A Gift in Disguise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Robyn about Lorraine's A-fib disappearance, her more youthful appearance, and her improved mental acuity. It was at that point Robyn's usually narrow eyes widened, and she practically came out of her chair.

Then I told her about Kim's orgasms being restored after a twenty-year drought and about her improved mental acuity, physical stamina, and firmer body also. Finally I told her that most recently Emily told me about hers and Marta's legal epiphany just one and two days after having sex with me.

Robyn had been listening intently. After hearing some of my detailed descriptions of the women's specific responses, her jaw tightened. She quickly visually scanned the restaurant's dining room.

Now her voice had a somewhat urgent tone to it. "Tom, please don't say anything more here in the restaurant. We need to continue this discussion in private."

Robyn got the waitress's attention and requested the check. She signed the credit card slip and added a very generous tip for the waitress. DeeDee thanked Robyn profusely.

We walked briskly and in nearly complete silence back to the motel.

After we entered, I sat in one of the two chairs at the very small table under the hanging light, and she sat in the other.

Robyn was extremely serious when our conversation resumed.

"Tom, can you please go into more detail about the effects sex with you had on you and on each of the women? Please don't leave out any details no matter how unimportant they may seem."

For the next two hours I recounted in excruciating detail everything I could recall. I also told Robyn that Lorraine's written reports about her treatment of my original condition would certainly have much more detail. With surprisingly little reluctance, I even told her about my sexual attraction to Stephanie and my apparent arousal at some of Lorraine's test slides showing trans women.

I mentioned the various tests done by Jamie and Kim in Lorraine's office, the CT lab, and Jamie's lab. She was also intensely interested in the CT scan results which reflected my brain scan during orgasms. I then explained that for legitimate medical diagnostic purposes, Jamie had CT scans of Lorraine's and Kim's brains before either of them had sex with me. She had then set up scans made after they had both had sex with me. I tried with my limited knowledge to explain the dramatic difference between the "before" and "after" scans.

Though it didn't seem relevant, I also told her about Amanda's audio stimulation lab.

Robyn had been making copious notes of everything I said. Finally I told her that I couldn't recall any additional information.

She had been listening carefully, offering few comments and asking few questions. However she now began asking reasonable questions about my personal sexual development, my masturbation habits, my situational impotence, my inclination to let women be the sexual aggressor, my responses to sexual urges I'd had toward women and men, my personal sexual preferences for mature and hairy women, and of course, my personal health, diet, and exercise habits.

After answering all her questions as completely as I could but without volunteering any new information about my sexual relations with Sharon Madison or my possible sexual attraction for Misako Sato, I asked her to reaffirm that everything I had told her would be covered by the nondisclosure agreement.

She reaffirmed that and offered a reassuring explanation.

"Tom, the next step in the process after Marta, our JAG officer, and I finalize the new nondisclosure agreement will be to bring this information under an even more strict veil of secrecy. In reality, it will be there as soon as we part today.

Don't misunderstand me. Because the disclosure of this information would not affect national security, it can't be classified with words like TOP SECRET, SECRET, or CONFIDENTIAL. In one respect, that's good, because when it is classified, it must also be declassified at some point.

However, everything associated with this project will be given a special protective marking, 'MEDICAL SENSITIVE'.

Right now, the project label on the file in my safe at the office reads 'HOST'. Nothing else. That's because it identifies no one by name. Technically, it's really not even a formal project yet, but as soon as I get back and we get the NDA approved, every shred of information associated with will be labelled: MS/SCI: HOST. That stands for 'MEDICAL SENSITIVE/SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION - HOST.'

Though unclassified, MS/SCI: HOST project material, everything about it, will be handled and stored as if it is classified TOP SECRET/SCI, and none of its contents will be divulged to anyone not specifically cleared for access to MS/SCI HOST. That's to protect everyone involved in the project. Incidentally, Marta and Jamie are already aware of this process to protect information that is, indeed, medically sensitive. You and everyone in the meeting today will need to be properly instructed as well, of course, because this security is new to you. That instruction is called being 'read on' to the project. Jamie, Marta, and our JAG attorney will arrange for that. For now, please don't reveal any of this to anyone outside the group that was present today. That includes any reference to HOST or MS/SCI: HOST.

I hope that reassures you. That's why I wanted to get out of the restaurant. They were beginning to seat the evening dinner patrons, and I didn't want even parts of our conversation overheard by anyone else including DeeDee."

I thanked Robyn for her explanation and for her commitment to protecting our privacy.

She had visibly relaxed again as had I, so I asked her if she had any more questions about what had been discussed at Jamie's or about the research and development we had done on the phallus.

She asked several questions about the depilation formula and about both Lorraine's and Kim's responses to the required depilation as well as their responses to the hair restorative. I gave her as much information as I could and also explained that Lorraine had agreed to use Emily's 'pussy cam' to document her hair regrowth progress.

"Pussy cam," Robyn repeated with a laugh. "If Uncle Sugar had been asked to name it, it would have been called something like 'Photo-optic recordation device, hair growth, pubic region, one each.' I can just imagine what some Congressional appropriation committee would do with that one!"

She also returned to my preference for women who allowed their body hair to grow freely and naturally. Eventually that somehow took our conversation back to my and the women's responses during orgasm.

As we continued to talk and we both relaxed even more, Robyn's demeanor softened gradually from military officer/scientist to woman. Finally we reached a point where we seemed to mutually agree that she had all the information I could provide — at least for now.

It may have been fatigue or the cocktail and wine she had with dinner. Her demeanor had visibly changed from professional Army officer to woman. Then she said, "I think I should personally check the validity of some of the information you've given me. I'd like to personally verify your assertions about your 'gift,' Tom. If you're willing, of course."

Until she spoke those words, I had not had a sexual thought about Major Robyn Broadsword since our initial introduction at Jamie's. Even then, it had only been a passing comparison to Emily's plain, understated sexuality. But now, upon hearing Robyn's womanly rather than Majorly voice, seeing the look in her eyes, experiencing her body language, I quickly became fully aroused.

"Well, everyone in the meeting today did direct me to fully cooperate with you and address any concerns you might have, so ..." I had said it playfully, but she could not have overlooked the look in my eyes.

She stood up and walked to me. She bent down and kissed me, first lightly then more deeply. I stood and embraced her and held her very tightly against me. She must have felt my erection.

Robyn unfastened the belt, then unzipped my slacks. She knelt while pulling my trousers and my undershorts down around my ankles. Then she stood back up and stepped back and began removing first her blouse, then her slacks. All that remained was her surprisingly stylish and unquestionably sexy lingerie.

"Those don't look like Army issue, Major" I said, nodding at her lingerie and trying to sound rigidly official while removing my shirt and slacks.

"What are you? The Inspector General?" she smirked. "Because if you are, I must insist that you do a very thorough inspection," she said as she deftly removed the bra and panties.

My cock was fully elongated and begin bobbing slightly in front of me.

"Always reassuring to see a virile young man carrying a big gun," she said softly while her eyes gazed appreciatively and with anticipation. "That's a good sign. A very good sign. And judging from what you and your colleagues at Jamie's said, you're very skilled with it."

"Oh? Have they been telling tales out of school?" I asked playfully.

"Women don't have to hear with our ears what we can see with our eyes. Jamie's very lucky that you're not turned off by her cock." She looked squarely into my eyes now. "And only a real man would be able to handle the one on her. And speaking of handling a beautiful cock ..."

Robyn smoothly went to her knees in front of me and began working close magic on my balls and penis.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed softly over and over.

"My sentiments exactly," she cooed softly.

My knees actually felt a bit weak. She watched my facial expressions intently but with great satisfaction at my responses. I closed my eyes and began to completely relax. It was then I felt first her light breath and then her tongue painting circles around my cockhead. Her warm wet mouth felt as if it was a part of me with each excursion of her lips and tongue up and down my elongated shaft.

"You ... better ... stop ... or ... I'll ... " I rasped, haltingly. My mind was still slow in responding, and it took a moment for me to realize she had, in fact, stopped.

Robyn had stood upright, positioning my erection between her breasts when she began to use it to track an imaginary line on her skin downward to her pronounced landing strip. She finally let it come to rest on top of her massively thick but groomed bush.

The crushing attack of her deep kissing on my mouth in contrast to when her mouth had been baby-touching my cock nearly put me over the edge. Somewhat to my surprise, I responded to her onslaught with equal force and fervor. Her eyes came open in her own surprise, but they burned like thermite with the heat of arousal.

With one arm cradled behind my neck to keep me close, her other hand found my erection and began act two of her magic act on it. This time she was less gentle, more insistent, more probing. She seemed skilled at inflicting sexually pleasurable discomfort approaching pain but knowing just when to stop.

I responded in kind, moving my right hand quickly to her hairy pussy with its exceedingly long and curly bush. Her tongue driving in to me and against mine told me wordlessly of the pleasure my hand was imparting.

My fingers explored her hairiness in no particular hurry and with a certain erotic indelicacy. Her sounds into my mouth were nothing but encouraging. It was if our sexual pleasure-pain centers were networked.

We danced there in various states of entanglement, my mind seeming to be finding its way into hers, knowing without knowing how and still controlling my body to cause hers to quiver, shiver, moan, gasp, and twitch. I had been in this mental state before where I seemed to know and be steered by my partner's needs, needs which were sometimes contrary to my upbringing but which inevitably increased the intensity of our sexual interaction.

Robyn suddenly withdrew her lips from mine and stepped a half step away. I did not feel perplexed by her action, almost as if I already knew her intention. I merely looked deeply into her eyes, silently signaling my assent to her for whatever had moved her to step away.

My mind saw her lips purse but still with that quirky upturn, her eyes narrow with unmistakable lust, and her right hand open up and in slow motion coming off my cock, coming up alongside my body, and striking my left cheek with an audible sound.

Smack!

It had been a sensual slap, not gentle but not abusive. It had produced no pain, only an intense prick of sexual pleasure deep inside my body. I did not cry out, possibly because it had not been been a complete surprise. Some extrasensory communication was still connected between Robyn and me.

Robyn's gaze remained locked on to mine as her hand returned to her side. I clearly knew her unspoken command as loudly as if she had screamed it at me.

My left hand flew upward and found Robyn's right cheek with a force no greater than she had applied to mine. Still our eyes remained locked, tearless and even more revealing of our growing need for sexual release.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Our alternating slaps continued, slowly, almost methodically, neither of us striking the other to inflict pain or fear or out of anger, instead seemingly only to further fuel our growing fires.

As if mutually responding to a cue in some perfect script after exchanging our open-hand slaps, I eased Robyn backward while she at the same time pulled me on top of her on the motel room's bed.

Wordlessly though anything but silently, we kissed and fondled each other, desperately seeking even further sexual propulsion. Our bodies entangled. She used her very hairy and remarkably muscular legs skillfully wrapped around my ass to move with me. My lips kissed her throat her shoulders, her incredibly sensitive breasts and nipples. My fingers seized her underarm hair and pulled, causing her to scream sounds of encouragement for more.

I struggled to position my hardness at her opening, still protected by her massive forest. She released her legs to make my quest easier.

Her face, and I'm sure mine, was red and perspiring. Her muscular body handled the weight of my own with ease.

It was when the tip of my cock finally found its way to her hard and pronounced clit and came to brush again and again against it that her words and movements became less controlled and more frantic. In turn, I felt the first intense pang of my own orgasmic fusillade coming.

"Now!" she gasped. "Inside me now! Fuck me! I want you to cum inside me!"

As if guided with the precision of a laser, my cock tip found her opening, and I eased inside her.

"Fuuuuuck!" she screamed and thrust her hips upward as if to capture some long sought-after prize. The force of her thrust drove me quickly into her. My brain flashed a picture of the walls of a sensual tunnel moving at breakneck speed past a slow-moving train engine.

My brain went on automatic. All I could feel was my cock plunging deeply, then easing out, then plunging deeply, then easing out again. Each excursion was greeted by Robyn's even more energetic thrusts and insistent demands for more. Her muscular body heaved, surged, gripped, released, and writhed with me and against me.

There was a bright flash of light, and I felt my flow streaming into her. During the flash of light Robyn's muscles seized my cock in their own orgasmic release grip. At the instant the light blinding me stopped, I saw Robyn's face captured in intense orgasm. Eyes locked wide open, staring without sight at something. As I continued to pump into her, her body began to shake violently, a sexual palsy I had experienced before with others. Her internal muscles remained clenched, wringing every last drop from me. Her muscular tautness overtook her entire body, stopping her breathing as if the pleasure of the orgasm were its substitute.

The violence of her reactions to my own thrusts began to subside. Her orgasmic thrusts became intermittent twitches, her cunt muscles struggling to hang onto my still hard erection.

My own arousal began to wane, and the weight of my body relaxed on top of her. And then ...

"Again! Fuck me again!" she demanded. Her voice, though weaker in volume from the exertion of her first orgasm, was even stronger with desire.

To my surprise while still inside her, my cock stiffened again. With my manhood remaining inside her, Robyn somehow gathered her strength and rolled me over onto my back while she remained on top. She sat upright, straddling me while her slit cradled but did not encase my erection.

Her appearance was in disarray. Her hair was totally mussed, some strands held to her face by her perspiration. The redness on her chest and breasts from our intimate contact and the flush of her orgasm had become blotchy. Yet her nipples remained remarkably hard, pointy, pinkish-brown. Her face revealed a look of determined desire.

Rather than subsiding, Robyn's strength seemed to be renewing. Once again, raising herself up, she used her hand to guide my cock back to her opening. Then she lowered herself and took me back inside her. Now pumping my cock inside her and increasing the speed and intensity of her clit against me, her eyes and facial color told the story of a woman nearing yet another powerful orgasm. To my surprise and from some previously untapped reservoir, so was I.

I kept heaving my body up into her. Now she resembled a woman riding a bucking horse, hanging on but still enjoying the ride.

In only a few seconds, we both exploded, vocally loud verbalizing our release, and causing even more cum to flow.

Simultaneously, we exhausted all our strength. Now it was she who collapsed on top of me, both of us gasping for breath.

With our breathing returning to normal, she rolled off, causing me to pull out of her.

I looked to her face and saw her eyes flutter, fighting to remain open but now clearly losing their fight.

As her eyes were closing she murmured rather incoherently and hesitantly, "You ..." and then she slipped into a deep post-orgasm sleep.

I was fully awake, just as when I usually had fucked the other women to orgasm, yet this time was different. I lay there, unable to completely focus my thoughts and trying to fathom what had happened.

Robyn had experienced several intense orgasms chained together in rapid sequence, yet afterwards instead of quickly falling asleep as Lorraine, Kim, Jamie, Amanda, Marta, and Emily had, she had recovered unusually quickly, in full arousal, and ready to almost immediately ride me to another even more intense climax for both of us. It was only after her second orgasm which had been even more intense than her first that she had been unable to remain awake.

Now she breathed peacefully lying deeply asleep in the motel room bed.

I was not at all alarmed by her unexpected response to our sex, but I could not help but wonder what made her respond differently from the others.

I left her asleep in the motel room. I had put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob as I was leaving and locking the door behind me.

Robyn's behavior during and after sex had been atypical, but so had mine. I had never struck a woman in the face before even at her request to obviously intensify her sexual pleasure. The sensual permission of Robyn's face slaps to me and then mine to her had been not only consensual but demanded, somehow mutually communicated to each other. They were something we both wanted, just as Lorraine and Emily's had been to each other as well.

Most puzzling, though, was I didn't understand what she meant when she had said 'You...' just before she fell asleep.

My short drive home had helped my head to clear. As I was walking from the parking lot to my apartment, I remembered that just before the meeting at Jamie's lab, I had silenced my cellphone. I didn't recall resetting it to an audible ringtone afterward, so I pulled it out of my pocket to check for messages.

123456...9