A Girl Chooses a Coach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

After three or four of thus, Sudhir thrust in hard up into her womb and held himself there. "Ah! Uncle!" she yelped at that thrust, bending more and tightening her grip on the marble slab in front of her.

She looked below and saw her breasts jiggle and sway with his fucking. She tried fucking him back but Uncle had her hips in his grip. And every three slow long ones were met by one hard, vigorous, womb penetrating thrust. She seethed in pleasure as the variation in pace played havoc with her.

"Amma! Ah!" she went at the hard ones. She made whimpering sounds at the slow fucks, relishing the measured tempo then suddenly wanting the animal thrust. As the fucking progressed, three seemed too long for a animal fuck. She wished he would pound every two strokes; then alternately; then only pound into her each time, only animal.

But Sudhir Uncle maintained his tempo. Then came the series of unexpected short and fast jabs as Sudhir felt the need to take the edge off his desire.

"Nnh! Nnnnnhhh! Haaah! Nnnnhuh!" she went trying to control her screaming. They had already been fucking for 15 minutes and her husband would have spilled his seed by now. Here, Sudhir was testing the limits of her control on her vocal chords.

"Nyaaah! Haaaaa! Fuck meeeeeeee!" she whimpered, finally unable to hold back. "I missed this fucking Sudhir uncle!" she shuddered as her cunt started to release enough to flow down her legs.

As the edge came off, he slowed. Letting go of her hips, he fucked her smoothly. The only contact between them was his cock embedded in her cunt. He brought his hands on her smooth back and caressed her gently. She shivered. He ran his finger nails up and down her back drawing long pink indentations on her soft skin.

"Uncle, uncle, uncle!" she blabbered, reaching behind and holding his buttock and begging for more thrusts. Her skin seemed alive and as if she had a million clits all over her ready to orgasm.

And as she came helplessly, some one pushed at the door really hard and with Sudhir's effort and energy on thrusting that person did manage to open the door a crack. Through the sliver was seen the sight of a woman bent over, her breasts jiggling and slapping around, her hair spread over her and the sounds of her pleasure: "Oh! Ah! Yes! You are a delightful lover! Fuck me! More! Ya! Ya! Ya!"

Nothing could be seen or made out of who it was. Sudhir slowed his fucking and leaned against the door, his cock mostly out of Aruna now and the door clicked shut. The other person had seen enough to know that discretion was needed.

Aruna gasped when Sudhir left her. He took a moment to now latch and lock the door. Aruna turned around and leaned back on the marble top, her knees weak and wobbly from the assault. She looked down at the heap of her garments and the blouse now hung down from her breast downwards. Those poor nipples were still hurting from the lack of attention.

She was panting from her pleasure and she gentled palmed those aching nipples. Sudhir turned back and knelt in front of his niece. He kissed the gaping open cunt. He sucked, sucked hard. He tasted himself and her in her cunt. Aruna abandoned her breasts and her hands dropped to his head. Propping herself further up she provided a gaping open, down facing cunt for her marauding uncle.

One hand slid up into her cunt and Sudhir pushed her clit outward from within to bring it to the forefront of his flicking tongue. Aruna thrashed wildly and came in torrents, down on his mouth.

He kept licking and sucking till she slid off the marble into his hands and down on the floor, limp as a rag doll.

She shook her head in disbelief. There were days when she masturbated for an orgasm after her husband had rolled off her, imagining this same Sudhir. And here he was several of her orgasms later – her eyes wandered down to his cock, large and imposing.

"Uncle, time?" she wondered.

"Time to think about your pregnancy," said Sudhir, unmindful of anything but his lust for his niece.

He knelt in between her legs. The poor girl felt drained but she knew more was coming and braced herself. This pinnacle of pleasure was so hard to get! She had to gorge on him, here and now!

His hands slid under her plump bottom. He lifted her up so that her cunt was over his cock but her shoulder blades took the bulk of her weight. His cock now came to rest on her anal passage.

"This is where you were inviting me, no?" he asked. She nodded.

Lubricated by saliva dripping from his lips, Sudhir entered her.

"Uncle!" screamed the girl in panic. "He is slender. You are a monster! Stop" she wept as he spread her painfully wide. It was a searing, hot pain like she might tear.

He nodded and stopped. Eyes firmly on his cock as it disappeared into her, he pushed. His thumb as plugged into her cunt now; she was propped on one strong arm of his. His thumb fucked her and she screamed a hollow pleasurable scream as she felt herself speared on two ends.

Every time his thumb merged more fluid made its way to his cock where it was drilling her. Slowly but surely he sank in fully. Then very gently, smiling at her tenderly, he pulled out and slid back in.

She shivered, "Yaaaaaaaaaaa!" she sighed. Thumb and cock. Both passages filled, one more than the other. Everything inside here was squeezed out. She gave herself up to him, closing her eyes, focusing on the movement of his flesh inside her.

And the Sudhir felt his cum boil from the tightness of her sheath. And this was destined for her womb.

He pulled out and lifted her fully onto himself. They were now face to face, he on his haunches and she legs extended on either side of him, sitting on him. Holding her ass, he guided her down onto his cock.

Effortlessly holding her he slid her on and held her down. She made like she was rowing so that her body lifted off his magnificent, unrelenting cock. Again he pulled her back. Again she swung herself up. On. Then up. Then on. Then up, again.

Finally her breasts got the relief they had ached for. He pulled those nipples into his mouth, sucking and letting them run between his teeth. She gagged when he did that.

"Aaaaaaaah! Uncle! The way you suck, fuck! Oh, fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" she cried out.

Then his seed came to a boil again and he knew he was going to cum. He laid her back on the floor, briefly leaving her. She held her legs wide, knees up the way she had been advised for impregnation.

He mounted her again, this time for a fuck to finish. She felt wonderful when she felt the full weight of her man on him, hard and muscular as he was. Sudhir grabbed her petticoat and wiped himself dry and dried her cuntlips best as he could. This dryness was the cause for her to cry out the way she did when he plunged into her.

"Ayyo! Amma!" she screamed at her loudest as pleasure seared through to her soul. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" she went.

"Take! My baby!" he bellowed.

"Give uncle. Fuck me, fill me!" she begged thrusting back as much as she could.

They pounded into each other and then when he was about to burst, he raised himself up on his arms and thrust his hips as far forward and deep as they would go. He held himself in. She felt the cockhead rear up in her womb. She felt full like she never had in the last two years. There was no space in there for anything but Sudhir's monster – not even for air.

Despite all the fucking and precum he had leaked, the release was grand and powerful.

"Oh my god! Oh.... My. god!" she shuddered, her fingers clawing at his tensing buttocks, willing him to release every drop he had left for her. The cock surged in release, flooding her insides. She was clogged in that very first spurt.

"Yah!" he shouted in triumph. "Take. That, that, that!" he bellowed, each time his cock spewed into her. The thrusting had to slow as the thick cum clogged her insides and squishy noises emerged from thrusting. She was full. He was emptying. Still.

She clung to him, practically lifting herself off the ground and hanging by him, suspended in a fashion. Her nails dug in fully, unmindful of marks and scratches she was making on him.

Wrung by her, he spent fully into her. When he slipped out, he stayed kneeling. He held her knees together, and pressed her thighs as closely as possible. He smiled at her. All the goodness was staying inside her and deep in her womb, making her pregnancy all but certain. He kept her like that for a bit.

She gathered her clothes and could not get rid of the 'well fucked' look. Stains were everywhere and her skin was hot flushed red. What was more, the large expanse of her back more marks of his fingernails as he had raked her, taking her from behind. Her hair was open and in places stuck to her face and back, held there by sweat.

Her legs were streaked with cum and fluids she did not know how to describe.

But when Sudhir wore his mundu, he looked as impeccable as when he entered. The music was pounding and the crowd was considerably thinner. Sudhir held his ravaged and tattered niece's wrist and slid out along the wall toward the exit, avoiding everyone to her relief.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12