A Gift in Disguise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta bent slightly at her waist. She reached out with her right hand to grasp my softening erection. Her fingers encircled its shaft loosely, allowing her to move her entire hand up the shaft to the tip, then slowly back down the shaft and over my balls. Though her hand engulfed me, it was still more of a whole-hand touching than a firm clasp. After two or three of Marta's manual explorations of my manhood and hearing my utterances of approval, Marta increased very slightly her grip on my shaft. It responded quickly and began to noticeably warm and harden. I could feel it, and I could tell from the look of arousal on her face and the sounds of her voice, she could, too. Her eyes remained fixed on her hand stroking my cock. We both felt its heat and expansion.

I increased the pressure of my hand on her pussy, my palm having come to rest just above her clitoral hood and my middle and ring finger tenderly burrowing through the hair and exploring the warm, damp opening of her love cave. They did not enter immediately. Instead, they explored the dense black jungle, the red dampening hills of her outer lips hot and swelling with her moisture and desire. With each delicate movement of my fingers, Marta stroked me harder, more aggressively.

My ring and middle fingers had become wet with her lubricating moisture. Ever so slightly and gently I began to insert them into her opening. They had barely begun to enter her when Marta placed her left hand on top of my right, effectively locking my fingers at the entrance to her pussy.

With my now full erection in her right hand, Marta somehow slowly and effortlessly moved her body over mine and lay on the bed to my left. She resumed masturbating me with her right hand, and with her left she guided my left hand's two middle fingers deeper into her. Once I had fully penetrated her, I began the slow movement of my palm on her clit while timing the in-and-out movement of my fingers with her strokes of my cock.

I could tell from her breathing and sounds that she was inching closer to the edge of climax. Deep inside me, I too felt the initial twinge of orgasm. We sensually, slowly, patiently masturbated either other at our respective edges for several minutes, sometimes easing off, other times approaching frantic, yet both in complete control. We stared into each others eyes to measure the passion.

At some point Marta's eyes once again narrowed in that sexually predatory stare I had experienced before. Just as before, they signaled a change.

In one fluid motion, Marta pulled my hand away from her pussy and swung her left leg over me. In an instant she was on top of me, still stroking my cock with her other hand. Deftly she positioned her extremely wet pussy so the head of my erection was at its opening. Then she slowly lowered her opening onto my erection, taking it slowly inside her for its entire length. She positioned herself so I could easily see my shaft being engulfed by her dark red cunt lips. Her now-exposed and well-defined clit glistened with her wetness above.

After gently moving both my arms to my side on the bed, Marta leaned forward so that she could retain my cock inside her and still slide her clit on my pubic hair above my cock. Her movements were small and slow, but the pressure on her clit and my cock was pushing us both closer toward the point of losing control.

She brought her face closer to mine, then closer still. I kept my eyes open expecting her to resume the gentle kisses she had delivered before. But as her face came closer, I saw the same wildness in her eyes I had seen in Emily's. I could feel her hot breath and hear a low growl coming from deep inside her.

At the instant her lips met mine, her kiss became a swirl of movement, of pressure, of a tongue deeply penetrating my mouth seeking pleasurable sexual sensations. Simultaneously, Marta began working her cunt up and down my pole.

Although I knew my own orgasm was not far away, my reaction to Marta was different than it had been to Emily's attack.

I brought my left arm up behind Marta's neck, locking her 'serpent's strike' kiss against my reaction to it. And my reaction was swift.

Still inside her, and now responding to her kiss just as forcefully, I rolled over so I was now on top of her. Instantly Marta's long legs encircled my waist. She locked them behind me and began to squeeze.

I continued to kiss her deeply, driving my tongue in and around her mouth, fighting with her's in an oral sex match. And I began to fuck her, breaking the restraining lock of her legs.

Marta's look of predation changed. Where a moment before her eyes had shown a controlling dominance, they now showed signs of uncertainty bordering on fear.

I continued to fuck her furiously, both of us now careening towards our inevitable orgasms. She was gasping for breath around my mouth. Yet as I drove into her with both my tongue and my cock, she responded in kind with her tongue and cunt muscles.

Our sounds of lust echoed in the room.

Now the point of pleasurable pain inside me was nearing detonation. As my orgasm neared, I once again rolled, this time to my right, so that Marta was again on top of me. She met my rhythmic thrusts upward with her own grinding and writhing. At precisely the same time that she reached for my breasts and pinched my nipples, I did the same to hers.

We both screamed out in pleasurable pain.

I bucked upward once, then twice more.

And then our orgasms hit.

Marta's eyes flew open. Still she pumped and tightened her pussy muscles. Still I heaved my body, propelling my hardness into her. Her face froze mid-scream and began to turn dark red. My cum flowed almost endlessly and was being squished out of her pussy lips by my continued pistoning.

Her body began to spasm while her orgasm continued. The spasms caused her to pinch my nipples even tighter while at the same time causing me to twist her now hard and long nipples. With each surge of pain, I seemed to grow harder and fuck her deeper.

Then Marta's orgasmic spasms slowly changed to muscular vibration. Her voice returned and continued as one long continuous moan. She gasped for breath, and her cunt muscles began to release. I remained hard and inside her, occasionally feeling the mini-orgasm spasms her body generated as if the prolong our pleasure indefinitely.

Finally Marta simply relaxed on top of me. Her gasps for breath became more normal, her body tension eased. Our bodies were drenched with sweat, though my cum flowed from her pussy out from around my cock and down to the sheet.

Marta tried unsuccessfully to push herself off of me. Her strength had been totally consumed. I very carefully and gently pulled out of her, then with equal care and gentleness rolled her off onto the bed.

Marta's eyes were open, but the fierce sexuality had been replaced by a soft sensuality. She was fighting valiantly to stay awake, but her pleasure triumphed.

She haltingly whispered, "I know. Now I know." Her eyelids fluttered once, then closed in peaceful sleep.

I laid there with Marta for a few more minutes until I was sure she was sleeping soundly. Then I carefully arose and covered her so her damp body would not chill.

I collected my clothes from the floor and dressed. After recovering my thesis from the breakfast nook table and making sure the doors were secure, I went out to my car to begin the drive home.

I sat in my car in Marta's driveway for several minutes before my mind and body recovered sufficiently for me to drive safely. As I drove home, Marta's words haunted me. "Like the strike of a serpent."