A Gift from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want all of those things." I selfishly stated.

"Heh, heh." Her smile returned, a sly, knowing smile that almost appeared as a smirk. "I know, babe."

She kissed me again, this time sliding her tongue into my mouth.

We kissed again.

Kissing for several long minutes, which only made my erection worse.

I only pulled my lips away because I was quite literally gasping for breath, for kissing her for so long without stopping.

I needed air, even if it seemed like she could go longer without needing to come up for air.

I wrapped my left hand around my dick, then moved it towards her pillow-soft breasts.

She complied.

I placed myself between her huge cleavage, then she grabbed both of her tits, squeezing them hard while I started to thrust.

"Wow." I was astonished. "This feels amazing."

"Like how my tits just squeeze your cock, baby?"

"I love it. It's unlike anything I've felt before. They're so soft."

Satana was kind enough to lick the tip of my red, swollen member, each time it got close enough to her mouth, all the while keeping a large smile on her face.

"Fuck them good." She moaned.

"I intend to.." I whispered.

I slowly increased my thrusts.

My breathing also seemed to increase when my thrusting between her bosoms did.

She licked it again.

She caused precum to dribble out, but then she licked that up, too.

"I wish I hadn't wasted so many years without you..." She mourned.

"I wish you were here, Satana.

You seem to genuinely care about me, unlike the others I dated."

"I do.." She dreamily murmured in return to my words.

I continued to move up and down between her breasts, my eyes locked onto her inhuman, glowing golden-yellow eyes.

How could I have gotten so lucky like this?

I know I was falling for a demon, fucking her every chance I got, and kissing her like she was the only girl on the planet, that may be wrong, but...I needed her.

"Your eyes are beautiful.

Whenever I look into them, I see a warm, loving, compassionate and caring person.

The only thing that's changed about you is your outer appearance, you're still the same Chris."

I fought the urge to smile, but failed miserably.

As time ticked by, I felt myself erupting again.

I shot repeating, long spurts of my gooey vanilla, blasting it all over her tits and face.

She moaned loudly when it hit her face and melons, but licked some of it off her chin, and swallowed it right into her mouth.

"What are you thinking right now?" Asked the semen covered, red hot seductress.

I cupped her sticky face in my hands.

"How I have you.

How strange I find it that I'm with someone who could very well be from one of my movies."

She grinned wide, squinting an eye only slightly, to give a seductive, naughty expression.

"I know what you like." She said. "I've watched you from below, from hell, watching all your videos.

I know you like big asses and big tits. So I knew I'd be perfect for your fantasies. I also knew you had a milk fetish, so I made myself lactate for you."

It should have made me uncomfortable that Satana watched me masturbate to porn, from hell, but whatever embarrassment I felt, quickly faded away into the wind.

"I know you like blowjobs, and I knew you were interested in mammary intercourse, especially since those dumb bimbos you dated never did that with you."

I pulled her into my chest and we both fell back into the bed.

I massaged her slender back with my hands; focusing on the scorch of lightly burning hellfire on her body.

"Why haven't you burned me up?"

"I toned my body heat down for you."

I was confused.

"Why?"

"My body is really 11,000 Fahrenheit. I could burn up your whole body, brain and insides in mere seconds."

My eyes bulged.

I shuddered at the thought of being burnt alive.

Having everything my body has to keep it working properly, burnt up in such a short period of time.

"But don't be afraid, baby.

My body temperature is much lower, and while it's high enough to burn you, the pain is only temporary and isn't long lasting."

I noticed that.

I noticed that her body would sting and burn me quite bad, like her body was an oven, but the pain subsided rather quickly.

And it wasn't severe enough to keep me away from touching her.

"It gets less painful as you get used to feeling my body." She assured.

I just kept rubbing around her back.

I wanted to ask her where she's been all my life, but then I remembered; it was from hell, watching me come out of my mother's womb and then growing into adulthood.

"Be mine forever?" I murmured.

"I already am...My dearest love."

She grabbed me with a sudden, forceful grip, then rested her head on my chest; nuzzling my pectorals while she did so.

She was surprisingly affectionate for a dominate demon.

"You're so warm..." She noted.

"Not as much as you." I laughed.

"True, but still...Your body...Warm."

I really didn't want to leave her side now.

In only a short period of time, I bonded with Satana.

I never bonded with any of my ex girlfriends this fast, and like most relationships, I had to get to know them first.

But with Satana I felt like I had known her all my life, and I kind of did, in a way, so this made it easy and quick for me to fall in love with her, to bond with her.

I knew her, even though I didn't know her.

I closed my eyes.

I'd just skip breakfast.

I was tired...And Satana only made it worse, with how she was all curled up on top of me, and how her hot lips sent small waves of best into my body.

I held her in a strong, firm grip.

I fell back to sleep.

As I slept peacefully, the peace came to an abrupt stop as my dreams took an odd turn.

I was seeing a dark place, with heat far worse than anything I'd ever felt before.

I felt like I was dropped into a volcano.

Like my whole body was covered in lava.

I was walking.

A feeling of absolute dread, the most extreme case of anxiety I ever felt before, like something was waiting to jump out at me, or I was about to be killed, filled my veins.

I could hear screams, real screams of horror and anguish that I couldn't describe in words.

I saw Satan; Satana's father.

At first he looked handsome, the epitome of make beauty, with a semi androgynous face, a slender and slim body with a small, skinny muscular build, and long flowing brown hair.

This was Lucifer; the morning star.

His body was covered in a flowing white garb, with a loose cloth covering where his crotch would be.

But then his skin went all red.

Horns stuck out if his forehead, a forked tail protruding from his ass, two bat wings, clawed fingertips and the human flesh of a person, dipped in red, being used as underwear.

"You didn't heed my warning."

His voice was deep. Deeper and more demonic sounding than I thought was possible.

"So?" I snidely said.

"So, you're in big trouble."

"What can you possibly do?"

"A lot more than you think..."

"You're powerless." I reminded him.

Satan just stared silently at me with those ominous yellow eyes of his.

"Haven't you read my Father's book?

It clearly states I was bound for a thousand years, then I'd be free...With power."

I lost my courage.

That part had slipped my mind.

"Yes. I have power.

I could snap your pitiful body like a twig. Or..."

His lips formed into a wicked smile.

"I have a better solution. I don't believe in 'love', but my daughter does. My Father considers cheating as bad as fornication."

Where was he going with this?

"So?" I crossed my arms.

"What would Satana think if you cheated?"

My eyes grew.

"Man, fuck you, you little bald, horned freak. I'd never cheat on Satana."

"What if you couldn't help it?" He smiled even wider.

In almost seconds, two female demons completely naked walked towards me.

They had black skin, and pure white eyes.

Their breasts were maybe a cup or two smaller than Satana's, but they were still busty, and had impressive hips.

"Have at it, ladies..." He sneered.

My pants vanished in a blink of an eye. I was naked.

The one succubus with the black skin grabbed my dick, grasping it firmly as she brought her mouth towards it.

Satan just watched with a look of amusement on his face; cackling like a madman.

"Chris, Chris?" I heard a voice call out to me in hell.

I woke up, right as the demon's mouth was about to touch my stiffened cock.

"NO!" I screamed prolongedly.

I opened my eyes to see a worried Satana.

"Baby!" Satana yelled, shaking me.

Sweat was pouring down my face while my mouth trembled.

"Chris, look at me!" She shook me harder. I looked at her upon her order, then tightly gripped her once more.

"Baby, what's wrong? Tell me."

"Your father tried to set me up."

"He what?" She bared her teeth.

"He tried to force me to cheat."

Satana shook her head in frustration. Her eyes started turning all black, then fangs started to form.

"Bastard!" She spat out furiously.

She grabbed me with tight force, looked me straight in the eyes with her bared, fanged teeth, then spoke in a hostile tone.

"You're mine! Only mine.

You call me the next time he's screwing with you."

I was scared of her by this point.

Her voice sounded like she was out to kill.

Her eyes were devoid of any kindness.

"You call me. No matter where I am, say my name and I'll be there."

I wanted to back away, but I didn't.

I just held Satana.

It was all I could really do.

Her eyes returned to their normal golden-yellow, then her fangs disappeared.

"I love you..." Her voice was tender.

"I love you, Satana."

She kissed my chest with her soft, flaming lips; trailing sweet little kisses all over me, leaving lipstick marks all over.

I just relaxed and forget about him.

She moved her mouth up, and gently licked my left nipple, only to start sucking carefully on it.

We stayed lazy for quite sometime.

I didn't really want to get up.

Before we decided to get up, I gave Satana a full body massage.

Of course this meant dirty for my bed, because she came all over it during the process.

"Shower with me?" I offered.

"Can we fuck afterwards?"

"Yes." I smiled crookedly. "I take that back. Let's fuck in the shower."

I didn't argue.

I took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom.

I walked towards the shower and opened the glass door.

I closed it behind me then I turned the knob on to hot.

I gestured my hand for Satana to come join me.

She did; swaying her hips while she walked towards the shower and got inside with me.

"Mmm...Nice and hot." She rubbed against me.

I just relaxed in the shower.

The warm water was helping me forget about my nightmare that nearly got worse.

Only it wasn't a nightmare, Satan was really communicating with me through my dreams.

"Please, screw me." She whined.

I reached my hand down between her legs and gently took a hold of one of her thighs.

She groaned softly, but then let out a sigh.

"Stop teasing me. Or I'll jump on your cock and ride you till it falls off."

She pulled away, then lifted her huge, red ass into the air; making it clap right in my face.

She grabbed the glass door.

I was still hard from when those two demons tried to seduce me.

"Big, fat tush awaits."

She wiggled her ass again, trying to draw me in.

It worked.

I quickly shoved it all in at once, causing Satana to let out a pleasured yelp

"You know just how I like it." She gasped.

Luckily there was just enough room for us to be having anal in the shower.

But even so, her tits would probably be slapping against the glass, due to their size.

"Give it to me baby, give it to me."

I sent my first, painful, aggressive thrust into her asshole.

She yelped again, louder this time, and as I figured, her breasts slapped, smearing into the glass, from my thrusts.

Pumping on and out once more in her ass, I caused her to moan.

But unlike before, she actually moaned my name.

My breathing deepened.

"B-baby. I waited so long to feel your cock.

You feel so good in my ass! I'm right where I belong."

She groaned through the painful pleasure. Her breasts flying up and smacking the glass again.

"My ass...My ass." She repeated over and over again, in between her sweet songs.

Hearing her sounds of pleasure only inspired me.

I pounded deeper into her, then came back out, and rammed back in again.

"Yes, yes, sweetie. Tear my ass up.

Pound this bad girl until you impale her full of holes."

I got rougher with my thrusts.

I grabbed big, firm red candy apple red cheeks, bracing myself for my violent pounding.

Satana just yelled; her hands tightly grabbing the door for support.

"Ravage me! Destroy me! Fill me with that sticky goo. I want it. I want it inside my womb."

Her breathing grew excessive, seeming to flow from her mouth without pause, making it clear I was doing something correct.

"Your balls feel so good, spanking my ass."

I was surprised how horny I was.

I gave Satana a good hammering before I finally reached my peak.

I couldn't continue splitting her in half anymore.

"Come. Come all over my ass."

I sent one final, violent pump into her, and that was all it took.

I came deep inside Satana's juicy round mound, overflowing her hole with my goo.

It seemed just around the same that I came, Satana did the same, letting a powerful gush explode all over the shower floor while she hollered.

I pulled out of her; trying to catch my breath.

Satana stood up, turning to face me. She walked over towards me, embracing me in a warm hug.

"I feel like I grow closer to you every time we have sex."

I kissed her.

"Funny," I laughed, "I feel the same."

"We've had enough fun. Let's finish up."

She was right.

She pulled away from me and then reached onto the floor, taking a bottle of Head & Shoulders Sea Lift, squirting it in her hands, then rubbing it into her long black fair.

I stood there admiring how the water made her skin so shiny and wet.

"Enjoying the view?" She snickered.

"So you knew?"

"Chris, I've known you forever."

"I'm sorry." I averted my gaze.

"Don't apologize. I like you ogling my jugs and my big caboose."

I had no idea how she knew I was looking, especially with her eyes staring straight ahead.

I returned my eyes to her behind, gazing past her crack, then looked at her pussy.

I never noticed before, but it was actually black like her nipples.

"Look at my pussy as long as you want."

I chuckled lightly to myself that she knew exactly where my curious, restless eyes were looking.

And then, as if to tease me, she pushed her pussy right against my cock, so it lightly prod her.

I wanted it.

I wanted to feel her black pussy.

"No, no, no. You need to get ready for when your roommate returns.

You can have my cherry later."

A disappointed, cold breath escaped my lips.

"Hey, cheer up. Later I'll let you stick it in my puss.

I'll even let you have more milk."

That made the unbearable wait a little better.

I helped wash her.

I squirted some powerful 'Fresh Ocean' off-brand liquid soap in my hands, then lathered it all over her pear.

A soft shudder of pure delight escaped her lips upon this.

"Mmm..." She muttered.

I grinned, then continued rubbing around her bulbous behind.

Carefully rubbing my hands all over her huge bubble butt, I leaned forward to plant a wet kiss on her upper back.

"Your hands...I'm melting."

She fell silent. I assumed she was just intensely focusing in the feeling of my hands traveling her donk.

But I was enjoying it just as much as she was.

"Mmmm, babe. That feels so good."

I gently grabbed her left cheek, then her right; giving a tight squeeze, before releasing.

I gently shoved my index finger into her asshole, causing her to grunt.

"Mm.."

She started to hump my finger.

I dug my finger in and out, but when I saw how much she was approving of what I did, I dug down as far as my finger would go.

She humped my finger harder soft, sexy 'ooh's' coming from her gasping black mouth.

Her tone increased, and I was forced to pull my finger out of her anus.

I brought my finger up to my face. Not so much as a single dot of fecal matter.

She was completely clean back there.

When our shower finally ended, it was time to get ready to start the day.

There was really one problem though, and it didn't hit me until I was about to grab deodorant: Satana didn't have any other underwear other than the thong that was now probably stained, and wreaked of sweet, cinnamon-scented pleasing pussy juice.

"Damn." I said out loud.

"What's wrong, handsome?"

"You don't have anymore underwear."

Satana didn't look too concerned though.

She just shrugged her shoulders, which caused her balloons of hot flesh to raise, then drop back down.

She touched my left shoulder daintily, them kissed the side of my neck with her sweet lips.

"Don't worry. I can be panty-less for now."

"But my roommate." I argued.

I didn't know what to really do.

All I could do was wash her dirty thong and then put it in the washing machine.

"How about I go pants-less, too?" She smacked her ass hard.

I bit my lip hard; sinking my teeth into my lip. I was trying to restrain myself. We just got out of the shower, and now we were about to get dressed.

But...She was just so sexy.

"Stop." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Oh. I see. Too good for my butt."

I pinned her down against the sink, kissing her neck hastily while my hands grabbed her rump.

"Mmm..." She breathed hotly.

"I can't...I can't resist you."

"Then take me. I'm all yours, remember? You can touch me however you want."

"I hope this gets everything out of my system for a while."

Of course she didn't actually help.

Funny. I was never this sexually active before. Sure, I had enough sex before with all my other girlfriends, but with Satana, it was like I was getting hard at every single moment.

My lips brushed against the soft flesh on her neck; nibbling lightly, while suctioning on her red hot skin.

I held her from behind, then jammed my erection into her, not wasting a single second and started to ram her without pause.

Satana growled in a low tone, but grabbed my hips.

"Let it all out, cutie.

Let me heal your sexual desire. Smash me up with your tool."

Already we were both breathing her.

All of my desire came out in one blast inside of her; jetting into the deepest reaches of her body.

"Why can't I keep my hands off you?" I panted against her back.

"I need to go. You and your roommate probably need to talk a while."

"Wait," I touched her back, "come back tonight, please?"

"I will." She promised.

I turned her around, wrapped both arms around her, embracing her tightly, not wanting to let her go and leave my side.

"I love you, Satana."

She kissed me softly on the lips, but then let the kiss grow further.

She disappeared shortly after this, then I showered one last time get the smell of cinnamon-scented come off myself, and got dressed.

I walked into the living but was surprised Jennifer was still gone.

But then, gazing around carefully, it came to my attention that something wasn't quite right.

The potted plant that rested in the corner of the apartment, near the balcony door, was tumbled off, making our apartment a mess.

I also noticed the TV, which was eighty inches, had been knocked over off the TV stand and was destroyed. But that wasn't all, more things were ruined.

I also noticed that the couch had been moved, crashing crash in into the wall as if it has been flung right into it.

My GameCube, which I had kept since I received it on one of my birthday's as a child, had also been destroyed as well.