A Girl by the Name of Alayna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips were rocking harder now as she increased her rhythm, working her finger faster and faster into my hole and her tongue flicked my clit back and forth before she took it in her tongue and sucked it in making my knees buckle, but I caught myself on the shower curtain. Boy, that was one strong shower curtain rod. "Ho shittt!!" I squealed, moving my grasp from the shower curtain to her wet hair. My hips bucked against her face as she brought me to an earth-shattering, life-changing orgasm. Her tongue took her finger's place in my pussy, taking in all my juices, and then licked over my clit making me twitch. "Mmmm fuckk.." I was on cloud nine. I think that no matter how many new advanced sex toys they come up with, nothing feels better than having the person you love working you, making love to you.

Alayna rose off her knees, kissing up my body with her hands trailing up my sides. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling my stomach to hers as I arched my back, and I rested mine on her shoulders. Our lips locked in a passionate kiss, our hands and our bodies just stayed where they were as we focused all of our attention on our lips. We made out like that in that steamy shower forever, but it still ended too soon.

We finished up and dried off, running through the kitchen to get our clothes, and blow dried our hair to speed up the process (hate having my back wet). In the living room, I sat down on the couch, but she stayed standing and said "Wait here," with a crooked smile on her face, and went to her room. I smiled back, confused about what she was doing but still excited. I couldn't find the TV remote so I got up and turned it on. I sat back on the couch and watched some MTV show mindlessly, still thinking about what she could be doing, and started shaking my knee in anxiousness.

Possibilities were crossing my mind when the tv turned off. I turned and saw Alayna setting the remote down on the table behind the couch, picking up the remote for the radio and switching it to the cd player. Alayna was in the sexiest school girl outfit I'd ever seen. The outfit was from her religious school days in freshman year before she transferred, so it fit a little tighter than it did before, which I was very thankful for. I figured she hemmed the skirt and altered it herself and added the stilettos because I think if she wore that in religious school the lord would have set fire to it.

My jaw dropped completely as she sauntered around the couch to me. She stood in front of me and bent forward, so I saw her perfect, round ass behind her head, and she whispered in my ear and nibbled my lobe. I kissed her and started reaching for ass, but softly she took my hands and put them down, a small whimper escaping my lips.

She stood back up and started dancing, slowly unbuttoning the jacket and letting it slide down her back, revealing a white collared half-shirt that was tied just under her breasts, making her cleavage more noticeable, and I definitely took notice. My mouth was still wide open, and I slowly formed a smile, completely turned on. She noticed that I was, looking down at my nipples poking out like they were reaching for her, and she smiled at them.

I could feel her staring into my eyes that were staring at her hands, untieing the shirt and pulling it open, but not taking it off. She straddled me and I caught a glimpse at her lack of panties, making me more wet. She started rolling her body, grinding on me to Mya's My Love is Like WO, and my eyes traveled up her body, as did my hands which took off her shirt, letting me look at those gorgeous mounds. I played with them as she danced on top of me, and she put her hands on my shoulders and followed my arms to her breasts, and slowly she took my hands off, kissed each one and put them down again.

She held her bottom lip between her teeth as she undid my pants, running her fingers along the waistband, then slid her hands underneath my shirt. I realized I was rocking my hips against her grinding. I wanted to just take her so bad, but she obviously wanted to do this.

"Up," was all she had to say. I lifted my arms so she could take off my shirt. She started playing with my nipples, rolling them between her fingertips and taking each one in her mouth, making me moan and race my hands all over her body. I slid them up her thighs and under her skirt, playing with her ass. Alayna moaned and then pushed me back, holding me with one hand over my heart while she rose to her knees and slipped her left hand in my pants. "Ooh, you're so wet."

I just sat back and moaned, not able to form words as she ran her finger side to side, over my clit, the tip of her finger slightly entering my hole. "Take..mmmm..take them off.." I managed to say, breathless from the pleasure she was giving me.

She did what I told her to and slid my jeans off. She straddled me again and kissed me, holding my face with her hands, then stood up and turned around as she rolled her hips and popped her ass in my face over and over. I grabbed her hips under her skirt and brought her cheeks to my face, kissing each one and raking my teeth over them, biting them. I sat more forward and started doing the same to her lower back, tongueing the dent of her spine while unzipping her skirt and sliding it down. I turned her back around and sat her on me and took her nipple into my mouth, letting my hand take care of the other one and then switched.

I felt myself being pushed back again but I willingly complied, knowing full and well she'd take good care of me. She placed a loving kiss on my forehead, another on my nose, and saving the best for last, she planted her soft, warm lips on mine. Her hands went to massage my breasts as her lips kissed my cheek and moved right to my ear, whispering the words that set me on fire, "I love you, " and then kissed and nipped at my ear lobe.

I gasped and my hand flew to the back of her neck. I wanted to hold her close to me forever. "I love you..God I love you!" I whispered back.

She kissed me one more time before moving to the floor and pulling my hips toward her face at the edge of the couch, and put my legs over her shoulders. The flat of her tongue ran over my sex, and she gave my outer lips an oral massage, as with my love nub. She pulled back a little and did the same with her finger, coating it in my nectar. I don't remember what I said, or if I even formed words, I just know many noises escaped my mouth as she pushed two fingers deep in and out of me, twisting them around, and building up her pace she did to me what I did to her that drove her wild the night before.

Her tongue enveloped my clit and she started sucking as fast as her fingers were moving.

"Oh fuck!!" I yelled as I wrapped my legs tighter around her and came over and over..and over..and over.

Finally she released my clit and took her fingers out of my pussy, and I could hear her suck on them. I looked down at her concentrating on my sex, and she blew lightly on my sensitive nub. "Mmmmmm" I groaned.

Alayna finished licking up my juices and crawled back up to me, standing up and leaning on her hands on either side of my shoulders. I leaned forward and kissed her hard, making her whimper into my mouth, and I tasted myself on her. My hands raced over her body, finding her ass and picking her up as I stood, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I carried her to her bedroom as her lips moved to my chin and traveled my jaw to the base of my neck.

She still held onto me as we dropped to her bed, and we had that hot, raw, animal sex that banged the headboard against the wall for hours.

During the afterglow/cool down in the thickening summer air, we talked about how much we loved each other, first impressions and the first feelings we had that were more than friendly. We were just about to start talking about what would happen in the near future, her boyfriend, our whole situation, when we were interrupted by a phone call from her aunt. Her family would be home in 20 minutes.

"Ughhh" I groaned. I didn't want to leave her, to leave this amazing feeling, but I knew I'd never see her if her aunt found out she had company when they weren't home. It took a lot to stop kissing her and leave her in the doorway, but eventually I did leave, holding hands until our arms couldn't stretch anymore.

I got home and smiled at seeing her bra and panties on the living room floor. I knew we'd have to see each other again for her to get them back...

To be continued

**Hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter: the lake trip...**

12