frothing with her undeniable heat and attraction to this man without answers to his own mystery.

He looked to be made of a pale glass, maybe even like marble. His hair, wild as the waves of the nearby ocean. His eyes, an earthen brown drilling into the core of her even from the shadows. Her sticky thighs glistened wetter at aches to come with him inside her.

She peeled off her soaked sweater, freeing her chill-bumped breasts into the shadows. Into the shadows, she dared those deep eyes to react. She couldn't quite make out his form with the sunlight only lighting her, but she believed she saw an outline of an eager cock jutting forward in his slacks. Believed his breath caught in his throat, as hers did.

"I want you." He inched away.

The ancient chaise at the landing, musky and soapy smelling, filled her with longing to, pressed into this place where Nathan had lain thousands of times before. To mix her own heady mix of sweat and rainwater into the hot, thick air.

Peeling off her shorts, then untying her tennis shoes, she bent over in her panties, turning so that the full moons of her round ass were in his view and stroked with sunlight.

Turning back around and pulling off her socks, she walked to the chaise, a few feet away from the now still Nathan. Her eyes adjusting to the change in the light now, she could see him, the need that threaded his pulse, glued his eyes to her free breasts that bounced so slightly with each of her movements. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and tossed them at him.

He strode through the short distance between them with the grace and sleekness of a predatory cat, catching, and then tossing the panties over the chaise.

Karen locked eyes with Nathan, at least a head taller. She again flourished in the blush of rushing heat from his gaze, feeling it everywhere on her body even though he looked only into her eyes. She wanted his touch everywhere on her body.

One of his hands grasped her collarbone. His other hand snatched her ass. The heat of his skin against hers, the smoothness of the fabric of his clothes rasping against her bared skin, and the heat she felt between them all pooled need into every inch of her.

Still clutching her, he pressed her body into the chaise, and then crushed the wall of his chest against her, peaking her nipples further to painfully tight, erect nubs. Heat drove to her dripping slit his slacks-sheathed erection tantalizing her clit. She sighed, her wind leaving her. Body singing out in hunger, Karen needed his skin bared on hers. An accursed fabric partition maddened her lust.

She groaned at the weight of him keeping her pressed into an entrancing kiss, while yet rendering her unable to move to further any of her pleasure against him. Her aching, greedy clit possessed her thoughts with longing for his touch. Her inner walls heaved in begs to be filled and fucked by him.

His firm hands held hers above her head. He dipped, laying his arms into hers and straining his cock against her plump, wet slit; she gasped. Nathan arched to kiss the swell of her breast; she groaned. His tongue lapped at the pebbling peak of her nipple; she pouted whimpering need.

His tongue laved at both of Karen's nipples, sucking, then licking, then pressing soft kisses to them. Squeezing her hands with her every attempt to arch beneath him, he strained his trembling erection against her in an eternity in seconds.

He released her. Rose.

Karen didn't dare move, watching Nathan remove his own clothes. Delicious torment agonized her with the heat of her lust deepening for each inch of his pale skin revealed. The soapy clean, musky smell of him invaded the air.

Finally, his thick cock protruded from dark curls neater that the mussed ones on his head, frenzying her to thoughts of his cock pressing into her, the dancing slam of sweat in her mind enough to wake a sigh from her lips.

He approached her at the chaise, and she rose up. Her lust deepened to the point beyond aching, moving her to fulfill her need. She reached out her hand to grab and stroke his shaft, but he brought his other hand to her face and cupped her cheek.

"Not yet."

He mounted her without penetrating her, and she arched her back to meet the hot shaft with her slick, wet, lust-plump pussy lips. The pressure against her sensitized clit made her cry out.

He crushed her cry with a kiss. His lips pressed to hers, the warm tip of his tongue lightly caressing her bottom lip. She brought her own tongue into his hot, wet mouth. With a tantalizing slowness, she parried with her legs, securing them around his hips and digging her heels into his back, urging him to press his hard length to her.

Each of his hands found her breasts again. Then, her stomach. Stroking her body while his tongue stroked her tongue he teased her to lust-filled madness. He explored inside her mouth, while every inch of her skin. Groaning in need, she squeezed herself to him and felt the slickened arousal coating her thighs. The curls at his dick tickled at her clit, a whisper of pleasure where she longed for something to scream about.

Pulling back from his kiss, she darted eyes of fire. "Now."

"No, not now."

Nathan glided his hands down her to hips, then flipped her. Karen's whole body agreed with this, a contended moan acquiescing to whatever he might do next in her incoherent flurry of need. His throaty voice coursed through her, arching her lust to its pinnacle. "Now."

His cock's soft head at his hard erection ignited her already hot, drenched opening. All of her breath stuck in a frantic traffic jam in her throat, competing like the top of her head both simmering and threatening to implode.

He slid his hard, wide cock into her, piping up her slippery hot passage. Her eyes widened, wild. Cathartic screams of pleasure trembled escapes from her lips.

Slow thrusts evolved into hard, fast pumps. Staccato yelps and breaths of pleasure floated in the air around her. Karen couldn't think, only hunger for each harder, faster entrance to plummet him deeper inside her. For him to meld inside her, deepen each trenching nanosecond of pleasure of him pounding into her plump, sensitive pussy as she yearned for. The wet, carnal sound of them fucking against the painted cries of pleasure and deep grunts and sighs were a primal music in the air. Her body trembled in a timeless rhythm of pleasure.

Her clit throbbed thrills through her body, each of his thrusts into her hitting deeply, shaking her ass with a wet thwacking ringing through the room, and stroking her clit against the chaise to raise every blissful firework to its greatest heights. The sweat rolled off his stomach to her own sweat-pooled, glistening back, further salting the sea air.

"You're..." Nathan panted, swigging air with each thrust into her, "I'm—"

"Ah! Hhhh-Ohhh... Cuuuuhhhming!"

Nathan pushed his hand down from her hips, dragging his thumb along her clit.

Karen shattered in orgasm, a culmination of moans and frenetic gasps for breath rattling her lust-wracked body in wild abandon. Her mind soared, her clit weeping a pleasured flood of come against Nathan's thumb into his hand and spilling onto the chaise.

He drug his other hand to roll one of her nipples between his fingers. The onslaught of orgasm and the intensity of his skilled touch brought her short sighs and long moans to fruition in a screaming orgasm, her every molecule rising and falling in utter ecstasy.

Fluttering around Nathan's rapid cock penetrating her, Karen's inner walls clung for dear life to his cock, beyond aching with pleasure. Nathan pushed his hands up toward her breasts, capturing them to leverage ramming even deeper inside of her.

Nathan roared his orgasm, fingers strumming her breasts, cock jetting hot pumps of come into the still-shuddering Karen.

Sighing, well finished, he pulled out. She made a small "oh" at her sudden emptiness. He laid over her body, but not putting without putting his full weight on her. Their sweaty bodies shicked and slid against each other. Karen sighed again in release, barely summoning energy to rub his sweaty, muscular forearm in absentminded circles in her release.

"I - I came." Nathan pressed his cheek against hers. "I'm alive." His eyes widened at hers, questions of how, and why, heavy yet unspoken.

Karen smiled at Nathan.

"You died, scarring the window."

He turned her over, pulling body in between his legs, her back to his stomach. He closed his eyes, rubbing his hands down from her shoulders to her hands.

"But now, I'm alive?" His voice broke, and his eyes dared to meet hers.

"Yes."

"Because of you? Because we-"

"Because we fucked," Karen smiled, pressing his palm to her breast over her heart. "I'm an artist, too."

"Windows?"

"Yes, windows. And souls. You know now that you control the glass? You are of sand, of lightning-"

"And of my mother. Of sea." He looked past her, at the window. His eyes cast downward.

"You are alive now," Karen reached her fingers back and pressed them whisper light down his jawline, "to create art. Us – that is my art."

She disappeared into the air, into heat and water.

Her own transformation had succeeded.

She was the ghosts' muse.