A Girl Named Sue

Story Info
Divorced man is reunited with former co-worker.
20.2k words
4.7
113.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers

Sue and I had worked together and were friends because I was married, happily so, or so I thought. Sue had quit her job earlier, the year before my wife and I separated. She had moved to a small town, north of where I lived and started her own business. I hadn't seen her in nearly two years.

After my separation, I went back to haunting the local bars. One Monday night I ran into her, in one of the neighborhood bars. As luck would have it, she had a date. I did get to borrow her for a couple of dances. As we got to talk some, I told her about my separation. I also got her phone number and promised to call.

They left early and I had a beer or three too many. Her number was in my shirt pocket and I forgot about it until I did my laundry later in the week. There was a pay phone in the laundry mat so I called her.

We made a date to go out the following Friday night. After getting directions to her new place, I hung up and danced a small jig. The people in the Laundromat must have thought I was a crazy man.

*****

To be honest, Sue is not a raving beauty. But then again, neither am I. At five feet five inches and a hundred and twenty pounds, she was all solid woman. Dark short hair and dark brown eyes top a well-developed curvy body. She has a good sense of humor and is sensuous as a cat.

She's a fun person to be around, with a wild and crazy streak, when she wants to let it all hang out. Just the type person I needed to be around in my present mood.

There had never been anything sexual between us before. We just liked each other and considered ourselves friends. I figured we would go out and have a good time. Dance a little, drink a little beer, talk, and raise a little hell.

*****

Friday evening around seven, I arrived to pick her up. She had asked if I still had my old truck, so that's what I drove. It's a 1953 Chevy panel truck. I've completely restored it, along with hopping it up. It looks stock except for the wide tires and chrome rims, but you step on the gas and it will fly.

It has late model reclining bucket seats in the front and carpet over foam in the back. I'd even replaced the old AM Radio with a quad stereo system. There was a built in cooler behind the driver's seat and it was stocked with beer.

As I bounced out of the driver's seat, Sue came out the back door, and headed down the hill toward the driveway. I tripped over my own feet at how she looked. The other night she'd had on a baggy sweater and loose fitting slacks. Tonight she wore a pair of Levi's that had to be painted on, boots, and a man's western shirt knotted at the bottom of her rib cage.

I had seen her in a bathing suit, years before at a company picnic. Then she'd had a little bit of a belly and was chunky across the hips. This was not the case now. Wow, what a change.

After I got my feet untangled, I opened the door and held it for her to get in. She stopped in front of me and looked me up and down. "Well, if you ain't gotten better looking with age. Lost some weight too, I see. Single life must agree with you." She grinned broadly as she gave me a quick hug.

Monday night I had been dressed as sloppily as she had in a sweatshirt and old jeans. But she was right I had lost six jean sizes in the last eleven months. The last time she saw me I wore size forty pants.

"Thank you, very much but I'm not the only one. What happened to you? You look great."

She grinned and did a little, slow spinning turn. "My best girlfriend here has an aerobics studio, with a weight room. She's been a dear and helped me shape up."

Shape up wasn't the word for it. That flat, tight belly, with a cute little navel peeking over a heart shaped belt buckle had taken some work. I know, I'm still working on mine. Levi's can hide a multitude of sins or be a girl's best friend. This pair displayed Sue's ass to perfection.

The knot on that shirt accentuated her belly and breasts. The top three snaps were not snapped, allowing her breasts to play peek-a-boo.

She climbed up into the truck saying, "I'm glad you brought this old thing. I used to watch and listen as you left the lot at work. I've always wanted a ride in it. Boy, it sure looks better now that it's painted all one color."

I laughed as I went around and got in. She was sure right, I had waited until last to do all the body work and paint it. I fired it up and let it roll slowly back down her steep driveway, and out into the highway. Showing out, I stuffed it into first and hammered it. By the time I hit forth gear we were doing ninety.

The whole time, Sue had a death grip on the door handle and edge of her seat. But she was also laughing and cheering me on. There was a crooked section of road coming up so I backed off and coasted. The motor and exhaust quieted.

"That was wild," she said with a wide grin. "I had an idea this thing would be fast but I've never ridden in any truck or car like it."

We rode on down the highway, talking and joking. I told her there was beer in the box. She leaned over and snagged us two, giving me a teasing glimpse of her pointy breasts, riding high in her open shirt. I was having a good old time and truly enjoying her company. We had about fifteen miles of county road and sixty-five mile of interstate to cover.

Sue had suggested a new club that had just opened in the next town to the west. Just before we reached the interstate, she pulled a small can from her purse and some papers. She proceeded to roll a small, tight pin joint. This has always fascinated me, as I can't do it. When it comes to rolling, I may as well have ten thumbs.

She lit it and took a couple of slow hits. When she handed it toward me, I shook my head. She looked at me a moment and asked, "You don't smoke?

"No, I've tried it in the past but it mostly gives me a headache and causes other problems."

"What kind of problems does it.." She paused for a second or two and then finished. "Oh, I see. Makes Willie a little limp, huh?"

I grinned and glanced over at her. "Quite to the contrary Willie as you call him, raises his head and won't go away for two or three days. It can be embarrassing."

"You're joking, right?" She asked, continuing to look at me.

When I shook my head from side to side, she got this big grin and said, "I'll have to remember that and not start anything I ain't got a few days to finish." We both laughed.

*****

At the club, we shot pool, drank beer, talked, listened to the band, and danced. The poolroom was over crowded, the beer was warm, and the band stunk. The dancing was great except it was ninety-five degrees in the place.

Around ten, we had had enough. We had cold beer and a great stereo in the truck, plus it was cooler outside. We made our way to the truck, arm in arm. When I opened the door for her, she came up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek. I put my arms around her and planted one full on her lips.

After a second's hesitation from surprise, she returned the kiss with a startling amount of passion. When we finally broke apart, we both went. "Woo!" and looked at each other a little differently.

"I always wondered if you were a good kisser," she said slowly and then took a deep breath. "Now I know. Boy, do I!"

"You're not bad yourself. You had better be careful though; you seemed to have woke Willie up." I replied with a grin.

She looked down at the slight bulge in the front of my jeans, grinned, ran an amazingly long tongue out, and licked her lips. "I'll take that as a compliment of the highest sort," she said with a laugh.

As she climbed into the truck, she said softly, "You better be careful, I haven't had supper yet."

"Oh, we can stop down by the interstate; I know this good little restaurant," I said seriously as I shut the door.

As I got in the truck, she said, "Food ain't what I had in mind. I kind of have this oral thing, if you get my drift." She licked her lips with that long tongue again.

I stared at her for a second or two. The only thing that came to mind to say was, "Don't threaten me, I might like it." We both laughed.

As I pulled onto the interstate and got the cruise control set, she moved between the seats and got two beers from the cooler. Still knelling on the floor she handed one to me. She set hers in the holder on the dash and crawled into the back.

"Hey, it's nice and comfy back here. Almost like a big vibrating bed." She laughed as she crawled back up to sit on her knees between the seats again. She had her left hand on my thigh, rubbing it lightly as she leaned her head against my arm.

She reached over and got her purse. She took out her makings and rolled another joint. This one was a little larger, I could see by the dash lights. She lit it and took a deep draw of it, holding it in a long time. She held it out to me with a big grin.

I took it and did the same thing. As I slowly exhaled, I thought, I might as well. I didn't have to be anywhere till Monday morning, nowhere important, anyway.

We passed the joint back and forth until about three- quarters of it was gone. Then she crawled toward the back again. After a few minutes, I glanced back to see where she was.

"Hey, keep them eyes on the road," she said sharply then laughed.

From the glimpse I got, I could tell she was lying at the very back of the truck with her head toward me. Her boots were lying on the floor nearer the front. A few minutes later, she came back up front to kneel between the seats again.

As she reached for her beer, I realized the western shirt was no longer knotted, nor was it buttoned up. As her right arm raised and reached out, her right breast and nipple were visible in the bluish green light from the dash.

She noticed were I was looking and glanced down. With a smile, she asked, "You like?" Before I could answer, she continued, "Want to see more?"

I answered, "Yes, very much, to both questions."

With that, she slipped up into the seat and turned to lean her back against the door. The shirt was all she had on. She eased her left foot up and placed it on the back of my seat then slowly raised her right foot to rest it on the dash.

She held the shirt, pulled down between her wide spread thighs. It still covered most of her.

"You just make damn sure you keep at least one eye on the road and I'll give you a little show, if that's all right with you?"

My grin and nod must have been the right answer. She slowly eased the top of the shirt open to display her smallish breasts. They were cone shaped, and pointy. The nipples were what I would call puffy. The dark area around the nipple itself was sticking up, raising the pea-sized nub even higher.

When they were fully exposed, she lightly ran her hands over her breasts and nipples, teasingly the hardening nipples, then gently milking them slowly and softly toward the hard pointy tips. Her breathing was becoming deeper and a little ragged.

"Do you like my breasts? Do you like to watch me touch them?" She whispered.

"They're beautiful," I said. "You've got half my attention and all of Willie's."

Her left foot moved down into my lap and rubbed slowly up and down my lengthening member. "Willie can give me his undivided attention, but you keep one eye on the road," She said with a grin.

"Would Willie like to see more?" She asked, still moving her foot back and forth.

As she replaced her foot on the back of my seat, she said, "From the way Willie is growing and the heat he's giving off, I'd say the answer was yes."

She had been rubbing and teasing her breasts all during this conversation. Now, she let her hands slid slowly down across her stomach and up onto her thighs. Parting the shirt as she went.

The first thing I noticed was, she was completely bare with not a sign of hair anywhere. The second was that even though she had a dark tan, there were no bikini marks. She was one even color all over.

As her hands returned down the inside of her thighs, she said, "Marcie, my girlfriend also has an electrolysis machine and tanning beds," As though she could read my mind.

As her fingers reached her sex, they paused and squeezed together, catching the puffy outer lips between them. Then they pulled outward, spreading the lips apart exposing her pearl pink inner lips. As she worked her hands back and forth slowly, the inner lips grew and expanded. Soon they too began to open and close exposing the wet inner slit.

The side-to-side motion of her hands changed to an up and down rubbing movement. She would press the lips together, then gently and slowly rub them against each other. She closed her eyes and continued to alternate the movements of her hands until her hips started to move.

Sue opened her eyes and grinned over at me. "If you like the show so far, wait until after intermission."

She lowered her legs and sat up. She slipped off the seat to knell next to me. Leaning over to kiss my cheek, she placed her hand on Willie at the same time. "Willie sure seems to like the show, but he's got to be cramped up in those tight jeans."

With a broad grin she said, "Pull over. Stop for a minute."

When I had parked, she said, "Let me have your boots, socks and jeans. If I'm bare assed, you can be too. Just watch your speed, it might be hard to explain to a cop."

I turned sideways in the seat and looked at her. She was serious. What the hell I thought, I can be wild sometimes myself. I tossed the boots and socks in the back, and proceeded to wiggle out of my jeans. Since I don't wear underwear, Willie jumped to attention as soon as he was free. She got a bigger grin on her face.

"If it's a female cop, you might have a chance of explaining before she arrests you. If she had any sense though, she would just climb in here with us." That long tongue appeared again.

The way she licked her lips was so sensuous. She didn't use the tip of her tongue but the side of it about a third of the way down.

While I was undressing she was knelling in the back with one hand working on her breasts and the other slowly moving between her legs. When I was finished, I dropped my jeans behind the passenger seat and started to move to the back.

"Hey, get back up there, you have to drive. If you're a good boy I'll give you a little treat." With that, she moved her hand out from between her thighs and rubbed the tips of two slick fingers across my lips. With her heady aroma in my nostrils, I licked my lips slowly. She was sweet as syrup and tangy.

When I said, "Yummy," she stuck the two fingers back to my lips. I held her wrist as I sucked the two fingers slowly into my mouth and worked my tongue over and around them. Her arm gave a little jerk at the sensations. When they were clean, I released her wrist and allowed her to pull the fingers free as I sucked on them.

"A man of many talents, I see. This is going to be interesting to say the least." She stated moving back up front.

Once I was back on the road and cruising along, she slipped down between the seats. My seat was in the far back position. When I'd installed power steering on the old truck, I had replaced the large truck steering wheel with a smaller aftermarket one. That made for plenty of room over my lap. I had an idea; she was fixing to make the most of it.

She reached out and took Willie in her hand, slowly and lightly rubbing up and down the shaft. "I seem to have lost some of Willie's attention. But I can fix that."

She continued the slow stroking. "See he's starting to take an interest again." She grinned up at me. "Are you interested in me exercising my oral fetish?" She stressed the word oral.

I glanced down and grinned. Enough said.

She leaned over and licked up the still lengthening shaft to the head, where she swirled her long tongue around and round slowly and lightly. Holding me gently with one hand, she worked the whole shaft and head over until it was slick and shiny.

She leaned back keeping her hand on the shaft, slowly working it up and down lightly over the full length. Looking up at me she said, "Sucking a nice long, thick dick is my most favorite part of sex. It gets me so hot and horny. I've actually had orgasms while doing it. I'm so wet now with anticipation that it's running down my thighs."

To prove it she brought the fingers of her other hand up for me to lick and suck. She was right; they were coated with her sticky, sweet fluid.

Removing her hand from my lips and tongue, she leaned back down and licked the clear drop of fluid from the tip of my dick. Using her hand, she milked the shaft from the base to the head and sucked at the very tip again and again.

Without raising her head, she said, "You're yummy, too. Spicy and musky."

Slowly she lowered her head and engulfed me with her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue was all over me. Her mouth and tongue did things and generated pleasurable waves of feeling that I had never experienced before.

From time to time, I felt her nose against my pelvic bone. She had all of me in her mouth and throat. I was happy that she loved to suck a dick because from my end, she was damn good at it. I've never met anyone before or after that was any better.

Within a minute, she had me breathing hard and rolling my hips. She kept this up for the last twenty miles of the interstate. I was alternately stroking the back of her head and softly caressing the parts of her breasts that I could reach.

Just before I reached the turn off to go north, she stopped moving her head and moaned. A soft shiver went through her body. When it was over, she ran her tongue around and over the head of my dick and removed her mouth. She sat back with a deep breath and eased up onto the edge of the seat.

Leaning back, she placed her right hand over her sex and rubbed it lightly. Pulling her hand away, she said, "God, what a mess I've made. It's all your fault. You taste and smell so good and I was really getting into it. The way you were breathing and rolling your hips, I figured you would have come rather quickly, but you didn't. Then it became a challenge to make you. I got a few small tastes but that's all."

Once I was lined out and headed north on the county road, I told her, "I loved what you were doing and it was driving me nuts. I wanted to come, and in the worst way, but I've always had this mental block about coming in a woman's mouth." I paused for a moment then went on, "I don't know where it comes from or what caused it, but it's real strong."

She looked at me for a few moments then grinned broadly. "We'll just have to work on that won't we? I know I'm going to enjoy my part immensely. You seem to also." She laughed.

As she did, I pulled the truck over to the side and into a small dirt side road. About a hundred yards along it I pulled over to the edge and shut off the truck. When I turned the lights off it went totally dark. I flipped a small switch on the dash and two small dim lights came on in the back.

"What are we doing here?" She asked softly, looking into my eyes. I took the hand that had been in her lap and proceeded to lick and suck on it until it was clean.

"Come on into the back for a few minutes. There's something I need to do."

She looked at me for a moment as I removed my shirt. Then she moved to the rear. We were both on our knees as I kissed her long and deep. Our body's seemed to mold and melt together as we kissed and held each the other tightly. Soon our hands were moving all over each other's bodies.

Still locked together we slowly lay down on the floor. Our hands were still exploring and caressing. The kiss slowly ended, with us looking into each other's eyes. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, then the lid of each eye, the tip of her nose.

Back at her lips, I softly kissed each lip, running the very tip of my tongue very lightly over their surface, nibbling first on one then the other. My hand roamed freely over her breasts, belly, and hips. Her breathing was getting deeper as she lay back to enjoy my caresses and attentions.

TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers