A Gipsy at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation alone was stimulating, so the action of stripping off her remaining clothing was a gift to add to my so highly charged libido. In pushing under the waistband and down my open palms discovered the edge of her panties, and again she broke our kiss to hiss, "Yes, yes, take them too." It just got better and better.

Now my hands were basking over the glories of her rounded buttocks. I could have allowed them to play there forever, such silkiness, such curves, but she gave a little wriggle, as skirt and panties fell away to the floor.

Immediately she took a couple of steps away from me, and struck such a sensuous pose, saying, "Like what you see?"

I drew in a deep breath. We had been strangers less than an hour ago and there she was completely naked, all subtle curves, as she swayed her hips in a teasing dance. From head to toe she was perfect, shoulders, breasts, belly, thighs, and that patch of hair, her 'moustache', was not a triangle as I had read it could be. It was more of an oval shape, and only a slightly darker tawny shade than the hair on her head.

The total image had my blood surging through my veins, bringing a pounding in my head, in my chest, and in my groin. God, if I couldn't perform with this kind of stimulus, I never would? Would I?

She swayed towards me, and I feared I was about to find out. "I think we should free that poor creature you have locked in there." Her hands reached for my belt buckle, and now my skin changed from heated to chilled. I had just viewed a willingly naked woman for the first time, and it had been thrilling. But another first was only seconds away, and it was terrifying me.

No woman had ever set eyes on my erect penis!

With alarming speed Melita had my belt undone and my pants tumbling to the floor. I could see the playful smile on her face as she bent to pull down my boxer shorts. Oh, God, the touch of her hands on my bare hips, as the shorts snagged on an obvious obstruction.

A further push and boxers dropped away and my erect cock appeared to leap out right under her nose. My embarrassed gasp must have sounded like a duet with Melita's gasp of approval.

"Jesus, Mark, that is magnificent." And as I stood transfixed, her hands wrapped around it, and she stooped to place her lips on the bulbous purple head of my so delicate throbbing cock.

Kissed and stroked! In just a few minutes I had fondled a bare breast, played with a nipple, and gazed at a totally naked delectable woman. Now this, as her fingers and lips lightly caressing my bulging tip. It was all too much for my virgin cock. In despair, I knew what was going to happen. A dam burst deep inside me, and I groaned as the surge poured through my untrained cock. With a mixture of anguish and release, I looked down to see the first spurts shoot whitely up Melita's arm.

Swiftly she was reaching to where her blouse lay and from there she produced a bundle of kitchen paper, which she clasped loosely over my spouting end. "Just as I expected." she murmured.

God, she had thought ahead. Had prepared for this debacle. I just wanted the ground to open under my feet. Even though Melita looked completely unperturbed, I had to groan, "Oh, I'm sorry, so sorry."

"Don't be," she said quietly as she wiped her arm. "How many women have stroked you there?"

"None."

"Exactly. And I'll wager that ninety per cent of men touched for the first time have exactly that result." She cast the towel into my waste bin.

Unable to shake off the despair that had come over me since my ill-timed ejaculation, I mumbled, "But I won't be able to--"

Melita held up her hand to silence me, as she asked, "What was our reason for coming through to your bedroom?"

My mind was still in no controlled state to think that far back, "To do it?" I asked lamely.

Her smile was kindly as she took my hands and drew me close, skin on skin, and my limp cock, thankfully, out of her view. "Well, that may yet be the outcome. But I asked if you wanted-"

It was as though having her warm breast feathering against my chest suddenly restored my memory, quickly I butted in, "To learn about a woman's body."

"Exactly," she said, and drawing away from me she clambered up onto the bed as she added,"That tool of yours will be redundant, while you become my stimulus."

Saying that she lay back flat on the bed, her thighs slightly parted, and was that the beginning of a crack I could see amid the bush of hair down there? I stood there staring at this image that blessed the blue counterpane of my very own bed.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" Melita asked, and as I climbed quickly alongside her, I was sure I heard her add, "Everywhere?"

I had a degree of confidence as our lips came together and our tongues meshed and fought. God, that was so naturally good. My left arm lay behind her head while my right snuggled into the concavity of her waistline. I was very aware of her hands stroking up and down my back and over my buttocks.

Melita broke our mouth tingling kiss to whisper, "Stroke my shoulders, and down onto my breasts."

In moving my right hand from her waist it became breast before shoulders, but each was an exquisite sensation. Tracing the curve of her shoulders was dream-like, but moving back over those breasts, both breasts this time, was a pure joy. They were so soft yet so firm and silky. As she had advised me earlier, I finger-tipped her nipples, always being as gentle as I could.

For a second her tongue felt to spread and fill my mouth before she broke the kiss and, on a heavy sigh, she whispered,"Kiss my nipples, Mark. Tongue, lips and teeth."

Teeth? What did that mean? But the notion of running my mouth and tongue over the surfaces my fingers were now possessing excited me so much that I was sure that in my groin there was an awakening twitch. With a final glance into the depths of those hopeful green eyes, my lips parted slightly so that I traced lips and tongue-tip over each luscious orb. Instinct rather than any skill had my mouth moving in a slowly decreasing circle around her left bosom, until my tongue centred on caressing that nipple.

"Suck on it, Mark," came a rather strained instruction. As soon as I was carrying out that order, drawing her nipple into my mouth her voice hissed again, "Oh, that's so—so good."

My groin made an added twitch from just knowing that I could actually give her pleasure in doing this. Her fingernails were trailing a magical scoring very gently up and down my back and buttocks, as she sighed, "Your teeth, Mark. Scratch each nipple gently with your teeth. That's it,-oh, yesss-" And her voice trailed away in another blissful sigh, and, without doubt, I felt my excitement increasing.

She moaned gently, and it made me feel like the world's greatest lover, as she murmured her next instruction, "Don't stop what you're doing, but rub your hand over my belly."

My hand had been stroking the under-slope of her breasts, while my mouth did the main work, but now I allowed my palm to stroke over the flatness of her belly, and even before her next instruction came, I guessed I was heading towards what had always been, in my mind, forbidden territory. "Run your fingers through my bush." Her voice came to me as though she was short of breath, as my fingers roamed in that near wonderland of tight hair that would lead to—God, would I dare to go there?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her knees rise slightly as her thighs parted, and her next instruction was not the one I had expected. "Fingers along my inner thigh, Mark. You've really got me going."

My hand reluctantly left her bush, and next moment I was experiencing the most incredible smoothness of her inner thigh. I thought her breasts and belly had been silky, then this area of her body was so exquisite to the touch that it was to be a source of pleasure to me with so many women and for the rest of my life.

But that |I didn't know then, I only knew that her skin was an electric charge, and my fingers moved lavishly up and down her thigh. I was greatly aware that on the upward stroke I was coming fascinatingly close to that area of a woman that I had only read about, or heard boasting stories about.

"Oh, Mark, you have to feel me now." It sounded like she was having difficulty speaking as she reached down for my hand and placed it so deliberately on the point in her bush where her thighs parted. "Find my crevice, just a movement--Ah, oh yes, that's it."

I had simply, gingerly slid my fingers downwards and had immediately encountered a split. Another little nudge and there was moistness. "Yes, I'm ready. Can you tell?"

All I could do, as my fingers tingled where they touched, was stupidly nod my head as I became aware of my stiffened cock pressing against her leg. "Further in. My little nub. My clit."

Again I had heard this name, and knew it was important, and hard to find, I had been told. In Melita's case it wasn't hard to find at all. Just a short way into her moistness it jutted like a mini erection, and the moment I touched it, Melita's whole body tensed and her nails dug more deeply into my back.

With what was a near squeal she cried , "Explore me, Mark. Search me out."

I needed no encouragement now. My erection was almost up to full scale again, and Melita was rubbing her thigh against it. I wanted to warn her, but I became too busy in trailing through the deep, warm moisture between those magical lips. But where was it? Where was the promised entry hole. In a way, I was surprised how far I had to probe back through her eager wetness before my fingers suddenly sank into her deep passage.

Desperately excited, worrying about my staying power as my erection pulsed against her thigh, and so aware of her gasping breaths, I allowed one finger to poke into her secret place as deeply as I could. The walls were hot and wet and pulsed on my finger, but then she was grabbing at me, and screaming, "Get it into me. Do me. Fuck me--now. Quick—oh, God quick."

Frantically one of her hands was pulling me upwards while the other grabbed for my throbbing cock. As I moved up towards her face, I felt her fingers close around it and I gasped, " No, Melita, I'll--"

Her gasps matched mine as she said, "No you won't—not before-" And I sensed her placing my penis head right into her entry, as her body jerked at it "Push—push deep -Oh, God yes."

My rampant cock was at last gliding hard and fast up where her vaginal muscles heaved at it like the coils of a spring and her squeals of delight were almost as intoxicating as this most physical act. My penis head struck somewhere deep inside her and I was able to draw back and thrust again. My God, I was fucking a woman--I was really doing it, at last.

My attempt at a third thrust, together with the demanding heaving of her hips and her ecstatic cries were just too much. As all tension was released inside me I managed a series of deep hard thrusts to cascade my seed deep into her. My body jerked with each expulsion.

Melita recognised what was happening and she sighed, "Ooh, yes, Mark, cum inside me. I'm safe."

No sooner had the last drop been expelled than my penis collapsed like a pricked balloon, and slid out of Melita's channel. "Is he dead?" she asked lightly, as her fingers poked briefly at my wet flaccid cock.

"Totally"

"He'll soon recover." Her eyes were bright as she looked up at me and I leaned forward to kiss her gently on the lips. When we broke apart she said, "I'm sorry about that."

What a strange thing for her to say. "How could you be sorry? Was it no good for you?"

"Quite the opposite. I haven't had an orgasm like that --well, for a very long time, and haven't had a man inside me for quite a few months. I just wasn't aware how much I wanted it. When I saw you I became greedy."

I could hardly come to terms with what she was telling me. "But you were keeping me on the right track."

"Maybe to satisfy my own needs," she said, and reached up to place a large moist kiss on my mouth. "Next time will be even better."

Next time? Did she mean--? "We can do it again?"

Her smile was teasing as she said, "Only if you have the strength. I can take what you've got down there all day," Her eyes were wide and honest as she stared up at me, "Mark, I've been f-- had sex-" she paused, as though making a count, "-yes, eight times. And none have matched the length that you've got there. For a first time, it makes me eager for more."

I had to smile at her caution with the language she used. She had been unable to keep a check on it at the height of her passion. But what she had just said might have made my ego expand but, I told myself, maybe she was just being kind. Without even thinking about it I lay a hand over her left breast, an almost natural action, which would have been unthinkable just over an hour ago.

"You like my breasts, don't you? That's good," she said, and again there was a teasing in her voice and on her face, before she added, "Could I take a shower?"

"We don't have a shower, only a bath."

She shrugged, "Okay, anything to freshen my body for you."

Freshen her body for me? What did that mean? But I sat up and asked, "Should I run it for you? It's the door straight across from this one."

"That would be nice."

Within three minutes I had the bath filling up and found two large towels in the airing cupboard. I was about to call her when she suddenly pressed against my buttocks, and I could feel the tickle of her bush'

"All set," I told her.

"Care to share?" she asked, with a devilish glint in those green eyes. I might have been the shy boy earlier but she was swiftly guiding me through that thankless stage, and without any delay we were settled together in the warm water. Holy hell, I was in the bath with a naked lady, her bare back against my chest, her hands on my thighs. All so very intimate.

Even more intimate and arousing was the application of my well soaped hands passing around her to wash lavishly over her breasts and belly.

"Down lower," she said quietly, turning her head back to receive my warm kiss, before adding, "Give a thorough rub. You have more work to do there when we're dry." She giggled, "Although I'm never going to be totally dry everywhere while you're stroking me."

Lavishing in this new world of sensuality, I did as ordered and my fingers slid so easily between her thighs. I knew my confidence was rising when I trailed them directly to her opening, and tested two fingers up inside her as far as my hand would permit. Her sharp intake of breath told me I'd had the desired effect.

"Hell, aren't you a quick learner," she hissed. It was a statement rather than a question, and very quickly she was adding, giving a little wriggle, "I do believe I'm being prodded by a big stick. Where has that come from?"

Her hand felt behind her and closed around my erect cock, "I thought we left him dying in the bedroom. Anyway, it's my turn now." Twisting and turning, raising her legs over mine so that briefly I had a lovely view of the pink of her that I had been so recently fingering, she managed to end up facing me

Mileta began soaping me from shoulders, over my chest, down onto my belly. Then she leaned back on her arms and stared down, "Oh, look," she declared cheerily, "it's up periscope."

The purple head of my erect cock was peeping through the surface of the water. Despite feeling just a little discomfited, I had to chuckle. Melita clearly shared my amusement as she said, "That little eye is looking straight at me. Am I in danger?"

"Am I?"

"Most definitely," she laughed. "Let's get dried." And before I could argue she was up and reaching for the towels, as I watched the streams of water spraying and tracking down her fantastic body.

"Come on," she said, pushing one towel towards me as I slowly rose from the water. Then we were quickly dabbing at each other with the towels, paying an exaggerated time on our respective genitalia, where fingers were so ready to avoid the towels. The sensations were pure magic. For me it was like being locked in an incredible dream from which I did not want to wake up.

Mileta's next sudden move was a complete surprise. Barely dry, she hurried out of the bathroom, and across to my bedroom, calling over her shoulder, "Come on, slowcoach."

If you get an instruction like that from a naked lady there is only one thing to do-follow! Walking into the bedroom, with my erection bobbing in front of me like a recently used diving board, I found her seated on the side of the bed, thighs parted, arms held out.

With a sly smile on her face, she said, "Better bring that wayward thing over here."

Uncertain of what might happen next, but sure that I was longing to be thrusting inside her just like before, I stood hesitantly in front of her. She leaned forward and said, "Ah, well, if you're going to wave that in my face." Her hand closed around my solid cock and at the same time her tongue licked around the smooth purple head.

Remembering my shame the last time we had been in this position, I tried to ease back, "I might--" I started to warn.

"Oh, no you won't," Melita told me, her voice a near growl. Her fingers tightened on the base of my cock, and I watched in a mix of dismay and wonder as she opened her mouth wide so I could see my erection lying snug along her tongue. Remember this was in a time before the term 'blow-job' had become common currency. I had heard talk about 'cock-sucking' and it sounded dirty, but I wasn't sure if people actually did it.

Briefly her challenging green eyes looked up at me before her mouth closed around my cock, and her head pushed forward so I could relish the delight of being propelled right to the back of her throat.

The way her cheeks went concave and the sensations it engendered around my cock and all through my quivering body I knew she was actually, genuinely sucking. So it was true and it felt so different, with the movement of her tongue, the warm moist pressures she was able to apply, it was pure ecstasy. I realised that Melita's fingers had remained tight around my shaft and that was why I wasn't spouting into her mouth. Wouldn't that have been horrific for her?

In the grip of such elation I had dropped my hands onto her bare thighs, and the thought had occurred that I might reciprocate this joy. How easy might it be to find her clit again? I allowed my right hand to slide between her parted thighs and into her welcoming wetlands. Almost instantly my fingers found her clit, jutting, waiting for me like an old friend.

At my touch Melita's lips seemed to flutter around my cock and a grunting gasp escaped her crowded mouth. Then she drew back her head to release me, and placed her hands on either side of my head as she stared into my eyes. Her own eyes had become clouded and she said, "Mark, some day, some lucky lady will take you into her mouth, and will happily swallow all you have to give." Her head shook, and she shuddered as my fingers strummed over and around her clit. When she spoke again her voice had become breathless, "But I'm too selfish today. Today I want that iron rod of yours to travel up inside me once more. But first-"

She leaned back on her elbows as she went on, "--I would like you to lick where your fingers are working right now."

She must have seen the look of disgust on my face. "Lick down there?" I gasped.

"I did it for you," she said quietly, and there was no petulance in her.

voice. "And if you really want to know about a woman's body, much of the answer lies between her legs."

Despite my misgivings there was a rising curiosity of what it might be like. I dropped to my knees so I was between her open thighs, my face level with that spot where my fingers had never stopped teasing.

"Now, do you see what is like two lips."