A Gift for Louise

Story Info
Louise gets gift, & shares one with Max as well.
2.4k words
3.94
51.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxLoad
MaxLoad
1 Followers

It had never been innocent. He tried to convince himself that it had all started out so innocently, in the beginning anyway. But it had been this way from the start. And now, in such a relatively short period of time, he was sitting in his living room, packaging up a very special gift for a girl he had never seen before.

In his hands was a box, and in the box was a brand new seven inch vibrator. It was no Hitachi Magic Wand, but it had the proper shape, and it performed the proper function. He had checked it thoroughly the night before. He had removed the tacky packaging and the smelly plastic and had replaced the cheap foreign batteries with brand-names. It was perfect. He excitedly hoped Louise would like it.

Then he took a second to think about the fact that he was 28, and she was only 18, and just barely. He sighed.

No, it had never been innocent.

Max and Louise had met two years ago. Max, in a fit of boredom, had looked up random names on America Online through its member directory. He looked up all sorts of words: "implants", "g string", "anal", and many others in a similar vein. But his favorite, by far, was "thong", and for two reasons. First was that he loved thongs, and indeed had a deep fetish for all lingerie (on women, that is, not for himself), and second was that the type of person who would have a thong in her profile would usually, for some strange reason, be quite an interesting person to talk to.

He had gotten all kinds of responses. Some were quite negative, which he understood, as he was kind of bothering them out of the blue. Some just never IMed back. But still others, more than you would think, wrote back in an amused or interested way. There would be follow-up questions, maybe an animated conversation, and that was usually that. They would usually never speak again.

Then there was Louise. She had the prerequisite "thong" in her profile, and sure enough, she was quite willing to talk about it. She talked, and eagerly. She was amused with Max, and he in return was enamored of her. She was young, much younger than Max, young enough not to have a steady boyfriend in the mature sense, but she was also supremely curious, and wonderfully honest. When topics turned to more sexual themes, as they often did between her and Max, they were both forthcoming to one another, and this was unusual for both of them.

Max was used to women who were set in their sexual ways, who were older and wiser, but often stuffier about their sensuality. Louise was used to guys who knew nothing except that they wanted to "fuck some hot pussy". She appreciated his experience, and he in return respected her curiosity. Eventually the subject of masturbation came up, and both readily admitted to practicing the activity as often as humanly possible. Neither had heard that from the opposite sex before.

They spoke often, almost daily. They would fill each other in on the other's exploits and experimentations, and share their fantasies and beliefs. Her big sexual secret: she used an electric tooth brush to masturbate---without the bristled head, of course. His was his colossal lingerie fetish.

After a while, the conversation would become more graphic, and it became obvious that one was masturbating. The other would join in, and they would cum together. Louise had never had any problems having orgasms, she'd had them since she was a child, and Max was always more than happy to share one with her.

Time went by. Things remained pretty much the same; the two were close, and shared much of their lives with each other.

Then things stopped. Max had started seeing someone new, and wasn't online much anymore. Louise, in return, had started seeing a new boy, and was seriously dating him, so she wasn't around much either. Their paths stopped crossing. Real life went on.

Then, about a month ago, they happened to see each other online. Both were happy to be talking again. Max had stopped seeing the girl, and Louise was pretty serious about the guy.

"Are you in love with him?" asked Max, via IM.

"No," she replied. "But he's mine and I love him."

"I'm kind of jealous."

"Why?" asked Louise.

"Because...I dunno. Because I've always hoped that maybe...Hell, I don't know. He's a lucky guy. I do know that."

"Thanks..." she replied.

"Have you guys...um...done it yet?" he asked.

"Unfortunately, no. And now he lives out of town, and we're lucky to get off on each other on the phone."

"Really?" Max's interest grew. "How often?"

"Every night, if possible..." said Louise.

"Well, have you at least gotten a vibrator...?" he asked.

"No...I'm too embarrassed! Still using the toothbrush method...blush!"

"Well, we'll have to fix that..."

"How???" asked Louise. She was definitely interested. She had always been interested in getting a vibrator, and now Max was offering to get one for her---free!

"I'll just buy it," said Max.

Louise, however, still lived at home. And she was still quite young, even at 18, and was terribly afraid that her mom would see a package for her and open it out of curiosity.

"Mom still treats me like a child," Louise added, spitefully.

"We'll find a way," said Max.

As it turned out, Louise had a friend who owed her a significant favor. His name was Ed, he was a bit older than Louise, already in college, and had significantly more privacy than she did. Max would be able to mail anything he wanted to Ed, and he would give it to her.

"Are you sure you can trust him?" asked Max, suspiciously.

"Yes," she replied. "And to make sure, we'll try mailing a few small things first."

Max's eyes lit up. He knew just what to send.

Over the next few weeks, Max perused his Victoria's Secret catalogs and picked out as many things as he could that Louise might like. Then, a little at a time, he began mailing them to Ed, and in turn Ed passed the lingerie on to Louise, unopened.

Louise was delighted, as she loved lingerie and rarely had the money to get it herself. She mostly went braless, so she preferred nice panties: all thongs and g strings, and all of luxurious fabrics, pretty patterns, or cute words or pictures on them.

As she got them, she told Max what she thought of each piece. Eventually, she took a few digital photos of herself in them, and then sent them to Max. She was posing in her new satin thong, bending over thrusting her mostly bare ass toward the camera, looking over her shoulder seductively. Max couldn't believe it. She looked amazing.

They had seen each other before, of course, in photos taken years ago and scanned in haphazardly. But he had never seen her like this. She was 5 foot 7, not thin but not big either, just voluptuous. Curvy. Round, in all the right ways. Her skin was smooth, like that of a china doll. Her eyes were bright, but seductive, and her lips, while smiling, were nothing but tempting. He hair was a dirty blonde that reached straight, to her shoulders. Max came five times that day, stroking himself lazily as he gazed at the incredible photograph.

He, in return, sent his own photo. He was an average 6 feet, thin but not skinny, blonde hair sheared closely to his head so it stuck up in several places. He looked playful, boyish. His eyes were narrow and brown, and instead of his usual smile, he looked very seriously into the camera. His pants revealed a very prominent bulge.

"You caused that," he told Louise.

And now here he was, in his living room, taping the package to send to Ed to get to Louise. It would be at her house within a week, and he couldn't wait.

They had talked on the phone once or twice before. She had British parents, and had an incredible English accent. But it was if she was bilingual, and could switch from an English to American accent whenever she chose. In any case, her normal relaxed way of speaking was in a very gentle voice, which rolled off the tongue, with just a hint of England in it.

Now, she was about to call again.

Max's cell phone rang.

"It's me," said Louise.

"Hey! I'm so glad to hear from you! Did you get it?" asked Max eagerly.

"Two days ago," she purred. "And I haven't stopped using it much other than to go to school, eat, and go to the bathroom."

"Well, don't sleep with it on or you'll waste the batteries," Max laughed.

"Don't worry, I got a huge pack of AAs at the store."

They both laughed. There was a prolonged, but not uncomfortable, silence.

Max could have sworn that he heard a slight buzzing in the background of the phone signal.

"Louise...Are you?...I mean..." he stammered.

"Go check your mail," she sighed.

"What, now?"

Louise sighed again. The buzzing was definitely there.

"Just go, you dork!"

Max ran downstairs. He signed on as quickly as he could. Sure enough, he had mail, and it was from Louise...and there was an attachment.

He downloaded the photo. His jaw dropped. There was Louise, this beautiful young woman, at her computer. But this time she didn't have just a thong. The crotch of the panty had been pushed aside, exposing her freshly-shaved pussy. And right on her clit was the vibrator Max had bought, obviously doing its job.

The look on Louise's face was priceless, a mask of total ecstasy. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks were flushed, and her tongue was licking her upper lip. The blush spread down to her very pert breasts, which were topped with nipples so hard they ached. Her entire visible body was glistening with a thin layer of sweat. She had evidently been busy doing this for some time. And loving it.

"I'm doing that now, Max, all because of you," she said, knowing it was turning him on, and turning herself on more in the process.

Max felt himself harden. Instinctively, he began to rub the harness, both trying to intensify it as well as trying to make it go away.

"I'm so close," she said, between gasps. "I just wanted you to know it. I wanted you...to...hear it..."

"Do you want me to talk?" asked Max, deftly unzipping his pants.

"Fuck...YES," she replied, and Max knew she was far gone. Louise didn't usually swear much. She talked pretty dirty, but it was kind of clean at the same time. More "naughty" talk. He had rarely read or heard her say "fuck". The heat of the moment had taken her.

"Don't stop," Max said. He was as hard as a rock. He spit on his hand so he could get a very quick motion going on his nearly-exploding cock. It was slick, glistening as her body was, and so hard. "You're going to come sooooo hard, and I'm going to cum all over you, do you want that?"

"Mmmm...yes..." she cooed.

"I bet you're so wet. So wet and hot and ready to cum."

"Fuckin' hell, yes. So wet..."

"Did you shove the vibe inside you? Did you push it in and out?"

She paused. "God, yes. It felt soooo good."

"Where is it now?" Max asked.

"On my...on my clit...oh, shit...oh God..."

"Do you know how hard you've made me? Do you know that, Louise?"

"Ungh! Uh huh...you're as hard as this cock on my pussy..."

"Yes, and you're going to make me cum when you cum, babydoll."

She was panting mow, nearly unintelligible. Max could feel the tide coming.

"Yeah...you bastard...you're gonna shoot it...aren't you?...All because of me...You're gonna make me taste it..."

"Yes," said Max.

"Shit! Fuickin' shit! I'm about to!"

"Where do you want me to cum, Louise?"

"Oh, Max..."

"Where?" asked Max, not caring of the reply particularly.

"On my tits...on my tits and nipples so I can lick it off them..."

"I'll cum right in your mouth...on your beautiful face...you'll taste me all over you, all in your mouth and throat...I'll bathe you in my cum, and it'll all be because of how hot and hard you made me...cum, babe..."

That did it. Both moaned completely independently of one another, but both were obviously responding to the other's noises. They spurred each other on. Louise pinched her almost-too-hard nipples. Her body clinched, every muscle. The orgasm started at her clit, then, oddly enough, traveled straight to her nipples, making them even more painfully sensitive and in need of suckling. She tugged on them, spurring her orgasm further. She slid the vibe into her drenched pussy then out again back to her clit, enjoying the sensations all over her sex.

Max, on the other hand, was making a mess of his own. He couldn't remember a time when he had cum so hard and for so long, and made so much come. It pooled on his belly, in his navel, up his chest, and he throbbed on and on. He was beginning to think he would never stop. And then, unfortunately, he did stop, and his cock started to shrink in size. He let it fall to his stomach, and when it did it made the familiar wet "thump" it always did after masturbation.

There was another long silence, but this one was pregnant, no pun intended. They had never gone this far before, never cum together by phone. Were things changing?

Max was the first to break the silence.

"Um, Louise..that was...you were amazing."

"I have a boyfriend," she replied flatly, coming down from her high.

"I know," he said, a little defensively.

"I love him."

"I know," he repeated, coldly.

More silence.

"Well, I'll let you go, then," Max said, a bit hurt.

"Were you really that hard," she asked after a few seconds.

"God, harder then I've been in years. Hard as hell, for an old man!"

"Nearly 30 is not old. Sheesh," she giggled. "Did you cum a lot?"

"Huh! On the ceiling, on the floor, on myself...there's cum everywhere!" Max laughed.

Then Louise joined in laughing and the tension was broken.

"I dunno if we can do this again," she said, finally.

"Okay," he said, as if expecting this but hoping for otherwise. "But you can at least enjoy the vibe."

"Oh, I will!...it's wonderful...and you're great, too..." she said.

"Man, so are you..." Max said.

We'll see..." she added.

And somehow, Max knew that this would only be the beginning of their new relationship.

MaxLoad
MaxLoad
1 Followers