A Girl in Need Ch. 08

Story Info
Pat and Jake finally do the deed, Laura finds Colin (maybe).
11.2k words
4.83
22.1k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 01/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few customary words of warning, without reading earlier parts of this story, this particular section won't make a lot of sense. The characters and story are fictitious though many of the place names are not. The story is the sole property of the writer and may not be used without permission from the Author. Again I have to admit the invaluable help I have received from my voluntary editor Yellow Peril. His help is very gratefully acknowledged and valued, he made the one part really hum. Jake and Pat have been a joy to the writer but this is the final chapter (Of this story anyway) Thanks for the comments, I hope that I have written a story that some people can maybe relate to and like

Jake

When Pat brazenly handed me her bra and panties, I had difficulty believing that she was the same woman I had come to love. Trouble was, I was behaving just as shamelessly with her. Her nipples were brushing against her sweater, so I just leant over and brushed against them with my hand, then scooped my hand up under her breasts and enjoyed the heft of their warm weight. I then dropped my hand down on her thigh, and she opened her legs, allowing me access all the way to her sex. The crotch of her pants was wet as my fingers stroked the lips of her vagina, and they seemed to be getting bigger as I stroked them.

"Pat, I really love this, but if we don't stop teasing each other, I'm just going to have to pull over and make violent love to you right on the side of the road. We are getting close to the Falls anyway, and I have to find the hotel."

She just laughed, "I told you so."

Within thirty minutes we pulled up outside the main doors of the Falls View Hilton. Pat slipped her jacket on to cover up a little while we booked in. I grabbed her in the elevator, but there wasn't time to do a whole lot before we got to the floor and walked to our room. I opened the door, motioned her in, and she gasped with surprise. We had a two room suite on the 30th floor of the Tower. The outside wall of the suite was basically all glass. There was a passageway between the two rooms and in the center a bathroom, equipped with

a two person Jacuzzi tub as well as a two person shower? Each room had a large plasma TV, and one of the bedrooms had a fireplace. Both beds were king size.

I put the bags down, called Pat over to the window and stood behind her. The view was fantastic! We could see upriver to both sets of falls, looking over the tops of all the buildings, including the Casino across the street. I slid my hands up her body under the sweater as she pushed her chest forward into my hands, then I slid her sweater up as if to take it off her.

"Hey, I'm in front of a window here," she complained.

"Pat, we are thirty floors up, so just who do you think is going to see us?"

I continued lifting her sweater until I had completely lifted it off. She turned to face me and I dropped my mouth to her nipples, sucking on one while rubbing the other.

She gently lifted my head, "Let me get a shower, first. That trip over the last forty miles got a little hot. You know, the shower is certainly big enough for the two of us."

I got the hint and started to strip out of my traveling clothes.

"How did you know about this place, Jake?"

"Your future mother in law was here three months ago on a bus trip. It was her idea. She also booked the show for us, so we are going to see that fine romantic Irish singer, Daniel O Donnell."

"When and where?"

"Eight tonight, right across the street at the Casino, so we had better get an early dinner."

"Your Mom has good taste."

"I wouldn't dare argue with that if I want to live to see the light of another day, even if I would rather stay here and make love to you all night!"

Pat laughed at me, "Promises, Promises!"

Within minutes both of us were in the shower soaping each other all over and in some places where soap wouldn't normally be used. Then I suddenly stopped and got out for a minute. I had almost forgotten! I dug around in my bag for a minute before I came up with what I was looking for. I looped it around my neck and buckled it on, and then I went jingling back into the shower. Pat looked at me, saw the large strap around my neck with the bells on and burst out giggling. She lifted her arms and removed the strap, laughing all the while, and then she put it outside the shower so we didn't get hurt. Well I said 'With Bells On."

We did a lot more washing and kissing until I knelt in front of Pat and kissed her from her belly right down to her thighs. When I got to her thighs, her legs opened, letting me see her well trimmed bush and the swell of her labia. I kissed them, too, and let my tongue roam freely through the valley between them and the little hard swelling at their upper opening. She started pulling my head into her groin, groaning slightly as she did.

"Jake, take me, I've needed you so long!"

I quickly sat down on the tiled bench in the shower, turned her away from me and set her astride my lap. My erection thrust up between her cheeks and touched her warm, wet vagina. I slipped my hands around her, first gently stroking her thighs, then letting my fingers move up to brush her little bud and labia as she wriggled around on my lap.

After a few minutes of ever more frantic wriggling, she pushed her rear end up before, taking my penis in her hand, she lined it up with her vagina and, with a sigh, slid down on me until I was totally inside her. The warm pressure was almost more than I could take.

She sighed again, "Finally! I have wanted this since that day at the office when we were introduced; I wanted to rip your clothes off and make love to you right then and there." Then she laughed so hard I could feel her vaginal muscles spasming around me, "Just imagine Helen's face if I had done that!"

That was it, I started laughing as well, and any remaining tension between us fled.

She started moving up and down on me as I sat, then I started pushing back. My erection slithered into and out of her as she moved, gasping for air, and pushing down even harder, shoving my penis deeply into her.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" she cried; she pushed down against me as I pushed into her as deeply as I could from that angle. I couldn't stop, and let out a roar as I felt my orgasm kick in, and the sperm raced up my penis and flooded into her as we both came together. We stopped and rested as she lay back against me in the warmth of the shower, and my shrinking manhood slipped out of her. I slowly roused myself and lifted her to her feet, shut off the water, and picked up a towel to dry us off.

"We'd better not get the bed wet, or at least not totally, anyway. Come to think of it, we could always sleep in the other one, though, if we had to," I chuckled quietly.

Within a few minutes both of us were dry, and Pat stretched out on the bed looking out over the Falls. I must admit I wasn't really looking at the view out the window. Why would I? I can look at the Falls anytime; right then I had a vision of heaven at my side. Pat lay there on her side with her back toward me as I looked down from where I was sitting on the side of the bed, gently caressing her full, beautiful breasts. They didn't show any signs of sagging, and her dark pink areolas were around the size of a dollar. Her brown nipples were full and hard beneath my fingers, showing her need, and, as I bent over to put my lips around one, her arms went around my neck, pulling me down to her.

"Jake, take it a little slow and gentle for a while, please."

I rolled her over on to her back, slipped my hand up between her legs, and her thighs opened, allowing me access. I slid two fingers inside her, crooking them up just inside her opening, searching for that little rougher area in the smooth skin. I found it and began gently rubbing it.

"Yes, yes, that is it, right there, gently, keep doing that!

I bent lower, and, as my tongue touched her clitoris hood, she arched her back and pushed up to my face.

"Yes, Yes! Come into me, take me! I need you so much!"

She pulled me over so I was between her widespread legs and my swelling manhood was pointing at her loving center. I kissed my way up her body back to her breasts, taking care to treat each nipple the same, with little nips, and tongue touches. I felt her hand slide down between us, and she took hold of my penis, sliding it up and down between her labia, greasing it with her cum. Then she pulled me into her, but I only slid into her for a couple of inches.

"Deeper!; I love the way you fill me!"

She was so moist that I needed nothing more to help me as I easily slid all the way in. Then I started moving in and out, and when I moved in I felt her thrusting up at me as If to take me as deeply as possible until I touched the mouth of her womb. Gradually, we increased our speed as that age old rhythm took over. Pat began gasping as she thrust up at me.

"I'm almost there, take me, take me!"

Then her arms tightened around me as I came deep inside her and she shuddered quietly. She slowly opened her eyes and whispered, "Jake, you took me to a place I have never been before. I love you with all of me."

We lay for a while, our breathing and heartbeats gradually slowing, just looking out at the majesty of the Falls that looked so small from our vantage point. I caressed her, almost without thinking, feeling her nipples becoming hard against my fingers.

She looked at me and said, with a low, sultry voice that was so silky it was almost a caress, "If you think you can do that again right away, then I'm willing, but I don't think we will get dinner before the show if you do." She laughed quietly, "What will it be? Make love and do without food, or go to dinner and the show? Your choice, Jake."

I reluctantly stopped fondling her nipples, "I guess we had better have dinner. We'll have plenty of time for fun and games later."

"Ok, Jake. In that case, I'm heading for another shower, this time alone; you can just wait your turn. Otherwise I'm going to be leaking semen all night. I'll only be about ten minutes, so you can call the restaurant and make a reservation. I'll be ready by six."

"Ok, the voice of the goddess has been heard, 6 pm it shall be."

I called the restaurant, and fortunately, as we wanted to eat early, we got a table without any problem. I caught up with the news while I was waiting for Pat, and sure enough, after only about 12 minutes she wandered through in the white terry cloth robe they provide. I headed for the shower as well, also alone, though I tried, I really tried to get her to join me, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. When I was done, I put on the other robe and walked out into the bedroom to find my bride to be dressed in what they all call that 'simple little black dress' that, in fact, is totally designed to knock some poor guy dead. Her breasts proudly stood out from her body, and the hemline was just a little above the knee. It was complemented by a gold bracelet and a gold chain around her throat. Try as I might, I could not see any panty lines.

"Wow, who are you? And what did you do to my girlfriend?"

Pat just giggled and, as she hadn't put any makeup on yet, walked over and gave me a sizzling kiss, her tongue almost hitting my tonsils. She looked down the robe and saw the rather obvious result on my lower body.

"Did I do that? Down boy, time for dinner and a show. I'm hungry for real food, so you will just have wait until later to try to knock me up again."

I dressed quickly, and we went up to the restaurant on the 35th floor where we both enjoyed a prime rib dinner and a bottle of Niagara red wine. It was a good job that we could walk to the show at the Casino. I wouldn't have wanted to drive. We decided to go back to our room for a moment, when I saw the maid and got an idea I just had to follow up on. I told Pat to go ahead to the room, I would be right there. Then I had a quiet word with the maid and gave her a good tip before I followed Pat.

We put our jackets on and headed over to the Casino. We didn't even have to go outside, as we could walk over the connecting bridge between the buildings that emerged at the Casino doors. We walked through to the Avalon Ballroom. Somehow, Mom had arranged through the concierge at the hotel for main floor seats not far from the stage, although no seats in the place were that far from the stage. We were both enthralled by the show. Mary Duff was also appearing with Daniel, so we had a great mix of Irish and Country music.

Just before the end of the show we were absolutely floored and embarrassed near to death.

Daniel walked up to the front of the stage and announced, "I hear through the grapevine that tonight we have with us Mr. Jake Rogers and Ms. Pat Williams, who have come all the way from Clearville. They have been engaged for three days now, and apparently are not going to wait very long to get married." He then asked us to stand, which we both did, and we were picked out by a spotlight, both of us blushing furiously. Mom, I really owe you for this one - I'll never let you forget it!

"This song is for you two lovebirds."

Then he and Mary sang 'Tell Me You Love Me' to us. When they finished to thunderous applause, he said, "Don't forget to meet us out front after the show. We would love to meet you."

At the close of the show, they did come out front, as they do for most of their shows. He told us that the message Mom had left really struck a chord in him, and he couldn't believe that we had only been together a little more than a week. We thanked him, and Pat confided, "I have a new favorite song now. I will never hear that song again without thinking of tonight; that just made the whole trip for me. Thank you so much for making this evening so special for us!"

As we walked back, we had to pass the door of the Casino.

"Well, Pat, do you want to see if we can hit a lucky streak?"

She looked at me with the sexiest look I think I had ever seen. Her eyes just seemed to be smoldering in her face, and all I could see were her eyes and smiling lips.

"Wouldn't you rather come back to the room with me and really get lucky?"

"When you put it like that, I don't guess I have much of a choice, do I?"

"Not if you want to get lucky, you don't."

When we got back to the room, Pat headed straight for the bathroom. The next I heard was, "Oh, Lord, this is fantastic! When did you arrange for this?

The maid had come through with a bang! The Jacuzzi was full and bubbling away, the surface of the water was covered in rose petals, lit candles were glowing in the four corners, and there was even a bottle of champagne on ice. She had even changed the sheets after our earlier lovemaking. Well, she had really earned her tip tonight. I made sure that the drapes in the room were open, and began to undress.

I went into the bathroom just as Pat was slipping off her dress, so, being the consummate gentleman I occasionally am, I helped her undress by unfastening her bra at the front and exposing her breasts to my gaze. She was perfection in the soft candlelight. She slipped her stockings off and stood there in front of me, totally at my mercy. I gently handed her into the Jacuzzi, then popped the champagne and poured two glasses. I slid into the water behind her so she was between my legs, and handed her a glass of champagne. I had already turned out the main lights, and we were basking in the glow of flickering candlelight. Then I pushed the button to raise the blinds in the bathroom wall. She gasped as the full panorama of the Falls and all the lights was exposed as the blind went up. I pulled her into my chest and for a long time we just lay there looking out at our surroundings, the water in the tub rushing against us from the jets.

------------------

Pat

I hadn't realized that the wall of the bathroom was, in fact, glass with a blind that would rise when Jake pushed the button so I could see through the windows and watch the water falling over the falls. The lighting was spectacular, and I had never seen the Falls quite like this. Living in London as I had, I had seen the Falls many times, but this had to be the ultimate. As we lay there in the water, Jake's hands wandered over my body. Around my breasts, along my thighs, brushing against my vaginal lips. I just gave myself up to the waves of excitement that Jake evoked as he stroked me with his fingers. As the water began to cool, he started to pull me up his body a little to settle me on his thighs. I held his hand against me.

"Jake, I know that we have our whole lives ahead of us to make wild passionate love and knock each other's socks off many times, but everything you are doing tonight is especially romantic for me. I don't know that I have ever had so romantic an experience. Thank you for making me feel so loved and special. Please make love to me, darling. This may sound a little funny, but I want a nice, quiet, burning love, just as if we had three little kids in the other bed listening for Mommy and Daddy getting up to something."

I stood up in the water, Jake turned me to him and planted a kiss on my mound, then slid his tongue between my lower lips. For a couple of minutes I couldn't move as his tongue went around my clitoris, then I pushed him gently away.

"I have a surprise for you. While I am getting ready, dry yourself off and let the water out. I'll see you in the bedroom."

I picked up the Victoria's Secret bag and headed for the ensuite bathroom. I dried myself first, and then I took out the little black number I had bought. Slipping on the thong, I looked in the mirror to see it just barely covered me. Then I slipped into the baby doll nightdress, not that I would be wearing it for long. The top fitted over my breasts perfectly and provided just a little uplift, not that I need a lot. The bottom was just level with my groin so the thong was peeking out a little. My imagination needed no priming, and I thought that the thong was going to be soaking wet before Jake ever got close to me. My nipples were standing out like bullets. After a last little adjustment, I walked out into the suite. Jake was in a robe, looking out the window at the night scene. I stood in the passage between the rooms, leant against the wall with one hand, and said with as sultry a voice as possible, "Hi there, sailor, care to show a girl a good time?"

Jake turned to me and froze in place, just staring at my body with his mouth half open and a stunned look on his face for the longest time, and then he shook himself and closed the drapes over the window. One bedside light was lit, as was the fireplace with the flame effect making shadows on the walls. Jake gave me that patented smile and said, "This is going to be our own little world for tonight, and nobody will disturb us."

I walked over to him as he sat on the edge of the bed, put my arms around his neck and pulled him in to my breasts. His mouth sought one of my nipples through the cloth and began sucking on me. I began feeling tingling shocks travelling down my body from my nipple straight to the center of my core. He lifted up the nightie and slid it over my head, fastening his lips on the other nipple and creating even more delicious tingles. Then his hands slid down, sliding my thong down my legs till it lay in a pile at my feet. I slid my arms inside his robe, pushing it back off his shoulders and arms. He lay back on the bed and pulled me on top of him.

He kept on kissing my breasts, then moved to my neck and then my lips, where his tongue entered my mouth. I opened my legs, allowing his hard member to rub against the lips of my soaking wet vagina, and I began lifting my body up and down, sliding my wetness along his stiff member. Then he groaned, "Pat, I can't resist you. You are so sexy and feel so incredibly good, I can't wait any longer." His hands went to my butt and pulled me up a little as he directed his penis into me. I raised myself up on to my knees and drove his penis deep inside me. Oh, God! It felt wonderful! We kept moving slowly, sliding together, then apart, magnifying our movements and contacts and suddenly I felt a burst of heat erupting from my lower body as I moaned out my orgasm. It was almost unbearably intense in some ways, as I knew I was giving this man of mine complete access and control of my innermost being. I closed my legs a little and rolled to my side until Jake was on top of me, and then I opened my legs wide open and pulled them up, allowing him deeper access. I could feel his penis contacting my womb and filling me completely, then I felt an overwhelming feeling of joy as he came in me, feeling as if this was what I was made for.