A Gift of Submission

Story Info
A tale of female domination & loving submission.
2k words
4.34
71.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on my way to you, dressed as I like to be for play, in high heeled black leather boots, black leather skirt, and white silk blouse. Nothing underneath. I like the freedom of feeling the silk and the leather against my bare skin.

You are nervous tonight. Tense. You feel a churning within you. You have been pacing a lot today, and now you are here, alone in this room, waiting. You're waiting for me. I told you I would be here. You frequently look out the window and down to the street, straining through the dark of the night to see my car as it arrives, but I am not there. Only the rain that softly falls against the glass is there. You close the curtains against the night, and pace once again.

Did you hear that? There's a knock on your door. Four slow crisp raps. It's our signal, and you know it is I. You don't know where I came from, but you know I am here. You open the door and greet me, with lowered eyes of submission. All you see are the high heeled black leather boots encasing my feet and legs up to my thighs.

"Hello. It's nice to see you again. How are you this evening?" I ask.

"I am so much better now that you are here, Mistress," you whisper.

"Good. I'm glad."

With one finger under your chin, I raise your face so that you may meet my eyes. I ask, "Are you ready for our game to begin?"

Your voice shakes in anticipation as you almost inaudibly answer, "Oh, yes, Mistress. Please."

You step back to allow me to come in. I look around. "It is much too closed in here," I decide aloud, and with a sweep of my hand I open wide the dark, heavy curtains that cover the second story window. "That's better."

I turn to look at you. "Stand still." My voice is commanding, yet gentle. "I want to take my time to enjoy you."

I walk slowly around you, my hand trailing against you as I go. You smell the scent of the leather I wear. You hear the slow and deliberate click of my heels on the floor.

In front of you again, I speak, my voice low and sensuous. "Your clothes, take them off. I want to see you fully."

You begin, awkwardly at first, to remove the white starched shirt and well fitting jeans you wear. Your chest and arms have the sheen of anticipation. I look pointedly at the shorts you have yet to remove. Glancing nervously at the uncovered window and then at me, you hesitate. My eyebrows arch, reminding you of my command as I wait to be obeyed.

"But, the window," you whisper.

"Nothing is required of you. You know that," I remind you. "I can leave anytime, but you must remember that if I leave this way, I will not return."

Your shoulders slump in acceptance, and you remove your remaining clothing.

As you stand before me now, completely exposed, I reach out my hand and bring one long red fingernail down your chest, leaving a faint mark. Then, taking one of your nipples between two of my nails, I squeeze. You think it should hurt, but it sends an erotic shiver down your spine and brings your cock to attention. Your eyes, still downcast, close to enjoy the sensation, and you hear the sound of your own ragged breath.

I gently take your face in my hands and raise it to look at me, capturing your eyes with mine. I kiss you, pressing my mouth hard against yours, twining my fingers in your hair and pulling you into me, searching, tasting, and leaving you breathless when I finally let you go.

With my hand on your chest I feel it rise and fall with your quickening breath, your heartbeat begin to accelerate, your skin moisten in expectation. I beckon you to kneel on the wooden floor in front of me.

I turn and walk away from you, pick up my bag I have brought and begin to lay its contents out on a square of black satin draped over the low black marble table. You inhale the scent of jasmine as I light a candle. You see the light glint on the polished steel of the clamps, you hear the muffled slap of the black rubber flogger as its straps hit the table, and you shiver in anticipation and a little fear as I lay out my favorite dildo, sleek and long.

When I return to you, and bid stand, I tie your wrists together behind you with a soft satin cord bringing the other end through your legs to tie tightly just above your balls.

"Don't pull," I warn you. "It will hurt."

I blindfold you, and you feel the fur lining against your eyelids. You are disoriented. You don't know what's coming next, you only know that you feel so exposed, afraid someone will look up to your window and see you bare, bound, and vulnerable.

You hear my footsteps and suddenly feel the bite of clamps on your nipples. The pain is immediate, but you find it so seductive, knowing your pain is my pleasure. The chain linking the clamps is cold on your skin, but the burning from your nipples overcomes the chill. A whimper escapes your lips.

I breathe in your ear, I stroke your hair and whisper your name. "You are safe," I remind you. "I am near. I may hurt you, but I would never harm you. Know that and enjoy."

You gasp as you feel hot wax from my candle spill onto your very erect cock, hot enough to elicit your response, but not to harm you. I promised I wouldn't harm you. It falls drop by drop, and the aroma of jasmine envelops you. The heat excites you.

"Is it good?" I ask.

A thin "Yes, Mistress," is all you can muster.

"I'm so glad. Do you know how hot it makes me when you whimper?" I ask, and I decide to show you. I lay my hands on your shoulders, and push you to kneel once more. You feel my booted legs fall across your shoulders as I sit in the deep red velvet chair in front of you. You can smell my scent, feel the warmth radiate from within me. "You can tell now, can't you. You can tell how hot I am growing here with you. Eat." It is a command, not a request.

You lean toward me and bury your face in my very hot and oh so wet pussy. "Use your tongue," I demand. " Suck on my clit. Um, that's just right. God, you make me so hot."

Without warning, you feel the rubber straps of my flogger crash upon your back, hear the slap as it makes contact with your flesh, spurring the intensity of your task. Again, and again you feel it, and your tongue moves faster, harder. I drop the handle, and grip your head to pull you into me. You hear my moans, and your cock and balls throb in desire. Slowly at first, and then building, my body is overcome in the throes of pleasure. When I can stand it no more, I push you away, your face wet from me. You smile like a schoolboy who's gotten an A in class, until I slip my hands to your chest to swiftly release the clamps. Your cry is muffled by your tightly clenched teeth.

"They always hurt the most when they come off," a hint of amusement in my voice. "Don't they, my sweet?"

I stand and cut the cord that binds your hands and balls. You are allowed you to move again but you remain there, on your knees, waiting for my words. I lower the lights, leaving only flickering wicks. You hear my footsteps return to you. I stop, and slowly remove your blindfold. Your eyes are not shocked by the candlelight remaining. In my hand you see the dildo I have brought with me. Your excitement is tinged with dread at the sight. Nervously you glance again at the window, remembering the risk of exposure.

I bend low and whisper softly into your ear, "On all fours, now." You don't want to, and you hesitate, your gaze set on the window. My eyes ask the question that needs not be spoken, "Will you submit, or shall I leave?" I see through your eyes the struggle within you. You search my face, hoping for a reprieve, but it is not there. Finally, your decision made, you obey, utterly giving in, and place your hands upon the floor.

I move behind you, and you tense, afraid. I allow warm oil to trickle between your cheeks, slowly finding its way down to your balls, and further. I continue to dribble the oil until it slides down and drips off the tip of your fully erect and very hot cock. When I am satisfied with the measure of oil, I raise the firm rubber shaft to press against your cheeks, signaling my intention to begin. You stiffen against the momentary pain as I enter you, pressing fully in. Your breath rushes past your lips as you strive to relax. You are stretched and filled, wishing for its end, but hoping for its continuation

I kneel in front of you and search your eyes for assurance that you are well. Finding it, I am affirmed, and I gently raise you to your knees. "Now sit," I softly purr. You settle back, your legs outstretched, on the soft flokati rug behind you wincing, as you sit, at the pressure of my shaft driving deeper into you. I stand and allow my skirt to fall to the floor, landing in a pool at my feet. My clean-shaven pussy glistens in the candle glow, still moist from your mouth and my own juices. I watch your reaction, and that of your body, listening to your ragged breath, as you are gifted with the sight of my all but unclad body.

Silently, I approach you, part my legs to sit across your lap, lowering myself onto your erect cock, pressing you deep within me. A moan of unadulterated pleasure overtakes us both as we move together. My head falls back, and I sigh as I savor the sensation of your fullness. Your hands slip under the silk of my blouse, cupping my full breasts in your palms. In a smooth motion, I whisk the silk from my body, baring myself to you completely. My arms encircle your neck, and I pull you close to me, urging your lips to my waiting and hardened nipples.

"Take them," I whisper. Your tongue complies, circling, teasing, delaying. "Oh, God, yes." It is all I can do to breath the words as you at last take my nipple into the wet warmth of your mouth. Your tongue and teeth taunt me, taking me to dizzying heights.

Your arms enfold me, pulling yourself deeper and harder into my willing body. I entwine my fingers into your hair to draw your face to mine. My mouth finds yours, crushing our lips together. Our pace quickens as our urgency builds, intensifying uncontrollably until we can hold out no longer. Waves of orgasm wrack my body and I hear your voice. "Please, Mistress," you whisper, "please may I come."

"Yes, now," my voice almost guttural. " Come now with me."

Given leave, your eyes close, your muscles tremble, your body quivers, as you give in to your mounting need.

We are quiet. We are still. Neither moves. We hold on to the moment as if we can pull ourselves into eternity with it.

I open my eyes to find you watching me. "Game over." The words leave my mouth with the softness of down, and we collapse onto the rug. For a time we lie there, holding one another close, intertwined. I tell you of my love for you, thanking you for your gift of submission. You assure me I have not pushed you too far, that you love me, that you are mine. We sleep.