A Girl and Her Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As in naked?"

Coach Taylor smiled. "Yes, your tits are pretty, like I imagined them to be. I love the way that water coats your perky breasts, and those pink nipples are to die for."

The reassuring words caused Natalie to hold her chin high and point her chest forward.

"Keep going."

Coach Taylor examined further. "You have a lovely figure. Soft skin. A nice shape. And a nice round butt that I wish I could bury my face between."

Natalie clenched her butt cheeks at the mere mention of its roundish shape.

"Maybe I'd let you play with my butt if you weren't so dismissive of me today. Did our pool thing mean nothing to you?"

"First of all, you're absolutely delicious," Coach Taylor affirmed. "Second, the reason I assigned you to clean up is so we'd be alone right now."

Natalie's pussy clenched. "Oh."

"I'll be honest; I can't stop thinking about you. But at the same time, I don't want to lose my job or reputation over this."

"I can keep a secret," Natalie said.

"Swear?"

"I swear."

"Good, because I need a shower," Coach Taylor replied. "Will you start the water and help wash me?"

Natalie's heart skipped a beat. "Sure, anything."

Natalie ran the shower water again while watching the coach remove her clothes in an ever-so-casual way. Underneath the coach's tshirt was a black sports bra that covered small breasts. The coach removed her shoes and socks, standing barefoot on the floor; then off came her pants, revealing her panties.

The craziest thing was that Coach Taylor undressed like she was alone. Not looking at anyone. No hesitation. Nothing sexy about it. When she removed her sports bra and panties, she revealed her naked body with a bikini tan line around her breasts and crotch. Her breasts were small but her brown nipples were large and already stiff.

Natalie remained frozen as her coach approached her and got underneath the water to rinse herself. Then she stepped aside.

"Shampoo," the coach said with her back turned. "Then use your scrub on me."

"Yes, Coach."

With eager hands, Natalie put an adequate portion of shampoo in her palms and rubbed it on her coach's hair. She caressed and massaged until white foamy bubbles were everywhere. It was fun and strangely erotic washing another woman's hair.

Next came the fun part. Natalie washed her hands in the shower water and then put gel on a scrub.

"Everywhere?" Natalie asked.

Coach Taylor turned around to face Natalie, so that they were face-to-face, naked.

"Everywhere."

Natalie took a deep breath and went to work on Taylor's body. Starting with the 'safe' spaces first, like the shoulders and arms, feeling the lean muscle tone. Then she moved onto her breasts. Her eyes admired the tan lines. Natalie desperately wanted to pinch those large brown nipples, but she didn't have permission, so she avoided doing so. Nonetheless, she used the scrub to press over the nipples and breasts, watching them jiggle slightly. The legs were done last.

"Now, put the scrub down," the coach said. "Rub my skin. That's how bodies get cleaned, don't they?"

"Yes," Natalie replied.

It was pure delight when Natalie rubbed her bare hands all over the coach's soapy skin, feeling the tone and flesh. She finally got to feel those breasts, even rub those nipples (though she still couldn't muster the courage to pinch them). She even rubbed the coach's athletic thighs, calves, and firm butt.

"Everywhere," Coach Taylor said, turning her back toward Natalie. "Rub my clit."

Natalie gasped. "Aren't you afraid someone will catch us?"

"At this time of day, no one should be back here. Either way, it's best to hurry."

"What exactly do you want me to do?"

"Make me cum."

Natalie gulped. "Right. You want me to return the favor from the pool."

"Smart girl."

Natalie pressed the front of her naked body against the coach's naked backside. It felt electric. Then she reached forward with her right hand and touched the coach's crotch and outer labia. It felt like lightning. Then she rubbed the coach's clitoris. Oh God...

It was fairly simple. Natalie implemented her normal masturbation routine with two fingers on the coach's pussy and the reaction was instant. Coach Taylor moaned and leaned her head back from the pleasure.

"You're so good at that," the coach groaned. "Where have you been all my life?"

Natalie kept on rubbing her clit. "Now I can be your assistant coach."

"Exactly. Unofficially, that is. Perfect for stress relief in any circumstance. Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

Hearing those words only lit a fire under Natalie. She held the coach's naked body tight and rubbed furiously.

Suddenly, the coach's body tensed and she leaned her head back further. She breathed in deep and held it, as if her heart had stopped, then she exhaled everything. All of her stresses for the day were gone in an instant, replaced entirely with pleasure.

"That was a delight," the coach breathed.

"You know, if my hands weren't covered in soap, I'd lick my fingers right now."

Coach Taylor turned around so they faced each other. "Is that what you normally do after you masturbate?"

"If I'm in the right mood."

"Good girl."

They giggled and kissed each other on the lips. Then they stepped into the shower water together and let the soap flow down the drain.

When they shut the water off, they kissed some more, and then suddenly, they heard it: talking and laughing. Two or three girls had just entered the locker room.

"Oh, fuck," Natalie whispered in a gasp. "We have to get dressed."

"No time. Follow me."

Coach Taylor grabbed Natalie by the wrist and pulled her out of the shower while grabbing her own clothes in the process. They tiptoed to the back of the locker room where the coach tossed her clothes on a bench and put her finger to her lips to say, 'Shhh....'

They stood there silently, naked, their bodies dripping with water as they listened to the girls talk. It was three players on the softball team. Ironically enough, it was the same group of religious girls who had discovered the coach's lesbian secret a while back.

That twisted sense of irony only made Coach Taylor smile and admire Natalie's beauty up close, while Natalie's back was pressed against the locker.

"Don't make a sound," Coach Taylor whispered.

As the girls talked loudly amongst themselves, the coach tongue kissed Natalie, and Natalie kissed right back as silently as they could.

But it wasn't just kissing that Coach Taylor was after. No way. The coach dropped to her knees and looked up with a devilish gaze in her eyes. Instantly, this made Natalie nervous. She knew that if she was being eaten by her experienced coach, there was no way she could contain herself. There was no choice.

Coach Taylor lifted one of Natalie's legs and placed her foot on the bench, leaving Natalie with a spread, wet pussy. The coach made the 'Shhh....' gesture again and began to eat, pressing the lips of her mouth against the lips of Natalie's pussy.

For her part, Natalie clenched her jaw shut. For good measure, Natalie pressed both of her palms over her mouth to suppress any noise which may escape. She forced herself to be silent as the coach delivered an expert oral performance; feeling the tongue plunge in and out, feeling her labia being sucked, and occasionally, feeling the hot tongue flicker across her clitoris.

It drove her mad, especially listening to the players on the team make crude jokes about their sex lives. It was also arousing to eavesdrop on those players while having a secret lesbian encounter with the coach.

The feelings built up inside Natalie and she knew she was going to burst. She was terrified of screaming because they'd be caught.

She tapped the coach on the head and mouthed the words, "I'm going to cum so fucking hard."

Instead of stopping, the coach only looked more aroused, and made the 'Shhh...' gesture again.

Coach Taylor went back to eating Natalie's pussy, with more vigor this time, and plunged two fingers inside the aroused hole. It was enough to drive Natalie crazy. And it made her cum.

Natalie covered her own mouth with two hands, doing everything she could to avoid screaming. She felt a rush of fluids shoot into the coach's mouth, and for an instant, she wondered if the coach would get up and slap her. Instead, the coach kept on sucking. Clearly the coach enjoyed drinking it.

When it was done, the coach stood up and hugged her new favorite player on the team, their naked bodies and hard nipples touching. They stood there, looking each other in the eyes, while listening to the other girls still talking. There were fluids all over the coach's mouth.

Finally, the other players left and they were alone again.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Coach Taylor asked.

"Anything."

"This is actually a huge fetish of mine. Doing girl/girl things in the locker room like this. It's a huge adrenaline rush for me. There's nothing like it. I'm glad I got to experience that with you."

Natalie sighed, "Fuck, that was so freaking hot. I think I found my new favorite hobby."

"Welcome to my world. You're the first player on my team who I've ever fooled around with, and I don't know what to do. We'll figure this out as we go along, assuming you want to continue. In the meantime, it's getting late, and we better get dressed."

They kissed on the mouth again, but this time Natalie tasted her own squirt on the coach's mouth. When the coach ended the kiss, she grabbed her clothes and walked away.

"Wait," Natalie said before the coach could go. "Sorry for squirting in your mouth like that. I didn't mean to."

Coach Taylor smiled, "Like I said, you are delicious."

The session was over and the coach walked away, clothes in hand, with her bare butt swaying with each step for Natalie to admire.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12