A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris asked about Trish.
2.1k words
4.25
28.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

"Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true" By: precious

Gary goes back to the warehouse where Chris is and starts talking shop. Some of the techs are coming in. They knocked out three computers really quickly and made the work orders for the techs to get started on.

They both started for their office which is one large room actually split and shared by both. Their large desks are facing each other across the room. They figured this would be more productive for their friendship and job oriented conversations.

Chris sat in his chair and started reviewing something on the computer. Probably adding in those work orders they just set up. Gary sat at his desk.

Gary knowing full well that this could be the very Master Right Trish has waited for, wanted, needed and desired for so long; was going to take it upon himself to make sure Chris is still coming for their normal Saturday at his house.

Then he decided against it remembering the promise. If they happen to meet at his house then this would be fate and on their own. He too wonders why they hadn't met yet.

Chris seen Gary in deep thought and asked. "Are you alright buddy?"

"Yeah, yeah I am just thinking."

"Thinking?"

Both men said simultaneously:

"Dungeon!"

Then they both laughed and headed back to the warehouse to prepare more computers and work orders.

Chris too had been in constant battle to keep his mind on work after this morning's conversation. He was thinking of Trish again and no longer could resist and asked Gary...

"Gary, you know Kari's friend Trish?"

Gary nearly in shocked answers: "Yeah, she is one of her dearest friends."

"I am just curious of something. After all the people Kari has tried to fix me up with why is it she never has with Trish? Is there something wrong with her or something?"

"The only thing wrong with her is that she has been hurt pretty bad in some previous relationships."

Gary is carefully choosing his words.

"She also has made Kari promise not to try and set her up anymore. She just wants to dive into her life of kids and grandkids and if there is someone for her, he will come along on his own."

"That sounds fair enough. I was just wondering. I knew they seemed pretty close. As much as I have been to your house I hadn't seen her there but have heard Kari speak of her being there. I thought maybe it was being done on purpose or something."

"No, honestly it just so happens you hadn't been at my house at the same time is all it amounts to. You have been to several of the charity things and have been visiting the church for nearly two months haven't you two ever talked?"

"No never. I do admire the fact that she has raised her children on her own for the most part. Maybe one day we will bump into each other and speak. At the charities and the church we have met eye to eye a few times and smiled but she always seemed too be busy helping or talking to her friends or playing with her grandbabies."

"Yeah she has been through quite a bit. She has a few health problems she has endured and would you believe she use to be 250 plus pounds?"

"Really? I had noticed she lost weight but never even thought on numbers. Size doesn't matter to me. What kind of health problems? Is she ok now?"

"She has high blood pressure, Fibromyalgia, had knee surgery, asthma, just to name a few."

He was not sure if he should mention the bi-polar yet.

"That is a shame she hasn't had someone to take care of her all along. How did she take the weight off?"

"Determination for one, we had to watch her there for awhile though because she was doing fad diets that were not good for her health and was getting stuck in vicious cycles. But in the end she and Kari started working out at the local hospital in the cardio ward and basically low fat and eating healthy."

"Well that's good. I do not see anything wrong with a woman who has a little meat on her bones as you know already. I do care if they take care of their self though."

"She had trouble for awhile staying on her medicines because it is all so expensive."

"Well you do not have to tell her but if she ever needs anything like that you just tell me. I do not mind helping. I give to all sorts of other things, you know?"

"Yeah I know you do. That's really nice of you. I think she has insurance now or something Kari told me awhile back."

"I wasn't going to say anything about something else with her but I know you are not mindless about reality and things are not cut and dry, every situation is different so it will probably not matter at all."

"What is it? You know I do not judge people based on their past unless it happens to be past becoming present that will harm them."

"I know. This isn't so much her past as it is a side effect of her past. She is bi-polar. They think most of it is because of the abuse she endured for so long. They say it is some genetics also but doesn't always show up in younger years in life. Sometimes trauma sets it off. She fights depression and some sorts of things I do not totally get.

She gets scared around strangers and crowds. She doesn't do well alone in strange places. She nearly got hit by the tram once because a man started screaming. She was trying to get away and fell. He wasn't even screaming at her. She had day mares when she first came to town worried the ex husband had followed her here and would see him every where. She still doesn't handle white tire trucks well. That's what he did for a living.

Kari has spent many nights comforting her. She has come a long way though and it has been awhile. The medicines help some. She's obsessive compulsive too; they say most that are bi-polar are. She gets aggravated with herself because she counts everything. *smile*"

Dropping the tools he was working with on the table and point blank looking at Gary, Chris asked. "What do you mean abuse?"

"She is going to kill me for telling you everything. You got to promise you won't dive right in to trying to fix everything for her she would hate that. She would not want someone to be her friend based on feeling sorry for her."

"I promise. I think she is a strong woman just from what I know of her already but if those who abused her are around I wouldn't mind throwing some abuse their way, and you know I would do that for anyone. I do not believe in especially a man abusing a woman. Knowing the lifestyle I desire you can understand why I feel so strongly about that. Before I was a Christian I seen allot of abuse when I would frequent the BDSM circuits. I would not be someone's friend or help them out of pity anyway. If I help or do for someone it is because I care."

"Well it was men. There were more then one and a long time ago. She was married to them and some were just boyfriends. She seems to have this sign that says 'please abuse me I'll let you' tattooed on her head. That's a quote from her by the way."

"You know it is as if a submissive does have that sort of sign and they get abused because they have no idea what it is they are seeking and it takes a good honest dominant to guide them. You are a dominant you think that is what happened in her case?"

"Well, I can't tell all I know for all the obvious reasons. I will say this though, she got abused because the men she married she tried to fix and help and they took advantage of her and when she stood her ground they stomped on her and one did it literally."

"You mean to tell me he hit her?"

"He hit her like she was a man."

"I know it isn't funny but she stood up to him like one too." Gary laughed a little.

Chris said, "Strong and has backbone and spunk huh?"

They laughed.

"Yep, she's a sassy, stubborn firecracker. That's our little Trish."

"Little Trish?"

"Yeah Kari and I have not only befriended her but we tease her that even as old as she is, we love her as one of our children. Before you ask she is 36."

"I wasn't going to ask." Chris chuckled.

He was going to ask actually. She is only a year younger then he is.

Gary thought that Little Trish was a close call.

"I got to tell you boss, if for any reason what so ever you think you might want to get to know her, Kari has been instructed to never get involved with match making for Trish. Though I joke about her being our little Trish I do love her like one of my family members. I also wouldn't want two of our friends and family falling out if things don't work. I care for you like a brother too you know."

"Oh I know. I just have seen her several times. She is at all the functions and Kari never talks directly to me of her. She talks around me to you about things they have done and I wondered why she never tried to match us. If she has the background you describe and you put the law down to Kari to stay out that pretty much answers my questions. I did find her interesting just based on what I did know, and as I said all that was, she raised her kids and loves her grandbabies. She is easy on the eyes as well."

"That she does, and yes she is. I have had the pleasure of seeing her all dressed up too, which she won't do often."

"Won't? Why?"

"She feels ugly and we have to nearly pull teeth to get any pictures."

"She is do very attractive though. She has amazing eyes...and that I just want to be loved smile." Chris commented.

"I can't believe you two haven't met. Sounds like you have noticed her though."

They both laughed.

They went back to work. They stayed pretty much quiet for the rest of the day. They were working and knocking out one computer work order after the next but mostly they were both thinking on one thing, Trish.

Gary was worried he said too much and worried if things wouldn't work where it would leave things in all their friendships. This was not going to be easy. He knows they both are very compatible but he can't say a word. It all has to happen naturally as they both requested.

He would also in edition to all of that have to deal with a sassy little girl he goes home to that is going to be getting her bottom tanned several times he is sure for trying to butt in.

Chris was thinking of Trish on a completely different level. Was she a submissive? Has she just been taken advantage of and who simply needs a strong dominant that would love, cherish and guide her? Maybe she is in the lifestyle but Gary can't or won't say because of the promise to stay out.

He also wished he had inquired of her sooner thinking he may have been able to help some along the way and made things easier for her.

He began thinking of how she looks and carried herself. He was thinking particularly of the last time in church where he seen her.

He was standing at the front door of the church. She was across the room by the image screen at the kitchen entrance door and he happens to be admiring her and she looked at him.

She stood looking at him as one of the ladies was talking to her. They just stood that way for a moment and suddenly one of the grandbabies came up. She smiled at him while picking up the baby and walked away. She has an awesome but rescue me smile.

He tried to shake this off because if she isn't into this D/s lifestyle then he would end up getting hurt and so would she because he would only stay in a relationship of this nature.

Gary has been so vague about her that he really doesn't know much of her at all.

Time will tell was his last thought on the subject.

Continue to Chapter 4 of 31: "They Finally Meet"

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers