A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 05

Story Info
They finally meet.
1.4k words
4.42
25.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

Meanwhile during this hour of them being at Chris's Kari was home helping the kids with home work, finishing dinner, setting the table, getting a fresh shower before her Master and husband gets home.

She was not expecting any company and Gary hadn't called saying he was bringing any company so it was simply a typical day to her.

She had made one of Gary's favorite meals, Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and Italian sausage. She is hoping he will be so pleased with her.

Trish had been running errands and shopping and seems Michelle had some dance practice going on at one of the girls on the dance teams house and would be a couple of hours and as usual it is in the same neighborhood as Kari.

She figured instead of going all the way back home she would go visit her best friend and wait for Michelle to call. She didn't call Kari. They seldom do call each other when stopping over because they do it so often. They both have told each other come on by any time.

Kari also knows of "not at a particular time" dance practices and Trish always comes over then. Trish knows of Kari and Kari's lifestyle so she also knows Kari won't be busy because she will have everything done before Gary gets home and she will be sitting on her pillow in the living room or sitting at the table eating if he came in at 5 instead of 6.

He always calls her on days he will be very early so she can have time to tidy the house and get a shower. He wants her freshly showered when he comes home. Just one of his little things he requires. She doesn't get punished if chores aren't done when he comes home really early as long as she keeps working while he is there unless he requires her to do something else.

When she does come for a visit at this time and she is on her floor pillow she just gets something to drink and sit right next to her. They had asked Gary about this of course a long time ago. He has no problem with it.

Trish parked on the back of the house so Gary could pull in and walked to the front door and knocked. Kari's oldest child Adam 17 answered the door. Adam is well aware of his parent's lifestyle without having to know any personal details. His father has taught him how he is to treat a woman rather in the lifestyle or not.

He hugged Trish and said, "Hi Aunt Trish, mom is in the living room"

"Hey sweetie, thanks I see her."

Trish goes in, bends and hugs Kari, which they always do. Then she sits down beside her.

"Hey hun, what are you up to?"

"Not too much, Michelle has dance practice tonight."

There is a deep noticeable silence. Kari knows Trish has been affected by last night's conversation and feels bad and wishes she would have waited until she knew for sure.

"You are wondering and wanting to know aren't you hun?"

"Yeah *hanging her head* I guess I am not as over this thing as I thought."

"Hun, All I can tell you per Gary's strict instruction is Gary talked to him. I do not want to get into any trouble and I am sure Gary knows best."

"You are right. And if he is into this it should happen naturally not put together, I just found myself longing all day for a Master. Even though I haven't ever had a good Master it felt good to be owned, ya know? To know you belong to somebody...I guess the grand kids and kids don't take enough of my time because I still find time to be lonely."

Kari hugged her. She knows when this part of Trish's depression hits her; it isn't good and can last for a time.

"It's going to be ok hun; your "Master Right" is out there. You won't be lonely always."

About that time they can hear Gary pulled into the garage and letting down the door. Suddenly Kari hears Gary talking to someone. She hasn't made out who it is yet and can't get up until given permission.

Gary came around the corner and put his arms out wanting her to come to him and give and get a hug. He lifted her up as he hugged her then kissed her and thanked her for the selection of dinner he could smell.

Then he looked down on the floor. His heart sank, there is no way Kari could have planned this because she had no idea he was bringing Chris by. Trish got up and got her a hug too.

Chris knowing Gary's ritual of hugging his wife and speaking to her and now the why he does it the way he does; he decided to stay in the den by the fireplace and wait for them to come out as they usually do. Chris could hear someone was talking but had no idea who it was.

"How are you doing Hun?" (Careful not to say her name)

"I am ok I guess. I just thought I would stop by because Michelle is at dance practice again over at her friend's house close to you. I know it is your dinner time so go ahead and have your dinner I will sit in here and watch TV or Play video games."

Kari still not knowing Chris is there whispers where only her, Gary and Trish can hear, "Our little one is depressed again and feeling lonely"

"Aww come here hunny" Gary hugged her again.

"You want some dinner?"

"No I kinda have been moppy, wallowing and not really hungry."

Gary gives her a stern look, "have you taken your medicine today?"

"Of course"

"Then shouldn't you be eating?"

"I know I should..."

"Come on in here and I am not taking no for an answer"

Trish knows he means it. He has never spanked or disciplined her but she often wondered if he dare if really needed so she followed along. Kari was still by Gary's side and had no idea Chris was there.

Just as Kari was fixing to ask who he was talking to when he came in, she seen Chris and nearly fell and held onto Gary.

She whispered to Gary, "I promise Master I didn't do this."

He shhhhed her and said, "I know"

Gary was holding Trish's hand and walked closer to Chris. He turned around hearing them enter the room and just as he was fixing to go give Kari a hug he seen her. She was standing right there before him. For a brief moment he looked at Gary as if to ask if he did it and Gary shook his head discreetly no.

Gary formally introduced them. Kari immediately went to the kitchen as she knew she was suppose to and began setting the guest dinner settings. Even though it was killing her because she wanted to see this!

"Chris this is Trish Kent. One of our dear friends that to us are family as well" He smiled.

"Trish this is Chris Braxton also a good friend of the family and we are co workers" Remembering Chris doesn't want to be known as his boss.

They both smile and Chris reaches his hand out and shakes it gently and says, "Nice to meet you Trish"

"Nice to meet you as well."

Gary said, "Trish, this was a pleasant surprise you say Michelle is having a dance practice again in this area? Is there something going on at school or something?"

"Yeah she is practicing. It is for a little routine they are going to do at church. Some of them are getting together and going to teach the preteens."

Trish tries to be cheery but even meeting him doesn't help. Almost makes it worse because he probably isn't in the lifestyle or somehow he will just be another disappointment.

By Gary starting the conversation this way it assures them both this was NOT in anyway planned. Trish knew she wasn't invited so there is no way it was orchestrated for her or getting her there to meet him. Maybe this was fate.

Gary excuses himself to go help Kari.

"I didn't even call her today (she whispers) I did as you asked I promise."

He kisses her forehead. "You did nothing wrong my girl. This is not something either of us did. Kari, he could be the one. We will discuss it later."

Continue to Chapter 6 of 31: The Proposition

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers