A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Mandy learns the cost of her indiscretions.
7.6k words
4.77
54.4k
26

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows the events of the sixth chapter and will make numerous references to previous events in this series, as well as the separate series, The Concert. Although I hope each chapter is able to stand up as an enjoyable tale on its own, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning if you haven't already done so. It will just make so much more sense that way.

For anyone that is interested, I have added a chronology of stories to my bio.

**********

Lying back on her bed, Mandy lifted her phone and took another picture. On the screen, her naked body appeared. This image was much more revealing than the last several had been. Whereas the previous pictures had been a tease, this one withheld nothing, showing her openly sprawled figure for all to see. After everything that I've done, she thought, there is no reason to feign shyness now.

Still drunk and horny from everything that had happened over the course of the evening, her heart pounded in her chest as she hit the Send button.

While she waited for Jacob's response, she scrolled up and started rereading their conversation. She could hardly believe what she was doing for her male friend. I have to do it, she rationalized. I have to make up for what I did to Sarah.

Mandy had drunkenly betrayed her best friend's trust and let slip some compromising photos. Now, she was doing whatever it took to keep those photos from spreading. However, as much as she repeated this story to herself, she knew that it was not the whole truth. In reality, this was a fantasy come to life.

But even this could not compete with her deeds from earlier in the night. She wanted desperately to tell Jacob about it. Several times, she had started typing, wishing for her dirty secret to be revealed—Mandy was bisexual and had let another woman eat her out in front of a crowd of drunken boys. However, every time she started to type, she chickened out and deleted it. Not yet, she thought. I'm not ready for that just yet.

Her phone now chimed as she received another text.

"Nice," Jacob responded. "Keep going." It was 3:00am, but sleep was the last thing on Mandy's mind.

She grabbed her left breast with one hand and pushed it upward, leaning her head forward. Her tongue barely reached her large pink nipple, and she carefully aimed the phone. Ideally, she would be taking these pictures with her superior digital camera, but this was much more convenient. Still, she missed the familiar sound of the shutter.

As she sent the photo, she leaned back on her pillow. Her fingers instinctively found their way between her legs as she remembered the way Kelly's tongue had felt only a couple of hours ago.

Once upon a time, Mandy had hardly ever masturbated. Now, she did at least once per day, usually waiting for her roommate to leave for class or fall asleep. Luckily, Mandy had the room to herself tonight. She was still warmed up from her experience at the boys' dorm, and soon she was vigorously rubbing her wet lips, teasing her clit with the tip of her finger.

I should take another picture, she thought, but her fingers would not stop their work. Biting her lip, she stifled a moan. However, she could not control herself for long, and the next whimper escaped her.

A light knock on the door shot her back to reality, and she drunkenly stumbled as she rose from the bed.

Finally, she thought. I was starting to think that he wasn't coming. Jacob lived in the same dormitory, and Mandy had practically given him an open invitation to use her as he wanted.

This is my reparation for betraying Sarah's trust, she repeated to herself. But Mandy knew the truth, and her fingers glistened with the proof.

She opened the door a crack, positioning her naked body behind it for cover—the situation gave her a sudden sense of déjà vu from weeks ago. However, much to her surprise, it was neither Jacob nor David standing in the hall. Instead, it was her neighbor, Jess.

"Hey?" Mandy was both confused and disappointed. For a second she had thought that she was going to get fucked.

"Hi," Jess responded, standing awkwardly in a pink t-shirt and powder blue pajama pants. "I hope you weren't sleeping yet... I saw that you got home a few minutes ago, so I thought I could catch you before you went to bed."

"Ummm... No." Mandy stumbled, placing a hand on the door frame to steady herself. If Jess had not already known she was drunk, it was pretty obvious now. "I was just getting ready for bed though," she lied. "I was getting dressed."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mandy. I can come back another time. I just... well, I just had a really messed up night and I was hoping to talk to someone about it. And well, you're the only one I can talk to about this kind of thing..."

"Believe me," Mandy responded. "My night was probably crazier than yours." She appreciated the relationship that she had with Jess. Despite their relatively new friendship, they confided in one another things that they feared telling anyone else. Concerned, Mandy let the door open a couple inches more so that they could talk more easily, making sure that her body was still covered. "What happened?"

"Well..." Jess looked around the empty hall and quieted her voice. "Somebody recognized me while I was at the theater... they recognized me from the concert."

"Oh, shit." Mandy was unsure what to say. She still did not know all the details of last week's incident in the campus courtyard. Jess had been stripped while crowd surfing, and things had only gotten wilder from there. Mandy was the only person that Jess had shared this story with, but it was unlikely that something like this could stay a secret forever. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I come in?"

"Sure... just a second." Mandy stepped away from the door, allowing it to slowly drift open as she grabbed an oversized t-shirt from her closet. Déjà vu again. Turning her back to Jess, she pulled the shirt over her head. It's strange... even after everything that I've done, it's still thrilling for her to see me naked. Picking up her panties from the floor, she clumsily stepped into them, grabbing the wall as she stumbled.

Jess came in and sat on the corner of Mandy's bed, closing the door behind her.

"Do you want something to drink?" Mandy asked, unsure whether it was a stupid question at this time in the morning.

"No, thanks."

There was an awkward silence as Mandy sat down in her chair, facing her friend. The look on her face reminded Mandy of the first time Jess had confided in her, the previous week. Finally, Mandy spoke up. "So... what happened?"

"Well..." Jess trailed off, as if she was caught off guard by the question. "I was out with my friend Robert from back home. He's in town for a few days. It was kind of a date, I guess. I've known him for a while and he's always had a crush on me." She stared at her feet as she spoke. "Anyway, so we went to see a movie and when I went out to the lobby, this guy from my English class started talking to me... and... he knew. He knew about last week, and he says that he was there. He saw me and... he says that I fucked him."

"Oh wow," Mandy wished that she was sober enough to process this. "Did you?"

"I don't know," Jess responded. "Maybe, but that's not the worst part. I had sex with him."

Mandy looked at her confused. "I thought you said you didn't know..."

"I mean that I had sex with him tonight... in the bathroom."

"Oh shit," Mandy muttered, shocked. "At the movie theatre?"

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't want to at first. He threatened to tell Robert and I panicked. But..." Jess bit her lip. "I did it. And I kind of liked it, I think. Is that seriously messed up?"

Mandy was not sure what to say. Jess' story made her somewhat jealous, do she was certainly not the best person to determine what is and is not normal. "I... I really don't know, Jess. How do you feel about it?"

"To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed. But... my heart starts beating like crazy whenever I think about it."

"I understand completely," Mandy said.

"Do you? I've never done anything like this before."

"Believe me, I understand better than you think. I..." She looked at Jess and paused. "Sometimes the same things happens to me," Mandy tried to explain. "I know that I'm doing something terrible, but I can't help myself. And I get excited just thinking about it."

Jess nodded.

Mandy decided to continue before she lost her nerve. "Just tonight, I let Kelly eat me out while a bunch of guys watched." It felt so good to say the words out loud and tell somebody.

Jess' jaw dropped. "Kelly... from downstairs?"

"Yeah..."

"I didn't know you were... a lesbian."

"I'm not—I don't think I am."

"Oh, okay. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that if you are." Jess looked genuinely confused. "What do you mean that they watched?"

"It happened at the boys' dorm in the common room. It all happened really fast, and next thing I knew, there I was, naked on the sofa with Kelly between my legs." Mandy could hardly believe she was admitting to this so openly.

"That's crazy," Jess responded, dumbfounded. "I couldn't image doing anything like that in front of so many people." She paused, thinking. "Except... I guess I sort of did last week, but not intentionally... and not with another girl, though."

"I hope this doesn't come out wrong or anything," Mandy started, unable to control herself, "and maybe I'm just saying this because I'm drunk, but I'm actually kind of jealous of what happened to you at the concert."

"You are?"

"Yeah. I don't like to tell anyone this because it makes me sound fucked up, but I get turned on by being submissive..." she admitted, turning a bright shade of red. "And helpless. That's why I keep doing this. It's kind of messed up, but I've been letting the guys take advantage of me. That's why I gave David those pictures and why I let Kelly fuck me tonight. At first, I was in control of things, and I just let the guys think that I was helpless. And it was fun. But now... well, soon things started getting out of control and I thought I could stop it... but..."

Mandy's phone chimed, shaking her back to reality. She looked up at Jess and considered stopping. No. I want to tell her. "But I don't think I want to stop it. I keep thinking about what happened to you at the concert, and I imagine all those hands touching me."

Much to Mandy's surprise, Jess' did not look disgusted or angry, but understanding. "I think I know what you mean. I can't believe that I am telling anyone this, but ever since the concert... well, part of me has been wondering what would happen if someone recognized me. And well... I actually imagined that it might go something like what happened to tonight."

"So you wanted him to fuck you?"

"No." Jess paused. "Well, I don't know. Sort of, I guess. I mean, he threatened to show Robert some pictures of me if I didn't do it... so I guess I never even considered if I wanted to do it. I just did it. Ever since I got home, I've been trying to figure that out."

"Oh, he had pictures?" That piqued Mandy's curiosity, as incriminating photos had started her down this road as well.

"Yeah, well, I just saw one, but I know that there are some worse ones online."

"How do you feel about that?" Mandy sat back in her chair, feeling warm as she tried to imagine herself in Jess' position.

"Embarrassed. I know that someone I know is eventually going to find them."

"Is it really the end of the world if they do?"

Jess looked up, surprised. "Yes! Well... I guess not. It's just... really humiliating."

"But isn't it also kind of a turn on to know that guys are looking at you and there's nothing you can do about it?" Mandy was not holding anything back now. "Like... what if some guy you've never even met before is jerking off right now, looking at your pictures?"

"I don't know. That is kind of weird. Kind of exciting, but still weird. What if it's not a stranger? What if it's someone I know?"

"So what?" Mandy slurred, leaning forward again in her chair. "Who cares if you know them? It only matters if you let it. I think it's even hotter if I know the guy." As if on cue, her phone chimed again.

Mandy picked it up and examined her two new messages from Jacob. "Are you still there?" he texted. "Or did you fall asleep?"

"im here" she texted back. "im here with jess."

Looking back up at her friend, she smiled. "See?" She asked, gesturing towards her phone. "I'm sending some pictures right now to one of the guys. That's what I was doing when you knocked on the door."

"Naked pictures?"

"Yeah," Mandy answered as her phone chimed again. She looked down at another text from Jacob.

"Oh yeah? ;)" He asked suggestively.

Mandy laughed. "not like that!" She texted back. Looking up at Jess, she said "He thinks we're fooling around."

Jess turned a bright shade of red. "Do you want me to go? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I just saw that you were home, and..."

"No, it's okay. I'm glad that you came over and told me what happened. I like talking to you about all of the fucked up stuff I do. And now that I'm sort of drunk, this is the best time to get it off my chest."

"Are we..." Jess hesitated. "I mean, do you think that we're normal?"

"I really don't know. Probably not."

"Yeah..." Jess looked at her feet as Mandy's phoned chimed again.

"She should do a couple of pictures too," Jacob texted.

Mandy burst out laughing. That'll be the day, she thought.

"What's so funny?" Jess asked.

"Oh, nothing. Jacob wanted me to take a picture of you."

Jess sat upright and turned slightly towards Mandy. "Umm, well I'm in my pajamas, but sure, I guess you can."

Mandy thought she might fall out of her chair as she giggled uncontrollably. "Umm, that's not the kind of picture that he meant."

Jess looked back at her, confused. In seconds, her eyes widened as it dawned on her what Mandy meant. Her face immediately turned a bright shade of red. "Oh my god! He wants to see me naked?!"

"Well, no duh. Just about every guy you met today probably wanted to see you naked. They're guys. They're usually just polite enough not to ask." Mandy smiled. "Usually, but not always..."

"No way! I... I can't do that. How could I look him in the eye again the next time I see him?"

"It's no big deal. I sent him this..." Mandy picked up her phone and opened her photo gallery to the last photo she sent. "And we're still friends. No big deal."

Jess peeked at the screen, slowly leaning over until she could see the image fully. "Oh my god," She said in a hushed voice as she looked at Mandy's naked body on the screen. "He saw that? You're either brave or dumb." Her voice was noticeably shaken.

"Probably more dumb," Mandy replied as she admired her picture. "But you don't have to do anything like that if you don't want to. I mean, you don't have to do anything. He was just joking—he knows you wouldn't do it."

"I don't know." Jess seemed hesitant, but Mandy was surprised that she was even considering it. "How do I know he won't show anybody?"

"You don't," Mandy said quickly. "For me, that is part of the fun, but you're not me."

Jess stared at her own feet. "I guess I could do just one. I'm not getting naked though."

Mandy was shocked. "Really? Okay, yeah, just do whatever you are comfortable with. You don't have to do it though. It was just a joke. He knows you're shy..."

"I know. I want to do it. I bet it'll surprise him."

"Alright."

"Let's do this before I chicken out." Jess reached down to the bottom of her shirt. "Are you ready?"

Mandy switched her phone to camera mode and held it up. "Ready."

"One. Two. Three..." Jess pulled her shirt up to her neck, revealing a small pair of breasts, adorned with tiny pink nipples.

Mandy stared past her phone and felt a familiar stirring between her legs. She is so fucking cute.

"Did you get it?" Jess asked.

"Umm..." Mandy hesitated, shaking herself back to reality. "Yeah, just a second." Frantically, she took several pictures, temporarily forgetting her years of photography experience and losing herself in the moment. "Okay, yeah, I think I got it."

Jess quickly pulled her shirt back into place and placed her arms nervously across her chest. "Is it... does it look stupid?"

"No, of course not. It's perfect." Mandy quickly returned to the photo gallery, bringing up the image. "Do you want to see it?"

"No, I trust you. Just send it."

"Are you sure? I don't have to." Mandy had not felt this anxious since her own first photos. It was like experiencing that moment again vicariously through her friend. Even as she spoke, she could not help herself. The photo was already sent to Jacob.

Jess shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Shit, Mandy thought. She is having doubts.

"I mean... I want to..." Jess started. She paused a while before continuing. "I just don't know if I will regret it."

"Maybe." Mandy was not sure what to say. She hoped franticly that she had not betrayed another friend. "It seems like you want to do it though."

"Yeah..."

The phone chimed. "Holy shit!" Jacob was obviously surprised. "Is she drunk or something?"

"nope," Mandy responded, followed with a winking face. She looked up at her friend and they exchanged a long glance. Does she know? She knows. She must know. Oh god, I am too drunk for this right now.

Another chime from her phone. "Ha! Nice. Get her to do another one."

"Is he... did he..." Jess trailed off.

"He wants another one," Mandy replied meekly. There was no point in lying after everything that they had shared.

Jess turned a bright shade of red. "Oh my god! You showed him. He's seen... me."

"I'm so sorry!" Mandy slurred. "I thought you wanted me to."

Jess got up. "No, it's okay. I did want you to. I guess I just didn't think that you really would for some reason."

"I hope you're not mad."

"No, I'm not." She looked at Mandy. "I'm really not. I'm just... new to this."

Mandy looked up at her but said nothing.

"I don't think I am ready for another one though," Jess continued with an awkward laugh. "I can't believe he has seen my boobs. It's just so... I don't know... weird. I think I know why you do it though... my heart is pounding. I feel like I'm floating. Plus, it's nice to take a consensual photo after all of those concert ones that are floating around the internet."

"Are they bad?"

"Oh god, they're really bad. Luckily, you can't see my face very well in most of them. But there are a couple..."

Can I see them? Mandy wanted to ask the question so badly. It had been on the tip of her tongue for days, but even now, she knew it was inappropriate. Instead, she would have to find them herself. "Well, for what it's worth, I think you just made Jacob's day."

That made Jess chuckle. "Well, that was pretty tame compared to what you've been showing him."

"Yeah, but I think the guys have wanted to see you naked for a while."

"Really?" Jess was genuinely surprised. "I had no idea."

The girls laughed at her innocent naivety, and Mandy looked over at the clock. "Fuck, it's late."

"Yeah, I should go."

Their goodbyes were more awkward than usual as Jess slowly made her way to the door. As it closed behind her, Mandy locked it.

What a fucked up night.

It was surprisingly easy to find the photos of last week's concert. Message boards were flooded with them. Most were blurry or taken at a distance, but some were shockingly detailed. Mandy felt a pang of guilt as she masturbated to images of her friend's ordeal. She ignored multiple texts as she brought herself to orgasm, imagining herself in those images, getting fucked by a group of strangers.