A Girl Named Walter

Story Info
Cop gets lucky at the diner.
4.5k words
4.36
86k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working a dayshift in April of 1971 and had a fairly busy morning that included a serious motor vehicle pileup on the highway and a shoplifting arrest at Sears. It was nearly noon when I experienced my first hunger pang, which coincided nicely with the break in the action. It was one of those days in New Jersey when you were convinced winter was finally over; crocuses in bloom, full sunshine and temperatures nearing sixty five degrees. After an especially brutal winter, it was glorious once again; or as glorious as New Jersey ever gets. I didn’t know it at the moment I began the drive to the diner, but my day would be taking a turn for the better in just a few minutes.

I was driving a marked police cruiser with a roof rack and siren. I was 25 and at the top of my game as a uniformed cop. I loved the job, even though it didn’t pay very well and I had to work rotating shifts, including weekends. The work was always varied and interesting. I was raised as a child of suburbia and needed a taste of the real world, so I went into law enforcement, which I viewed as an avenue to personal growth. The job was a medium-sized department in central Jersey. We had 20 guys on the staff and I was among the junior members. But, I was full of ambition and hoped to be considered for the next vacancy in the detective bureau.

The Silver Star Diner was actually in a neighboring town, though it was easily accessed on local roads. It was a very popular lunch spot for the cops, truck drivers and workers in nearby businesses, for whom it was an easy walk away. I only got a thirty minute lunch break, so I usually stopped in and asked the owner, Freddy, to save me a two-person booth and to order my lunch for a pre-determined time. Then, even if the diner was busy, I wouldn’t go over my allotted break time. On this day, I stopped in for morning coffee around eight thirty and reserved my table and ordered my lunch for four hours later. I pulled in precisely at the appointed hour and found my table waiting for me and my lunch being served. For once, everything was working according to plan.

The diner was packed that afternoon; not an empty seat to be had. I was glad I made a reservation. I took the first bite of my Greek salad when I looked up and saw her. She was a vision; tall, model thin with long curly dark hair, blue eyes and the face of an angel-with freckles. She was looking a little stressed as Freddy told her there would be about a fifteen minute wait to be seated.

“But, I only have a half hour lunch,” she said with considerable desperation in her voice. “And, I’m starving.” Freddy shrugged hopelessly.

I saw an opportunity, so I spoke to her when she looked my way. “I’d be glad to share my table with you, miss.”

Her face lit up and she walked my way, taking the seat opposite mine in the booth.

“You are a lifesaver. I was beginning to think, I would have to go hungry today. This place is mobbed. Thank you so much.”

“Don’t mention it, being seen with somebody like you will certainly improve my reputation. My name is Curt, what’s yours?”

“Nice to meet you, Curt, though I always hate to answer that question.”

“Why would that be?, I inquired.”

“Believe it or not, my given name is Walter. My parents were so sure they were having a boy that they just named me as though I was one. I’ve been living it down all my twenty three years.”

“Well, you don’t look anything like a boy to me. What do people call you?” She blushed.

“Around the house, my family calls me Wally. But, I shortened that to Ally when I was about six. Since then all my friends, teachers and colleagues call me Ally and I would appreciate it if you would, too.”

“Okay, Ally, let’s see if we can get you some service,” I said as I looked around the room for my waitress, Ginny.

I corralled Ginny after a minute or so and Ally gave her a lunch order for a burger and an iced tea. I munched away on my salad as Ally told me all about herself. Her lunch arrived and, as she ate, I told her about myself. We hit it off great. Ally was friendly, bright and beautiful; a tough combination to beat. I asked for her phone number and she tore off a piece of her napkin and wrote it down for me. She handed it to me with a big smile displaying her perfect teeth.

“Don’t wait too long to call.”

“I won’t. Would tonight be too soon?”

“Not at all, I’ll look forward to it.”

When we were both finished with our lunch, we headed back to work. Ally returned to the huge fabric store next to the diner and I returned to my police cruiser to return to my district. We waved good bye and went our separate ways. I was looking forward to talking to her again that night.

Unfortunately, just a few minutes before shift change I was sent to another serious motor vehicle accident which occurred on a winding, mountainous roadway in the east end of town. An oil tanker driver had lost control of his vehicle and it wound up on its side, spewing oil all over the roadway. The road was a busy one and heavily traveled, especially during rush hour, as it led to the interstate used by thousand to return home after work. They would need to find an alternate route on this day as we wound up closing the road in order to clean up the oil spill. It would be hours before I would be able to get home and call Ally. The fire department brought me some barricades which, along with my vehicle, were used to close down the road.

When it got to be nearly seven, I was hungry again and the man who owned the house on the corner was kind enough to send out his daughter with some dinner for me. He also volunteered to direct traffic while I used his bathroom. The cleanup continued up the hill from my position and I had no choice but to wait it out. Cell phones had not been invented so I had no way to contact Ally to let her know I had been detained.

Finally, at nine thirty, I was relieved and headed into headquarters. I immediately called Ally from there and told her of my dilemma. She lived with her parents who went to bed early so I gave her my number and asked her to call me in about an hour. When I got home, I stripped down to my boxers and awaited her call, which came exactly at the suggested time. It was good to finally be home, talking to Ally from the comfort of my bed.

Ally confessed that she had begun to lose hope that I would call her but she was quite understanding of the circumstances. She, too, got ready for bed and was reading when I was finally able to call her.

“So, now that we are both comfortable, what would you like to talk about?,” I asked.

“How about our good fortune meeting each other in the diner today? You really saved me as any good officer would be expected to do,” she replied with a charming giggle.

“My pleasure, miss; I am here to protect and to serve.”

We talked for the better part of an hour when the conversation got a little risqué. I was a bit chilly and told Ally I would be getting under the covers.

“You wouldn’t be chilly if I was there, Curt. I’m a good warmer-upper.”

“Are you volunteering,” I asked.

“Not tonight, but I’d love to warm you up tomorrow, if you have the time,” was her reply.

I was developing the beginning of a hardon and told her so.

“All of a sudden, these boxer shorts seem a bit tight,” was how I put it.

“Mmmmmm, I’ll bet they are,” she said. Mine are getting a little moist, to tell you the truth.”

“Stop, you’re killing me,” I complained. “Let’s just make a date for tomorrow and make all this happen live. I’m so turned on now, I’m thinking about humping my pillow.” Ally laughed.

“Save it for tomorrow night, Tiger. I think I can help you relieve that pressure. Pick me up at eight.” She gave me directions and I agreed to pick her up as she suggested.

The following day was one of anticipation for me. I returned to the diner for lunch but saw no sign of Ally. My shift wasn’t busy and the day really dragged. Finally, four o’clock arrived and I was off duty until two days hence. I drove home and prepared for my date. I shaved and showered and did a bit of housekeeping so Ally didn’t think I was a total slob. At seven thirty I left to pick her up.

Ally lived way out in the country. Her father was a Baptist preacher who ran some kind of religious retreat for the faithful. It was here that Ally lived with her family; her mother, father and a very cute kid sister, Jeannie and their bulldog named Buster. Ally’s brother had graduated college and was living in Indiana earning a living as a mortician. I met the entire family and we were off, hopefully to see what Ally could do about that boxer short problem from the night before. She wore tight fitting jeans, displaying a near perfect ass, and a tee-shirt replete with a photo montage of the wild birds of the outer banks of North Carolina, scene of last year’s family summer vacation.

The drive back to my place was uneventful as we gabbed about everything and nothing. Ally put her arm over my shoulder as we drove and later, as we were nearing my place, she put her hand high on my thigh. When I flinched, she accused me of being afraid, which I most decidedly was not. A couple of minutes before our arrival, Ally began exploring me in a most delightful way. She found my cock and rubbed it until it was as hard as it was going to get. This girl was a real temptress, but I was soon to learn that looks could be deceiving.

We walked in my front door and I went immediately to the refrigerator where I had put a nice bottle of white to cool. Ally was delighted to accept a big glass, which she promptly drained. I poured her a second. I sipped mine. We sat on the living room couch and when she put her glass down; I pulled her to me and kissed her. Our tongues flicked at each other. I sucked the tip of hers briefly before releasing her to catch my breath. I had my arm around her and I could tell by feeling that she had not worn a bra. Her breasts were not large, probably an A-cup but she moaned when I touched her nipples. We became like two teddy bears in heat, groping each other. Suddenly, she stopped. I was thinking she might turn out to be a tease, but it wasn’t that.


“Curt, before we go any further, there is something you need to know.”

“Oh, shit, she’s married,” was the first thing that came to mind.

“I feel I have been a bit dishonest with you by giving you the impression that I am sexually experienced. Unfortunately, I am not. I’m twenty three years old and I’m still a virgin. I have been fighting an inner conflict with myself. There’s a part of me that wants to be able to enjoy sex the same as my friends do. Then there’s another part of me-the Baptist part-that makes me feel guilty. A few years ago I discovered masturbation and, until now, that kept me from becoming totally nuts. But, the time has come for me to take the next step and remove the curse of virginity. Until yesterday, I hadn’t met anyone that I would want to do it with. I’m not ready for marriage, but I sure as hell am ready to begin a normal sex life. I decided yesterday that you were the kind of guy I could give my virginity to with no regrets. That’s why I am here tonight. I want my first night as a true woman to be with you, even if there isn’t going to be a second night. Curt, I want you to fuck me—and believe me I have never said those words to anyone. It is only in the past 48 hours that I have allowed myself to think them.”

“Wow, that’s quite a story. Now that you have told it, I’m not so sure how moving you into the bedroom is going to seem like it is flowing naturally, but that is where we need to go.”

Ally stood up, finished her wine in two gulps and reached for my hand, saying “lead the way.”

We walked into the bedroom and I felt a sense of responsibility in addition to the lust I felt for this girl. Being her first means all others who follow will be compared to me. I very much wanted this to be a positive experience for Ally, above all else. While were still standing I took off my shirt and walked over to Ally, where I removed hers. Her breasts were just about the size of champagne glass and topped with delectable looking nipples, about the size of a fifty cent piece. She looked adorable as well as a bit apprehensive.

I dropped my pants and removed my socks, keeping my boxers on. Ally did the same, revealing pink bikini panties translucent enough to allow me a glimpse of her bush. I led her to the bed and we lay next to each other, on our sides, with arms around the other. My words tried to be reassuring to her. It was her decision to make but I was going to do my best to affirm the fact that she made the right one.

“Just lead the way and I’ll do my best to follow,” she said. “It may interest you to know that I have never seen or touched an erect cock in my life. I imagine that’s about to change, though.” She was so cute, I couldn’t stand it.

I reached down and hooked the waistband of Ally’s panties with my thumbs and pulled them down. She gleefully kicked them off as they got caught on her feet.

“Nobody’s ever seen me naked, either,” she said. “And that appears to be changing, also.”

I leaned back and said, “well, let me check you out then.” I eyed her up and down for a few seconds with great pleasure. “Now, it’s your turn to do the eyeballing.” I pulled off the boxers, revealing my three quarters hard cock. In a very natural motion, Ally took it in her hand, almost like she was weighing it. And, as if she had done it a hundred times, she began to stroke it. She was a natural and I told her so. Every pull felt like heaven as my cock reached its maximum hardness and length.

“I like it,” she said as she stroked it. “It feels good in my hand but I don’t know about putting all that in my little place.”

“Don’t worry, it will fit like a glove, you’ll see.” But right now, we need to get you ready. I resumed the side by side position and began kissing her again. She almost seemed to melt as all her remaining inhibitions left her, for good! As I kissed her, I played with Ally’s breasts. Her nipples, when aroused, were nearly an inch long. She purred as I gently caressed her, followed by a bit of licking and sucking. I noticed she was rubbing her thighs together as I kissed and tongued her lips and neck. She was getting warmed up, for sure.

I put Ally flat on her back and planted my leg between hers a bit. That gave me an opening to make a frontal assault on her pussy. Even though she was the only person who ever saw it, Ally had carefully trimmed her pussy down to where her lips began. As I pushed her legs apart, she quickly cooperated and loosened up enough to give me total access.

“Trust me, what I am about to do is something you’re going to love.”

“I bet I will. I already love everything you are doing.”

“Good, now relax, close your eyes and enjoy it.”

I put my fingers on her pussy, which was already awash in its natural honey. I spread her lips and found her clit and touched it. My touch took her breath away for a minute but she adjusted well as I began to rub it.

“Now, Ally, you have to tell me how you like me to touch you. Everybody is different and it doesn’t do either of any good if I am doing something that leaves you cold. Just communicate with me when it feels good and I’ll pleasure you accordingly.”

“Just keep doing what you are doing! It is wonderful.”

I used the moisture from her pussy to lubricate my hand as I worked her clit. Her moans and sighs told me she was enjoying what I was doing. I developed a rhythm that she enjoyed and I could tell her pleasure was beginning to peak. Her breathing deepened as I kept her moving up the ladder of fulfillment. I could tell her orgasm was only moments away and I increased the pressure ever so slightly. Her hips were in sync with my hand and she held me around my neck tightly as she neared her moment of release. Finally, she screamed out and her orgasm was upon her. I continued stroking her as she went through ten to twelve bodily convulsions, finally coming to rest with her head on my chest and not speaking a word. She almost appeared dead but the smile on her face betrayed her.

“Wow,” was all she could muster.

We lay there for a few minutes to allow Ally to enjoy the afterglow. The only part of her that moved was her left hand which sought out my cock. She took it in hand again and moved her head closer to it so she could examine it closer.

“An hour ago, I had never even seen one of these things. Now, I’m really looking forward to having it inside me.” She stroked it expertly, as though she had one of her own and frequently jerked off. It felt real good, I must admit.

Ally surprised me by going lower on the bed and taking my cock in her mouth without any coaxing from me. “This is what you guys really like, I hear,” she said as she took the head into her mouth tentatively. “But, I’ll need you to show me exactly how to do it.”

Ally certainly did not lack for enthusiasm. But she was still a virgin and I was to be the cure for that.

“A little later I’ll show you all you need to know about blow jobs. But, now we need to take care of the other problem. C’mon up here.” She gave my cock a final lick and came back up to join me in the “arms around each other position” on the bed. “You may experience some pain the first time. Every woman is different. But that is quickly forgotten from then on. Are you ready?”

“Are you kidding, I’ve been ready for this since the diner yesterday. Let’s do it.”

I returned to her pussy again to reignite the heat. I played with her clit some more. In less than a minute, she was hot to trot. She began getting fidgety and finally begged me to “put it in.”

I got between Ally’s legs and put them over my shoulders. My cock was hard and her pussy was wetter than the Louisiana Bayou. I positioned the head of my cock at her opening and gave a small push. She was tight as one would expect. She reached between us somehow and grabbed my cock in an attempt to push it into herself.

“Don’t hold back. Go for it. I’m ready,” she admonished me.

So, I pressed on and pushed my cock into her, receiving brief but surprisingly weak resistance. She grunted and grasped me around the neck again as I began to go in and out. She again caught the rhythm and moved with me. I brought her legs down some so my cock wasn’t so deep inside her. Under the circumstances, this allowed her greater pleasure and she again reached between us, this time seeking out her own clit, which she stimulated as I moved in and out of her pussy. Within minutes, Ally was on the brink of cumming again. I think most people like to be able to cum together but I realized we had not even discussed birth control and I wasn’t wearing a condom, so I didn’t think cumming inside her would be prudent. Fortunately I have always had good control so postponing my orgasm would not be a problem. I speeded up my thrusting and Ally quickly entered into that twilight zone of lust that we all experience. She wrapped her legs around me and held me tight. She screamed out epithets that neither of us would long remember. Then, as before, she came to rest with me still buried deep inside her. I rolled over on my side while keeping my cock buried in her and watched as she recovered from her second orgasm in a half hour.

“That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be,” she said with considerable cheerfulness. “I felt a bit of pressure, then a pinch followed by pure lust. It was wonderful. You were wonderful. Thank you.”

“My pleasure. I’m glad you enjoyed it. How does it feel to be a non-virgin?”

“It feels great. I love to fuck.”

My cock was beginning to soften a bit and it kind of popped out of her pussy. We both giggled and then Ally grew concerned. She was afraid I came inside her.

“Not to worry, my dear. I had the same concern and did not cum.”

“At all?” She seemed incredulous.

12