A Gift From The Stars Ch. 02

Story Info
An 18-year-old loner discovers powers from beyond this world.
3.2k words
4.32
115.9k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas had noticed the change, the moment he'd boarded the rescue helicopter. Despite the headset the helicopter crew had given him to wear, he could hear voices as if he could hear the crew's thoughts. For the first day, he thought it was just residual ringing in his ears from the deafening roar of the impact, though it was unsettling that he could hear the voices though wearing headsets that deafened the sound of the chopper.

At park headquarters it was worse. Not only was he being asked questions, but he imagined he could hear others forming their own unasked questions and statements, "Ask him if he has any burns," "Does he know how long it took from the meteor to hit until it exploded?" "Damn, she's hot," "Make sure you get his contact information." "Geez, I've been on duty since last night, when will this goddamn shift end?"

So, when he was finally freed to leave, it was a relief to get away from all the voices. As he rode further away from the park headquarters, they began to dwindle, though a light hum of voices remained coursing through his head, to his great annoyance. Once on Hwy 50, they finally stopped. He could ride miles at a time without passing another vehicle or town. Anxious to get down the road, he opened up his bike and saw its speed increase... 70, 75, 80, 85, 90 miles per hour. Soon he was topping 110. With nothing ahead for miles on end, he finally felt at peace, the hum of the motor was a sound he enjoyed.

Then, just as suddenly, he sensed danger overhead. Miles away, a state trooper helicopter was patrolling and somehow, he knew it. Thomas slowed down, despite the patrol chopper not being visible and the road being empty as far as the eye could see. Moments later, a yellow Ferrari came roaring up from behind and passed with a roar. "You'd better slow down, pal," Thomas thought and just as he did the tail lights on the Ferrari glowed red and the car slowed to his pace. Five minutes later, the helicopter passed over the Ferrari and Thomas, its pilot wondering to himself whether some CB operator had warned them about his approach.

Once in the clear, Thomas cranked back on the throttle and rocketed past the Ferrari, its driver still compelled to hold the speed limit. Thomas grinned as he passed and communicated, "You're good to go, fella," then goosed his bike ahead of the sportcar, which also accellerated.

It was late afternoon when Thomas pulled into Austin, Nevada. A few seconds later, the Ferrari sped past toward what would be a sure ticket at Mount Airy Summit. Thomas noticed the voices almost immediately. Though there was no one at the pumps, he could read thoughts coming from points all around the small town of Austin. An older woman was watching her favorite soap opera, a mechanic was having trouble rebuilding an engine, a waitress was emptying old coffee from the maker, a couple were having a noisy affair in room five at the Austin Motor Court, and the 19-year-old girl inside the mini market at which Thomas had stopped was thinking about the disgusting things her boyfriend liked to do.

"Fucking blow him when he's driving? He thinks I'm gonna do that!? Fuckin' loser. The first chance I get, I'm getting' out of this town. Now, who's this dweeb walking in? Another fuckin' loser. Geez, why couldn't the driver of that Ferrari have stopped, instead. I'd have ridden his rocket for a ride to LA, fer sure," she seemed to be thinking. As, Thomas found that if he concentrated on one stream of thought, what else was being thought could be filtered.

The girl turned to him and said, disinterestingly and without meaning it, "Can I help you?" She was chewing gum and leaning against a rack of cigarette packs, her strawberry blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail by a purple scrunchy. The points of her nipples pushed the white t-shirt she wore out, distorting the craft beer ad on the shirt so it could not be read. The shirt's tail was pulled together below her medium-sized, firm breasts and tied into a knot, revealing her flat stomach that was accented by a pierced innie with a blue gemstone in it. She wore cut off jeans that were ragged around the edges. From their frayed cuffs, her tanned, slim and long legs were crossed casually. The many colors of some type of parrot were tattooed on one of her calves above an ankle that was circled by a gold chain. She wore flip flops and her toes and fingernails were painted sparkly green.

Thomas turned toward her as he entered the store. She was unsmiling, despite her stated welcome. He heard her think, "loser."

"Geez, could you at least smile?" Thomas thought to himself, then saw her full lips break into a smile, though the rest of her body language was still indifferent and hostile. It was that projected thought that made Thomas realize he had the ability to both read minds and move them. "Relax" he directed to her, and she responded. "You're feeling better, actually warming up to this biker. He's good looking. Swallow your gum and straighten yourself up."

The girl gulped, the double stick of Bubble Yum slid down her throat painfully. She stood up and leaned forward and smiled naturally.

"You think he's hot. You're getting wet. You want him," Thomas sent to her.

She licked her lips and said, "Hi, I'm Holly." She arranged herself, pushing up her breasts and pressing her groin against the edge of the counter.

"You got Slim Jims?" Thomas asked matter of factly.

"Mmmm, of course," she cooed, "let me show you." Turning sideways, she sat on the counter, lifted her legs so that her knees pressed against her boobs and she spun over the plexiglass counter, spinning her tight ass over cancelled lottery tickets exhibited beneath the plexi and dropping down onto her feet, her flip flops making a flapping sound. She stood close to Thomas, her breath smelled sweetly of the watermelon bubble gum she'd just swallowed. Holly leaned back arching the tips of her breasts so that they pressed against his arm and looked up at him adoringly, her big green eyes imploring his attention as she said, "The jerky treats are over here."

Thomas decided to try something more forceful, extreme, in ways he'd never spoken to a girl, before. "You want him, you want this biker like you've never wanted a man before. You ache for him. You're getting hot, dripping hot. Your cunnie is growing wet, sooo wet. You want his dick inside you. You want to hold it and lick it and suck his balls until his prick gets hot and hard, filled with his blood, then massage it with hand cream until he spews his spunk all over your face... and you'll love it, when he does, because from now to any man you're with you're a cum dump. Austin's easy lay. The girl who'll do anything to please a man and this biker who just walked into the store is the man you want to please most of all. When he is near, he is everything. No one else exists but him. You are his love slave," Thomas projected to Holly.

The girl groaned and leaned into him, a hand moving to her cunnie and massaging it as her panties grew wet. "Unh, wha, what are you, what are you doing to me?" she struggled to say. "Ppplease, take me here. I'm yours. You can have me." Holly unsnapped the button at the fly on her cut offs, then reached for Thomas' groin and fumbled with his belt and zipper.

"What are you doing!?" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I, I..." Holly stood there confused.

He thought to her, "You can't help yourself, you're getting wetter and aroused, more and more aroused. You want his dick inside your mouth, to taste his precum, to lick his shaft, to suck on his balls. You want to arouse it, see it stiffen, know you made it grow warm and stiff. You have to have it inside you. Need to grind upon him, ride atop him, milking his cock of cum until its white heat floods the end of your cervyx. You will beg, beg him to give himself to you."

Holly again went for his fly and zipped it down, her hand reaching in and pulling his penis out. "Ppplease, I want you, I need you. Fuck me. Fuck me here. Fuck me now. Let me taste your seed. I want to suck on you, to make you full." She begged.

The game was beginning to work its wonders on his prick, engorging it, though when Holly dropped to her knees and began kissing, licking and gently massaging the shaft, it stiffened quickly. She placed its head to her full lips and flicked it with her tongue, swirling her tongue around the head, then wrapping her lips around it and taking it into her mouth and smearing her lipstick around its length as her tongue continued to lap at his prick. She sucked, then licked down the shaft to his balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking.

"Touch yourself," he directed. "Make yourself wet. You've never been this horny, never wanted anyone so much, so badly. From now on, you'll never think it disgusting to please a man, you'll crave it and make the man you're with the happiest man alive. Right now, you are getting hotter and hotter, your pussy is throbbing with anticipation. You want him inside you, to fuck you here and now on the counter, on the floor, in the aisles, by the ice freezer, and the chips. You want him. You want him. You want him. Rub yourself, but you can't cum until he allows you to cum."

Holly's hand was jammed down the front of her cutoffs and beneath her white satin bikini panties. She massaged two slick fingers into her cunnie past the G spot as her mind reeled in pleasure, so close to orgasm, but fenced from it, painfully.

"God! I want you! Please fuck me, please fuck me now! I want you inside of me," she pled, then took Thomas' cock into her mouth and bobbed over it as she sucked.

"Forty dollars on pump three," a woman said, not at first noticing what Holly was performing on the man in leathers, whose pants had fallen to his knees. "Ohmigod!" she exclaimed as she turned abruptly to leave the store.

"Stay and watch," Thomas instructed. The woman stopped and turned. "You like watching. It turns you on and you will touch yourself to relieve that desire." he continued. The woman's mouth opened and Thomas could hear her breathing heavily. The woman was in her mid-thirties, attractive and slender, light brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a shift dress, no underwear (it was a hot day) and pumps. She was likely some local mom out doing errands, including gassing up the car.

"Do you live in Austin?" Thomas asked the woman. "Just out of town, she replied."

"Are you married?" he asked. "Un huh," she replied, while nodding and continuing to watch Holly blowing Thomas and fingering herself.

"Do you like sex?" he continued. "Not really," she answered.

"You do now," Thomas instructed. "From now on you can't get enough sex. You will blow your husband off each night and fuck his brains out, letting him fuck you in the ass and whatever perverse fantasy he desires. And you'll love it. Is that clear?" Thomas asked.

"Un huh," she nodded, still watching Holly suck, lick and finger.

"And when you come into town for gas, Holly here will blow you off, won't you Holly?" Thomas said. Holly nodded, while continuing to suck, "And you and Holly will be secret lovers, and you will both love loving one another. You will pleasure each other, sucking and fingering and fucking one another with dildos and vibrators and sex toys that you will buy off the internet. Although you will do all you can to please the men in your lives, sex will never be better than it is with me or with each other, do you both understand?"

Holly groaned as she massaged herself, then blubbered as she sucked, "Un huh." The woman nodded.

"When I leave here, you will never speak of this and will discover that you crave one another. You will know instinctively, that you're meant to be passionate lovers. You will never tell anyone of your passion for one another and you will only have sex with each other here in the convenience store when there no one else is around and when one of the two of you invites the other to her house to pleasure her man with her. You will each keep yourself in shape for each other and your men, is that clear?" The woman said, "Yes," and Holly nodded.

"Now, come over here and help Holly remove her shorts, then get on your knees, finger yourself and lick my balls while Holly sucks my cock. Clean up whatever drips. We don't want to make a mess," Thomas said to the woman who complied.

A moment later, he savored the feel of the woman's tongue lapping at his balls, as Holly sucked while fingering herself. The sensation caused Thomas to blow his wad, filling Holly's hungry mouth with semen whose excess dripped from the corner of her mouth. The woman instinctively cleaned the excess from Holly's lips and chin, while trying to insert her tongue between Holly's full rosey lips to clean it further of his spunk.

"Holly, stand and go over to the counter. Lean over it, presenting your ass towards me, while your new friend cleans me up and gets me hard again," Thomas commanded. "Holly, you now want my cock more than ever. Keep fingering yourself until I get there. (Holly groaned erotically) And you, what is your name," he said to the woman. "Janet," she responded.

"Janet, are you wet down there, yet?," he asked. She nodded. "Then keep fingering yourself and lick my cock clean of any cum and suck it as we go over to Holly. You will think my cum and Holly's juices to be the most delicious fluids you've ever had and will savor every drop of them. You're now more aroused than you've ever been in your life, Janet. One orgasm after another is building within your soaking wet pussy and they can only be released with Holly's touch, do you understand?" She moaned and rubbed herself frantically, while sucking on Thomas' hardening prick as he moved towards the counter where Holly stood spread eagled, Janet crab walked beside Thomas, licking and sucking, occasionally fingering herself.

Janet continued to lap and suck at Thomas' dick. "How could she ever have thought sex to not be enjoyable?," she wondered.

"Holly, stay bent over, but move back from the counter placing only your hands on its edge. Janet, kneel between Holly and the counter, facing me, continuing to lick the head of my prick as you guide it into Holly's pussy. Once it is in, continue licking between Holly's pussy and my balls. Thomas positioned his engorged prick at the entrance to Holly's box.

Janet guided Thomas' shaft into Holly's snatch, stroking it as it entered and licking Holly's labia. Thomas began reaming his prick into Holly, who was now nearly comatose with arousal. Beneath her, Janet kept pace with the pounding.

Thomas humped the pretty convenience store clerk, pulling on her pony tail as he rammed her over and over. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out. "Guide me into her ass," he told Janet who maneuvered his sopping prick to the entrance to Holly's bunghole. Then, grasping Holly by her thin waist and pelvis, he thrust his cock into her virgin anus, exerting a gasp from Holly, as Janet moved the ministrations of her tongue to Holly's exposed labia. Holly's knuckles turned white from gripping the counter so strongly.

Thomas came in great heaving spurts while pulling Holly's pony tail so far back he could almost look into her mouth to see her lolling tongue and hear her sobbing and pleading to be allowed to cum, as well. He collapsed across her back, his prick falling from her bunghole, only to immediately feel the sensation of Janet lapping at it seeking the sweet flavor of the threads of cum that hung from it.

"Both of you, clean me up," Thomas said as the two women, now both frantically rubbing themselves kneeled in front of him, licking his prick clean of the taste of Holly's bung hole. "That's the best tasting shit, you've ever had," he said to their distress, as they realized they were cleaning up what had Holly hadn't yet shit. "From now on, both of you love the taste of each other's shit and will gladly clean it form any man's dick." The women smiled and lapped frantically at his pecker, savoring each lick.

"OK, you done good, ladies. You can touch yourselves and bring yourselves off." he said while pulling up his pants as Holly and Janet pounced upon one another like cats on prey. Their orgasms were immediate and loud, "Oh God, I'm, I'm God, I'm cum, cum, cummmming! Eeeeaaaaghhhh!", one then the other exclaimed. The women continued to finger, lick and kiss one another, as they experienced orgasm after orgasm, the best they'd ever had in their lives.

By the time they'd finished satisfying themselves, Thomas had brought a bottle of Hawaiian Fruit Punch, a bag of corn nuts and an extra-long Slim Jim to the counter. Holly was disheveled, her t-shirt had ridden up above her pert boobs and her cut offs where hanging from one ankle. Janet had only to stand up for the shift dress to hang back as normal, though her hair and makeup were mussed up and her dress was stained and smelled of cum, saliva and sweat.

"Back to normal, as if nothing happened." Thomas commanded, "You all just forgot what happened, but you will not forget what I told you," At that, Holly was again indifferent and hostile.

Janet announced, "I said forty dollars on pump three."

Turning to me, Holly said, "That'll be $7.23 for the drink, nuts and meat stick,"

"How appropriate," Thomas replied. "Here's ten. Keep the change, the service was more than worth it."

His comment generated quizzical looks from Holly and Janet, the latter of whom then reached out to pull down Holly's shirt. "Your shirt's ridden up, dear. My kid's just outside," she said. They both became newly aroused as Janet's finger brushed Holly's breast. They knew instinctively they'd both be meeting in the back office someday, soon.

Thomas smiled as he listened to Holly and Janet's horny thoughts as they lingered in the store and met one another for what they thought was the first time. Then, he put on his helmet, stepped over the bike and took off for Carson City on his return to Middleton.