A Girl's Day Out With Master

Story Info
A non vanilla marriage.
1.6k words
4.3
29.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We head out in the car, the bags packed by him, makes me assume we are spending the night out. It is our anniversary and thoughts of candle light, a hotel room and champagne fill my mind.

His cologne is driving my mad with its sweet yet musky scent drifting over in the car. i plant a kiss to Master’s neck and inhale deeply . He smirks and chuckles softly as he nudges me away . "Not now pet … sit back and show me what i own."

Having worn the outfit he picked out, a short skirt and thin white blouse with nothing underneath, i scoot sideways in the car hoisting up the skirt, exposing my well shaven cunt. He inspects it as we drive making sure i got every hair.

My eyes close, feeling the smooth lips become slippery with his touch. The fact some passer-by might see makes it dangerous and delicious at the same time. My hips begin to grind to his touch. He gives another snicker as he pulls his hand away, I whimper shamelessly, holding position perfectly knowing better not to move until told.

I blink as he pulls off to an unknown road, my eyes must have spoken of the confusion since Master winks and laughs evilly. From his jacket pocket produces a blindfold and instructs me to put it on. Hesitantly i obey and instantly begin to tremble softly. His reassuring hand gently strokes my thigh as we drive over what feels like a dirt road .

The car stops and he grips my upper inner thigh roughly, his voice low as he orders me to undress, i begin to fumble with the buttons of my blouse as i feel the car shift and the door opens and slams shut . I call out for Master and receive no reply. I continue to remove the blouse and slither from the tight skirt until I am completely naked for Him.

After what seemed like an hour, the passenger door opens and a hand assists me out of the car. If not for the cologne, i would not really have known it was him. A breath of relief escapes my painted lips, knowing it is he who guides me.

i stumble as we cross what seems to be a wooded area. The leaves of fall and small twigs crushing under my bare feet, my body shudders in the cool air, making my nipples harden to the point of pain. We walk down a semi-steep hill, the air around me growing more chilly with every step. His firm grip on my arm keeps me from falling several times before the ground levels off.

He then turns me and gently pushes me back, until I can feel wood against my back. His form leans into mine as my arms are raised and bound with leather cuffs. He fastens my ankles as well. Then he backs off and is gone.

i hear soft rummaging noises so he is still here ... but where is here and what is he doing? All this makes it scary as hell, yet exciting. At last i feel his hand reaching up to remove the blindfold .

My eyes flutter open, pupils adjusting to the light ... or lack of it. I look around what seems to be a cave. The opening reveals the sun will soon set and several candles are lighted about. I look down to see a slate shelf, where Masters toys are neatly laid out. I can see now I’ve been placed on a wooden cross.

i swallow hard then look for him. He stands about ten feet away, admiring my naked form. I shake within my bindings. I receive an appreciative smile and nod from him before he approaches and replaces the blindfold over my eyes. He remains silent as his hand explores my body, pinching and twisting my hard nipples until i whimper in pain. He repeats the process with my swelling clit.

I feel something wet and cool over my lips and my tongue snakes out to it, the taste sweet and juicy. It is placed further in my mouth, causing my lips to part more and receive it. Mmm, a strawberry. A soft smile curves my crimson lips, then the fruit traces down my body, over my nipples, swirling down my tummy then between wet puffy folds to my clit. His tongue follows, licking and sucking the whole way. My hips thrust toward his face and he pulls away quite suddenly.

A cry bursts out as a flogger attacks my breasts, one, two, three, four times making them sting and ache. Then another piece of fruit is brought to my lips, a slice of peach this time. It follows the same path as before, and again he traces down my body with his tongue.

i moan and writhe against the wooden cross , my whole body aching with need as again i feel pain, the flogger only hits twice but clamps on my nipples soon follow. Finally He whispers in that wonderful voice i adore so much, "And this is only the beginning, my pet "

i growl passionately and he chuckles as he unhooks me and turns me to face the cross. My legs are parted and what must be a spreader bar is placed between my feet. Again that long terrible silence before a smack to my left ass cheek sends me jolting into the cross, the sting bittersweet. Before i can completely recover, I receive another to the right, then several more on each side bringing me to tears before His gentle hand softly runs over my poor little ass, his breath on my ear as he kisses and licks.

I hear another soft whisper, "You’re such a good girl … aren’t you?"

"Yes Master," i reply, my voice shaky and sweet.

Reaching down between my legs he toys and teases my clit, making it even more engorged as he tugs on the chains of the clamps on my nipples. My belly quivers with need to release as his two fingers impale my now soaked pussy, pounding in and out quickly as he orders me to tighten the inner muscles. i obey, bringing me closer to the edge .

"Please, Master may i cum please ... please?!" Then he stops as he laughs softly, running his fingers down my back lightly right over the spine. i whimper and my body folds in defeat, held up only by the shackles.

Again the flogger strikes my ass, moves up my back to my shoulders, then down again past my ass to my thighs. I cry out, arching and jerking in pain, the sound bouncing off the walls of the cave. It sounds like someone else, or maybe an animal, filled with raw passion.

Again he moves back to my pussy, teasing my clit, running my juices back to my spasming asshole, sticking just the tip in as his other hand delves in my pussy. Instinctively, i grip his fingers with my muscles.

“Good girl." he whispers, his voice to low and raspy sounding. He sounds sadistic and cruel, yet passionate. He teases and fucks my tight little holes bringing me so close to cumming i think i will explode. Then again he stops as a wailing now fills the cave and tears of need streak my delicate cheeks.

I am shaken out of my fog as i feel my hands become free. He lowers me to my knees. Still facing the cross, he moves directly in front of me. I feel something between my lips once more and a curious tongue snakes out to explore what treat there may be. The taste is salty sweet, the very familiar musky scent of Master fills my nostrils. Purring softly, my lips part and his cock slowly enters my hot wet mouth, sucking greedily. Just knowing the head is that delicious purple that drives me crazy, I suck it in greedily to the back of my throat as my tender ass rest on the cold steel bar that keeps my legs open wide.

Master moans and grips a handful of hair and forces his cock deeper. i swallow, taking the full length down my throat as my tongue laps the underside of his cock. His hips begin thrusting as he rapes my lips, loving every second of it as he uses his pet. My tongue feels him begin to spasm. Knowing he could come any moment, my neck arches and throat opens more ready for his delicious seed.

Then he stops and pulls away. Stepping behind me, i am lifted from the dirt floor and laid over the slate table. I moan as i feel his cock tease my soaking slit then plunge violently into my aching cunt. He begins pounding his hips against mine like a steam engine, hitting the very depths of my pussy.

Again i plead with him, "Please, Master, please may i cum."

His gruff breathless voice replies, "Yes my little cum slut, come all over your Master’s cock!"

He continues to pound away against my sore ass as inner muscles lock down like a vice around his invading cock. I scream as i cum hard for a good five that felt like an hour.

His cock pulls out now, drenched with my cum and plunges into my tight asshole. Again he begins thrusting in that raw passionate rhythm, another orgasm takes over before the first one fully passes. Then He growls and explodes, filling my ass with hot molten cum.

As he falls upon me, both of us exhausted and trying to catch our breaths, he plants soft kisses along my back, then removes the remaining bindings and the blindfold.

He escorts me to the makeshift bed made of several blankets and pillows. We lay there cuddling and holding each other for the longest time before speaking.

The silence breaks as he says softly, "Happy anniversary, my pet."

i smile and kiss him adoringly. "Thank you, Master."