A Girl, A Guy and a Dressing Room

Story Info
Guitarist Dave wants to get a little naughty.
3.1k words
3.97
21.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not too sure about this Dave," Jess mumbled, biting her lip as the guitarist pushed the girl up against the white wall of the bands dressing room, one hand gripped on her ribs underneath her leopard print tank. "Anyone could walk in on us."

"Isn't that half the fun?" Dave smiled cheekily, gently caressing the red heads right cheek with his free hand. Acting impulsively, Jess placed her arms around Dave's neck and pulled his face in towards hers, his hand falling down beside his torso.

"I guess," Jess giggled before pressing her full lips to Dave's. She only meant to kiss him for a quick second, but the guitarist had other ideas, and he definitely wasn't about to let her get away from him. As soon as he noticed the girl trying to pull away from his lips, he reacted quickly and nipped at her bottom lip, catching it in his teeth. Dave then decided to play on her weaknesses, kissing his way across Jess's jawline and up her neck to her ear. He got the reaction he wanted from her - she softly whimpered as he kissed his way along.

"You aren't going anywhere," he purred into the girls ear, his own hands now removing the black vest that was covering his otherwise naked torso. "Not until I've convinced you this was a good idea."

With that, Dave forced his body against hers, pushing Jess further into the wall. It was quite a surprise to him that she was already going along with it, as she suggested when she began to place gentle kisses on the side of Dave's neck. Slowly, she worked her way up to the crook in his jawline, and then continued to kiss her way towards his lips. Unable to keep her hands off of the sexy rocker, she ran her fingers back and forth along Dave's toned chest. By the time the vixen had reached her lovers lips, Dave's hands had worked their way up under her top again, and he had a firm grip on her waist.

After what seemed like a life time of teasing to Dave, Jess finally kissed his soft lips. This time, she had no intention of trying to escape. Dave quickly decided to take control of the situation, picking up the pace of their soft kisses, which, in turn, made them a lot rougher and intense. Soon enough, the girl felt Dave's tongue flick against her lips, asking her to take it up another notch. She gladly obliged, and parted her lips just enough to let her lovers tongue enter her own mouth. It didn't take long for her to learn Dave was quite skilled with his tongue. The passion alone was enough to make her whimper slightly, and she was surprised to find her hands had worked their way up into Dave's short blonde hair.

The girl played with the rockers hair, as he kept a firm grip on her waist and continued to impress her with his tongue. It was around that moment Jess realised there was no going back now - she simply couldn't resist him. It only then occurred to her that she should probably come up for some air.

"Ok." Jess whispered, parting her lips from Dave's. "I'm up for it." She untwisted her fingers from the lock they had in Dave's hair before moving her hands to her lovers thin hips. Dave smirked, proud it hadn't taken much at all to convince the girl to let him do as he wished. With her permission, he lifted up her top with one hand and held it against her waist, running his free fingers just above the waist of her jeans. This caused a slight gasp to come from Jess's mouth - he was getting awfully close to her heat, and on top of that, the area he was caressing was another of her weak spots.

Attempting to steal her lovers attention away from her stomach, Jess tilted her head to one side and began to softly suckle on the side of Dave's neck. He let out a slight groan, and his hands slowed to almost a total halt. When the girl realised she was getting such a reaction out of Dave, she opened her mouth wider and sank her teeth straight into his neck. This caused even more of a reaction, and Dave let out a much louder, deeper moan. He did enjoy being bitten, as Jess quickly learned.

It seemed it was going to be a battle between the two as to who was to dominate. While Dave wasn't naturally a controlling person, he felt a strong need to ravage the girl - to take control and give her exactly what he would have her begging for. Jess, on the other hand, was an extremely domineering person. She certainly wasn't about to submit to Dave without a fight. She was quite happy biting into Dave's neck at that moment. Dave moaned louder the harder she bit down on his pale skin. His hands were now firmly squeezed around her hip bones, and he was instinctively grinding into his lover as she payed attention to his neck. The girl couldn't help but notice the growing bulge in Dave's tight black jeans as he grinded up against her hips.

"Jess..." Dave groaned, as his lover still continued to bite down hard on his neck. "I.. need... more...". That was all Dave could stutter through his moans. After lingering for a few more seconds, Jess decided she wouldn't punish him with her teasing any longer. She had gained the upper hand, and that was enough - for now.

She pulled her hair back around her neck and removed her mouth from Dave's neck, revealing some very noticeable red teeth marks.

The minute Jess tilted her head back towards the wall, Dave made a move to take control once again. He tugged at the hem of his lovers top, and, before she could protest, pulled it up and off over her head. Dave let her tank fall to the floor next to them, before stopping to admire his girl's lean figure. The girl now stood there in only her blue jeans and black lace bra, her arms now back around Dave's neck, pulling him in for another heated kiss.

"Jess, you are driving me crazy!" Dave whispered as his mouth got closer to hers. With a quick smirk, Jess put her lips to his and once again removed her arms from her lovers neck, bringing her hands down to his belt buckle. She quickly unbuckled his belt before feeding it out through the loops of his jeans.

"I'd better do something about that then, huh?" she whispered playfully, pulling the last few inches of his belt from his jeans. The girl lingered her breath over Dave's lips as she unbuttoned her jeans with her hands.

"Is something wanting a little attention?" Jess giggled, noticing the bulge in Dave's pants as she leaned down to pull his jeans down his strong legs. "Hmm?" She teased him further by standing and rubbing his erection through his boxers as Dave stepped out of his jeans.

"Mmm, you guessed it." Dave moaned, throwing his head back slightly at the feeling of finally being attended to. "Please me, beautiful."

Jess giggled before gently tugging on the waistband of his boxers and letting them fall to the floor. She then wrapped her palm around his length, feeling that Dave was now fully erect and under her control. Slowly, she started to pump him back a forth, causing a whimper to escape from Dave's lips, which Jess's lips were still lingering in front of.

"Please, stop teasing me." Dave managed to get out through soft whimpers. "This isn't enough, and you know it." Jess did indeed know. That was the whole reason she was only stroking him gently - she wanted to tease him until he begged her for more, which she realised was going to happen sooner than she'd first anticipated.

"What's wrong baby? Can't you handle waiting a little longer?" Jess whispered as she tilted her head slightly to suckle on Dave's neck again as her hands continued to pump him, gradually getting faster.

Dave let out a deep moan at the feeling of the girl full lips sucking on his sensitive neck. She was pushing him to the edge and part of him hated that she was so in control of the situation. The other part was adoring getting spoiled with so much sexual attention.

Suddenly, he snapped. Dave was fed up with being teased - he needed more from her and he needed it. Now.

As Jess continued working on his length, Dave moved his arms to the band of the girls jeans, trying to co-ordinate his fingers and get them undone as quickly as possible, which was a bit of a struggle for him considering his other involvement at that time.

"What are you doing?" Jess giggled, watching Dave struggle to undo the button on her jeans. "Are we a little distracted? I can stop -"

"Don't you dare!" Dave instructed harshly, finally getting the button undone. Jess, however, had other ideas, and so she immediately disobeyed Dave's orders.

"What did I just say?" Dave scolded, grabbing tightly the girls arm.

Jess rolled her eyes and moved her hands to her hips, undoing the zipper on her jeans before pulling them down her legs.

"Don't even try to boss me around Dave. It won't work." Jess giggled, dropping to her knees once her tight jeans were finally off her needy body.

Dave just stared at her, wondering what she was planning on doing next. She was going to be a difficult one to control, judging from what he'd already seen. His urge to ravish the girl hadn't ceased, not even a little bit. He would have to find a way to make her submit. Even if he had to play rough.

Dave was lost in thought when he felt the girls warm mouth surround the whole if his length. So much so, it gave him as much of a scare as it did a thrill.

"Oh fuck Jess, you certainly know what your doing." Dave moaned, throwing his head back forcefully as the girl deep-throated him, swallowing to make sure she was taking all of him in. Dave knew if she kept this up, there encounter wouldn't end nearly as pleasurable as it could otherwise. Still a satisfying ending, but Dave had more in mind than just that.

"Jess....stop..." Dave moaned, causing the girl to turn her big eyes upwards towards Dave. "What is it?" she asked sweetly, removing Dave's manhood from her mouth.

Dave leant down slightly taking her hand in his and pulling Jess up off of the floor and up to his level. He then moved in close to the vixen before running his soft hand through her hair, smiling as he stared into her glowing eyes.

"I want you. Now," He mumbled before biting her bottom lip playfully and moving his hands behind her back, unhooking her bra. Dave gently pulled on the straps and let her bra fall down the length of her arms and onto the floor next to them.

The girl smiled as Dave took no time to bend down and place his lips around Jess's left nipple. He gently suckled on it before placing his other hand on her free breast and gently circling her other nipple with his thumb.

"Uh, Dave..." The girl moaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling it away from his head, while Dave reacted by trying to avoid being pulled away, In the end, she was too strong. Dave had a better idea, being the cheeky sexually driven male he was. He got to his knees and proceeded to remove the girls black lace underwear from her hips - using only his teeth. The latched his teeth onto them just beside Jess's left hip bone, and proceeded to move his head down and away from her, causing her underwear to come down with his movements. He had done this before, the girl could tell. And it was definitely a turn on.

When the last article of clothing to be removed had finally been removed completely, Dave stood once again, this time taking the girl by surprise and pushing her into the wall behind her. A smirk crossed Jess's face as she her back connected with the wall in a thud. She couldn't wait to play rough with Dave. He walked straight over the the girl, and before Jess could get him back for being so careless with her, his teeth had already bit into her clavicle, causing a shriek from the girl. In another split second, he placed a finger up into her head, feeling how wet she had become purely from teasing him. This caused a smirk to arise from Dave's lips. He could now go ahead with his plan.

Dave removed his mouth from the girls collarbones to find she had her head thrown right back against the wall, practically shaking from the ecstasy she was feeling in that moment. She adjusted herself a few moments after Dave stopped, facing her head forwards once again and looking straight at her lover.

"I can't wait any longer." Dave spoke as he leant down slightly and pulled Jess's legs up around his hips, one after the other before standing straight to allow the girl to position herself comfortably between the wall and himself.

"Since when did you become in control?" Jess smiled as she felt Dave's erection pressed against the opening of her heat, begging to come inside.

Dave harshly pushed into the girls heat as he spoke. "I always have my way."

Dave bit his lip as he felt himself fully encircled by the girls tight heat. Jess was unable to stop her muscles from contracting around his manhood - he had drove her crazy past the point of control.

" Dave, fuck me." Jess whimpered, impatiently waiting for Dave to move. He had her begging for it, which was exactly what he wanted. She was now at his disposal, and anything he chose to do from there on in would be like ecstasy.

He did exactly as she said and thrusted deeply into her, causing a long moan to escape the girls lips.

"Shhh, the guys will hear," Dave smiled, purring into the girls neck as he thrusted in slow, deep motions. "We don't want to get caught, do we?"

"Fuck me, I don't even care. Harder, Dave. Fuck me harder." Jess was getting impatient, she felt like Dave was teasing her with his slow, deep thrusts.

"What's wrong baby? A little impatient?" It was the same game Jess had played with him earlier, and he decided it was time she got a taste of her own medicine.

"You are a dirty little tease." Dave whispered into her ear, keeping up the same slow thrusts. "It's not nice to be teased, is it? Maybe it's time you got some punishment for teasing me. What do you think?"

Jess did not want to be played with, she just wanted to be pleasured. It was making her slightly angry that she wasn't getting what she wanted. Dave would pay for it if he didn't satisfy her soon.

"I think you need to hurry up and fuck me before you walk out of here unsatisfied," Jess snarled, over the games they were playing. She'd had enough. They didn't have all the time in the world, any of the guys could walk in at any time, plus this was her game to play, not his.

"Fine," Dave rolled his eyes at her before quickening his pace. She had a limit, and he'd pushed her to it. If he kept it up, he knew he would definitely walk out unsatisfied, and so he chose to do as she instructed.

As he could quicker, Jess's body ached more and more. The feeling of Dave's think manhood inside her tight heat was sheer ecstasy - they fitted together perfectly.

"How's that?" Dave asked, thrusting even faster and faster in and out of the girl. He could feel himself growing close as his body slapped against Jess's in quick movements.

"Holy fuck!" Jess whimpered, feeling herself slowly losing control. "I'm close." She moaned a second later. Dave smiled and moved one of his hand hands in between himself and the girl, working her clit with his forefinger.

"Scream for me baby, I want everyone to hear." Dave spoke loudly as Jess couldn't control her moans. The combination of his manhood in her heat and his fingers working her clit was driving her crazy. She had absolutely no control left. Dave was so close to taking her over the edge.

With a couple more thrusts, both the lovers were ready to finish. Jess's back arched right off the wall in that moment, just as Dave's sweet came flooding into Jess's heat. It was perfectly timed, the perfect moment of pleasure between the two. And just as Dave had asked, Jess let out a huge squeal.

Dave kissed the girls soft lips before slowly pulling himself out of the girl and easing her legs back down to the floor.

"Now you, my beautiful girl. You have to stop teasing if you can't take it yourself. Don't dish it out if you can't take it!" Dave smiled, searching the floor for his boxers. He finally found them in a nearby corner, along with his jeans.

"I can take it just fine!" Jess giggled, now pulling her tank on over her head. "I was just getting impatient with you. I'm not the only tease here, you know," She finished dressing before heading over to where Dave was standing, pulling his vest back on over his bare torso. He looked down and kissed her softly on her lips before tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Do you think they heard me?" Jess giggled softly, resting her head on Dave's chest.

"Oh, I know they heard you!" Dave chuckled, stroking her hair gently. "You were very loud, just as I asked you to be. But that's ok, I don't at all mind if they know."

"I think you'll find we did more than hear!" A voice came from the other side of the room where the door was swung open. Dave noticed Alex standing there, arms crossed and leaning on the door frame. "You forgot there's a security camera right there." Alex nodded upwards, smiling at the blank expression that had come across Dave s face.

"Eh? You guys were watching!?" Dave took a step towards Alex, leaving Jess standing alone and embarrassed that they had been watched.

"I wasn't. But Jay said the show was quite interesting." Alex smiled. "Either way, lets go Dave. Soundcheck. Nice to see you Jess."

"I am so sorry!" Dave pleaded, embracing Jess in a strong hug. "If I'd had any idea..."

"Shh, it's fine!' Jess giggled. "I'm not worried. Besides, it's only Jay. What's the worst that could come of this?"