A Girl Surrenders Ch. 03

Story Info
Punishment time for the slutty pup.
1.1k words
3.65
58.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

breathing... in... out... slowly... steadily... in... out...

The first stripe landed with precise placement, straight across the middle of her upturned ass.

It burned hot and red.

"Count!" He boomed at her.

"One, Sir", she meekly said.

Another Stripe..

"Two, Sir." Another...

"Three, Sir," her voice shaking.

Then it stopped.

Was he finished?

Her ass was burning.. three stripes very vividly felt, so straight, so distinct.. so perfectly placed. parallel to one another.

She fought back the tears. although one escaped and trickled down her face and into the carpet, below her face.

"Now, will you be a good slut puppy for me?" He asked with his kinder, softer voice.

She knew what to do this time and immediately turned and crawled to him, kneeled up and wondered for a moment, when did he remove his shorts?

Then she focused on her task and quickly and skillfully took his cock into her mouth.. sucking it entirely into her moist, warm and wet throat.

Licking it, sucking it..

working up and down its shaft.. in the way she had been taught to do by her owner.. the way that he liked it best.She only hoped that this would be just as satisfying to this new cock..

From the groans coming from above her, she figured that she must be doing something right.. He was moving his hips into her and grasping the back of her head and moving her mouth to his rhythm.

"That will be enough for now, good pet," he half groaned at her and pulled her by the hair off his semi hard cock.

"Now, I am thirsty," His voice soft and kind, "be a good pet and get me a glass of water. You will be allowed to stand once you reach the kitchen, and for bringing the glass to me, but you will crawl on your way there and to serve me my drink. Do you understand?"

"yes, Sir," she replied.

She paused.. waited.. wondering if she should go, or wait to be dismissed..

She waited a bit more.. then hesitantly asked," may i be excused, Sir, to fetch you your water, please?"

He looked sternly at her.. then His face softened a bit."Yes, you may be excused. However," he paused," From now on, if i give you a task, you are to do it right away, no need to waste time asking to be excused." Then he smiled.

She lowered herself to all fours and crawled away.. wiggling her ass slightly and seductively.

Upon returning with the tall glass of ice water, she kneeled fluidly in front of him.. placing her knees shoulder width apart, tucking her feet under her tush.. and offered the glass to him from both her hands. One grasping it, one holding the bottom of it. Her head slightly bowed.

"good pet", was his response as he took the glass from her.

She then placed her hands on her thighs and smiled up at him.

He petted her head and stroked her face as he drank the cold liquid.

"are you thirsty sweetie?" He asked.

"yes, Sir."

"Then you shall drink too," he paused then added," There is a bowl of water in the kitchen, by the bakers' rack. Go."

She turned and returned to all fours, crawling away.

Drinking from a bowl? She purred in her head...a smile filled her lips, as she continued to the kitchen and her drink.

As she was lapping the water from her bowl she thought she heard the creak of the basement door. But considering that she needed to get rehydrated she continued to drink and ignored the noise.

"Are you finished, puppy?" She heard from the other room.. a definite cue to be finished.. she crawled back to the living room as quickly as she could.

There in the living room, standing by the sliding door, was her Owner! His arms crossed and a stern, but loving look on his face.

Her heart skipped a beat, then she continued her path to her destination. Once she reached the chair where the stranger was sitting she knelt up and offered her breasts to him as she had been instructed. Her back was to her Owner, something she had been told, by him never to do..

she was a bit confused... but sorted out in her head, that he had also taught her to always behave in a manner to make Him proud to call her his.

Her nipples were pinched and pulled, and she winced, trying desperately not to make a sound.

Her nipples were on fire, and her pussy was starting to drip again.

"She is a very good puppy, isn't she?" Her Owner spoke for the first time.

"Yes," replied the stranger, whom she wished she knew his name.

"She has been pretty good today, although, as you can see from the stripes on her ass, had to be corrected once...so far."

"Hmmmmm," her Owner thought out loud," Maybe we should help her learn to obey? What do you think, Toy?"

Her head was spinning... her nipples were aching and her pussy was dripping down her inner thighs...

"Toy"...? Why would her Owner be calling this man "Toy"?

Who is he? Where was he from?

She thought she knew most of her Owner's friends. Was he from DC? How long had her Owner known him?

She smiled inside her head.. Did any of those questions matter?

no

She was there to serve her Owner, in what ever way He saw fit.

She continued to kneel up, cupping her breasts and having her nipples 'tortured'... as the two men spoke.

She felt the heat of her Owner's body closing in on her back.. and she instantly knelt a bit more erect.

She felt His hand, stroking the stripes on her ass.. she was sure they were no longer welted up, but they still stung hot.

"Mmmmmmm, nice," he commented making her blush. "Very nice marks, kitten."

*she purred softly at his attention

Suddenly, she felt her hair being grabbed and pulled back.

"No one gave you permission to make noise, kitten."

Her head and neck fell limp in his hand and she blushed deeper with embarrassment and shame.. but held her tits up and out still as Toy held on fast to those nipples.

With her head back she could look up into her Owner's eyes, only to see a playful glint in them.. causing the steel grey to look a bit bluer.

She kept the whimper in her head and off her lips and he smiled at her. The pushed her back to her original position and let go of her hair.

"Alright, Toy, time for some real play," Her Owner announced.

_the end_