A Girl Called Lucy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just how I needed it, for as long as it took.

Which wasn't too long - to be honest.

But it was long enough.

Long enough for me to rock her world; keeping up that incessant rhythm while her hands grabbed at my buttocks, forcing my pace harder, faster and rougher.

Long enough for her to crane her head forward to look at the cock drilling in and out of her wet hole before her head fell back, eyes rolling.

Long enough for her to wrap her legs around my lower back, arms flung assunder.

Long enough for me to grab her left leg and pull it up over my shoulder. Long enough to fuck her senseless, just like that, balls deep, as her head thrashed from side to side with each deep stab of my cock.

Yep, it was long enough.

Long enough for her to suddenly spasm and flip over, head down on her forearms with her knees apart, arse wiggling in the air, pussy fully exposed and gaping wide.

Long enough for me to quickly mount her from behind, to rake my finger nails down her arching back while I shafted her, forcing her bottom up even more so she couldn't help but push back on me.

Yes. It was definitely long enough.

Long enough for me to surprise myself by doing something I'd never done to anyone; to run the pad of my thumb over her anus, her pucker - just a slight rub while I fucked her - lightly enough to make her turn her head and look at me.

No, I didn't want sweet.

I wanted this. Exactly like it was.

Her mouth fell open.

'Uugghh ... urrghh ... oooooohhh ... baaaaaAABEEEEeee ... ...' she wailed, still looking back at my face as best she could 'I'm ... gonna ... cuuum ... fuUUUCK I'M GONNA CUMM' and she shrieked at the same time as I too shuddered into an all-over orgasm, pumping five rapid-fire sac-emptying squirts that pumped the pearly contents from my swaying balls into her womb while she fucked back at me with impossible zeal for those last rapturous moments.

Then, the fucking suddenly over, she pushed forward off my cock and fell face-down on the bed, spent, breaths coming in quick gasps. My thick, slimy purple-veined cock flipped upwards out of her love canal as she pushed forward and barreled a runny blob of jizz high into the air.

I watched it arc and fall and drop - and slop onto her duvet.

I sat back on my haunches for a few moments, catching my breath, feeling my weapon flag and droop. Then without a word I got up, got dressed and left.

Well, without a word except to say that I had to go.

'Call me ...' she called out, her face a flushed glow, peering at me over the mess of her bed as I let myself out. Her hair stuck out at odd angles. She looked like a scarecrow that had been dragged through a hedge backwards.

Sexy Sarah. Maid of Honour.

***

As soon as I closed the door behind me I flipped open my cell phone. I couldn't believe who'd just texted me. Right at the moment Sarah had begged me to fuck her. The phone had been on the bedside table next to the Minnie Mouse clock and I'd seen it light up.

Now I stared at the name on the screen. I didn't know what to feel, what to do.

It was Eric's girlfriend ...

12