A Gift from Hell Ch. 02: Satana Returns

Story Info
Satana returns with HUGE news.
14.8k words
4.44
26.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

WARNING: This is the second part of the A Gift From Hell, series. Please read the first part so you aren't lost.

This part features more wild sex, and the return of Satana. There will be either one or two more parts after this, to wrap up the story. Please comment. I love comments, whether they are praise or criticism.

*****

When Satana left, it was as if time itself had stopped, and I was stuck in time.

My did life resume, however, but I could never quite fully get her out of my head, and no matter what I did, no matter where I was, I always found myself thinking about her, and how happy I was when I was with her.

It was sad.

I only knew her three days, fell in love, made love, then she left.

The heartbreak and the scars that left, never quite healed.

She was the most important thing in my life.

And she vanished.

It had been quite some time.

While the years were kind to me physical appearance wise, I was still somewhat emotionally scarred.

I had my fair share of breakdowns in the early stages of her departure, but, I still found myself clutching the pillow at night saying: 'Come back, please come back.' But she never did.

Yes. Quite a few years passed.

I was was no longer the twenty three year old I once was, but I was now thirty three years old.

I was finally able to get a good enough job that I was able to afford my own house with, instead of living with Jennifer.

Me and Jen still talked, but we weren't roommates anymore.

She still visited me, though.

Sometimes I wondered if I was the same Chris.

I felt so changed by Satana's leaving.

But when I listened to my voice, I could hear my younger self, if I listened hard enough.

I just wanted the love of my life back.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

"Screw everything.." I grumbled.

I didn't want to get up.

It was my first day off.

I didn't see the point of getting up so early when I didn't have a reason to even get up in the first place.

I reached my right arm over to hit the snooze button on the black cubic box with LED blue lights, then retracted my arm back to me and turned over to my left.

"I haven't gotten good quality sleep in years." I whispered.

Not having someone to cuddle up against really made it impossible for me to sleep comfortably.

I stared at the big blue window of my bedroom, just gazing outside, right at the tree which rested right outside my room.

I just sat there and watched the tree branches poking my windowsill.

"What's happened to me?" I wanted an answer, but I couldn't give myself one.

"Ah, well." I had to get up.

I pushed the covers off myself, then rose from bed.

Looking down, I noticed I still had a strong case of morning wood between my legs.

I laughed dryly, then shook my head.

I found my mind, against my will, wandering back to Satana.

I thought about how when she would get down on her knees and take me into her mouth, giving me the best blowjobs any woman had ever given me.

And the way it felt when I first penetrated her black pussy.

I shook my thoughts away, but then bit my lip.

She was gone now. But I still had my memories. I could still think of her, imagine her, see her right in front of me.

My left hand gently slid down to my light blue sleeping pants, then, fumbling with the button between the legs, at the crotch, I reached down, reached into the pouch of my boxer briefs, into the crotch pocket, and freed my erection out.

I firmly grasped it in my hand, feeling the rock texture of my dick, then, as memories of Satana flashed through my mind, I started to stroke myself up and down.

I pictured her mouth over my cock, how she looked at me in the eyes while her head bopped.

I felt myself extend in my hand.

I could hear her sloppy, desperate sucking, as she went up and down, licking and slurping.

Then I thought about how she'd take me all the way into her throat.

I increased the pressure on my dick, stroking faster and harder while her moans radiated in my mind.

I let out a soft sigh, feeling my balls heat up.

As the images continued to fill my mind, I closed both my eyes and just focused on the image of seeing myself in her throat.

Her moans continued to echo in my mind.

I came.

Several squirts shot out, landing right on a dirty shirt I had taken off yesterday.

The relief felt great...But not the same.

As I pulled the boxer briefs back over my erection, in hopes it'd go flaccid, I buttoned my sleep pants back on, then rose from my bed, getting up.

I stared across my master bedroom, then approached the white, framed, frosted glass door of my bedroom.

When I got to the door, I twisted the imitation diamond knob, and walked out the door, leaving my bedroom.

The hall of the outside of my bedroom was adorned with a big, long, red rug with images of a lion and phoenix all over, and accented with some gold around the corners and edges.

The rug costed me a pretty dollar, and so I tried my best to take good care of it.

I followed the rug, passing by framed photos of myself, as an infant, child, teenager, then adult.

My parents were in most of the pictures, until the ones of me as an adult started going on, in some of those, Jennifer was in them, posing beside me.

When I reached the living room, I sat down and sighed.

I buried my face in my hands; my will too weak, and my mind going back to Satana; an image of her spreading her big, black lips to reveal a flawless bright white smile to me, running through my mind.

"I'm losing it." I spoke to myself.

I couldn't think of anything else.

And the more I thought about her, the more I felt like screaming.

I turned my gaze towards my 70 inch TV, then glanced towards my remote which rested on a small, round, glass coffee table, which was next to my chaise lounge recliner.

I snagged the universal remote, then aimed it at the TV and hit the red button.

The TV came on.

When the TV came on, it was on the news channel.

"Earlier today, the police arrived at the scene of a murder."

Said the reporter on the TV.

Murder on Crysias? Murder was rare. Crysias barely ever had any crime...So this came as a shock to me.

"A young female dressed scantily clad fled the scene, and that's when the police reportedly entered the house, only to find a body burn to ash."

I sat there for a few moments, processing this through my brain, then, as I listened to the rest of the report, my face went pale, and my eyes went wide.

"Demons!" I abruptly cried.

Damn. The demons were back.

What happened? Was Satana's leaving a part of this? Was it all connected somehow? What was going on?

I formed my left hand into a knuckle and placed it under my chin.

"Only way I'll know for sure is if I run into this thing or something.

I only hope...That this doesn't mean what I think it does."

I shuddered.

I turned the TV off and walked into the kitchen, pushing the swinging doors open.

My kitchen was probably the most impressive part of my house.

There was a retro design, and the entire kitchen area checkered, like an old-fashioned diner.

The counter had four seats, making it act out as a double for a table, with four silver stools with red cushiony tops.

My round table was red, and had four red seats, each with a comfortable red cushioning like the barstools.

I walked over towards the ruby red refrigerator and opened it.

I had a carton of eggs, some bacon, some biscuits, a half-empty gallon of milk.

I then opened the freezer.

There was hash browns, sausage.

I figured this would make for a good breakfast. Then again, when I wasn't busy eating Pops or Cookie Crips, my favorite thing to eat for breakfast was bacon, eggs, sausage and hash browns.

So I started on my breakfast.

When I finished, I sat down to eat my delicious morning meal.

But...Then.

I saw her. In the back of my mind, I saw Satana.

She was kissing me. Kissing me while cuddling me in bed.

I dropped my fork into my red, ceramic plate, letting it hit the plate with a loud clank.

My face fell on the table, and I gripped both sides of my head.

"I can't go on without you..."

I said to myself; my voice seeming to crack when I said this.

It was just too unbearable.

I couldn't stand her being gone so long.

I felt an overwhelming sadness build up inside me, and then it just all came out in one big flood.

I grabbed the sides of my head harder, started shaking, then just started letting out hysterical, terrified sounding, constant cries.

I sunk my hands into my short black hair, and just shook while I continued to shriek like the emotional wreck I was.

I wasn't sure how long my meltdown lasted.

But what I did know was that, by the time it ended, my bacon, eggs, hash browns and maple sausage cooked in bacon grease was cold.

I ate my cold breakfast, then rose my glass up to take a drink of the low fat milk which I had filled the cup to the brim with.

With my breakfast devoured, it was now time to get my day started.

I headed back to my room, opened the oak door that led to my bathroom, then headed inside the bathroom.

I stripped myself of all my clothes, then I walked towards the shower, opened the glass door, and walked inside of the small room.

I turned the knobs on, and let the hot water spray down onto me.

I squatted down, picked up a bottle of Axe Phoenix shampoo, rose up, squirted it on top of my head, then lathered it in my hair, with my hands.

Once again, my mind went back to Satana.

I thought about when we showered together. How we had anal sex in the hot water, how I washed her beautiful, big ass, and how she teased me with her pussy.

I shook my head, then forced my thoughts away and finished my shower as soon as possible.

I was out in ten minutes.

I draped a towel around myself, then stopped in front of the mirror to gaze at myself.

What I saw saddened me.

Although I had stayed youthful for the most part and the years had been good to me, countless sleepless nights, on the other hand, were not, and as a result, I had dark circles under my eyes.

I looked tired.

I glanced away, then reached for a stick of Degree deodorant and applied it under my arms.

With that done, I left the bathroom, leaving a trail of water in my wake, to my bedroom.

My closet was next to my TV.

It was a walk-in closet

My walk-in closet looked normal from the outside, but once the zebra-colored door was open, inside it was like a miniature, second room.

Far more spacious than a normal walk-in closet, and appealing and comfortable enough you could sleep in or hand out around inside, for a while.

There were four tall shelves inside my wide closet, each stacked next to each other, and each bearing a nice wooden finish.

Each were filled with my clothes.

I slowly went over my clothes; cuing every finger on my left except my index finger, as if counting, and waved it around back and forth, trying to make my decision for the day.

I finally let my decision finger stop, and it landed on a pitch black, turtleneck shirt that completely covered the neck.

My finger had made a good choice.

After all, I heard on the weather the other day that a snowstorm was going to be coming in about two days.

So since today was the first day, that meant it'd be here tomorrow.

I grabbed a pair of matching black pants and shoes, then I walked out if the closet to return to my dresser to get a pair of socks and underwear for the day.

I left my closet, then closed the door behind me.

I walked over towards my black dresser, going through the top drawer, pulling out a blue pair if boxer briefs, and a clean pair of bright white, black socks.

Once I had everything I needed, I put on my clothes.

All that was left to do now was fix my hair and brush my teeth, which I nearly forgot to do.

So I headed back into the bathroom.

I stopped in front of my seashell-shaped sink, and took my favorite, unbreakable red comb, running it through my hair and brushing my short hair, with a few short bangs brushing down my forehead.

Even though I was older now, I still preferred my old haircut.

I sat the comb down and grabbed my tooth brush, applying toothpaste to it, and bringing the toothbrush up to my mouth.

I was finally ready to start the day.

I headed towards the glass, front door, and twisted the golden knob, opening the door, and left my house.

In front of my garage, waiting for me, was my 1991, shiny red mustang.

I got into the car, shoved the keys into ignition, started it up, put it in reverse while looking behind me to make sure no one was going by, turned the radio, and in a few moments, I was off.

I headed downtown, the same place I met Satana.

Now that I had a better paying job, I was able to go downtown more, even if I could only afford a very few things.

It was still a nice place to go, and although most of the people were snooty since it was where the rich shopped, some of the better-off people were very friendly.

"Demons." I muttered to myself.

But was it really demons? Maybe it was just some dumbass kid who set someone on fire.

As I pulled up into a parking-lot at the Army Surplus Store, unbuckled myself, and started to ponder on this, that possibly this wasn't a demon but some moronic human being with a taste for death, I heard the sound of footsteps.

I turned my face to the source of the sound, breaking free of my thoughts, then, I think I felt fear overcome me.

It was a woman.

But I could tell by her eyes she wasn't just any woman, this wasn't a woman at all.

A demon.

She was dressed in a white corset that could barely hold her HH cup breasts, a pair of white panties, and white stockings,

"Wanna talk, handsome?"

"No." I quickly spat out.

"Come here..." She said, seductively.

"I said no!" I repeated again, louder.

"Too bad, sweetie.."

I was about to try and get out of the parking lot, when she smashed the window of my side of the car, the driver's window, shattering the glass.

Right then and there I hit the gas in a panic, but it was too late.

She pulled me out of the car, through the window, and threw me onto the ground, only to curve her lips into a sinister smile.

"I've been looking for a big handsome guy. Although, I must admit," she gazed down at my crotch, "you're not as big as I'm used to...But you're a little above average. We'll still have some fun."

Was Satan still at it?

Before she had the chance to reach for my pants, I got up and put the distance between us.

I ran, but before I got far, there she was, right in front of me, smiling and cackling ominously.

"Stop running. I just want to feel your cock in my wet snatch."

I shook my head without pause.

What was I doing? I was a thirty three year old bodybuilder for fuck's sake, I bench-pressed THREE hundred and ten lbs.

And I was here terrified of a silver-eyed, creamy white skinned woman with big tits?

She drew closed. Soon she was standing right in front of me, tilting her head.

"Go back to hell, you slut!"

And with that line, I punched her clear across the face, despite my code of never hitting a girl. Then again, she was neither a girl or a woman.

My punch landed, but she just stood there, only to allow her mouth to extend open, wide, and laugh maniacally, with laughter that only shook my nerves further.

"That almost hurt." She confessed. "You're a tough one, hun."

This couldn't be.

I sent a strong punch, and it didn't even gaze her?

I sent a kick to her face, but she shrugged that off to.

When I went to punch her again, she caught my hand with her blazing hot, silky, white hand.

I started crying out; not only was she crushing my hand, but her body heat was far hotter than Satana's, and it felt like her WHOLE body was a gigantic oven.

I could actually hear my hand sizzling.

"Now to carry out orders."

Her right hand reached for my crotch.

She grabbed my dick from in my pants, laughing in amusement at how it went hard right at her touch.

"Satana!" I shouted out.

"Don't bother. She's too busy."

I was too weak and in too much pain to even ask what she meant by that, and just sat there, at her mercy, helpless.

As she started to stroke me through my pants, suddenly she went flying backwards as if an invisible wind had hit her.

"Chris, stay back." Ordered a voice.

That wasn't Satana's voice.

It was a tough voice, that was the strong, determined voice of a man.

But I didn't recognize the voice.

I obeyed the voice, and backed up, hoping my erection would cease.

"You..." Struggled the female demon while she tried to get back up, from being knocked down.

"You bastard, Adramelech!"

Coming into view was a man dressed in a white suit, complete with a red tie, white suit pants, white boots, and a pair of clean, white silk gloves.

He was quite tall, had a big neck, bigger than mine, had slicked back, golden brown hair, and depthless, pitch black eyes.

"Lilitu. I told you before," his voice was laid back, "I'm no longer on His Lord Lucifer's side."

"You'd take that bitch princess, Satana's side over HIS?"

She shrieked with a sudden increase of volume, enraged and consumed by what he had just revealed.

Lilitu got up, ran full blast towards him, but was punched right in the stomach, and flew back, smashing into my Mustang, denting it in the process.

"Why are you here?" I inquired.

Lilitu got back up, let out another screech, then ran towards Adramelech again, but without even looking and keeping his eyes on me, he caught her fist, overpowering her, and bringing her to outright tears.

"Her Highness the princess, told me to come to your aid.

I'm Adramelech, Chancellor of hell and former supervisor of Satan's wardrobe."

Chancellor? Well, no wonder he was dressed so fancy.

"You betrayed us for her...How dare you!"

Adramelech just chuckled in mocking amusement at Lilitu's words, then crushed her hand further, only to knee her in the stomach, knocking her backwards onto the cement.

"My loyalty lies with the princess."

He said calmly.

I watched him walked towards Lilitu in slow, confident, steps, taking his time to reach her, and once he did, I watched as he quickly thrust his hand into her stomach.

"How...Could you..."

"Sleep tight. In the pit.."

"Traitor..." She managed out, before falling lifeless with her blood coating his gloved hands.

Lilitu's body turned into a black mist, then she flew towards the ground.

I could still hear her voice, and she was screaming horrified screams, for help, while the black mist evaporated onto the ground.

"What happened to her?" I asked the obvious question, despite it sounding shaky.

"She's gone to the pit of hellfire and brimstone." He calmly replied.

I was about to ask something more, but then he continued.

"With the other sinners and demons who were killed."

The mere thought of that sent shivers all throughout my body, and made me feel weak.

"We need to get out of here." He said. "Let's get you home."

Why bother, I thought.

These idiots would just keep coming after me.

I knew what they were after.

They wanted to rape me, so Satana would think I was cheating on her and never want to see me again...Or maybe worse.

I got into my car.

Adramelech got in on the passenger side and buckled himself up.

I got in the car, and took a moment to think about what all just happened, with Lilitu, meeting the Chancellor of hell.

"Are you all right?" He was concerned.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I affirmed.

"Very good. Let us be off, then."

I buckled myself, started the car up, put it in reverse, then backed up, leaning back to gaze behind myself, and once again hit the road, now making my way back home.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers