A Girl Named Sam

Story Info
An older man falls for a young convenience store clerk.
4.1k words
4.37
186.2k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I first saw her at the new convenience store on the corner of the new bypass and Walnut Road. I had stopped in to get a six pack and as I walked through the door, she greeted me almost as if she knew me. I couldn’t help but smile. She had that kind of effect on me.

She was almost as tall as I am and I stand six feet even. She was young but it was hard to tell just how young she was. She was slender and was wearing the nondescript uniform of convenience store clerks everywhere. She had on a white shirt, blue pants, and an oversized vest that hid her features. She wasn’t really pretty, cute maybe. Her hair was a shade of dirty blond. There was really nothing outstanding about her. But when she smiled and spoke, my dick stirred.

After we exchanged greetings, I proceeded to get my beer. I returned to the counter to check out and we just naturally started talking. "You are wearing my shirt," she said as she accepted my money and was getting my change.

I looked down to see that I was wearing a shirt given to me by a friend who hung out at Sam's Bistro in Titusville where I used to live. "You know Sam for Samantha."

I said, "Well that's great. Sam for Samantha from Titusville. I'll have to wear the shirt more often now that I know it's your shirt." Another customer came up to the counter and as I turned to leave, Sam said, "Hey! You'll come back in, right?" I nodded and she said, "O.K. I'll see you then."

When I left the store, my heart was beating a little faster. As I drove back to my apartment, I had to laugh at myself for being so foolish. Here I was pushing 55 and all a flutter over a girl that was at least 20 or so years my junior. But it did feel good and every time I needed anything from the store over the next couple of weeks, I drove past two other stores to see Samantha or as she insisted, Sam.

When I went into the store, Sam would always speak to me with a big smile that affected the fit of my shorts. If she was not busy, which was most of the time since it was a new store; she would come from behind the counter and chat with me. She would always touch me on the arm or back as we talked. One time before she went behind the counter to take my money, she slipped her arm around my waist and gave me a little squeeze. I had to lean against the counter to keep her from seeing the tent in my pants.

I had no idea where this was going but I was enjoying the ride. I always left the store with an erection and several times I rushed home to masturbate while imagining all the things I would like to do with Sam. When I thought of her and played with myself, I would come harder and with more volume than I had in years. I am not an obsessive person by nature but I was on the verge of obsessing over Sam. Sometimes when I was watching sports or a movie on TV, I would think of her and my hand would automatically go to my crotch. I was masturbating two or three times a day and it was Sam’s image in my mind every time.

What I could not understand was why she would even give me the time of day. I was two months away from my 55th birthday and she had to be in her early twenties. I didn’t take very good care of myself. Oh, I walked two to three miles everyday but I ate and drank as I wished resulting in a weight of 245 pounds on my six-foot frame. Besides all of that, I am bald. I am not putting myself down but I do own mirrors.

One night, I dozed off watching TV and when I woke up, I realized that it was 11: 30. The second shift was over and I had missed seeing Sam. I made a sandwich and reached for a beer. I only had one left and since I generally stay up all night, I decided to make a beer run. I knew that it was too late for Sam and sure enough as I entered the store, there was another clerk behind the register. She looked to be about 35 years old. She had short red hair and was really built. She smiled and greeted me but all I felt was disappointment at not seeing Sam.

As I walked toward the beer case, there she was. Her face lit up as she saw me and I am sure that I was sporting a silly grin. To my surprise, she said, "I didn't think that I would get to see you tonight since it is so late."

I explained, " I fell asleep watching TV and since it is so late, I almost went to a store closer to my place. I'm glad that I didn't now that I got to see you."

For the first time in our two weeks, I snaked my arm around her and pulled her to me. She did not resist at all. Instead she snuggled against me and for a moment, I thought we were going to kiss. At the last moment, she seemed to realize where we were and pulled back.

Earlier I told you of some of my features. Now I will tell you that I (and most of the women who have shared parts of my life) think that my best feature is my cock. It is a hefty eight and a half inches when aroused and at that moment, it was fully extended. I turned to the beer case and took out a 12-pack of long necks, which I held in front of me to hide my throbbing penis as I turned back to Sam. The cold from the beer and the separation from her were allowing my cock to recede.

Sam looked a little flushed. She pointed in the general direction of the beer and said, ”I sure would like to have one of those right now.”

I did not want to scare her off by being to forward but I took a chance and said, “Let’s go.”

She said, “I can’t go with you uh tonight.” With a funny look on her face, she almost shyly added, “I’m not old enough to drink beer.”

“Oh my God,” I thought, “At least 25 years older than her. Of course, she wouldn’t want to go anywhere with me.” I said out loud, “You are not old enough and I’m too old.” I asked, "Just how old are you?"

"I'll be 20 in ten days," she said. "But my mom and step-dad allow me to drink at home if I do it in moderation."

I told her, "Follow me to my car." She took a bag of peanuts and a candy bar to the register. After she paid, she stood to the side and was talking to the clerk. I paid for the beer and asked for a paper bag. I took the beer to my car, placed a couple of bottles in the bag, and waited for Sam to come out. She came out of the store and over to the open driver’s window of my car about a minute later. I handed her the bag of beer and she reached into the car and rubbed her hand over my chest. She turned and got into the passenger seat of the car next to mine. The driver was a Hispanic man that looked to be about 25 years old

I went home with the knowledge that I was an old fool to think that I ever had a chance with a sweet woman twenty-five years younger than me. I felt empty but went home and jacked off until I blew my load over my chest where she last touched me. It was a miserable night. I went from being depressed to thinking about Sam and masturbating to being depressed again. How could I have been so stupid? She was just a friendly young woman and in my blown out of proportion ego and need, I had tried to make something sexual out of it. Thankfully, I finally fell asleep.

The next evening when I awakened, I moped around thinking of my loss. I missed her. It was like I was on the losing end of a relationship. I ate. I moped. I sat. Then I moped some more. By the time it dawned on me that I might make the most of a bad situation, I ran the chance of not seeing her that night at all. I shaved, showered, splashed on a little cologne, dressed, and was on my way to the store to see Sam. What was I going to do? What was I going to say? I had no clue. Maybe I could just act casual and when I talked with her just kid around as if nothing had happened. For her, nothing had happened.

When I got to the store, the third shift had arrived and I could see Sam in the office very busily working with one of the overnight clerks. I guess they were changing over. I stopped for a moment hoping that she would look up so I could wave. She didn't so I decided to get beer and leave. If she saw me, good. If not, that was OK too. I walked around the store and was standing in front of the beer cooler with a six pack when I heard, " Hey Good Looking! Were you going to come into the store and not even speak to me?"

I told he that I had seen her in the office and she looked busy so I was just taking care of business.

She said, "If you will change that six pack into a twelve pack and can pick me up in fifteen to twenty minutes, I'll help you drink it."

I stupidly asked, "What about your boyfriend?"

She frowned and said, "Boyfriend?" She giggled and continued, "You mean last night. That was my stupid stepbrother who was giving me a ride. I need to call him and tell him I won't need one tonight if that is all right with you."

I said, "I'll see you in twenty minutes."

She said, "Park around on the side of the building."

God! What a rollercoaster ride I was on. Depression. Elation. Could my heart take this? Who the hell cares at this point? I rushed home, put the beer in two six pack coolers, threw in some ice, and headed back. As I was pulling into a parking place, Sam came around the corner to the side of the store. When she slid into the passenger seat, I handed her a cold beer. She waited until we pulled onto the dark street to take a long swig of her beer.

She had changed. In her own clothes, she looked much younger than in her uniform. She was wearing a loose fitting, lilac colored, silky blouse and a darker lavender skirt that came down about halfway to the knee. The outfit showed off her beautiful slender legs and as she raised the armrest and slid over next to me, I got the hint of a glimpse of her panties. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I turned my head and gave her a light kiss on her lips. Outwardly, it was not a kiss of passion, but I do not have words to describe what was going on inside.

My upper head had given up all control of cognitive ability to the smaller head below. It was guiding me to steer my car to my apartment and quickly ravage Sam. But I guess a part of me still feared rejection and was hesitant. As if she were reading my mind, Sam asked, "Would be all right if we drove over to Titusville? It's only about a 45 to 50 minute ride and I would like to get out of town."

I took I-4 to the East-West Expressway to Highway 50, and we were on our way.

During the ride to T'ville, Sam very casually chatted about her day at work. She didn't gripe or moan about pay or the hard work. Instead she talked about the people who came into the store. She told several amusing anecdotes and at the same time kept me stone hard by keeping her left hand on the inside of my right thigh just inches from my rock hard cock.

Following Sam's directions, we pulled into the parking lot of the Hacienda del Sol Condominiums. Anticipating my question, she explained that her father had a condo in this building but he would be in New York for the next two weeks and she had a key.

We each carried a six pack cooler up the elevator and into the 4000 square foot condo which overlooked the Indian River with a view of the Kennedy Space Center's Vehicle Assembly Building, where the Space Shuttles are assembled, and in the distance the Shuttle Launch pads.

While she was giving me the obligatory tour of the condo, I was mapping out my strategy. I decided to fight my urge to grab her and rip her clothes and instead to play it cool. However, I did nothing to hide the bulge in my pants.

After the tour, I sat in a chair at the dining room table and Sam straddled my lap. We leaned forward and our lips met in a kiss. Lightly at first and then more passionately. We were kissing and touching and groping. Our tongues were dueling. As I started sliding my hands up toward her breast, she gasped into my mouth, "You are going to be disappointed."

I replied, "Not if they work."

Her breasts were small. In fact, they were little more that large bumps on her chest. Out of each one sprouted a hard nubbin of a nipple that felt to be almost a half-inch long. We continued kissing as I started flicking her nipples with my thumbs. When I could wait no longer, I unbuttoned her blouse and interrupted our kissing to take her nipples into my mouth. I took turns rubbing them with my lips and tongue. As I kissed them, they seemed to grow longer. Sam was all moans now and our breathing was labored. After several minutes of kissing her breasts, I slipped her off my lap onto the soft, deep-pile carpeting of the floor next to the dining room table.

She was so beautiful lying there with her blouse gaping open and her skirt bunched up around her hips. The look on her face was pure lust. I knelt between her long, smooth legs and started pulling her panties off her tight butt. Her little well trimmed pussy was stunning and sopping wet. I could smell that pungent musk odor that only an excited pussy gives off. As I looked at her lying there, I did not care if I ever climaxed again. My only desire was to make this Sam's best sexual experience ever. I would look for ways to make the next one better.

I start kissing, nibbling, and tonguing my way up her left inner thigh. When I neared her pussy, I backed off and started on her right inner thigh. When I reached her pussy this time, I rested my upper body weight on my elbows and placed her knees over my shoulders. I licked her crack from her asshole to her clit. I did this for several minutes until I felt her body began to tense. I let my weight rest on my chest while one hand toyed with her nipples and the other hand supplied first one finger then two fingers to fuck her pussy in rhythm with my mouth licking and sucking her clit. Sam was out of control. She alternated between clamping her thighs over my ears while trying to pull my head into her pussy with both hands while her body going into spasms and trying to push my head away. Then another climax would hit and another cycle would begin anew. She tasted so sweet, I could have gone on forever. After I pleasured and tortured her for about twenty minutes, I allowed her to push me away. I crawled up over her body and she opened her glazed eyes and looked at me like I was a god. I kissed her fully and deeply allowing her to taste her own sweet pussy juice. She asked, "Is that what I taste like?" I shook my head yes and all she could say was "Ummm." My thoughts exactly. Resting my weight on my knees and elbows, I held her until she recovered. It took a long time. Every so often, she would tremble. It must have felt good because she would giggle. After about 30 minutes, Sam spoke to me. Very softly in my ear, she said, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me any way you want. You know, I had this all planned out and everything went wrong from the start. But I didn't know that the feelings that I've felt tonight were possible. So fuck me but not here…not on the floor. Let's get a shower and go to the bedroom."

We lost our clothes as we stumbled our way to the shower. For a moment, she seemed surprised that I was getting into the shower with her. She just smiled as I adjusted the water. I bathed her as she touched, hugged, and kissed me. I sat her on the ledge of the seat as I washed myself. My dick had lost a little of its rigidity but was still standing away from my body. It was super sensitive. I knew that it would endure only limited physical stimulation before erupting. I quickly rinsed. I toweled the water off our bodies and we headed for the bedroom. The bedroom was large with a king-sized bed in the center of one of the walls. Sam jumped upon the bed and crawled to the middle to lie down. God, she was beautiful. If I had been asked to describe the perfect woman, Sam's image would have never come to mind. But here, tonight, she was the most beautifully perfect woman in the world. I joined her on the bed. I kissed her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips and moved to her hard nipples sitting atop her tiny breasts. They were small but they sure did work and all I knew was that I wanted to make this moment last as long as I could.

I moved between her legs and used my hand to slide my engorged cock along the slippery wet lips of her sweet pussy. I gathered her moisture from her pussy lips onto the head of my cock and start to slowly enter her tight vagina. Sam started to moan immediately and by the time I had inserted about half of my cock, an orgasm swept over her body. It was almost more than I could stand. I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into her. She was tight and deep. The walls of her pussy were milking my cock like an excellent blowjob without teeth. I very slowly fucked her as wave after wave of ecstasy swept over her body. Sam moaned, laughed, cried, screamed, and called on god. I continued with the slowest fuck in my personal history until I felt my balls start to tighten and my body took over. The pace of our fucking increased until my cock was flying in and out of Sam's body like a piston in a well-oiled machine. We were being controlled by our pleasure. I have had all types of climaxes but never one like this. I felt it in my scalp, in the soles of my feet, and in every cell in between. Sounds were coming from my mouth and throat. They were not intelligible but I don't think anyone would have had any trouble discerning their meaning. I pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into Sam. So much that it oozed along the sides of my cock and down the cracks of our asses.

I don’t know how long it lasted but after a while, I fell off of her body. Our arms and legs were so tightly intertwined that we stayed connected. The next time that I was aware of reality, the sun was rising over the Indian River, the room was awash with daylight, and Sam was lazily playing with my cock.

I looked over at Sam and she was lying there looking at me.

I asked her, "Are you trying to start something?"

"Maybe later, " she said, "I'm a little sore this morning. But it feels good."

I wanted to say something but I wanted it to be good. I wanted to tell her how great she was and how I had cum with more intensity than I had in years but I didn't want to scare her away.

Before I could say anything, she continued, " You know, I get it now. All this time I could not understand what all this fuss about sex was all about. I had sex a couple of times when I was seventeen. The first time hurt and the second time lasted about five minutes. It was just in and out. It didn't hurt or feel good. But last night, it was amazing. I feel like a woman for the first time now. Now I get it.

"Studs, now I know why my mother was so sad when you moved to Orlando. She had boyfriends before and after you. In fact, she is married now but I'd bet that she would see you if you'd ask. Of course I wouldn't want you to see her."

My brain was going into overload. I asked, "What did you call me? Only old friends from T'ville know that nickname and who's your mother?"

"You really don't know me, do you? I'm Samantha, Sherry's daughter."

It was like I had been hit in the stomach. Oh my God! Sherry Shaw, I had broken up with her and moved to Orlando ten years ago because she wanted a serious commitment and I didn't. I finally got my breath back and said, "Of course, I remember Sherry and I've missed her but I don't believe in going back especially after this long.

"Samantha you have to believe that I did not recognize you. I'm sorry that I didn't but you look so different now. You are all grown up. Oh God! Here I am in bed with you. Your mother would kill me."

Samantha leaned toward me, held my face in her hands, kissed me tenderly, and said, "I'm glad that you don't want to see her because for right now I want you to be my friend and my lover. I'll keep us a secret from Mom and anyone else you want me to." Then with her best 'little girl' look, she begged, "I know that I got you here under false pretenses but please don't be mad at me."

I didn't say anything. I pulled her body to mine, kissed her, and made warm and passionate love with her.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12