A Gift Amongst Friends

Story Info
A young woman discovers the joys of self-exposure.
3.9k words
4.52
183.8k
166

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to do it. This is it, Mandy thought to herself as she waited for the knock on her door. Her heart was beating like crazy, and her hands were shaking with excitement. She looked at the message on her computer screen, telling her that he would be there in a minute. It was sent over two minutes ago. He's going to know that something is up if he sees me trembling like this. She paced around the tiny university dorm room, waiting. She was glad that her roommate, Megan, was gone out for the evening so that she couldn't see Mandy's sorry state. She took a deep breath to calm herself, staring at the camera sitting on her desk. The knock at the door made her jump.

"Coming!" she shouted as she leapt towards the desk. I can't do this. No way. It was stupid of me to think that I could. She quickly grabbed the camera and switched it on. Come on, come on, hurry! With a couple of button presses, she cleared the memory. She checked it once, twice, three times to make sure that the memory card was blank before she dared turn it off again.

Camera in hand, she opened the door and greeted her friend Jacob. "Sorry about that, I was getting dressed," she explained with a nervous laugh.

"No problem," Jacob replied, smiling. "Thanks for letting me borrow your camera for the weekend. My brother and I are taking a drive along the coast, and I don't know what is wrong with the camera I got for Christmas last year. It keeps dying on me, and it's cleared the memory on me a couple times. I guess I need a new one, but I can't afford it right now."

"Yeah...Sure, no problem. Any time!" Mandy was a nervous wreck.
"Is...is something wrong?" Jacob had been friends with Mandy for almost two years now, and he could tell something was off. She seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him.

"No, of course not! It's just that, I uhh...I'm in a hurry to get ready so I can go out tonight."
"Oh cool, where are you going?"

Shit, please just leave. Mandy really didn't want to lie, but she hadn't left herself much choice. "I'm going out. I mean, I'm going to the bar. We haven't figured out which one yet."

"Awesome." Normally, Jacob would have made small talk and asked about her plans, but she didn't seem talkative, and he didn't want to push the issue. Although he had expressed interest in Mandy during their freshmen year, she did not seem to feel the same way towards him. He had gotten his hopes up one evening after a drunken kiss between them, but she assured him the next day that it had just been the alcohol. That was over a year and a half ago, and he had since moved on. "Alright, well I guess I won't keep you then. Thanks again for camera. I'll have it back to you by Monday at the latest. See ya."

"Bye." She quickly closed the door and sat down, glad to finally be off her trembling legs. She was disappointed in herself. She had looked forward to this evening for days and had hardly slept the night before in anticipation. I should have known that I would chicken out.

It had all started almost a month ago when her other friend, David, asked to use her camera for a class project. This was nothing new for Mandy. She loved photography and she had invested in a quality camera last summer before her trip to New York. She didn't mind lending it to her friends, because she knew that money was tighter for them and a camera isn't a wise investment for someone that is thousands of dollars in debt to student loans. She also knew that her friends were trustworthy and would be careful with her belongings. So, as per usual, she agreed to lend it to David. However, and hour before he came over to pick it up, Mandy came to a shocking realization: she had left some inappropriate pictures on her memory card. She had taken some pictures for a former boyfriend. It was mostly innocent stuff, but there were a couple topless photos in here as well. Fortunately she remembered in time to delete the pictures before handing the camera off to David, but the experience had gotten her thinking...what if she hadn't remembered?

The thought initially terrified her. She had considered putting a stop to her camera lending policy just in case it ever happened again, but that seemed excessive. It wasn't her friends' fault, and it would be mean of her to stop helping them out. After receiving the camera back from David, she decided that she would just have to be more careful in the future.

However, she couldn't stop thinking about her close call. She sometimes imagined what would have happened if she hadn't deleted the pictures. She imagined David taking her camera home, and she imagined the expression on his face as he discovered these sexy images of her. She imagined her own embarrassment and helplessness at the realization that her friend had seen her exposed. But mostly, she imagined what David would think of her.

Mandy seemed to get along better with guys than girls, even as a kid. When she moved to university last year to start her science degree, old habits returned, and she found herself making more male friends than female. It wasn't that she didn't like women. Mandy was shy, which meant that she rarely reached out to make new friends. Instead, she let people come to her.

Given that she was attractive, young, and female, it was no surprise that guys were more likely to take the initiative. As a teenager, she had been taller than all of the other girls in her class, and it resulted in her feeling insecure about her appearance. Her breasts had also been slow to develop and she had always been a little wide in the hips, so for a long time, she had perceived herself as a freak. She eventually grew into her body, 5'10", 135 lbs., 34C, with hips that accentuated her round ass. Her hair was a dark brown cascade of curls that fell down just below her shoulders, and she had a slender face with a prominent nose. She knew that guys found her attractive. Nevertheless, her childhood insecurities never fully left her as she got older.

Although guys had been interested in Mandy for some time, she was often unresponsive to their advances. She wasn't cold, but she rarely returned flirtations. She preferred being treated like just another guy in the group, and her male suitors typically turned into male friends. David and Jacob both fell into this category.

This incident with David and the camera had woken something dormant in her though. With her past boyfriends, Mandy had always been mildly submissive, preferring to give herself up to her lover. In those instances, being powerless to another individual had always turned her on. She couldn't help but imagine David flipping through topless photos of her, seeing a whole new side to sweet, innocent, Mandy. But more importantly, she obsessed over how the whole ordeal would have been nothing but an accident, a simple error that would leave her completely vulnerable to a friend who would certainly enjoy his discovery. Like in her past role-play, she would have been a powerless victim...and that concept excited her. Time and again, she shook the thoughts from her head, reminding herself how inappropriate they were, but they would inevitably return.

A week after the incident, they crept into her mind while she was in the shower. The combination of warm water, aromatic scents, and arousing thoughts left in her a relaxed state. Only half aware of her actions, she allowed a hand to find its way downward, and soon she began to pleasure herself. She was ashamed of how easily her fingers slipped inside of her, but not ashamed enough to stop herself. Minutes later, after one of the most intense orgasms that she had ever experienced, she realized that this fantasy was far from over. She was still terrified of her male friends seeing her intimate pictures, but that fear was part of the thrill. She now wished that things had happened differently—that she had forgotten the images for David to find.

She could simply allow one of her male friends to see her naked. She could either have sex with one of them or email them a naked picture of herself...Both of those options were fun and exciting, but neither got her heart beating like the original fantasy. It had to seem accidental and nonconsensual. She wanted to be exposed, and she wanted to be vulnerable, but she also wanted to appear innocent and powerless. In her fantasy, control had to be removed from her hands. In her fantasy, she was oblivious, just a stupid girl that had fallen victim to her own carelessness...and that's what she wanted her voyeur to believe.

The fantasy followed her night and day, and finally, it was settled. She was going to do it. She wasn't sure how or when, but that didn't matter. The fact that she planned to do it was enough for the moment.

Three days ago, the opportunity presented itself when Jacob asked if he could use Mandy's camera while his brother was in town. Mandy happily agreed, and re-uploaded the same pictures that she had deleted weeks ago for David—the images that started this whole fantasy. In most of the pictures she was fully clothed, but after several images, they took a more sexual turn. In one, she was showing off a lacey bra, while in another she was lifting her skirt to show a pair of pink panties beneath. Finally, in the last images, she was opening up a zip-up hoodie to reveal that she was topless underneath. After two images of deepening cleavage, the final two images showed the hoodie fully unzipped and Mandy's perky breasts, completely exposed. Her large pink nipples stood erect as her eyes stared seductively into the camera...

It was these same images that she had just deleted for a second time before Jacob had a chance to see them. Ugh, I've been waiting for this for weeks, and I chickened out! As she listened to Jacob walking away down the hall, she knew that her second chance had passed. Next time, she thought as she got up and moved back to her desk. Next time will be different. I swear.

Immediately, Mandy started planning. Obviously, the pictures would need to be on the memory card the next time that somebody borrowed it. However, if the pictures were the only thing on the card, it might rouse suspicion. In contrast, if the memory card was too full or if the erotic images were buried in the middle of a large list, they might go unnoticed. After a couple of days, she decided on a plan.

True to his word, Jacob gave the camera back to Mandy on Monday afternoon. The next evening, after getting back to her dorm room, she got to work. She knew that Megan had evening classes and that she'd have the room to herself for at least another hour. Mandy wanted to start the images off slow, but she needed a couple of pictures that would grab the viewer's attention. She went over to her closet and dug out her black bikini. She had bought it several years ago, while still in high school, but it was so revealing that she hadn't gotten many opportunities to wear it. She quickly changed into it and admired herself in the mirror.

It certainly showed a lot of skin and would attract the eye, but it was no more scandalous than the type of pictures that teenage girls regularly posted online. Her breasts had grown in the years since she bought it, and it was tighter than she remembered. It looked like she was ready to spill out of her top at any moment. It would more than suffice for this purpose, but she didn't think that it would offer much coverage if she actually wore it to go swimming. She turned around and examined the way that the thin material complemented her ass.

I can't believe that I am doing this, she thought as her heart speeded up. She picked up her camera, took aim at herself in the mirror, smiled, and clicked. She examined the picture and decided that the lighting was too dark. She opened the curtain, but it was getting dark outside and the dwindling sunlight from the window wasn't enough. She turned on the overhead light, switched on the camera's flash, and took the same photo again. The reflection of the flash blinded her for a second, but when her vision returned, she checked the camera. The photo was much better this time. It was the typical self-absorbed mirror shot that girls frequently took, but with the added sexiness of a skimpy bikini. That should catch the guys' attention. She took a few more photos in different poses, and then went back to her closet. She wanted to give the impression that the following images were from a different session.

It was time to get to the crucial shots, and she decided that she wanted these pictures to contain some of the same elements as the original ones. She could have merely re-uploaded those same photos a second time, but this seemed more fun. Moreover, this would give her an opportunity to take some more risqué pictures. However, she knew that the photo shoot would have to be short, only a few photos, or else it might seem suspicious that she had forgotten it.

Mandy pulled out the same zip-up hoodie that she had worn in the original photo shoot, along with the same pair of pink panties, putting both on, with nothing else. Returning to the mirror, she lifted the camera and paused in consideration. Why not? I've already come this far. She reached under her hoodie and removed the panties, leaving only the hoodie between her naked body and the camera. It was a large grey hoodie that just barely reached the bottom of her ass and had the school logo printed over her left breast. If Mandy stood upright and perfectly still, the sweater sufficiently hid all of her important bits. If she moved, it was a whole other story.

She raised the camera again and snapped a photo from the waist up. In the next photo, she lowered the zipper to reveal some cleavage. She lowered it far more for the next shot, letting the zipper rest an inch below her perky breasts. With such a deep opening, it would be obvious to the viewer that she was not wearing anything underneath—even a bra. Next, she turned around, pointed the camera back, and took a full-body image of her reflection. In the image, her brown curls fell down over a second university logo printed on her back. Her long, bare legs seemed to begin where the grey wool ended. She bent over ever so slightly and took another photo. In the picture her pale butt cheeks were just barely visible below the hanging material.

Now was the moment of truth. Taking a deep breath, she lowered the zipper until her breasts popped out into the open. She held the camera out at arm's length with one hand and pulled the hoodie open with the other. Click. She unzipped the hoodie completely and turned back towards the mirror.

In the original photos, she hadn't dared to remove her panties, but now she stared at her completely exposed body in the mirror. She pulled the hoodie open further, making sure that nothing was hidden. She was clean shaven, and she had to admit that she looked pretty sexy right now. Even so, she was anxious about photographing her most intimate area. She considered placing a hand over her pussy and experimented with different poses. However, in the end, she let the hand drop and bared everything. Click.

Every shot filled the room with a flash of light that made her feel like a model. One more angle from the front, letting the hoodie fall back over her shoulders and hang from her elbows. Click. She turned around and lifted the hoodie to expose her around ass. She lifted just a little higher so that the flower tattoo on her lower back would be visible. Click.

That should be enough, she thought as she turned the camera off and walked over towards her desk. Oh fuck! It suddenly dawned on her that she had left the curtain open the whole time, even after turning on the overhead light! Mandy had been so wrapped up in the excitement that she hadn't even thought about it. She threw her arms over herself and leapt for the light switch.

Once in darkness, she crept back to the window to look outside. Her room was on the fifth floor of a co-ed dorm in the middle of campus. She was up too high up for anyone to clearly see her from the ground unless she stood immediately in front of the window—but the ground level was not her concern. Her concern was the eight-story male dormitory not even forty feet across from her side of the building. Most of the facing rooms could see into Mandy's room when from her window. She scanned the rooms to see if she spotted anyone watching. She could see boys in several of the rooms, and many other rooms were dark, but it didn't seem like anyone had spotted her.

Somebody must have seen me. She was so nervous that she thought she might cry. Oh god...just imagine, a bunch of strange boys watching me undress, watching me photograph myself in the nude. I bet they think I'm a huge slut that likes to be watched. Then it suddenly dawned on her. In the darkness, she reached down and discovered just how wet she was.

I am a huge slut that likes to be watched, aren't I? That was the whole point. I guess it's a bonus if some boys saw me from across the courtyard. Perhaps this was even better because it had been a complete accident, like her original fantasy.

She had another half hour until Megan would be home, so Mandy tore off her hoodie and threw herself onto her bed in the dark. Immediately, he hands began exploring her body. Once again, she paused, contemplating. She knew she shouldn't, but she could not shake the idea from her mind. Oh god...am I that big of a slut? No, that's too far, even for me. But the moment her finger made contact with her clitoris, all rational thought was drowned out by a resounding YES!

Rational thought gave way to lust. Unable to control herself, she got up and turned the light back on. Still naked, she slowly returned to the bed and resumed her former activity. She didn't dare look out the window, else she might lose her nerve. It would be much harder for her neighbors to see her while she was sprawled out on her bed, but several rooms on the upper floors would have a clear view if anyone was paying attention.

This is so wrong. What if somebody recognizes me? What if someone from one of my classes sees me? But these thoughts only fueled the fire burning insider her. Then they will see how fucking horny I am right now...

One hand descended to her left breast. Her nipple was rock-hard and begging for attention. She gave it a light twist while brushing her right hand down along her tummy. The latter hand reached her satin-smooth lips. She shuddered with excitement. I need to be quick. The longer than I lay here, the more likely that someone will notice me.

Both hands descended to her womanhood, allowing her to spread her lips with one hand while running a finger up and down the length of her opening. Every time her finger came into contact with her clit, Mandy let out a sharp breath.

This won't take me long. With one finger still teasing her clitoris, she slipped two fingers from her other hand up into herself. I can't believe how wet this is making me. Her shame and her anxiety made her hornier. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis into the air. Her breasts bounced with every thrust. If anyone was watching, they would be getting a hell of a show. She was so close to cumming, but one final dirty thought entered her head. She tried to fight it, but she knew it was a losing battle like all the others.

With two fingers still inside her, Mandy reached over and picked up the camera. At arm's length, she turned it on and held it above her, pointed down. Click. A flash filled the room as Mandy photographed herself.

All these flashes must definitely be getting someone's attention. She flipped the camera over and examined the picture. She couldn't believe what she saw on the screen: her own naked body, writhing on her bed as she fingered herself. The expression on her face was a mixture of uninhibited bliss and seduction.

12