A Girlfriend or Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know if she meant the biting or the flicking of the tongue so I did both while Karen sank down on my dick and began a furious ride up and down, back and forth and rotating around. That was stimulation enough for me too and I had to concentrate not to shoot at once. Fortunately I had a pussy to distract me. Yeah, it really was a distraction in that sense as I focused on getting Mel to come.

Somehow that took my mind off the wild cowgirl lower down on me and I managed to get myself under some sort of control. The girls echoed moans and groans back and forth and I had no doubt that at least Karen was close. She had showed previously that clit-biting brought her close fast enough, and her wanting cock was surely a sign of that. Sure enough, her panting got faster and erratic, and her pussy trembled before it cramped around me as she let the first orgasm take her. She sank all the way down on me and stayed there until she had finished.

"Is he still hard?" Mel panted.

"Oh yeah, he didn't come."

"Change again then: I'm close!"

They got up and switched, and Karen admonished me:

"No biting right now, I'm too sensitive for that. Just lick and kiss softly."

I was happy to oblige, but unfortunately that let me lose my focus, and the urge to come myself got stronger.

"Oooh, I'm about to come!" Mel moaned "Grab my tits hard sis . . ."

Her words was cut off as she came hard, so hard that it released me too with a groan. She did as Karen had done, sat still all the way down, but I wanted more stimulation as I shot in her and I fucked her as good as I could from below.

It became very still for awhile after that, all of us staying in place, not moving, not talking, only breathing. It was Karen who broke it:

"Are you up for another round Anders?"

"Not yet, but I will be. Stay where you are and I'll keep you warm until then. I kind of like what I see, you know."

"Yeah, I do know that you love to watch my ass. Lick my pussy then and I'll stay, and I'll see to it that Mel stays too."

"No need for that sis, try to get me away and I will fight you! That was a big O!"

"And I think he got one of those too Mel. You have started to leak since he has shrunk a bit.Just look at that flood."

"Oh. Shouldn't he get to clean that up since he caused it? At least that is what mom always said when we spilled milk."

"A bit late for that now, I think, since it has come out of you."

"You're right, I better take care of it then."

I felt her hands move around down there before disappearing a short while to return again. I had no idea what she was doing until she continued:

"Do you want a taste too Karen? It's yummy!"

Another hand joined in for a while, then disappeared.

"It's okay I guess," Karen then said "but I prefer chocolate-taste myself."

Then I knew what they were doing and I started to get hard again.

The second round continued much like the first, but for me the taste was a little different after they switched. I wonder why . . .

It was that one time we were together all three of us. We began our work and so did Mel who got a job in a home for elders. That included nights and weekends for her and she lacked the time and rest to be with us. It had been great though, and the four weeks vanished in a blur as everything was equally good.

Then we got on the flight to visit my family and it was a long way to travel. When we arrived they met us at the airport.

"Karen, this is my mom Marie, dad Fredric and brother Daniel. And this is Karen that I have written about."

They weren't exactly reserved so there were hugs and cheek-kisses all around. They got us and our luggage out to the car and home, a one-family house quite close to the town centre. That may sound a bit more special than it was since the town is small and only has something like 20.000 citizens. During summer, though, it grows to almost three times that, and that was the reason why the tourist information needed people. Many of the summer guests were german or dutch.

Jetlagged we fell asleep at once in my room in the basement. An extra bed had been brought down, I don't know why: we only used one anyway. When we woke up the sun still shone in through the small windows up near the ceiling and Karen asked about the time.

"Eleven." I told her after a look at my watch.

"Really? Have we only slept three hours? It feels like a lot more to me, I'm even hungry."

"No honey, eleven in the evening: we have slept for fifteen hours."

"But the sun is still up!?"

"Yeah, we're far enough north for it to stay up all day and night now. In six months it never goes up instead. Come on, let's go upstairs and get something to eat."

"Can we do that? What if we wake the others?"

"We won't, don't worry. Mom and dad have their vacation now and stay up late and sleep in late. Daniel has a job at the papermill over the summer and has the nightshift now, so he isn't at home."

I took her hand and led her up the stairs. True enough mom and dad sat out on the patio, enjoying the cooler night air, it was 'only' something like 20-25 degrees Celsius. Mom got up at the sound of the door and came to greet us:

"Slept well?" she asked Karen.

"Oh yes, but it is a bit confusing that it is still daylight. I thought it was close to noon." Karen answered.

"It does take some getting used to. Hungry?"

"Yeah, but I can make something, mom. You sit down and take it easy." I assured her, but to no avail as I knew well enough.

"Don't you tell me what to do or not in my own house! It's all prepared and only needs to be warmed up anyway. Sit down outside and I will bring it to you in a few minutes."

Well, that's my mom alright, so we did like she said and sat and talked to dad until she came out and served us the late night dinner.

Wide awake now after sleeping for so long, I took Karen for a walk after we had eaten. The town was still awake too, many people appreciating the more humane temperature at that time of night, and I was greeted by quite a few of our neighbours and friends as we passed the houses where they sat outside on the porches.

I had to introduce Karen to them of course, since the rumour had spread that 'my future wife' was coming. A bit premature, but I knew there was nothing I could say to change that idea of theirs. I think Karen felt a little like a monkey at a zoo, being gawked at and talked about everywhere, but at the same time everyone was appreciative of her and very friendly. Wine, beer or other drinks were offered or simply served, and when we got back home three hours later we were both tipsy. Mom and dad had finally gone to sleep and we withdrew to my room downstairs. Still wide awake we sat and talked, but this gave that after Karen asked about me and Daniel:

"You and your brother seems to be much alike. Not that I have seen much of him yet, but are you close?"

"That depends on the situation. We are very competitive and I would say that he has a complex about being the younger one, trying to be better all the time. I have always done my best to hold him down, and we fought a lot when we were younger. We do love each other though and there is no one I trust more than him."

"Much like me and Mel then. Promise not to be upset now, but since you fucked both of us, would it be okay if I got to have both of you too? I have fantasized about two guys having me at once, both in tandem and parallel so to speak: would that be okay?"

That was kind of difficult to get a grip on for me. It both made me a little jeallous and very aroused, thinking of her in a situation like that, but she had arranged the threesome with Mel after all.

"Sure, why not?" I told her "I'll talk to him and see if he is interested and if we can get the schedules together."

"Thanks Anders, I really would love that experience for one time, and one time only. Now I want you, and not for just once but as much as possible!"

It wasn't that easy to put it together: when we didn't work he was often asleep or at work, and when we were all free mom and dad were around. I would say that Daniel wanted it to happen at least as much as Karen though, and it was he who came up with the idea after two weeks had passed:

"Anders, why don't we go to grand-dads old house to do this? We can be all for ourselves with no one within tens of miles. I get off from work friday evening and if you drive I can sleep in the car. We stay until sunday evening and I drive back so you can both sleep in the car and go to work when we are back here."

Sounded a bit desperate, after all it was a 700 mile trip in all, but sure, it was possible. Karen was all for it so it was decided.

The house lay out in the forest by a small lake even further north. It was a bit primitive without electricity or running water, but a beautiful place to stay at for a few days even so.

When I parked outside the house Karen said so too:

"What a fantastic place! All green from the trees, blue from the lake and red from the houses, and calm and quiet. I love it."

"And we are all alone here, we can be naked all the time if we want." Daniel added with a look full of desire at her. He was horny alright!

"Let's get everything inside first at least." I intervened to be somewhat practical, although I too looked forward to seeing Karen naked there (or at any place for that matter).

We had unpacked soon enough with only a change, towel and toothbrush each and food and drink for six meals to take care of, and Karen did strip after that. When she came out from the house to where we sat on the porch Daniel sighed with delight:

"That's more like it!" he said "You are absolutly gorgeous! Anders is a lucky guy, and me too for this weekend."

"Thank you." she blushed and sat between us on the swing "Before we get started I want to tell you what I want to get out of this, so we all get this straight. I want you both to fuck me as much as you can, anywhere you want. I want to try being DP:d at least once since I have never done that before. If I don't like it I will tell you and that will be the last time, but if I do like it you can do it again as much as you want. Okay?"

"Absolutely! No problem at all." Daniel hurried to assure her.

I only nodded, and he started groping and kissing her breasts. She spread her legs and I put a hand there to warm up her pussy with my fingers. It was hardly needed, she was dripping wet already, but I wanted to make her come before we really got started. I moved down to kneel in front of her, put her legs on my shoulders and began that 'bite and flicker' thing on her clit and she groaned. Her hands came down to push me away, but I only took a brief pause:

"Daniel, hold her hands so that I can finish her without interruption. I will make her beg to be fucked senseless."

He took hold of her wrists and lifted them up over her head before he returned to nibbling her nipples.

"No, Anders! Not that, you know I get overstimulated when you do that!"

I didn't listen and kept up what I was doing. In a matter of minutes she came for the first time, cringing and trying to get away from me. Never stopping the bite-and-lick I entered her with two fingers, then a third, a fourth, pushing them in slowly until the thumb put a stop to it, and another orgasm shook her.

"Oh God Anders! Please stop it, I can't take much more!" she pleaded, but I continued.

Pushing the fingers in and out of her I finally let the thumb join the others and pushed deeper little by little, streching her out and lubricating my hand with her juices more and more. A third orgasm took her and she growled. Daniel had a rough time trying to stay on sucking the nipples despite her squirming. With my hand all the way inside her and her legs on my back it was easier for me. She came two more times in quick succession and screamed:

"I submit! Please fuck me, do anything you want to me, but stop this!"

Then I let go of her clit, withdrew my hand and stood up smiling down at her. I had driven her wild and was pleased with that.

While she caught her breath Daniel and I undressed. We took her out on the lawn where I lay down on my back and made her half-lay on top with her back to me and legs spread wide. After entering her pussy to get my dick wet and slippery, I steered it to her other opening and pushed slowly. It wasn't as easy to enter, but little by little I got inside her ass with Karen groaning and panting.

"Shit!" she exclaimed when I was deep inside her "That is tighter than I ever thought. Please hold still and let me try to get used to it, I don't know it it hurts or feels good right now."

I stayed still until she tentatively moved a little herself.

"Alright, I think I'm good for now, but no fast moves Anders."

Daniel got down on his knees and leaned over on one hand, entering her pussy with his dick. Karen was right, it was tight and it got tighter when he intruded. I felt his dick push in 'next door' and Karen gasped.

"God, that fills me up! Shit!"

So far she had been poised on her elbows but now she lay down on my torso without support, her head beside mine with her neck bent backwards. Daniel sank down more too, supported on his elbows on the ground and with hands on her breasts, so I sneaked a hand in between them to finger her clit: we were quite occupied despite laying still.

With breasts and clit stimulated and dicks in both ass and pussy, not to mention already having orgasmed several times, Karen wasn't far from another eruption. Her breathing was forced and shallow, the muscles in her lower abdomen twitched, her head rolled from side to side and her hands had firm hold on Daniels back.

"Fuck me. I'm close, please fuck me now!" she pleaded.

Daniel was the first to react and I felt his dick pull out most of the way before returning all the way in. I had more trouble with both Karen and him on top although not adding their full weight, but I found a way to give her short strokes in and out of her ass.

It was probably for the best that it was a reduced fuck from my side since it was really tight, but her reaction was overwhelming. Daniel and I weren't in synch, we didn't push in at the same time nor alternately, but both and neither at random. There was constant movement in her, constant stimulation to ass, pussy, clit and breasts and no time to rest or catch her breath. The orgasm that hit her was more than she could handle and her scream might have been from agony and fear as much as from extacy.

Her body tensed up from head to toe and her ass and pussy contracted around our intruding dicks as if trying to strangle them. The effect that had on us was that we came hard at the same time, shoved our dicks as deep as we could in her and filled her with cum in both holes. That didn't do her any good in her overheated state of mind and she came even harder.

When it was over she felt more like a rag doll than anything else and when Daniel finally got off of us he had to help her roll to the side where she lay panting, curled up in a ball. I wasn't feeling too strong myself to be honest and only rolled after and held her in my arms. Daniel squatted, supported by his hands, close by and he was the first to comment.

"That was fucking unbelievable! I have never come like that before, the pressure from that pussy. . . christ!"

Then he must have realized Karen's situation and added:

"Are you okay, Karen?"

"Yeah, I think so," she panted and stretched out on the grass "but I agree, that was something out of the ordinary, I thought I would die there for a moment when you both came and rammed me hard at the same time. No more of that even if it was marvelous, you fuck me one at the time from now on."

Right then, though, not even Daniel seemed too eager to do anything along that line, and instead we went down to the lake to wash and rest.

Eventually the lust returned, a naked Karen had that effect on males, and she walked kind of funny for a day after we had returned home, but it was a weekend to remember.

When we got back to school in August we were joined by Melanie who followed in Karens path to become a doctor. Like both of us she moved into a dorm although we had talked about renting an apartment together. To begin with this was how it would be though, with the option to move together if the right opportunity came up, since Mel wanted the 'dorm experience'. Classes began and Karen and I spent a lot of time in my room alone, studying or making out, and Mel came over when she felt alone or needed help.

I continued my sketching and painting too of course, and the cheerleading practice was still a must in that department. There were some new faces, with older girls that had graduated being replaced, one of the new were... Mel. Not a big surprise knowing her the way I did, and I had already made sketches of her when in Texas wearing Karen's outfit. Caricatures were produced when I got to know the new ones a bit better, I wanted to be sure not to hurt anyone unintentionally.

Mel also became a model of mine out in the city with the theater costumes, with Karen or alone, and then my first assignment for the semester in the arts-class came: a nude study series. I hadn't done nude before except for the one time with Karen after our first date. I really don't know why that was, we were certainly close enough and I was quite sure that she would have agreed, but it never came up. Now though it did and I asked her if she would model for me.

"Of course, do you even have to ask?" she responded.

"Maybe not, but I think it is the polite thing to do anyway. I don't want to take anything for granted, especially not you."

"I know and you don't, but the answer is yes in any way, just tell me when, where and how and I'll do it."

That was kind of the problem: the 'where'. 'In a different setting' was the directive, 'a location not previously used or a person not used as a model before'. I had no idea how to find another model willing to be nude so I figured that a new setting was what I had to find.

My previous creativity in that area made that difficult though. I had used my room, Karens room, the city's public spaces, the university grounds and studios and many other places, and gotten credit for that, but you can't do nude posing anywhere, can you? Not without being arrested anyway, and now I saw no options.

We talked about it for several days without results. We came up with ideas but only to reject them after thinking closely about them. A dorm shower? Great, her or my dorm? Mine with guys around? No! Her with me among other showering girls? No! A park among bushes? Too risky.

Then Karen showed up in my room with Melanie one evening, saying she had solved the problem in two ways. She sounded excited and no less happy so I asked her how we should do it.

"Mel has agreed to model for you! She has nothing more to hide from you after all, and she is a new model. Then I have a different setting too, or really two. I have snooped around and among the two of us we seem to be well known and respected here, so I have a promise that we can use both the theater and the stadium if we do it in the late evenings or at night. I get to borrow the keys to let us in after they are closed and the janitors have left. We can use any location and turn the lights on as much as we need as long as we make sure everything is turned off and locked when we leave. Of course I haven't said anything about nakedness."

That was better news than anything I had thought possible and I scoped her up in my arms in a bear-hug and showered her with kisses. She giggled happily when I put her down again.

"You like the idea then, do you?" she then smiled.

"Of course! What is there not to like? But Mel, are you okay with those locations? After all, being nude in an empty stadium after dark, with the lights turned on... I suppose that have to make you feel 'in the spotlight'."