A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris tells Gary all.
2.1k words
4.34
31.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Gary went to work 9am the next day and as usual here sits Chris at his desk already.

Gary does actually work for Chris but you wouldn’t know it when you walked in the place. Gary manages most every area and Chris is in there getting his hands dirty with all his employees. He doesn’t act like most bosses. He is stern when needed and makes sure things get done but treats his employees with respect and expects the same.

Gary and Chris met in a computer parts store nearly 6 years ago and just got to know each other better. When Chris took his at home computer repair business to an actual building he offered Gary a job.

They do not tell everyone at the charities or church that Chris is Gary’s boss per Chris’s request. He wants everyone to treat him like any of Gary’s other friends. Besides Chris and Gary are very close and are much more then boss and employee. This is why though never discussing each others deep personal sexual lives before, Gary thought this conversation will go well.

“Morning Boss”

“Morning buddy, how are things going this morning?”

“Fairly well, Look Chris I want to ask you something and if I turn out to be wrong and you would rather not talk about it then by all means say so. I do not want anything to interfere with our friendship.”

“Whoa! What is it Gary? You seem so serious. Are you ok, Kari, The kids?”

“Oh everything with them is fine. Just this particular subject offends allot of people. I do not want to offend you.”

“What subject? Let it out already!”

Gary takes a deep breath. “Ok, Do you remember last night when we were at the store and we seen that tabloid and you made that comment?”

Chris knows exactly what he is talking about.

“Yes.”

“Were you serious or joking?”

Chris thought for a moment and before answering considering where this may lead their conversation and friendship.

He knows all to well how some do not accept it, especially if you call yourself a Christian too.

He thought later last night how what he said maybe shouldn’t have been said. Was his friend now asking to condemn or admit his choice in it as well?

Chris answered him. “Well, serious actually.”

Gary breathed a sigh of relief. Chris started to laugh to see his friend’s expression of relief.

“Why do you ask Gary?”

“To be honest, Kari and I practice a D/s relationship and though I laughed it off I totally agreed with you.”

“I think I kind of knew actually. I am really glad we are talking about this now. I too didn’t want to take a chance at ruining what I consider to be a valuable friendship. Later in the night I thought about what I said and hoped it would turn out well.”


Gary asked, “How did you know?”

“Well, the way she serves dinner and waits until you look at her a certain way before sitting. She sits on the ottoman allot and not on the sofa with you. She has pillows she is on in the living room everyday when you get home. To name a few”

They both laugh.

“I also noticed a time or two over the years where she stood allot, as in not a lot of sitting when everyone else was, possibly from too sore to sit. She also wears one necklace all the time everyday, could be a collar.”

They chuckled again.

Gary asked Chris, “How long have you agreed to this type of lifestyle and if you don’t mind me asking where exactly do you stand with it. You know BDSM D/s what you think on things, slave’s verses submissive.”

“Is there a particular reason why you want to know?”

“Well one thing is Kari and I now have someone we can talk to that understands. Then there is curiosity for sure. *smile* I mean if you would rather not that’s fine.”

“No that’s ok I don’t mind just was wondering if you or Kari were up to match making again. Because you know a Master and submissive relationship is something that has to happen naturally it can’t be forced. To be honest it also happens to be the only relationship I want and I want it to last forever and this is why I am still not with anyone yet. My Lady Right hasn’t shown up yet. I will know it when it happens though that I am sure.”

Gary nearly choked on his coffee he was drinking when he heard the Lady Right because of the Master Right comments Trish always makes, and the has to happen naturally.

Gary nodded, “I agree. It isn’t some game it is a 24/7 lifestyle. At least for Kari and me it is.”

“To sum it up, I follow D/s mostly and have desired it as long as I can recall. I am a Christian as you know and have some old fashion values about a woman and her place and the children and the father/husband and all of their rolls in the family. I do not want a slave that has no thoughts of her own or that I beat and take only my pleasure out of and she has nothing in return. I’m not a billionaire but I do have some nice things of my own, a house, truck, car, business and money to pleasure and spoil whoever my precious lady will be one day. You know most of this.”

“With the lifestyle in place in our relationship I would be the one to make sure everyone is taken care of and will demand respect and protect each one in our family. I have all of these things and no-one special to spoil. I do believe in spanking a disobedient little lady. I like to be romantic and surprise her and be in control of special occasions and such. I do not mind some of the scene’s those in the BDSM crowd speak of or do.

I do not believe it is ok to mix and mingle and swing. I also am firm in I won’t be naked and bare bottom spank or make love to a girl I am not married to. So she will have to have a strong set of values and willing to agree with that. I think there should be a contract and lots of communication going on. Rules and things expected of her every day.

I would collar my girl once there is a serious commitment on both of our sides. Bondage, spanking for pleasure, toys etc are fun and exciting. Does that about cover it?” Chris smiled.

Gary laughed, “Yeah”

“I also want full time so that even in a crowd I know she knows where our places are and we feel it. Oh I should tell you, I have my own dungeon too.”

“WHAT, are you serious, where!?”

“Yeah, I had nothing else to do so there is nearly everything you can think of in what use to be a two car garage. When my little lady does come along we will have everything we need.”

“WoW! I have been to your house hundreds of times and never knew. If you don’t mind me asking, what all is in it?”

“Well three layers of sound proof wall & ceiling to start, Sauna, Shower, Vanity, 4 post Bed, Cabinets, Counters,”

*pause*

“Yeah, yeah get to the good stuff!!”

Chris laughed, “Ok, ok, ok. In the cabinets are unopened toys of all sorts and color and sizes. On the wall there are tails and paddles. Hanging from the ceiling on one side are cuffs on chains. On the bed, there are cuffs and chains and a made in spreader bar. Leather covered spanking pillow type mini chair to lean over from on the bed that lifts that bottom right up. It also works well under the small of the back with the spreader bar. Or so I’m told. I have never actually used them yet."

"I have all sorts of things I been collecting or creating over time. A bench is in there and chair for over the knee spanking. Small refrigerator, oils and soaps in a vast array of scents, linens, candles everywhere, you know just everything. Oh I also have a black leather medical exam chair/bed too.”

Gary nearly explodes with all sorts of rushing thoughts and regret for not mentioning this before!

“How much time have you spent on collecting?”

“For as long as I have had my house, 10 years. I can bring you by and show you if you like. I have let a few people use it, with their own toys and linens of course. Once my lady comes along, I won’t be doing that anymore though and will get a new bed.”

“That makes sense. Sad to let it go to waste while you wait but then it becomes a special place of intimacy when you are married to your lady.”

“Right, You and Kari are welcome to use it and I could sit with the kids for you. I never stay around when a couple use it. I also only allow married couples I know and trust.”

“That would be a great surprise for my girl” *evil grin*

“Well anytime just let me know.”

“I am so glad we talked Boss. I think this will only enrich our friendship.”

“I too am glad. I have also been thinking of continuing visiting your little church on a more regular basis. I like the environment and the people there are very nice and caring.”

“That would be great. Hey, I am going to call Kari real quick and then I suppose we should get on them computers in the back so them techs coming in can fix them.”

“Sure go right ahead, and I was just fixing to boot them all up and start sorting them out. Tell Kari I said Hi.”

“I am going to keep the dungeon thing under wraps for now. Cool?”

“Fine with me”

They smiled.

They had talked all morning and when the techs come in at noon they won’t have much to do if they do not get to work. Chris went in the back to the warehouse and started booting up all the computers needing to be looked over and trouble-shoot so his guys can begin to fix them.

While walking back there he was going over in his head the conversation he had just had with his friend. He felt a little sorrow in his heart. He had not yet met his lady right for him to care and nurture for the rest of their lives. Someone to share all these things he has.

He then came to the thought of Trish who he had been wondering about and thought on how she was one of Kari’s best friends and surely she knows of her and Gary’s lifestyle. Then thought he knew Gary for over 5 years and he wasn’t sure of it so it is possible she doesn’t know. Then tried to not think on it at all and went back to work.

Gary calls Kari.

Kari notices the caller ID and answers the phone. “Hello Master”

“Hello my baby girl. How is your day going so far?”

“Just great, I have all the chores completed and fixing to start on dinner. I have been thinking of our little Trish all day. Have you had a chance to talk to Chris yet Master?”

“As a matter of fact yes, it is part of the reason I am calling. I can not talk in detail right now because we have lots of work to do here today. We spent all of this morning talking but just know in my opinion so far, this could very well be our little Trish’s Master Right.”

Kari screeched with joy! “I’m so excited! This is so wonderful. You were talking all morning Master?”

“Yes. Now listen to me. Do not start planning and doing things until we can discuss this understand? We promised Trish if this is going to happen for her it needs to be naturally.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Master?”

“Yes?”

“This doesn’t mean I have to cancel or put off things Trish and I already have scheduled this week or so right? This just means don’t go planning?”

“That is correct. Now get back to dinner I’m going to work now and Kari?”

“Yes Sir?”

“If I find out you cross the line on this one rather it works out or not you will not sit for a great deal of time understand?”

“Yes Sir…”

“I mean it. Chris feels the same exact way Trish does on the allowing things to happen naturally. I care too much for both of them to ruin these relationships. Now get back to work. I love you.”

“He does??” She’s so excited.

“Yes! Now get to working on dinner.”

“Yes Sir. And I love you too.”

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers