A Gift of Stilettos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly screws a thick finger into my swollen wet pussy, and holds it up to my flushed face. He lifts my quivering chin with a single finger, forcing me to look. It glistens with my juices. My beautiful face strains as my brow draws up tight with distress. How can I be so wet after this? What makes me excited when Oliver humiliates me so? Tears stream down my messy face as I try to make sense of it.

"Oh don't be hard on yourself, baby. Your pussy knows best. You are a natural whore, whether you know it or not and when you're having a hard time thinking of how to explain me to your friends, think about this." He winks as he smears the slick of pussy juice and gloss across my full, pouty lips with his thick thumb pad. With that, he's gone, leaving me in a used, crumpled, messy, sexy little pile on the floor.

Suddenly, through the fog in my head, I remember I'm supposed to call Jaqui. I think I'll put it off for a little while. Just a little while...

12