A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy gets bolder in her quest for self-exposure.
6.6k words
4.56
96.7k
38

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately follows the events of the first chapter and will make numerous references to it. Although I hope each chapter is able to stand up as an enjoyable tale on its own, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning if you haven't already done so. It will just make so much more sense that way.

**********

Thursday. David had asked if he could pick up the camera on Thursday, which gave Mandy two days to prepare. The important pictures are already there, she thought to herself. I just need to take some filler photos so that they won't seem too conspicuous.

It was finally going to happen. It had been almost six weeks since she almost accidentally lent David a memory card containing intimate photographs of herself, and so much had changed since then.

The accident had awoken a fantasy deep within Mandy—the desire to lose control, to be vulnerable and powerless, and to "accidentally" expose herself to others. She had an uncontrollable yearning to fulfill her fantasy, but she had chickened out two weeks ago when she had gotten a chance to repeat the scenario with Jacob. She would not let her cowardice get in the way again. Not this time. These photos had been taken specifically for this purpose, and that photo shoot had been an unexpected adventure unto itself.

Mandy still wasn't sure if anyone had seen her that night, but she had inadvertently discovered another outlet for her imagination. Since that night of accidental exhibition, she had intentionally left the curtains open a couple times while changing. However, she hadn't done anything nearly as daring as the events of last week...

With two days to fill her memory card with pointless photos, Mandy decided to take her camera around campus. It was a warm spring day, and as an amateur photographer, Mandy had no trouble finding subjects to snap. She wasn't trying particularly hard, and a few images of trees and flowers would suffice for her purpose. She also brought the camera to her biology class and photographed her friends during the mid-class break.

As was their custom during the breaks, Mandy's study group hung out in the main lobby of the lecture hall. Several of her closest friends were in the class, including Sarah, whom Mandy had known since middle school. The two girls had been roommates in their frosh year, but this year, Sarah had chosen to get a single room, leaving Mandy to share a double with a stranger. It worked out for the best, because that is how Mandy and Megan had met. Still, Mandy sometimes missed living with her childhood friend.

The rest of the study group was made up of Mandy and Sarah's mutual friends, David, Jacob, Mike, Stephanie, and Miri. The group was accustomed to Mandy's love of photography, so it was nothing out of the ordinary for her to bring her camera to class.

"Let me take a picture of you and Sarah," Mike offered after Mandy had photographed him and Stephanie.

Mandy hesitated. The camera in her hand contained naked photos of herself—photos of her writhing on her bed, finger fucking herself, and licking her own juices. The most personal photographs she had ever taken were on that camera at this very moment, and her heart skipped a beat as her male friend asked her to hand it over...

...but she did hand it over. She watched intently as Mike lifted the camera and pointed. Her eyes were locked on his hands. She tried to act normal, posing for the photo with her close friend, but she could not concentrate. Mike was only a few button presses away from seeing photographic evidence of Mandy's most private moments, from seeing his friend and classmate naked and degrading herself in the comfort of her own bed. If only he knew.

The flash blinded her, and she was brought back to reality. The camera passed around the group several more times as friends took pictures with one another and goofed off like they normally did.

"Can I get a copy of those pictures when you get a chance?" Sarah asked politely. David and Miri asked if she could do the same for them, and the others gradually agreed.

"Sure, no problem," Mandy replied. "I'll upload them and send them sometime soon." Hmm, that gives me an idea. "David, you can just download them off the memory card when you borrow the camera, right?"

"Yeah, no problem."

She tried to hide her grin as her plans came together. "Okay, cool. I forget what else is on the card. I haven't cleared it in months. I think those pub crawl pictures from last term might be on there, but I forget," she lied. She had removed those images weeks ago. "Just go through there and see if there's anything you want." The double meaning was a joke that only she could get, but that was okay. He will definitely look through the pictures now, and I can play dumb if he says anything. I just wish I could be there when he finds the gift I've left for him.

The break was just about over, so the students gathered their things and headed back towards class.

That night, Mandy was sitting around her dorm room with Jacob, Megan, and Megan's boyfriend, Alex. Mandy had actually known Alex ever since they went to elementary school together, and for the most part, she did not like him—a fact she kept from Megan.

Even as a child, he acted like a spoiled brat. When he grew up, he became an arrogant pervert, and he treated other people like shit. He constantly objectified women, and his jokes and derogatory comments often left Mandy and Sarah feeling uncomfortable. He was a relatively handsome man, tall and fit, with dark hair, and well groomed, but Mandy had known him long enough to see through his appearance.

Up until recently, the last time she had spoken to him had been at their high school prom. He had bumped into her on the dance floor and looked her over approvingly. "Hey, Mandy! You're looking pretty hot tonight!" He had shouted over the music with a drunken slur. "I'll have to keep an eye out for you tonight at the after party. After you've had a few drinks, I bet that dress will slip right off!"

Needless to say, she had steered clear of him at the party and had even gotten a friend to keep watch over her. Mandy had been so happy that she would never have to see him again after that night...until two months ago when Megan brought her new boyfriend home. The shock had been like a punch to the gut.

What could Megan possibly see in him? She was so incredibly out of his league. At 5'6", 140 lbs., and with enormous 36D breasts, Megan was a bombshell. She had light blue eyes, perfect cheek bones, and layered auburn hair that just barely reached her shoulders. She looked like a model, even on a bad day. When Mandy first met her after they had been assigned a room together, she had been jealous. Now she wondered how Alex had ever managed to get with a girl like her.

She didn't know him in high school. She doesn't realize what a jerk he is yet, but she will eventually see it. She has too. Mandy had tried to broach the subject a couple of times, but it was no use. Nobody likes being told that they're dating a jerk, whether it's true or not. Mandy decided to hold her tongue and just wait it out. She would simply have to try and avoid him as much as possible.

Unfortunately, tonight he was unavoidable. When Mandy came back to the dorm room from dinner, Megan and Alex were making out on Megan's bed. Megan insisted that they stop with Mandy there, though Alex didn't see the need. In order to quell the awkwardness, Mandy quickly texted Jacob and invited him up to visit. Once he arrived, the four of them sat around, talking about movies, sports, and classes. Mandy learned that Alex was enrolled in the business program at her school, not that she particularly cared. She also learned that he was still close friends with Tom and Nick, a couple of other assholes from high school that she would have sooner forgotten.

Around midnight, Jacob got up to leave, explaining that he had class in the morning. After he left, Alex whispered something into Megan's ear. Her eyes opened wide and she playfully hit him on the shoulder, laughing. "No! We're not going to do it with her in the room."

Alex seemed visibly annoyed by her response. He did a poor job of keeping his disappointment to himself, and Mandy could clearly read the frustration in his face. He declared that he might as well go home then, grabbed his bag, and left after a cold "goodbye."

What a child. How can she not see that he is a dick? The two girls talked for a bit longer and soon went to bed. Tomorrow would be a big day for Mandy, and she didn't expect to get much sleep.

Several times throughout the night, she quietly touched herself under the safety of her sheets while Megan snored loudly. You've become such a slutty girl, she told herself as she licked one of her fingers clean—something she had never done before last week. Is there anything you won't do?

That last question gave her a devilish idea. At night, Mandy usually slept in just a pair of panties and a loose fitting t-shirt. Tonight was no different. She looked over at Megan to make sure she was still in a deep sleep. Underneath her sheets, Mandy tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly slipped them down her thighs. Carefully, she pushed them down, past her knees, until they rested around her ankles. She removed them completely, held them out alongside her bed, and let them drop to the floor. Next, she reached back under the sheets and hooked her fingers under the hem of her shirt. The material slipped up over her tummy, along her breasts, and across her shoulders. The shirt found its place on the floor along with her panties.

Mandy paused again to examine Megan. Her snoring had subsided and she was now breathing lightly. Mandy softened her voice into the lowest audible whisper that she could. "Megan? Are you awake?"

The only response was soft breathing. Butterflies filled her tummy as Mandy slowly pulled her sheet down, exposing her naked body to the darkness of the room. She felt the light friction of the material sliding along her swollen nipples until the sheets fell away and she felt cool air on her breasts. Still, the sheet kept sliding, along her stomach, past her smoothly shaven lips, down her thighs, until she could lightly kick it aside with her foot. The two girls frequently changed together, but they rarely stripped down past their underwear. As far as she could remember, this was the first time that Mandy had been completely naked in the same room as Megan.

She slipped out of bed and moved silently towards the window.

A few people were still walking around campus, appearing and disappearing into the darkness as they passed under streetlights along the walkways. In the boys' dorm across the courtyard, several rooms were still lit. In a couple windows, Mandy could see the silhouettes of students sitting at desks. She leaned forward until her nipples made contact with the window. The cold glass sent a chill through her body, but she made no effort to move away. She knew that it was unlikely that anyone would see her in the dark, but the risk of standing so close to the window was exciting nonetheless. It was a strange sensation to watch people going about their lives while standing in the nude.

Mandy turned away from the window and looked over towards Megan. Her roommate was lying on her back with her sheets pulled down to her waist. She was wearing a grey tank top, and her huge breasts stood out prominently as they rose and fell with each breath. In the faint light from the window, Mandy examined the ample cleavage that showed through her deep neckline. She could just barely make out where Megan's nipples poked against the fabric.

I wonder what they look like, she wondered. The thought caught her off-guard. Although she had been occasionally curious about what it would be like to be with another woman, she had never really looked at another women as a sexual object...

What the fuck am I doing? She stepped back. She's my friend and my roommate.

She snuck back towards her bed, but she could not take her eyes off the sleeping beauty. Once again giving into temptation, she pleasured herself then and there, naked on her own bed, no more than six feet away from Megan. As she approached her climax, Mandy rolled over onto her stomach and muffled her moans into a pillow.

Exhausted, she immediately fell asleep.

In her dream, Mandy was at her biology class, surrounded by her classmates. Everybody was talking about their most recent assignment, but Mandy was afraid because she hadn't finished it. She knew her professor would be disappointed if he found out, so she tried to hide in the back of the classroom. Despite her efforts, everyone was staring at her.

Looking down, she was shocked to learn that she was wearing only a towel. She turned back up towards her classmates, who were all cramped into her tiny dorm room. I didn't invite you guys here. It must have been Megan. It's too crowded in here, and I'm going to be in trouble. She wanted to tell them that they had to leave, but her voice was gone.

Looking back towards the window and over the courtyard, Mandy had a wicked thought. With her back to her classmates, she loosened the towel. Pretend you didn't see them or they'll think you're a slut. Eyes followed her everywhere. From across the courtyard, her friends watched her from the windows of the boys' dormitory. As the towel dropped to the floor, cameras flashed all around her.

I have to get to the shower. I'm going to be late for class. Hands forcefully grabbed at her bare buttocks and would not allow her to move. She struggled, but it was no use. The more I show them, the more they want. A stream of hot water poured over her naked body as Mandy suddenly found herself in the shower. She could still feel her classmates' hands, but she didn't see them anywhere. Am I still being watched? It didn't really matter—they had already seen everything.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as the hands roamed across her entire body, soaping and scrubbing her head to toe before finally merging into a single pair. She opened her eyes and found Megan in the shower with her, naked. Megan stood behind Mandy with her arms around her body and her hands gently caressing Mandy's breasts. She is so beautiful. The two naked girls embraced as the room filled with a fury of camera flashes. I want to kiss her and I don't care who sees it. But as her lips touched her roommate, Mandy was flung onto her bed.

After you've had a few drinks, I bet that dress will slip right off... A voice echoed in her head. She got to her knees and looked up at Alex standing above her. She tried to get up but he pushed her down. She tried a second time, and he pushed her again. Why is he so mean to me? But she knew exactly what he wanted. She reached up and unbuckled his pants, pulling out his throbbing cock. She took him into her mouth and sucked him in shame while her classmates looked on.

Suddenly, he pushed her down onto the bed again. She tried to get up but a myriad of hands held her down. No, please don't. But her voice was nowhere to be found...or perhaps the words were a lie. She wiggled to escape, but the hands would not let go. They knew. They all knew. She thrashed and fought, but the hands held her steady as Alex forced himself inside of her, and she could feel his cum filling her womanhood. The only sound to pass her lips was a cry of pleasure. They all know.

She woke suddenly. What the fuck was that?!

Her head was flooded with emotions and her sheets were soaked with sweat. As she tried to shake the disturbing thoughts from her mind, the morning sunlight peeked through the curtains and onto her glistening skin. I'm naked. She looked over at her shirt and panties, strewn across the floor, and the events of last night came back to her. She looked over towards Megan's empty bed, neatly made, and panic set in. Oh shit, did she see me lying here naked or was I under the sheets? Ugh, this could get really awkward when she gets home from class.

However, the panic soon gave way to anxious excitement. It reminded her of last week's photo shoot, when she had realized that she had left the curtains open. The uncertainty of whether she had been seen, whether she had been exposed, brought a smirk to her face as she got out of bed.

She had been living with Megan for almost seven months, and never until last night had she ever thought of her sexually. But now she remembered the way that Megan's top had clung to her body as she slept. Mandy tried to imagine what Megan would think if she had seen her naked. Would she be shocked? Would she like what she saw? Mandy couldn't remember Megan ever showing any sign that she was interested in women. But I never showed any sign before last night either...

Still naked, Mandy wandered around the room in a daze, eventually focusing enough to get ready. She peeked through the curtains at the busy walkways below. Do it. Nobody is looking.

She allowed herself to open the curtains slightly, knowing that if anyone bothered to look up, they might get a partial view of her. But as far as she could tell, nobody noticed.

Mandy had a quick shower that morning. The dream was still vivid in her memory and she wasn't sure whether she should be worried about Megan. She's pretty easy-going. She probably wouldn't bring it up even if she did see me.

She decided not to attend her biology tutorial that morning and instead went for lunch. Having slept in much later than usual, it was almost noon by the time she was finished getting ready and left her room.

What did the dream mean? She wondered as she walked through campus. The last part had particularly frightened her. In her dream, she did nothing to stop Alex from taking her. The details were fading from her memory with every waking minute, but it seemed like she had wanted him to fuck her in the dream. No, that can't be right. But the more that she replayed it in her mind, the more that she felt butterflies in her stomach. I was weak and he took control of me. The ambivalent thrill reminded Mandy of her first close call with David and the camera.

Oh, right! David is picking up the camera today! After such an eventful morning, she had completely forgotten about it. Mandy wondered if she should perhaps call off her elaborate plan for a second time after everything that had happened. The thought weighed heavily on her mind while she ate lunch at the meal hall. She seemed to be headed down a dangerous path, and she wasn't sure where it would take her. Maybe the dream was a warning. However, when she got back to her dorm room and found David's message asking when he should come by for the camera, her excitement returned and doubts faded away.

Megan would be home any minute, but she usually went out with her friends on Thursday nights, leaving Mandy with the room to herself.

"can u stop by tonite? im busy most of the day."

It felt like an eternity as she paced the room, waiting for his reply. Minutes later, her phone chimed. "sure no prob. see u at 9ish?"

It was already 1:00pm, and she dreaded the thought of waiting eight more hours. I waited a month and a half...I can wait a few more hours.

Megan soon arrived home, and that provided a temporary distraction.

"Hey!" Mandy greeted, nervously.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Just got back from lunch. You eat yet?"

"Yeah, I grabbed a sandwich on the way home from class."

"Cool." Mandy's stomach twisted in knots as she tried desperately to read Megan's body language. Is she acting strange? Does she look like she saw me naked? Would she even act differently if that were the case? Maybe she was awake the whole time and saw me masturbating. Would that be such a bad thing? She tried not to think about it, but the questions bombarded her mind. "Do you have plans for tonight?" Mandy asked, trying her best to be nonchalant.

12