A Gilf's Cum Slave

Story Info
Hot granny keeps her studs hungry for their own cum.
2.1k words
4.44
217.3k
131

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle smiled at Billy, the nervous young man before her in the living room of her large house in the upscale Boston suburbs.

She stood up, slowly peeling off her executive suit, stripping down to just the sheer black nylons she wore, with garter, her trim torso naked, her slightly sagging boobs hanging over her tight belly. Her thighs shone in the dimming light of the day, firm, supple, tapering to her calves, her legs encased in the expensive nylons she liked to wear to work running a Fortune 500 company.

Billy gulped, watching her gray/blonde bush explode into view, and beneath that manicured bush, the puff of her wet lips. His cock stiffened in his jeans. She sat on the couch, then lay back, spreading her GILF legs, curling a finger to him.

"Drop your pants, take them off and come make me cum, Billy boy," she hissed, tweaking her thick brown nipples with one hand, running her bony old fingers between her lips down below. "Have you waited the full week?"

He nodded. She smiled.

"Good," she cooed as she watched the now-naked stud approach, cock preceding him as he knelt on the couch between her long, supple legs and she captured him in them, squeezing him inside her. "I do hope you're hungry..."

He'd done work for her before, lawn work, a strapping lad of 20, college student, eager to make money on his summers away from school. She found him in spring, gave him work and quickly seduced him.

She was 62 years old, filthy rich, fit as a woman half her age, sexy in indescribable ways with an allure and sensuality that drove men of all ages mad. She was tall, lean, muscular in the legs, sagged and wrinkled here and there but always and forever exuding a sexual charm and confidence that made men tingle in the groin the second they met her.

Like young Billy for example. She was lounging by her in ground pool one early summer day, Billy cutting the lawn, when she stopped him and told him -- not asked, told -- to lather her slim back and shoulders with lotion, knowing full well the effect it would have on him.

"Be a dear and get the backs of my legs," she said as he finished, mewing as she felt his long fingers tremble as they applied lotion to her muscular old calves and the hamstring muscles tight on the backs of her slightly sagging thighs. "Mmmm, that's good, Billy...very, very good..."

His reward came after she slowly sat up and was face to face with his groin, which he covered with his hands nervously. She smiled up at him and staring into his eyes, pushed his hands to the side and slowly, sexily unsnapped his pants and pulled them down with one stroke, his long, thick cock bouncing into view, the tip hitting her puckered mouth leaving a trail of pre-cum on her cheek as he pulled back in surprise.

"Relax, Billy," she cooed, cupping his muscular white ass and pulling him forward, breathing fire on his dick. "Have you ever had a blowjob young man? Be honest."

She looked up at him and slowly encircled the base of his huge cock in her bony fingers, gently stroking it, the tip a breath from her wrinkled lips.

"Uh...well...sorta...I mean...." he stammered.

"Sorta?" she laughed, jerking him a little harder now, feeling his entire body tremble through his dick. "Billy, has a woman...or a man, ever sucked your cock? It's a simple question.."

"Not..not...uh...not another...man...no.." he said, looking away nervously.

Annabelle stopped jerking, looking up sternly.

"Say it, Billy, or I'll send you back to work with the worst case of blue balls you'll ever have," she snapped sharply.

"I..I....if...if I bend over far enough...I CAN LICK MY OWN COCK!!" he finished all at once, blushing deeply.

She blinked -- and burst out laughing, resuming her slow, steady handjob, watching Billy's massive dickhead pool with pre-cum.

"This I HAVE to see, boy," she snarled, twisting his dick up as she stood to grab his head and bend him over.

In seconds, he was close enough to stick out his tongue and tickled the tip of his dick, slurping off the pre-cum. She clenched her tawny old thighs together and ground out an orgasm just watching, and pushing his head down further, stretching his dick higher until now his lips suctioned at the tip.

"Damn, you are limber," she sighed, jerking his cock harder now, hearing him moan as she did, his sucking frantic, his lips securely attached to his own dick. "Cum for me, Billy boy, cum for Mrs. Shaw's old hand jerking that big, bad cock of yours! I'm making you cummmmmmmmmmmmm Billy, jerking your huge dick and you are gonna eat your cum, so cum NOW!!!"

She jerked him harder, now clamping her thighs around his thigh, pushing her cunt into his leg and cumming on it as he moaned and erupted, a huge load filling his mouth as Annabelle jerked his meat into it, stroking firmly and long, draining every ounce of jism from his nuts before letting go of his dick and his head. He stood up, his face a mask of disgust and fear, cheeks bulging with his seed, a drip of white in the corners of his mouth.

"Oh, you don't like it do you!" she laughed, standing before him, scissoring his still-stiff dick in her thighs and tilting his chin up with her fingers. "You probably just lick yourself enough to cum and then get out of the way, huh?"

He nodded furiously, eyes clamped shut. She giggled -- and pulled his face to hers, attaching her lips to his and forcing her tongue into his mouth, opening it and sucking out his cum. His eyes shot open wide, staring into hers as she slurped the entire load into her mouth and pulled back.

"Now your turn," she said, careful not to lose any of his massive load and pulled his face to hers, catching him by surprise and jettisoning his cream back into his mouth, sucking it out again and shooting it back, Billy so stunned he was unable to resist as the snowball of his spunk continued to shoot between their mouths.

She looked at him, eyes locked onto his, knowing the effect it was having on him, his resistance lessening, his muscles relaxing, his tension abating as she kissed him wetly and deeply, the cum swallowed by both of them and Annabelle now just making out with him like a wanton teenage girl, sucking his cummy tongue and making him suck hers.

She clamped her thighs tightly on his cock, keeping it stiff and then reaching between them to fist it, fitting the head into her hairy cunt as they stood, pulling aside her bikini bottom. His eyes never left hers as she leaned up on her toes to take half his cock, sheathing it in her velvety, hot pussy, lifting up and down on her toes, fucking him slowly, feeling his cock head swell inside her old womb.

She suckled his tongue more eagerly now, sucking on it like a long, wet cock, her eyes flashing wide, his wider, staring into hers as he felt his nuts throb and tremble, Annabelle raising rapidly now, up and down on her toes, her calves bunched with muscle, aching from the exertion. She pulled his young hands to cup her old ass and his fingers kneaded the meaty, wrinkled flesh of it, pulling her onto his throbbing prick.

"Cum for me again, Billy, give me your hot cum in my old nasty cunt!" she hissed, pulling her mouth from his to whisper into his ear, licking it, smelling the bleachy smell of his cum. "You want to cum in my pussy, Billy? You want to fill me with your hot, thick, tasty cum?"

"Oh GOD YES MRS. SHAW!!" he screamed, biting and licking and chewing at the thick folds of her wrinkled, 62-year-old neck, something he thought disgusting before, the waddle of old women's necks, now something he couldn't get enough of as he cupped her madly flexing ass and plunged his cock up inside her hairy pussy. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"Cum for me Billy, my bitch, my Billy bitch," she cooed, licking his ear. "Give me all that big...thick...load....and then Mrs. Shaw is gonna sit on your face and make you EAT your own cum again!!!!"

Billy's mind was a whirl, unsure of whether he wanted that or not but he was too far gone to stop, his balls were about to explode and the vision of her wrinkled haunches hovering over his face, her cunt dripping cum into his mouth, was too much to bear. He had to have it and he came, he came long and hard like he'd not just cum in his own mouth from her jerking old hand moments ago, the seed scorching her insides, making her cum as her lusty old thighs clamped tightly together, milking Billy dry as she grinded out an orgasm more powerful than the first moments earlier.

She eased the squeeze and settled on the flats of her pretty feet now, feeling his cock continue to drain into the meaty clamp of her hot cunt. She pulled her head back and looked into his eyes, kissing his lips, sucking at his tongue, biting it, her eyes open, looking into his.

"Lie down at my feet," she growled. "And feast on my cummy pussy.."

He was mesmerized, totally enraptured by her tone, her command, her sexuality and he groaned as he pulled out of her impossibly tight pussy, kneeling, looking at the cum-matted pussy hair, sweaty, raw, and then lay back. Annabelle shuffled forward, parting her sexy legs, feeling a trickle of cum on the inside of each remarkably tone thigh as she squatted, her pussy opening wide now, sitting on her feet, thighs wide, and a sudden rush of hot cum jetting out and directly into Billy's open, moaning mouth.

"That's right, that's right, my little bitch, my little cum-eating bitch," she laughed darkly, looking between her thighs as her pussy lips parted, hairy and wet, and a steady stream of boy scream jetted out, making lewd, farting sounds when it was almost all out, Billy's moaning getting louder and louder as he gobbled down his sweet cum, lips smacking wetly. "Eat it alllllllllllllllllllllll up..."

He did and now she sat firmly on his face, framing it in her old, wrinkly thighs, the cum there streaking his cheeks as she undulated her tight belly, slowly working her hips back and forth, forcing out the remainder of his seed, his eyes barely visible in the clamped squat of her lusty GILF thighs, looking up at her, wanting more, then wanting air as she snapped her hips, flexed her ass, milked her pussy so completely and tightly she was smothering his air away in her violent, orgasmic facesit. She came hard, tweaking her nipples in her fingers, screaming as she snap-rode his face, nearly drowning him in her own cum and what was left of his.

She finished, hardly noticing that the young man had passed out in her smothering cunt and ass, giggling as she sat back, watching him snort back to life, his face lumped with sperm and pussy juices. She scooted back, put her thighs together around his wilting cock and kissed him gently, licking up clumps of jism and dripping them into his mouth. She smiled a dreamy smile.

"You are my little cum slave, Billy," she snarled, reaching back to pull his nuts up between her crushing thighs and squeezing them until he moaned in pain. "Or one of my little cum slaves. This will be a very, very fun summer for you, young man, one you'll never forget..."

"Yes, Mrs. Shaw," he groaned softly.

"No, Billy," she snarled, scissoring his nuts harder until he screamed in pain. "Granny...you WILL call me Granny from now on...say it..."

Billy blinked, unsure of what to do and then knowing immediately when Annabelle's old but powerful thighs flattened his nuts in their embrace. He screamed.

"YES GRANNY GRANNY GRANNY!!!!"

She laughed, and stood, releasing his nuts, watching him hold them as she walked away.

And now, a couple of months later, he was approaching her in the living room, many similar sessions with him -- and other young men -- having taken place in that time. He knelt between her open legs and felt himself pulled in, plunging his long cock in one stroke up to the balls in Annabelle Shaw's insatiable pussy.

"Fuck me, Billy, fuck me hard, cum in me and then eat me clean," she snarled, pulling his face to his, kissing him, biting his lips.

"Yessssssssssssss...Grannyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" he moaned, as she cupped his fine young ass and worked a finger into his tight rectum.

"That's my boy," she laughed. "That's my boy."