A Girl with a Dragon Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, like I was saying, it's my mate Suzy's 30th, and we went to the same place in Magaluf for her 21st so we thought, fuck it, let's hit it again," she laughed, hopping onto the bar stool.

His eyes flitted to the stocking tops revealed as her skirt slid up her thighs. He stuffed his phone into his jacket pocket, ignoring the reply text from Samantha.

"Las time we were there," she continued, rolling her eyes theatrically, "it was totally mental. I reckon I was drunk solid for, like, three days!" She laughed loudly, breaking off only to gulp down half the wine in her glass.

He laughed too, not entirely shocked at her revelation, but conscious that he'd never been on a bender like that himself. He shook his head with a grin. "Don't know how you can handle all that drink, and still stay in shape," he said, honest words falling from his mouth, freed by beer.

She laughed loudly again, crossing her legs and narrowing her eyes at him. "Awww, thanks!" she replied, smiling at him. "Like I said, been going to the gym a lot." She flicked her foot out, his eyes reacting by staring clumsily at her black boot then tracking slowly up her leg. He blinked, realising he was gawping and averted his eyes to look at his beer, quickly taking a long drink as he felt his cheeks flush.

She took another sip of her wine, then leaned across the table towards him. "Last time we were there, we all got tattoos. Little one's on the base of our spines...mine's a little devil" she giggled.

"Oh, oh right," he replied, straining to keep his gaze on her eyes and not on the view of cleavage now presented to him. Tattoos really weren't his thing.

"Yeh, so we were all out a few weeks ago, planning the holiday and stuff. Got kinda shitfaced and Suzy was like 'hey girls, why don't we get another one, before we go out? Be really cool if we all get the same one.' I was like totally up for it, but the other two weren't so on the way home, me and Suzy went into this tattoo parlour and just got it done!" Her face widened with a beaming smile, her eyes sparkling.

"Really?" he asked, shaking his head. "You just walked in and got...well, inked, is that what they call it?" It dawned on him just how different they were.

She burst out laughing. "Ummm...inked? Well, yeh, we did! Hey, I'd rather get it done properly here than some back street place in Magaluf" she grinned.

James nodded. "Very sensible Claire," he found himself saying. "You can't be too careful out there" he added. Not that he knew anything about Magaluf, or tattoo parlours.

She laughed again. "You wanna see it?" she suddenly asked bluntly.

"Huh?" he replied, frowning.

She leaned forward a little further, resting her elbows on the small cocktail table between them. Her hands raised up to cup her breasts. His frown deepened, confusion washing over him as he watched her look left and right, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"Look," she whispered, her fingers splaying across the edges of the V of her top. He stared in disbelief as her fingers pulled the material down and outwards, her jacket spreading open as the top of her breasts came into view. As soon as the material slipped across her chest, he could see the tattoo. It took him a moment to focus.

"It's a dragon," she continued. "We've both got fiery personalities," she laughed.

"It...it's...ummm...really, really pretty," he stammered, his eyes staring at the detailed tattoo just above her right breast. The dragons head, starting just before her armpit was concealed by the strap of her top, but he could clearly see the body sweeping in an arc downwards across the top of her breast with the tail finishing just on the inside edge. His eyes traced over it, and he stole a glance at the mound of firm flesh on her unmarked left breast. He gulped, feeling his cheeks flush.

"It's cool isn't it?" she giggled, her eyes again flicking around to make sure no one else was watching. "It hurt like fuck, but the detail is wicked." She leaned forward a little more and he felt shock engulf him as her fingers peeled her top open wider, her head bowed and eyes focussing on the dragon's head. "I love that it's breathing fire" she explained. "So TOTALLY me!" she laughed.

James just gulped. His eyes had briefly registered the vivid red fire spewing from the dragon's mouth up onto her shoulder, but they'd quickly fallen to the clear view of her full breasts, revealed as she'd splayed open her top further. He felt his cock stiffen as he registered prominent areolas, adorned with small, firm looking nipples. It took him a second to realise she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts larger than he'd imagined; tight, smooth skin and perfectly shaped.

"Suzy got a mermaid," Claire continued. "Well, she's a swimming instructor so seemed the right thing...it's a topless one though," she giggled.

James just mumbled "yes, v...very s...sensible," his mouth bone dry, eyes still focussed on her exposed breasts. He heard Claire giggle again, then she pulled her top back into place and straightened upwards, lifting her glass to take a gulp of wine. He blinked twice, then felt himself shake his head, as if to try to clear his muddled brain. He realised his hand was shaking as he lifted his beer glass, taking a long moment to take several gulps, shocked that she'd just done that. He forced a smile towards her, unable to remove the image of her naked breasts from his mind.

"Have you got one?" he heard her ask. She responded to his genuinely puzzled look by adding, "a tattoo?"

He took another gulp of beer, wiping his mouth as he answered. "No...no, never even thought about getting one." His voice was shaky, and he felt a nervous twitch in his stomach. How could she so brazenly bare her boobs to him, in the middle of a bar?! He shifted on the bar stool, his cock erect and pressing against his boxer briefs. He was thankful for the table between them.

"It was really weird though," Claire said. "It was a guy tattooist, so was proper awkward, sitting there topless while he did it. Just as well it hurt, otherwise..." her voice trailed off and she giggled, sipping her wine again.

James forced a laugh, feeling awkward himself as he imagined her topless. It was easy to picture it, as he'd seen all he needed to see to form the vision in his mind's eye. "H..how long...how long did it take?" he asked.

"Fucking ages," she replied with a chuckle. She proceeded to explain in detail the whole procedure. He was only half listening, his brain scrambled but at least his erection had subsided, although he felt discomfort as the need to urinate swept over him. Self consciousness muddled his brain. If he made his excuses to go the loo, might she think he was relieving himself in another way? He realised how stupid that was, and it reminded him how out of his depth he felt with such a confident, relaxed and flirty female. He bided his time, waiting until she moved the conversation on to a story about Suzy falling out of a taxi after a night out. He didn't know how the conversation had moved to that topic, but he felt the moment was right.

"Just gimme a sec," he said when she paused for a sip of wine. "Need to...umm...offload some of this beer." He forced a grin at her, which she returned with a chuckle and he eased himself off the stool and walked towards the toilets.

He took deep breaths as he walked, realising his footsteps were heavy and he wasn't exactly coursing a straight path. God I'm drunk, he thought. The corridor where the toilets were situated was empty, and he sighed with relief as he closed the door to the end stall and relieved himself into the toilet bowl. His mind began to clear, and he found himself chuckling. He knew that Claire was flirty, and perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised at her actions. She was surely as drunk as he was, and flashing her boobs was probably not a big deal to her. Maybe flashing boobs wasn't a big deal to 'party type' people, he mused.

He felt old, and boring all of a sudden. He had been speechless, eyes locked on her breasts, unable to make a witty comment. He felt a tinge of embarrassment as he flushed the toilet. She probably thought he was a real sad bastard. Maybe she thought she was giving him a treat; let him get a look at her boobs, give him a cheap thrill. If she thought he was giving him 'masturbation material,' then he had to admit she was right. He sighed. He was married, and she knew it. He pictured her sat at the table, laughing at what she'd done. Probably texting that Suzy girl to tell her how she'd teased him.

He turned and opened the door, gasping "what the...?" as he saw Claire stood in front of him, grinning widely. She had her handbag in her left hand and his suit jacket draped over her right arm.

"Shhhh," she giggled, stepping forward, making him stagger backwards into the cubicle. She turned and locked the door, grinning at him with that same mischievous expression from earlier.

"What are you doing?" he stammered, feeling the back of his legs press against the toilet bowl. She hung his jacket on the back of the door and turned to face him.

"Did you like my tits?" she whispered, biting her lip as she grinned.

He gulped, feeling his cheeks flush as he glanced, involuntarily at her chest. He blinked, eyes darting away, only to focus on the smooth, tight flesh of her exposed midriff.

"I...ummmm...well...y...of...of course," he mumbled, heart beat quickening. He was trying desperately to make sense of what was happening.

She took another step forward in the tiny cubicle, the toes of her boots just nudging against his own shoe tips. She tilted her head upwards, that mischievous grin across her face as she looked up at him. "I feel kinda tipsy" she whispered.

James gulped again. The toilet was right behind him, so he couldn't move backwards. He forced a chuckle. "I...me...ummm...yes...tipsy...ummm...well...more...drunk really," he stammered.

"Mmmmm" she just murmured, her right hand sliding forwards, fingers lightly gripping his belt, a move that made James jolt.

"W..what...what are you doing?" he hissed.

She just continued to grin, her right hand pulling his belt strap across and left hand unclasping the buckle. He felt himself pull back, but he was trapped. She just giggled again. "Let's have some...umm..naughty fun!" she whispered.

James gasped, completely shocked by her brazen forwardness. "Claire" he said, his voice firm in his own mind. "I...I'm married!"

She looked straight into his eyes, hers wide and sparkling with amusement. He felt the waistband of his suit trousers loosen. "I know" she said, her voice low, husky and filled with intent. She pressed herself against him, just her right hand between them as he heard his zipper release and her hand press against his boxer briefs.

A wave of panic and claustrophobia overcame him. "Claire...really...n...no" he hissed, summoning the strength to raise his hands to her shoulders, feeling the soft leather of her jacket beneath his fingertips. He pushed his right hand forwards, pulling with his left to turn her sideways, but she just giggled, hands pressing against him in the narrow cubicle. He felt air rush around his thighs as his suit trousers slid down towards his knees. He stumbled, losing momentum for the briefest of moments, but enough for Claire to take advantage and press against him, pushing him against the tiled sidewall of the cubicle.

"Come on James" she whispered, a giggle still in her tone. "Just a little bit of fun." James stared at her in stunned disbelief, feeling his face flush. She moved quickly, fingers gripping the waistband of his briefs and yanking them downwards.

"Oh god!" he blurted out, his cock springing free. He found himself looking down, realising he was erect. He suddenly felt self conscious, his 6.5 inch cock exposed to her. "No..Claire...come on...this...this is c...crazy" he exclaimed.

Claire though was still just grinning. "Shhhhh" she chuckled, and he felt his whole body stiffen as her hand wrapped around his cock.

A flurry of emotions rushed through him. Shock. Fear. Panic. Her fingers gripped him tightly, slim and cool, his cock twitching beyond his control. "P...please...that...that's not...not fair" he gasped, his voice a coarse whisper.

She pressed her body right up to him, hand pressing his cock vertically against his lower abdomen. He looked at her face, taking in the slightly goofy, drunk grin that was etched across it. He couldn't believe what she was doing.

"C..come on" he said, keeping his voice low, trying to regain some control. "You know I'm married."

He raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips, hoping his expression conveyed that enough was enough. A little frown crossed her face and he saw his opportunity. He raised his right hand to her left shoulder, pressing firmly to move her around so he could slide out towards the door. She stumbled a little, and he gasped as her fingers tightened even more around his cock. He felt himself stumble, realising his trousers had fallen to his ankles and with his boxer briefs around his knees his movement was restricted. In a blur, Claire was now sitting on the closed toilet seat, and he felt himself pulled into her as she yanked his cock towards her.

"CLAIRE!" he hissed, only to gasp in shock as she tilted her head and pulled his cock into her mouth. He groaned as he felt her lips tighten around his shaft, the warmth of her mouth on his cock, a tingle through his body as her tongue pressed against his tip.

He stared down at her, his body frozen on the spot. He didn't know what to do. And then his ears filled with the sound of voices and footsteps from the corridor outside.

She looked up at him, around 2 inches of his cock in her mouth, eyes wide and sparkling. He heard the door of the cubicle to his left banging closed; the lock turning. Claire's hand moved smoothly on his erect cock, gently jerking as she licked and bobbed her head.

He closed his eyes, senses heightened. He wanted to tell her to stop, to end this ridiculous game. But he was conscious that someone was now in the next cubicle, and self consciousness forced him to remain resolutely silent.

He felt her move again, her mouth coming off his cock. He opened his eyes, looking down to see her press his cock vertically against his lower abdomen again. She smiled up at him, intrigue in her eyes as very carefully, she pressed the flat of her hand across his shaft, teasing downwards. He bit his own lip as she rolled his foreskin down, tongue flicking out to gently lick over his now exposed cockhead. He was almost relieved to hear the flush of the neighbouring toilet, allowing himself a groan that he at least hoped was masked by the noise.

Once again, she pulled his cock to the horizontal and plunged her mouth over it, cheeks indenting as she sucked. He felt his body tingle. Despite everything, he couldn't deny how good it felt.

The neighbouring door lock turning, door banging as it open and closed. Another door further along; voices again, fading away as Claire's mouth slipped up and down on his cock, hand at the base, softly jerking.

He looked down, eyes focusing on her stockinged legs spread either side of him, firm, slender and clad in fishnet. He felt his hips rock, an involuntarily movement that pushed his cock further into her mouth. She tightened her lips, almost his entire length in her mouth and he couldn't contain a gasp of pleasure.

She pulled back, mouth and hand releasing his cock. A little wipe of her lips, and that naughty mischievous grin again. She slid back a little, hands sliding her skirt up around her waist. James stared down at the exposed stocking tops, the smooth flesh of her upper thighs, the sheer black panties with a thin strap wrapping around the curve of her hips.

"Oh my god," he heard himself murmur.

She leaned her upper body back against the cistern, spreading her legs outwards and using her left hand to tease her panties across, revealing her perfectly smooth pussy. James felt his mouth open, eyes locked, cock twitching.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered. He watched as she traced her forefinger slowly up and down between her pussy lips, her other fingers holding her panties out of the way.

He looked at her face, realising she was undoubtedly serious. "W...What?" he replied.

She giggled. "Mmmm yes. Right here, right now," she replied, their voices both barely more than a whisper.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled, gulping, realising his mouth was bone dry. "Claire...I...I'm not sure," he said, giving a little shake of his head.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she replied, drawing out and emphasising the word 'fuck.'

He just stared at her. Of course he did. But then again, he didn't. He was married. They were in a public toilet for godsakes. And...

And. The feeling of nervousness in his stomach betrayed what he realised was another real fear. His twitching cock, the site of her bare pussy. The fact it had been at least six weeks since he'd last had sex. And the fact it had been a long time since he'd had sex with a woman other than his wife. He wasn't sure how long he would last. Well...that and the fact he'd never cheated on his wife before.

She leaned forward a little, letting out a little gasp as her forefinger slipped knuckle deep into her pussy. Her right hand sprung forward, fingers clasping his cock. "I want you..." she whispered, tone filled with intent. "...inside me."

He groaned. "I...I can't" he blurted, stumbling backwards. She moved quickly, standing up, hand grabbing his cock again.

"Yes you can," she whispered, leaning upwards, her breath hot on his face. "I want that nice hard cock inside me. I want you to fuck me."

James felt his head spin. Those words. His cock throbbing in her hand. She turned around, hand reaching behind herself to again grasp his cock. "Claire...we...sh...shouldn't," he said, aware how meek he sounded.

She took a step forward, puling him with her. He watched, feeling completely out of control as she carefully placed her knees on the toilet seat, kneeling on it with her legs splayed outwards behind her. She released his cock, using her hands to slide her skirt back up into a bunch around her waist. He looked down at her stockinged thighs, those black leather boots, then her bare, firm bum cheeks and the thong strap of her panties moving to the side under direction of her left hand. A little devil tattoo on the base of her spine.

His mind reeled. How could he resist? He had to resist. He couldn't do this, no way. Yet he didn't move, and he didn't resist her right hand reaching back and grabbing his cock again. One more he felt it twitch, and his stomach turned with emotions of fear, concern and disbelief. She tugged at him, and he stumbled forwards, his exposed cockhead pressing against the tight flesh of her right buttock.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes," she murmured. "Stick it in me." He felt her slide his cock across, positioning it. His body tensed, his cock perilously close to her pussy.

"Claire...I really...I'm not sure...we sh..shouldn't...I..." He watched as her body pushed back, his cock pressing against her. He couldn't understand why he couldn't just pull himself away from her. A slight change of angle from Claire. "I...we..." Another movement backwards, her hand carefully positioning his cock, then he gasped "Oh...ohhhh fuck!" as he felt his cockhead penetrate her. He stared down in disbelief as he felt her rock backwards towards him, her hand moving away, his eyes filled with the sight of half of his cock inside her.

"That's it," he heard her murmur. "Mmmmm right there." A slight wiggle of her hips was enough for James to overcome his inhibitions and doubts, feeling helpless to stop himself from pushing forwards, feeling his foreskin tighten as his cock slid deeper inside her, the deep pleasure of his cock inside her pussy. His hands fell to her bum cheeks, skin so tight against his fingers. He felt her move forwards, then back again, his cock tingling inside her pussy. "Ohhhh yesss...fuck me," she hissed, her voice louder than before and faintly echoing in the tiled cubicle.