A Girl Named Hope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,545 Followers

"Oh god, Rob! Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder, baby!" She wanted it harder, so I gave it to her. I banged her so hard that the neighbors probably heard the smack of flesh on flesh. She cried out to god several more times, babbled something unintelligible; and then she began to scream out as her climax took her. Her nails dug into my biceps until it hurt. It would probably leave marks, but right then I didn't care. I kept pumping hard, all through her orgasm. She had gone from screaming to silence, but she was still cumming. I had never made a woman cum so hard. I could feel the inside walls of her pussy trying to squeeze my invading dick like a vise. She was so wet that anything short of her pussy magically closing up wouldn't have stopped my onslaught.

Finally she relaxed all of a sudden, like she was totally spent. She was covered in sweat, and was panting like she had just finished an Olympic sprint. Her eyes were closed, and it looked like she needed a break. I slid out of her slowly, lay down on the bed next to her, and pulled her into an embrace. There was an enormous wet spot on the bed. We spooned there quietly for five or ten minutes, while she basked in the afterglow of her climax, and slowly regained her wits. It was very peaceful. We were almost total strangers, but I had not felt as comfortable around someone since right after Sarah and I had married. I looked at my arm, and saw that there were indeed bloody scratches on my bicep where her long fingernails had dug in. Her breathing had calmed, and she seemed to be enjoying just laying naked next to me. Finally she broke the silence.

"Holy-fucking-shit, Rob! That was amazing." I couldn't see her face because my face was buried in her peach scented hair. I laughed. "You are laughing, but I'm not joking; that was incredible. I see why my sister told me that I should try dating an older man." I could practically hear that radiant smile in her voice.

"So you have a sister?" I inhaled her hair's scent again. She wore a perfume also, but I couldn't identify it. It was very light, but very pleasant.

"I actually have a twin sister. We are identical." I laughed uproariously. "What?" she asked.

"I figured that when god made you he would have rested on his laurels." We sat in a very comfortable silence for a couple of minutes. "So you mean that there is another ridiculously hot woman, that looks as perfect as you do, walking around the streets of Minneapolis?"

"Well, thank you; but no. She lives in Michigan, which is where I am originally from. I moved here to go to school, and to escape my family." I squeezed her tighter.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to bring up a touchy subject." The last thing that I wanted to do was to kill the awesome vibe.

"No, my sister and I get along great. You would really like her. She is really different than me." My free left hand started roaming over her body. I ran it over her stomach. I could feel her six pack abs under the minutest layer of baby fat. Due to our height difference, my cock didn't even touch her ass in this position; it was against the back of a very sexy thigh. I could feel the wetness that was a result of her juices, and my precum on the back of her leg. I inched my hand along her flawless skin, and cupped her perfect breast. It was barely more than a handful, and her erect nipple poked out between my fingers. I tweaked her nipple for a minute, and rolled it in between the second joints on my fingers, and she cooed her enjoyment. She turned slowly in my arms, until we were face to face.

"Thank you, Rob." I looked into her sapphire colored eyes. She was being serious.

"You are welcome, but I'm not sure exactly what you are thanking me for." She smiled at me again. I felt my breath catch a little every time that she smiled. That could be a bad thing: or, then again, maybe not.

"Thank you for making me cum like that. I haven't had an orgasm like that since," her eyes went blank, and I could tell that she was searching her memories. "Well damn, I guess that I've never had one like that. I guess to be truthful, I'd never had one like I had yesterday, either; but this one tops yesterday's by a few orders of magnitude." It was my turn to smile. I saw her eyes change when I smiled. My smile was having the same effect on her, as her's was having on me. This could be a horrible travesty, or it could be the best thing to ever happen to me. I guess that I would have to see how it all played out. I felt her tiny hand wrap around my steel-hard cock again. She stroked it slowly.

"You made me feel so good; it's only fair that I take care of you." There was that damnable smile again. She sat up in bed, and opened her blinds a tiny bit. It still kept our privacy, but it let quite a bit more light into the room. "I want you to be able to see this. Men are visual creatures when it comes to sex. Roll onto your back." I rolled over, making myself comfortable. She crawled to the edge of the bed, and disappeared from the room for a minute. I heard the toilet flush, the sink turn on and off, and the refrigerator open and close. She came back in drinking a bottle of water. She drank about half, handed it to me, and I sat up and polished the rest of it off. She stood at the end of the bed.

"Hydration is important," she said. I had lain back down, and was watching her sexy body with great interest. "Did I tell you that I practice yoga?" I shook my head in the negative, but I was very curious where she was headed with this. She stood on one foot, and brought her leg up, and grasped it with her hand, like a ballerina. I was very impressed. She was very limber: and then she blew my mind. She took that leg, and brought it up to her forehead. That was truly impressive, especially when the girl was butt-naked. She repeated it with the other leg. "Just so you know; I am very flexible, and also very strong. I sensed that you were afraid to hurt me earlier. It was good that we started out slowly, because I needed to stretch out, but don't ever think that you will hurt me. Unless you punch, or kick me; I will be fine."

She crawled slowly and sexily up the bed, until my cock bumped into her perky little nose. She stopped for a second, and slid my erect cock into her mouth, until it bumped the back of her throat. She smacked her lips, as if to say 'we taste good together.' She squeezed my slippery cock at the base, and milked it all the way to the tip; releasing a large drop of pre-cum, that she licked up greedily. She continued to climb over me, until she was directly over my erect cock. She was right about the visual thing. She knelt above my shaft, took it in one hand, and began to lean back into it. I felt her warmth and wetness, and I felt her pussy muscles squeezing me once again as my rock hard shaft slid into her.

Just seeing this tiny slip of a girl impale herself all the way on my pole was impressive. It looked like it went so far up that I half wondered if it was stabbing into her liver. She reached up, and pulled her hair out of the pony tail. She shook her head, and her straight blonde hair fell around her shoulders, and down her back. The sunlight made her hair shine like it was woven from gold itself. She began to ride my cock with greater urgency. A sheen of sweat began to form on her flawless skin. She steadied herself by placing the palms of her hands on my chest. I could feel her pussy muscles ripple with small orgasms; apparently, it isn't just men who are visual about sex. She rode me harder, and I heard the slap of that fabulous ass of hers against my thighs. Finally she came; and I felt a gush of fluid run onto my stomach, and over my balls. She froze on top of me like someone had flipped an off switch on the back of her head. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, and began to plow into her with just as much force as she had used while riding my cock.

Her mouth was open, and her eyes seemed to be a million miles away. She could have been looking into Nirvana for all that I knew. I held her hips, and continued to force my cock into her impossibly tight fuck hole. More fluid gushed from her cunt, and this time it seemed to have some force behind it. It felt like getting shot with a super-soaker. These satin sheets were fucked; literally. I began to worry. She had blanked out for a long time, and I never once saw her inhale a breath. I stopped pounding into her, and instead sat halfway up, and wrapped my arms around her. She was so tiny that her head didn't even reach my shoulder; it just rested on my chest. Finally I heard her suck in a ragged breath, and then another. She was panting, and I held her gently in my arms. I ran my right hand through her gorgeous straight hair, and I rubbed her back softly with my other hand. After a second I realized that she wasn't panting, she was sobbing. I felt her hot, wet tears dripping onto my chest, and running down to where our bodies met.

"Are you OK, Hope?" My voice was full of trepidation. I heard her sniff, and try to answer, and then she sobbed again. "It's going to be OK, babe. Just tell me what I can do to help." This made her sob harder.

"I'm sorry for crying, Rob. I think that I just got a little overwhelmed." She pulled back from my embrace, and looked me in the eyes. Tears still clung to the lashes below her azure orbs. She smiled at me. It was an odd combination. The last girl that had smiled at me while she cried had just broken up with me. "Sometimes when I orgasm during sex, I cry. I know that it's fucked up, and sometimes kills the vibe." I wiped the tears from her cheek, and kissed her lips softly.

"Everyone is different when it comes to sex, Hope. There are a lot of different things going on in our bodies, and in our heads. I don't think it's fucked up, and it doesn't kill my vibe at all." I lay back on the bed, with her still encircled in the security of my embrace. She lay with her ear against my chest, listening to my heart beat. It seemed to calm her. My cock was still as hard as steel post inside of her, but I wanted her to be OK with things. I had plenty of time tonight. There was no need to rush things. After a few minutes she cocked her head to look at me again.

"That was incredible, Rob. No, it was more than that. I don't have words for how fucking awesome that felt." A smile played around her lips. God this woman was sexy. There are women who try to be sexy; who even manipulate your impression of them to make themselves seem sexier, and sometimes it works. Hope was just naturally sexy. She had on no makeup at all, she had just got out of the shower, and her hair was still damp; yet she was sexier than all of those Hollywood temptresses put together.

"I was a little worried. It was like the lights were on, but nobody was home for a second. I thought that maybe you had passed out, or something." As soon as this came out of my mouth, she giggled. It reminded me how young she really was. Nineteen. God how I would love to be her age again.

"It was kind of like that. It was like that orgasm was so strong that it overloaded my brain." It was my turn to laugh.

"You didn't breathe for almost two minutes. Your lips had started turning blue. That could be dangerous." She giggled again. Her giggle had an innocent quality to it, and it didn't grate on my nerves like some others did. She tightened her pussy muscles, so they squeezed my cock.

"That is what is dangerous." She squeezed me with her cunt muscles again. "This should be registered as a lethal weapon, kind of like those karate guys have to do with their hands."

"I think that is just in the movies." She smiled again as I said this. She had a beautiful smile. A smile like that could make a man do a lot of foolish things.

"How much time do we have, Rob?" I looked at my watch.

"How much time do you want?" It was already pushing nine o'clock. "I could arrange to stay the night, if you want me to." Her eyes lit up at the offer.

"That would be killer." She squeezed my cock with her pussy again for emphasis. I kissed her softly, and rolled over, and slid out of her tight, warm sheath.

"I feel so empty now." She opened her legs, and slid a finger inside her fuck hole. I crossed the room, and pulled my cell phone from my pants pocket.

"Please be really, really quiet." She made the motion like she was zipping her lips. I stood there, my stiff prick hanging cold in the air; throbbing with every heartbeat, after being enclosed by her warm, moist box. I dialed my wife's cell.

"Hi, Sarah." I looked as Hope slid off of the bed, and started crawling silently across the room towards me. "Tony and I have been drinking pretty hard, and we still have about half a case to finish up..." Hope knelt before me, and slid my cock slowly into her mouth. "... And we are marathoning all of the "Die Hard" movies. Would you mind if I just crashed on his couch?" Hope had slid my pole as far as she could in her mouth without using her throat, and was slowly and silently giving me some stupendous head. Hope looked up at me with a mockery of innocence, while she ran her tongue over the top of my dick head.

"Yeah, sure." My wife said vaguely. "Take some Tylenol before you go to bed, or you will have a bitch of a hangover."

"OK, babe. See you tomorrow." I clicked off. I could not bring myself to tell my wife that I loved her while a teenage college coed had my dick buried in her face. I threw my cell phone onto my pants. If she had meant to drive me into a sexual frenzy by sucking me off while I was on the phone with my wife; it had worked. I grabbed the back of her head, and started fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. She was into it, and only gagged once. I wasn't trying to shove it down her throat; I just wanted to use this sexy slut like she obviously wanted to be used.

I pulled my slippery, saliva coated cock from her mouth, knelt on the floor behind her, and pushed her to all fours.

"God I love a man who knows how to take charge." I grabbed her neck, and shoved her face down, so that her beautiful ass was presented to me in all of its glory. I paused a minute to look at it. It was so big, so firm, and so delicious to the touch. She jiggled it up and down like black strippers do. She 'made it clap.' I grabbed her hips, and thrust into her hard from behind. I had already short circuited her brain; now it was time for me to get mine. I started banging her hard. I suppose that I could have started slow, but her moans of appreciation told me that I had made the right move.

I began to smash into her perfect ass with every stroke of my cock. I pulled almost all the way out, and then slammed it right back in, with piston-like precision. Her moans now had babbling nonsense mixed in. We started fucking pretty close to the bed, but within a couple of minutes we were halfway across the room.

"Stop running from the dick, Hope!" She laughed.

"You are giving me fucking rug burn!" She giggled. I grabbed her, and pulled her hips hard toward me. Finally I hit the back of her pussy. She made the weirdest noise. It sounded like "eep!" I made it my mission to make her make that noise until I came. She stopped moaning, and continued to "eep" as I bottomed out inside her again, and again. I felt her pussy tighten up for an orgasm; and I lost it. Before I even knew what was happening my cock was bucking like a bronco inside of her, and coating her insides with my seed. After about my third squirt inside of her; she came too. There was no gush of fluid, but it was a hard orgasm, that squeezed my cock savagely. I continued to fuck her through her climax, but as soon as she finished, I collapsed onto my side, taking her with me. She really had no choice; since we were still attached at the groin. I hugged her to me, and she seemed to enjoy spooning in my embrace. The funny thing was that I never lost my erection after cumming, which was totally weird.

"So what time do you have to be in class tomorrow?" I whispered this into her hair. It still smelled like peaches.

"I have a feeling that I'm not going to class tomorrow. I don't even know if I can stand up right now to get back in bed." I chuckled. It was nice of her to flatter my ego. "What time do you work tomorrow?"

"I'm off," I said with a grin. I breathed in the scent of her peach scented hair, as we spooned on her bedroom carpet. I could really get used to this.

***

Brooke,

I called your phone twice, and all I got was your voicemail. There is no way that I am talking about this to a computerized voice on your cell phone. I know that you check your email every morning, so I had to sneak away and send this to you. I have just had the most incredible sex of my life; and before you ask, it was with that married guy, Rob. He even spent the night. He is asleep in my bed right now.

I know that you are probably calling me a trampy, skanky, home wrecking slut; but after what I just experienced, it is worth suffering through any insult that you could give me. You know what a troubled sex life that I've had. I have never found a guy that I could really be totally comfortable with. I have never felt like I could totally relax, and just let things happen. This time was a first for me. This guy is so special. I am trying to find the words to describe him, but I'm not finding enough words to do him justice. He is a cute guy, and he is in decent shape, and he is well hung; but as we both know, none of that really matters in the end. He has an easy way about him. He is very calm, and confident, but above all when he holds me in his arms, I feel totally safe. I know that you, more than anyone, can appreciate where I am coming from with this.

Honestly, the last two guys that I attempted to have sex with never got past third base. I started having flashbacks to the past as soon as they started touching me in a sexual way. I would look at their face, and see only his face looking back at me. I fucking freaked, and ran out of one guy's house without a stitch of clothing on. I ended up dressing in my car. So I have issues. Tell me something that I didn't know.

Rob is so gentle, and so kind. I never felt that terrible feeling, even for an instant. And the sex, OMG! Brooke, let me tell you, your advice about dating an older guy was spot on. The sex was mind blowing; literally. Once, I came so hard that I forgot to breathe for two whole minutes. Have you ever watched a porno where the girl got banged by a guy and faked cumming over, and over? It was like that, but I came for real. I think I came at least six times before he came once. Three of them were bed soakers. I came so hard that I actually ejaculated. I ended up drinking three bottles of water during sex because I started to feel dehydrated. He went three long rounds with me, cumming every time. I lost track of the count of orgasms that I had after round one.

The sex is good, but it isn't just the sex; it is him. I can't put my finger on it. He makes me feel special. Every time he smiles at me I feel like I melt into a gooey pile. I had butterflies when I thought of him coming over, and that has never, ever happened before. I think I am falling hard for this guy, Brooke. I can see you shaking your head at me now. I am shaking my own head at myself. I can hear you calling me a silly little girl who can't think with anything but her twat. I can hear you telling me that he probably makes his wife feel the exact same way that he makes me feel; but I get the impression that is not the case. I know that a lot of it has to do with him making me feel safe, but I just feel what I feel. Still, I never seem to make it easy on myself.

I feel shitty about him being married. That is absolutely true. I took the high road, and gave him a chance to think things over. Sure, that was after I blew him, and he licked me until I screamed; but it was still his choice to come back for sex. He has dropped a few hints that his marriage is not exactly working out, and that his wife really pays no attention to him. He called her with me standing in the room; well actually I was on my knees blowing him at the time, but I heard the whole conversation. She didn't give a shit about him coming home. I know this is a stupid move, but I think I will have to let this play out however it plays out. What is the worst thing that could happen? He could tell me to fuck off, and never want to see me again. I would still have my computer fixed, and I have probably had the best single night of sex in the history of ever. I know that the odds are in favor of me getting my hopes up, and then getting hurt. Compared to what that bastard did to me, getting my hopes crushed would be like taking a trip to Disneyland. I am trying to do what my therapist recommends, and try to forgive; but I just can't find it in my heart. Maybe I will get a chance to start fresh with a guy like Rob at my side.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,545 Followers