A Gift from Hell Ch. 03: Nearing the End

Story Info
As Satana nears giving birth, Satan unleashes the Apocalypse.
12k words
4.51
17.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

Hey guys. Hope you all had a good Christmas and are having a good New Year. I apologize that I haven't submitted anything for a while and would like to inform you all I've been struggling with putting stories together from a combination of laziness and writer's block. I'm not fully satisfied with this, but wanted to get it out to my small fanbase and possibly new fans. This is mostly sex, but I'll try a harder attempt to make the fourth chapter more story oriented. So think of it like this: You'll be getting lots of sex to make up for what will ultimately be mostly story. That said, I hope you enjoy this. I'll try and get to work on chapter four soon.

*****

I was starting to wonder just how far Satan's sanity reached, whether there was actually any real limits or not.

I really didn't understand why he was doing this to us. Why he was so, lack of a better word, 'hellbent' on making my life a living nightmare full of anxiety and paranoia.

He was the one in the first place who told me that his daughter had escaped Hell.

That kind of sounded like an invitation when one really thought about it, I mean it was like: 'My daughter has gone to the human world. Why not hook up and date her?' That's how it really seemed. But no. After teasing me about her escaping, and telling me how much he supposedly 'loved' me in Heaven, Satan tells me that he'll make my life miserable if I make any sort of move on his daughter.

I had to stop and ask myself: What happens next? I defied Satan and didn't heed his warning.

I've been sleeping with his daughter several times a day, and fell deeply in love with her.

He's tried to have me raped a few times, and even killed, but none of those plans quite worked out, because with Adramelech and Satana, there was little he could do to me, since they were two of the biggest badasses I'd ever seen and had easily wiped out plenty of his cronies. So what did he have in store?

Maybe if I had stayed away from Satana, none of this would be happening to me.

I'd be safe at home not having to worry about a bunch of buxomy demons trying to fuck me, and I'd be safe from any male demons trying to crush my puny little human body.

But if I had, I wouldn't have such a passionate lover and sex partner. I'd still be in my room rubbing it out to hardcore and soft core porn on my computer, and wouldn't be stretching a tight, blazing pussy and ass multiple times every day.

"F--f--FUCK!" Screamed Satana.

She backed into my cock; her ass cheeks jiggling and gliding with each thrust I sent into her tight pussy.

"My tits feel like they're going to fly right off! Damn, Chris! Give it to me, tear me up."

Her voice was horse; her words struggling to get through past her lips that were trembling in pleasure.

"Spank me! Spank my ass."

I started to thrust quicker in and out of her while she grabbed the sheets; tearing them in half while I tormented her black fruit.

I sent a hard smack to her left, candy apple ass cheek, and Satana screamed, begging for more while she worked her hips.

"C--Chris." She shakily spoke.

Her body jerked back and forth on the bed while she tried desperately to stabilize herself, but she wasn't succeeding much; all she was succeeding in was tearing a new set of sheets for the fifth time. A loud and rather aggressive 'HOOOOGGHH!' Like growl/grunt escaped her cherry red lips while I pounded the shit out of her.

"It hurts...It hurts so damn good."

She whimpered; gliding and bouncing her huge red ass against me while she continued to scream.

I spanked her again.

She showed her appreciation by screaming even louder and jiggling her cheeks faster.

"Oh, fuck. Fucking destroy me."

I smacked her ass again, and Satana howled further in pleasure, gasping desperately in between breaths while pushing herself against me to meet my thrusts.

"I love how you fuck me, baby." She hoarsely forced out, fighting and forcing her way past a painful moan.

"I LOVE IT!"

She pushed herself harder against my cock, gliding it and shaking her cheeks wilder with each stab that jolted into her black snatch.

"My pussy. My pussy's so hot."

She moaned out through heaving breaths; rocking herself back and forth against me while her moans became more desperate and lustful.

"Oh, SHIT, Chris!"

She turned to look back at me, her teeth gritted, and loud 'OOOHHHGHH's escaping her lips while she shook her titanic-sized ass.

"H-HARDER!" She ordered with authority. "I want to bleed."

Satana started to growl with each sharp stab that went into her; her voice deep and husky with each of the loud moans that escaped her gritted teeth.

"Make me bleed! Make me bleed! I want it, I want my pussy torn to SHREDS!" She growled louder.

She screamed when she felt my hand squeezing her red ass cheek, pumping in and out of her as painful, torturous, and quick as possible, and slammed into me while my balls smacked her ass.

"SHIT!" She started growling louder.

Drool seeped from her mouth; falling past her full, black lips, and creating a small pool in the bed that she was being violently pulled back and forth in.

"My pussy is so sore..." She snarled.

I couldn't focus my mind on anything else but the punishment I was giving her tight, wet pussy, and her demonic growling that seemed as endless as my thrusts.

"OOOOGHH!" She tore the sheets more.

"MY PUSSY!" She yelled. "Tear it."

I exhaled sharply, then exhaled again only this time repetitively, wiping a few drops of sweat off of my face and continued to pump myself in and out of her; blood falling down her cunt and coating my manhood from where I had split her in half with my cock.

Satana's golden-yellow eyes were moist, but she encouraged me, or ordered, rather, with every bit of lust and authority in her voice, demanding that I fucked her raw until she couldn't even walk or move her legs.

I led my hands from her ass and went straight for her gargantuan mountains, squeezing them painfully like a rat trap catching someone's finger. She shrieked at the top of her lungs; her screams echoing through the whole room and more than likely stirring the attention of the neighbors. Milk lactated from her nipples from my pinching, and Satana begged, pleading pitifully for more.

"I want that hot come so bad.." She said, or moaned, rather.

Hot, cinnamon and burned wood breath escaped her quivering lips while she made her jiggly cheeks dance with each of my thrusts, and then she'd go back to growling again; her teeth clenched together tightly while she tried to grit through the excruciating pleasure.

"I--I-I'm being fucked like a dog.." She gasped out, grunting at the pain.

"You love my thick ass, don't you?"

"I--I do!" I exhaled.

"I'm such a dirty girl. Oh..Fuck."

I pounded and pounded and pounded her; drawing out screams, growls, blood and even tears, all at the behest of my ridiculously horny, pregnant demon lover.

I squeezed her nipples until I was sure they'd start to bleed from my pinching: Delicious milk spraying out from the sensitive nubs and hitting the covers and sheets of the bed.

"I'm gonna come..." She warned.

"M-me too." I struggled.

"Get it on my ass! You better get it on my ass!" She was almost threatening.

I rammed her senseless; drilling in and out of her bleeding snatch until I realized that I couldn't continue anymore. I pulled out of Satana's fruit in a panic, racing against time to pull myself out in time as the feeling of erupting semen boiled up, and then, just as Satana turned to look at me, I took my dick into my hand, aiming it at her ass, and rubbing the head a little, just giving an extra nudge, blasted a long, repetitive torrent of hot stickiness all over that insanely monstrous, juicy, fat ass of hers.

She let a long, hot, shaky breath escape her black full-lips, and upon feeling me shoot my mess on her juicy mound, she let out a shrill scream that filled the whole room, and gushed all over my bed; hard gushing come soaking my sheets and blankets.

Satana almost collapsed.

I stared at her bleeding back door, but it was almost seconds she had came towards me.

"I'm gonna fuck you." She hissed. "I'll fuck you until I can't breath anymore! I want that COCK!"

She wasted no time and lowered herself down onto me, pushing her pussy against my dick, and started humping on me twenty-four seven like a jackrabbit.

I hadn't seen her this hostile and hungry for sex since the first day I met her.

I wasn't sure if this time was due to her hormones acting completely absurd due to being pregnant, or if maybe she was just naturally horny.

"Grab my fat tits." She ordered.

I did as she demanded, and took the pounds upon pounds of gelatinous flesh bags into my hands.

"Suck." She hoarsely ordered.

I took a breast into my mouth and started rigorously suckling on her nipple; drinking her milk.

"Mmm...Y-y-yea-ah.."

She humped my dick hard, bouncing up and down in my arms and shoved more of her breast into my mouth; smirking softly while a moan and growl shortly followed pursuit.

"Such a good tit sucker.." She grunted.

I could feel the warm milk flooding the inside of my mouth, but I tried desperately to swallow it all, it wasn't that I was afraid of regurgitating any of it up, but rather, wasting it.

I loved her milk.

I loved her giant sized tits too, but it wasn't just about that, it was about getting to give myself as much milk as I wanted. It was mine; all for me, an endless supply of addicting breast milk for me.

I had never tasted anything quite like it. It was addicting. Almost as much as the animalistic sex that we had everyday.

"Enjoy yourself...Drink as much of my milk as you want, baby.."

She breathed heavily.

I closed my eyes and suckled harder on her tender nipple; my tastebuds practically screaming from the divine taste of her milk.

"I really get off to this." She admitted with a faint trace of dark laughter, grinding her hips against me.

"I love having them sucked.

I just wish I could nurse you all day long."

Satana was growing more rough with her bouncing and grinding; practically ripping my dick right off my body.

"YES!" She cried.

She rocked her hips back and forth; her blazing pussy taking me in deeper and constricting harder around me for an even tighter fit, almost crushing me with the sheer tightness that it suddenly had gave life to.

She was growling bestially while she bounced up and down on me, swearing up an endless storm with her mouth.

She was fucking me even harder than I did her; probably near her maximum. The thought of her permanently fracturing me crossed my mind, but I pushed that thought aside.

"B-ba-baby, make me hurt. I love when you bite down on them and pull them with your teeth."

I bit down hard on her aerolas upon her pleading, chewing and nibbling on them while her creamy milk filled the roof of my mouth up with satisfaction.

She let out a deafening scream, but then just moved herself harder up and down on my cock while I held her in place to keep her from falling down.

Satana held onto me, but then released her left arm from my shoulder to grab her own breast, and upon grabbing it, she started to play with it roughly, moaning further.

"I just can't get enough!" She spoke in an urgent, shaky voice.

I couldn't believe how rough and fast she was actually being; she was screwing the shit out of me and really adding some hard friction.

I pushed my thoughts away and just bit her harder; my mouth still drinking her milk that was coming out of her salty, sweaty nipple.

Her mouth opened to reveal here elongated tongue, which flopped down her mouth with hot saliva that stung and sizzled my chest when it hit me. Her eyes nearly rolled back.

Her growling was mixing with heavy desperate respiratory while her lips curved upward, revealing her porcelain white teeth while she gave a loud, prolonged moan

She pinched her own nipples painfully, crying out louder while humping me with sweat running down her hair, face and protruding pregnant belly

Satana pushed her huge melon around in circles, her face trembling with pleasure, but then her hand left it fall down, causing it to jiggle for a few moments, and then she gave me her next order in that same, aggressive authoritative voice.

"Stop sucking."

I did as she had commanded and released her nipple from my starving mouth.

Satana brought her face to mine; the sweet scent of her hot breath hitting my nostrils and my lips hit own sweaty ones; our lips crushing in a wild, heart-pounding kiss that Satana had put everything she had into.

Her kiss was as lustful as they came, and I could feel all of her sexual desire in that kiss while she continued to bounce on me faster than anything I had ever seen.

Blistering drool entered my mouth while we kissed, causing a small, annoying more than painful, burn in my throat, but I gladly swallowed it all, grabbed her ass, and felt her jamming her tongue viciously down my throat with a low, sexy, guttural moan.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I filled her burning core up.

Further sweat ran down my face, and down my cheeks, from the epic sex that Satana was being so gracious about, and I was starting to find it really hard to breathe as she jammed her lusty tongue down my throat; releasing hot, heavy breath into my mouth as she did so.

The sound of wet body parts filled my ears.

She started sucking on my tongue as if it was something else, grinding herself hard against me and then slamming her hips violently again and pressing them against my balls.

I kissed her hard; matching her lusty fervor while she gave me the fucking of my life.

I wanted to suck her tongue right off.

I tried to hold it in, but it was no use, my dick was throbbing like crazy. I exploded inside of her; repetitive, steamy torrents, that had me exhaling breathily into her hot mouth, spurting into her crow-black cherry.

She came only moments later.

Screaming into my mouth, huge amounts of drool splashing down my throat, and arching her back, gushing all around me, getting her mess on my bed and soaking it further.

She got off my prick.

Satana pulled her mouth away from mine; drool sliding down her mouth and between her mega, red tits.

I pulled her on top of me, kissed her with a long, desperate kiss that she gladly returned, through gasping breaths, and then pierced my stick right into her asshole.

She yelped into my mouth, only to bury herself more in my mouth.

I rapidly thrusted in and out of her asshole; my cock drilling her relentlessly while she moaned endlessly into my mouth, gasping, exhaling hot, burning, delicious breath into my mouth.

I gave a smack to her left juicy cheek, and she crammed her tongue down my mouth again; burning my mouth and relishing each punishing thrust I sent into her.

Satana pinched my nipples, pulling her mouth away from my mouth, and just held onto me, moaning while her bleeding crack was further stretched out by me.

"Y--y-you know just how I love it." She closed her eyes and gave a pleasured grin. "You know how much I love being in so much pain."

She grabbed my chest harder; grunting in a deep, breathy sounding voice.

"It's so cracked open!" She grit her teeth when she spoke. "My ass hurts so fucking much."

Her grip increased on me while I continued to dig in and out of her, reaching a hand up to touch her blazing sweaty cheek, and stroke it softly with my finger tips. Satana nuzzled into my touch, and soon her moans started transitioning into loud cries, both of extreme pain, and intense pleasure.

I knew she must have been bloodying my whole bed by now, that her crack was probably overflowing with blood, and although I wanted to stop that because the more I thought about that, the more it bothered me, Satana seemed to be enjoying it too much and obviously didn't want me to stop for the world.

"Oooh! OOOOOOOHHHHH!"

She whipped her head back.

I grabbed her ass, and stabbed one finger into her pussy, to which she twitched her body on my cock, pussy juice coating my finger, and then her muscles tightened around it, as if it was my tool.

"Oh...Shit.." Her voice was breathless.

I brought my finger towards her face once I hand freed my finger from her cave and Satana quickly took it into her mouth; her black full lips wrapping around it, and roughly sucking on it, bobbing her head back and forth, sucking her own nectar off my finger while moaning.

I ran my right hand through her long, black locks, and leaned up, tenderly kissing her forehead while I continued to ravage her huge bubble.

I felt her tongue sizzling against my finger while she sucked roughly on it, with growing intensity, all the while screaming on it.

I pulled my finger out of her mouth, and she leaned forward with glistening, wet, salivated black full lips, kissing me with as much ferocity as she could possibly muster.

My dick pounded in and out of her relentlessly until I felt the powerful build up of warmth.

I was going to come inside her marvelous ass.

She growled, growling bestially into my mouth while her lips crushed hard against mine; seeking refuge in my mouth.

I closed my eyes, grabbed both ass cheeks, squeezed them savagely, digging my nails into the gelatin flesh, and came hard inside her tomato, shooting blast after blast after blast of seed into her until I stopped.

Even though I was emptied out, I kept destroying her.

Satana pushed my face back into the bed, and started fluttering her jiggling hips more than what they already were on their own, only to pull away from my mouth, bury her sweaty face in my chest, squeeze me with agonizing force that made me grit my teeth and yell, piercingly called my name, then erupted like a volcano, all over our bed.

I pulled my dick out of her, and she covered my chest in the sweetest of tender, loving kisses.

"Your cock's mine." She giggly said, kissing my abs.

After a brief rest, she was ready for a snack.

She crouched down slightly and took my cock into her mouth; quick licking commencing.

Lusty eyes gazed up at me while the Princess of Hell licked me from head to base, moaning seductively just from the licking, most likely just to tease me, and then grasping me in her hand, pumping me up and down in a slow and relaxed pace that quickly grew.

"It looks so hard..." She murmured.

She licked faster; her tongue licking quickly before she leaned closer and took me into her sweltering mouth, giving me one of her famous blowjobs while she breathed like she was already about to orgasm.

She really was the Queen of everything she did, whether it was riding me, giving me head, giving me a handjob, or just kissing me; she did everything better than anyone else, better than any girl I ever dated, and better than even my favorite porn actresses.

I felt a tingle upon being in her mouth; a blazing sensation from how her mouth lightly burned my organ.

Satana sucked hard; her left hand pumping me faster while her right played softly with my balls; rubbing and scratching the sac with the most delicate of touch.

"Why are you so perfect at this?" I asked her upon growing slightly in her mouth.

A giggle was muffled by the dick in her mouth, but then she started sucking more urgent and sloppy.

"Damn, Satana.." I closed my eyes.

Satana reached a hand down to my balls, cupped them carefully into her hand, and then slowly started to rub her fingers up and down the sac, her sloppy mouth leaving my red organ and pressing and pulling against my sac while she sucked on it.

"Baby.." I expelled.

"Mmmnnn.." She muttered seductively and I could soon feel her tongue licking on my sac.

I bit my lip; my heart pounding from her sucking and licking on my most sensitive area. It felt amazing, just like every other time that and did that.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers